These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:47 pm

*It's been yet another week since She, Nathan and Luigi has been in the hospital, and Nicole sees Luigi come in the resturant, wearing bandages out of hoohah. xD*

... I thought you would be locked up in there longer... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Admin wrote:
*It's been yet another week since She, Nathan and Luigi has been in the hospital, and Nicole sees Luigi come in the resturant, wearing bandages out of hoohah. xD*

... I thought you would be locked up in there longer... >.>

Luigi: *glares at Nicole* Shut. Up.

*mumbles* I thinks he means WISH you were in there longer....>.>
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: *glares at Nicole* Shut. Up.

*mumbles* I thinks he means WISH you were in there longer....>.>

... No... I don't think I will. *SMIRKS* Because you never shut up when I tell you too. *trys to cross her arms, but kinda fails because of her stupid cast... It looks awkward*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: *glares at Nicole* Shut. Up.

*mumbles* I thinks he means WISH you were in there longer....>.>

... No... I don't think I will. *SMIRKS* Because you never shut up when I tell you too. *trys to cross her arms, but kinda fails because of her stupid cast... It looks awkward*

Luigi: *rolls his eyes* Your a f**king KID. I don;t have to listen to you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Admin wrote:


Luigi: *rolls his eyes* Your a f**king KID. I don;t have to listen to you.

*Rolls eyes* Well... I can at least talk to you. And what I have to say. Is what I want you to hear. I want you to sit down RIGHT THERE. *points at chair* And just be quiet and LISTEN. Because you have brickered at me on how horrible I am, and I BARELY interrupt. But when I do it. You ALWAYS. So now it is MY TURN. So please. Just. Sit. and shut up. for once. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 pm

Admin wrote:


*Rolls eyes* Well... I can at least talk to you. And what I have to say. Is what I want you to hear. I want you to sit down RIGHT THERE. *points at chair* And just be quiet and LISTEN. Because you have brickered at me on how horrible I am, and I BARELY interrupt. But when I do it. You ALWAYS. So now it is MY TURN. So please. Just. Sit. and shut up. for once. *smirks*

Luigi: *sits down, smirking* Will this make you shut the hell up?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: *sits down, smirking* Will this make you shut the hell up?

(during the week, lets say you told me that he said sorry. xD)

...Maybe. *rolls eyes and sighs* But, thank you. *smirks slightly* Anyways... How do I start this... Oh yeah. STOP being a hypercrite. You are calling ME horrible for killing 9 people... While you have killed HUNDREDS of people, with families. For god damn PLEASURE. I didn't want to kill them at all Luigi! I seriously didn't want to kill your father! Hell, I didn't even know that I could!

So STOP. calling me the monster. STOP saying that I should be locked up, and STOP freaking hurting everybody in the freaking gang for god sakes Luigi! I am sick and tired of your bullshit! *angry face* Look, I am sorry that I killed him, I really am Luigi. And I understand that you are pissed at me... But, please, just stop... You don't think that all your comments about me don't make feel 100 times more of a bitch? Of a freaking person that shouldn't live?! *starts to tear up*

Just please Luigi. I just want things to be the way they were. The past month has been a living hell for me. With all the fighting, and yelling, and the trips to the hospitals. Just... I can't deal with anymore freaking drama... *sits down in the chair and rubs face, trying to think of more things to say, but can't really, because now her mind is on other bad things. She can't think straight now... Damnit.*


I-... I think I am done now... I am not sure... *buries face in hands*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Admin wrote:


(during the week, lets say you told me that he said sorry. xD)

...Maybe. *rolls eyes and sighs* But, thank you. *smirks slightly* Anyways... How do I start this... Oh yeah. STOP being a hypercrite. You are calling ME horrible for killing 9 people... While you have killed HUNDREDS of people, with families. For god damn PLEASURE. I didn't want to kill them at all Luigi! I seriously didn't want to kill your father! Hell, I didn't even know that I could!

So STOP. calling me the monster. STOP saying that I should be locked up, and STOP freaking hurting everybody in the freaking gang for god sakes Luigi! I am sick and tired of your bullshit! *angry face* Look, I am sorry that I killed him, I really am Luigi. And I understand that you are pissed at me... But, please, just stop... You don't think that all your comments about me don't make feel 100 times more of a bitch? Of a freaking person that shouldn't live?! *starts to tear up*

Just please Luigi. I just want things to be the way they were. The past month has been a living hell for me. With all the fighting, and yelling, and the trips to the hospitals. Just... I can't deal with anymore freaking drama... *sits down in the chair and rubs face, trying to think of more things to say, but can't really, because now her mind is on other bad things. She can't think straight now... Damnit.*


I-... I think I am done now... I am not sure... *buries face in hands*

(okay XD)

Luigi: *is seriously, for the first time in his damn life, speechless.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(okay XD)

Luigi: *is seriously, for the first time in his damn life, speechless.*

*Looks up at Luigi and smiles ever so faintly* I'm done... You can now talk and say all your comments. I will just try to ignore them... ''You can say all you want... But I'm not walking out...''
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(okay XD)

Luigi: *is seriously, for the first time in his damn life, speechless.*

*Looks up at Luigi and smiles ever so faintly* I'm done... You can now talk and say all your comments. I will just try to ignore them... ''You can say all you want... But I'm not walking out...''

Luigi:...Just... No one. Talks to me like that! *that is really all he can say, because even though he will never admit it, he knows she's right*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi:...Just... No one. Talks to me like that! *that is really all he can say, because even though he will never admit it, he knows she's right*

*Sighs* Hey, at least I tried... I knew it wouldn't have helped much... But, I tried, and I feel better. *Faint smile* and slowly walks to sit next to Nathan and Graverobber*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Admin wrote:


*Sighs* Hey, at least I tried... I knew it wouldn't have helped much... But, I tried, and I feel better. *Faint smile* and slowly walks to sit next to Nathan and Graverobber*

*there is a kinda Awkward silence that ensues. Luigi is just sitting there thinking about what Nicole said. No one EVER talked to him like that...but maybe that;s why he was so screwed up.*


(OMGIAMSOFAILING.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


*there is a kinda Awkward silence that ensues. Luigi is just sitting there thinking about what Nicole said. No one EVER talked to him like that...but maybe that;s why he was so screwed up.*


(OMGIAMSOFAILING.)

*Notices that Luigi is silent, and that the awkward silence is indeed awkward...* Um... Thank you... Luigi... For taking this nicely and not yelling at me... *trying to break the silence is HARD. XD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Admin wrote:


*Notices that Luigi is silent, and that the awkward silence is indeed awkward...* Um... Thank you... Luigi... For taking this nicely and not yelling at me... *trying to break the silence is HARD. XD*

Luigi: *mumbles* Erm..No Problem. >.> *feels VERY awkward.*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: *mumbles* Erm..No Problem. >.> *feels VERY awkward.*


*Silence is just AWKWARD. And Nicole feels very weird...* >.>

Graverobber: *figures that he should take out Terrance, so he does*

*jumps when she finds a huge roach only a foot by her, she looks at Terrance, then at Graverobber.* Do you bring him around everywhere? *slight chuckle. thinks: Thank God. You broke the awkward silence of awkward.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:36 am

Admin wrote:


*Silence is just AWKWARD. And Nicole feels very weird...* >.>

Graverobber: *figures that he should take out Terrance, so he does*

*jumps when she finds a huge roach only a foot by her, she looks at Terrance, then at Graverobber.* Do you bring him around everywhere? *slight chuckle. thinks: Thank God. You broke the awkward silence of awkward.*

Graverobber: Well, obviously. *smiles* I like him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Well, obviously. *smiles* I like him.

Hm, I see that *watches as Terrance crawls on Graves hand... Shudders*

*MOAR AWKWARD SILENCE. Nicole and Luigi feel WEIRD.*

Um... How... About I... Put on... Some music? *hatessilencesobadandneedsLOUDNESS.*

*Looks at Luigi for a second, noticing his silence... And feels a tad bad...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:


Hm, I see that *watches as Terrance crawls on Graves hand... Shudders*

*MOAR AWKWARD SILENCE. Nicole and Luigi feel WEIRD.*

Um... How... About I... Put on... Some music? *hatessilencesobadandneedsLOUDNESS.*

*Looks at Luigi for a second, noticing his silence... And feels a tad bad...*

Luigi: Um... Whatever. *is still thinking. He doesn't know exactly what to say. He's not used to feeling like this, damnit xD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: Um... Whatever. *is still thinking. He doesn't know exactly what to say. He's not used to feeling like this, damnit xD*

*Puts on, of course... Glee. XD And One Less Bell To Answer/A House Is Not A Home is first XD* Hmph. *smiles* Great song!

*Starts singing as April, wondering if ANYONE will take Wills part. XD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.   

Back to top Go down
 
Luigi... Listen To Me. Now.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Luigi Mellara
» Tanz der Vampire
» The I'm looking for a specific Mai HiME Quote thread
» Vetreria Artistica Oball
» Listen to the Sailor Moon dub background music! ^^

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: