The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse St. James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:31 pm

*Nicole hears the doors of the resturant open, she looks to find... Who is that?! she looks harder... Holy shit. It is Jesse St. James.* O.O *she just stares at him. Thinks: WHY IS HE HERE?!* *and has a iner squee XD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Admin wrote:

*Nicole hears the doors of the resturant open, she looks to find... Who is that?! she looks harder... Holy shit. It is Jesse St. James.* O.O *she just stares at him. Thinks: WHY IS HE HERE?!* *and has a iner squee XD*

Graverobber: What? *looks at Nicole, then at Jesse.* Who is that?

Jesse: I'm Jesse St. James *smiles at Nicole* Who are all of you?

(Let's say he came in there cus he didnt realize it was a closed restaurant? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: What? *looks at Nicole, then at Jesse.* Who is that?

Jesse: I'm Jesse St. James *smiles at Nicole* Who are all of you?

(Let's say he came in there cus he didnt realize it was a closed restaurant? xD)

*bits lip and smiles, then whispers to Graves* Jesse St. James! From the Glee group Vocal Adrenaline! *looks back at Jesse* H-hello! I am Nicole! A-and this is Graverobber! *points at him, then introduces everybody else xD*

(Mmkay! And I am too lazy to right all the intros XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Admin wrote:

*bits lip and smiles, then whispers to Graves* Jesse St. James! From the Glee group Vocal Adrenaline! *looks back at Jesse* H-hello! I am Nicole! A-and this is Graverobber! *points at him, then introduces everybody else xD*

(Mmkay! And I am too lazy to right all the intros XD)

Graverobber:*whispers back* ...And this matters because?

Jesse: *smiles* I'm Jesse St James from Vocal Adrenaline. *looks around* So..What is with this place? Is it closed or something?

(I SUCK AT JESSE. I HAVE TO STALK HIM MORE.)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: *smiles* I'm Jesse St James from Vocal Adrenaline. *looks around* So..What is with this place? Is it closed or something?

... *whispers* I don't know, I like him... *smiles and looks back at Jesse* Why, this is a resturant that closed like a year ago or something like that. What... What bring you here?! I... I love your singing! *Is trying not to fangirl XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

... *whispers* I don't know, I like him... *smiles and looks back at Jesse* Why, this is a resturant that closed like a year ago or something like that. What... What bring you here?! I... I love your singing! *Is trying not to fangirl XD*

Jesse: Well, I didn't know it was closed. I was curious. *smiles* And thank you. *loves the fact that she is trying to not go all OMFGSQUEE. xD*

Graverobber: *GLARES at Jesse.* Thinks: Not. Again. Last time ended in disaster. Damn, what is WITH her and swooning over people in this show!?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: Well, I didn't know it was closed. I was curious. *smiles* And thank you. *loves the fact that she is trying to not go all OMFGSQUEE. xD*

Graverobber: *GLARES at Jesse.* Thinks: Not. Again. Last time ended in disaster. Damn, what is WITH her and swooning over people in this show!?

*Notices the glaring, but tries to ignore* Well... Um, So Jesse! Would you like to hang out with us for a while? I mean... I-If you have nothing to do... *Looks at him and smiles*

Graverobber: *thinks: SHIT.* *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*Notices the glaring, but tries to ignore* Well... Um, So Jesse! Would you like to hang out with us for a while? I mean... I-If you have nothing to do... *Looks at him and smiles*

Graverobber: *thinks: SHIT.* *rolls eyes*

Jesse: Sure. I don't have anything to do. *sits down on an empty chair close to Nicole*

Graverobber: *Thinks: ...please go away.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:22 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Admin wrote:

Jesse: Sure. I don't have anything to do. *sits down on an empty chair close to Nicole*

*Trys to hide a mayjor squee, IT IS HARD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:06 pm

[quote="Admin"]
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Trys to hide a mayjor squee, IT IS HARD... Tries to think of something to do, because now all she is doing is trying not to stare, nor squee at Jesse*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Admin wrote:

*Trys to hide a mayjor squee, IT IS HARD... Tries to think of something to do, because now all she is doing is trying not to stare, nor squee at Jesse*
[/quote]

Jesse: *notices her staringa nd sruggling to NOT flip...he think's it cute*

Graverobber: *notices this as well...he finds it very annoying.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: *notices her staringa nd sruggling to NOT flip...he think's it cute*

Graverobber: *notices this as well...he finds it very annoying.*

*Notices that Graves is annoyed at her...* So, I need to go to the bathroom... You two make nice, and I will be right back! *goes to the lou XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Admin wrote:
[

*Notices that Graves is annoyed at her...* So, I need to go to the bathroom... You two make nice, and I will be right back! *goes to the lou XD*

Graverobber: *starts with Jesse the second she leaves XD* Okay, let me just be honest with you. I already don't like you. Nicole is my fangirl, why don't you go make some othet girl swoon over you?

(YOU PLAY AS JESSE FOR NOW CUS I AM SUCKING AT BOTH. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:
[

Graverobber: *starts with Jesse the second she leaves XD* Okay, let me just be honest with you. I already don't like you. Nicole is my fangirl, why don't you go make some othet girl swoon over you?

(YOU PLAY AS JESSE FOR NOW CUS I AM SUCKING AT BOTH. XD)

Jesse: *raises eyebrows and smirks* Are you jealous? Hmph, well, I am sorry if your ''fangirl'' goes gaga over me. Maybe she is just moving on... With somebody with more class. *scans Graves*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Admin wrote:

Jesse: *raises eyebrows and smirks* Are you jealous? Hmph, well, I am sorry if your ''fangirl'' goes gaga over me. Maybe she is just moving on... With somebody with more class. *scans Graves*

Graverobber: *rolls his eyes* She'll never move on from me... *he tries to convince himself of this as he says it. Sure, Nicole liked him alot, but still...she would eventually grow up and not like him. He knew that.* And I don't care about how I dress. I am positive my singing voice is better than yours.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *rolls his eyes* She'll never move on from me... *he tries to convince himself of this as he says it. Sure, Nicole liked him alot, but still...she would eventually grow up and not like him. He knew that.* And I don't care about how I dress. I am positive my singing voice is better than yours.

Jesse: *crosses arms* Oh really? You think so? Well I am the leader of Vocal Adredaline, so that must say something. And besides, most girls fall over the new guy with the good looks and the fans, which from I know, you don't have. *smirks*

(FAIL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:

Jesse: *crosses arms* Oh really? You think so? Well I am the leader of Vocal Adredaline, so that must say something. And besides, most girls fall over the new guy with the good looks and the fans, which from I know, you don't have. *smirks*

(FAIL)

Graverobber: Ohhh, you're the leader of a high school group, am I right? That is SO impressive... *sarcasmmm* And I have fans.. *thinks: or...drug addict customers...* and I look just fine.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Ohhh, you're the leader of a high school group, am I right? That is SO impressive... *sarcasmmm* And I have fans.. *thinks: or...drug addict customers...* and I look just fine.

*smirks* Fine, since we both know that Nicole loves both of us, -but mostly me- lets make a bet, shall we?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Admin wrote:

*smirks* Fine, since we both know that Nicole loves both of us, -but mostly me- lets make a bet, shall we?

Graverobber: She likes -me- more...But okay. What's the bet?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Graverobber: She likes -me- more...But okay. What's the bet?

Jesse: *exhales deeply* Lets see...Today is Saturday... So lets see who can win Nicole by tomorrow night. *smirks*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Admin wrote:

Jesse: *exhales deeply* Lets see...Today is Saturday... So lets see who can win Nicole by tomorrow night. *smirks*

Graverobber: That is no problem. *smiles* And what are the consequences for the loser?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: That is no problem. *smiles* And what are the consequences for the loser?

Jesse: Winner gets Nicoles heart, and Loser has to leave the gang. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Admin wrote:

Graverobber: ...Really? *smiles* Get ready to leave pretty boy. There is no way I am losing this.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Graverobber: ...Really? *smiles* Get ready to leave pretty boy. There is no way I am losing this.

Jesse: *smirks* Hmph, Better be careful about what you say, you might jinx it. *brings out a hand* Let the battle begin, shall we?

*Nicole starts to walk out of the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Admin wrote:

Jesse: *smirks* Hmph, Better be careful about what you say, you might jinx it. *brings out a hand* Let the battle begin, shall we?

*Nicole starts to walk out of the bathroom*

Graverobber: *shakes his hand* Bring it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jesse St. James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse St. James
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: