These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Jesse St. James

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:


*noticed Jesse smirks, she just rolls her eyes and sighs...*

(Um... Sue Or Beiste. xD *helpful* xD)

(XD Quite.)

Sue: *through the mega phone XD* Alright! Now, while both of you are sloppy freakshow babies, we have somehow selected a winner. It is my greatest regret to admit that New Directions wins...

(XD LOLTHEFAIL.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(XD Quite.)

Sue: *through the mega phone XD* Alright! Now, while both of you are sloppy freakshow babies, we have somehow selected a winner. It is my greatest regret to admit that New Directions wins...

(XD LOLTHEFAIL.)


(No. xD I LOVE YOUR SUE. XD)

* the biggest wild gasp in the history of wild gasps, she smiles brightly and manly just GLOMPS Graverobber*

*CELEBRATION TIME. XDDD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Admin wrote:


(No. xD I LOVE YOUR SUE. XD)

* the biggest wild gasp in the history of wild gasps, she smiles brightly and manly just GLOMPS Graverobber*

*CELEBRATION TIME. XDDD*

(PPFFFTTTT XD MY SUE WOULD MAKE THE REAL SUE YELL AT ME)

Jesse: .... *FML.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(PPFFFTTTT XD MY SUE WOULD MAKE THE REAL SUE YELL AT ME)

Jesse: .... *FML.*

(... xD NOCOMMENT XD)

*is just now all giddy, when she finally lets go of Graves she just says* You were right, we won! You ARE like a good luck charm. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Admin wrote:


(... xD NOCOMMENT XD)

*is just now all giddy, when she finally lets go of Graves she just says* You were right, we won! You ARE like a good luck charm. *smiles*

(CUS THAT SHIT IS TRUE.)

*Glee club is all giddy. xD Tina is kissing Mike, Kurt is kissing Finn, Artie is glaring at Tina xD*
Graverobber: Exactly..Now can I take this off?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(CUS THAT SHIT IS TRUE.)

*Glee club is all giddy. xD Tina is kissing Mike, Kurt is kissing Finn, Artie is glaring at Tina xD*

Graverobber: Exactly..Now can I take this off?

(SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY. My dsi is being a douche' xD)

Yes! NOW you now go backstage and change! *smiles*
*When Graverobber is backstage, Nicole slowly walks to Jesse* Um... You know... You were... Just as great... *twitch of a half smile*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Admin wrote:


(SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY. My dsi is being a douche' xD)

Yes! NOW you now go backstage and change! *smiles*
*When Graverobber is backstage, Nicole slowly walks to Jesse* Um... You know... You were... Just as great... *twitch of a half smile*

(....WTF WHY ARE YOU BEING NICE? KICK HIS ARSE MAN. KICK ITTT.)

Jesse: *smirks* I know.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(....WTF WHY ARE YOU BEING NICE? KICK HIS ARSE MAN. KICK ITTT.)

Jesse: *smirks* I know.

-.- *he was suppose to like... SAY SOME GOOD ABOUT OUR PREFROMANCE >.< Bitch xD* *sighs, then walks away, then turns around and says* You know, I would have join Vocal Adrenaline... If you've just asked... And didn't play with my emotions... *starts to walk away again... >.>*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 am

Admin wrote:


-.- *he was suppose to like... SAY SOME GOOD ABOUT OUR PREFROMANCE >.< Bitch xD* *sighs, then walks away, then turns around and says* You know, I would have join Vocal Adrenaline... If you've just asked... And didn't play with my emotions... *starts to walk away again... >.>*

*he is Jesse st James, the egotistical bastard. WTF do you expect?! XDD)

Jesse: *calls out after her* I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


*he is Jesse st James, the egotistical bastard. WTF do you expect?! XDD)

Jesse: *calls out after her* I'm sorry.

(... True. xD)

*stops walking... sighs, then turns around again* ... You're sorry? Really? Or are you just acting again?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:21 am

Admin wrote:


(... True. xD)

*stops walking... sighs, then turns around again* ... You're sorry? Really? Or are you just acting again?

Jesse: I'm actually sorry. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: I'm actually sorry. *sighs*

... *walks back to him with a sigh* You know, you are like the boy that cried wolf to me now... I am not sure if I should trust you...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 am

Admin wrote:


... *walks back to him with a sigh* You know, you are like the boy that cried wolf to me now... I am not sure if I should trust you...

Jesse: *nods* I understand. But consider it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:53 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Jesse: *nods* I understand. But consider it.

*looks down... then sighs* ... Fine... I'm... I'm... i'm sorry t-that I detroyed your car... *rubs neck*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 am

Admin wrote:


*looks down... then sighs* ... Fine... I'm... I'm... i'm sorry t-that I detroyed your car... *rubs neck*

Jesse: I can't exactly blame you...What I did was pretty awful. *smirks*

Graverobber: *walks back, properly dressed. He sees Nicole and Jesse talking..*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Jesse: I can't exactly blame you...What I did was pretty awful. *smirks*

Graverobber: *walks back, properly dressed. He sees Nicole and Jesse talking...*

*slightly smiles* Yeah, but now you need to pay probably 3 grand...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:14 am

Admin wrote:


*slightly smiles* Yeah, but now you need to pay probably 3 grand...

Jesse: Yeah... >< (AWKWARDMOMENT.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Jesse: Yeah... >< (AWKWARDMOMENT.)

Yeah... *awkward*
I... I... *SIGHS* If you want... I could give you the birthday money that I got this morning. *another twitch of a smile*

(I SERIOUSLY DO THE NEIL SMILE TWITCH)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 am

Admin wrote:


Yeah... *awkward*
I... I... *SIGHS* If you want... I could give you the birthday money that I got this morning. *another twitch of a smile*

(I SERIOUSLY DO THE NEIL SMILE TWITCH)

(XD win.)

Jesse: Nah. And it's your birthday? *smiles* Happy Birthday.... *kisses her forehead*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(XD win.)

Jesse: Nah. And it's your birthday? *smiles* Happy Birthday.... *kisses her forehead*

(dude, how would Graves react from seeing this from a far? xD)

*quiet happy hmm * *The girl can't help it, she still has feeling for the guy... xD* Thanks, Jesse. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:34 am

Admin wrote:


(dude, how would Graves react from seeing this from a far? xD)

*quiet happy hmm * *The girl can't help it, she still has feeling for the guy... xD* Thanks, Jesse. *smiles*

Graverobber: *thinks: ...You are serious? Screw this.* *angry!walks the hell out of there.*

(LIKETHAT)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: *thinks: ...You are serious? Screw this.* *angry!walks the hell out of there.*

(LIKETHAT)

(... My real reaction: *whispers* Sssshhhiiiiiitttttttttttt! xD)

*sees Graves walk out of the auditorum in the corner of her eyes* Shit! Ugh, look, Jesse, I have to go for a bit. >.< Sorry again... *starts walking away to go to Graves, still in her dress of awesome. xD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:44 am

Admin wrote:


(... My real reaction: *whispers* Sssshhhiiiiiitttttttttttt! xD)

*sees Graves walk out of the auditorum in the corner of her eyes* Shit! Ugh, look, Jesse, I have to go for a bit. >.< Sorry again... *starts walking away to go to Graves, still in her dress of awesome. xD*

(XDD)

Graverobber: *is walking quickly, cursing under his breath*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(XDD)

Graverobber: *is walking quickly, cursing under his breath*

*walks after Graves as quickly as she can without breaking her ass with these heals, she can dance in them, just can't walk fast. xD* Wait, Graverobber! Whats wrong? Where are you going?!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:51 am

Admin wrote:


*walks after Graves as quickly as she can without breaking her ass with these heals, she can dance in them, just can't walk fast. xD* Wait, Graverobber! Whats wrong? Where are you going?!

Graverobber: How could you forgive him? I saw you talking to him *is still walking forward*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   

Back to top Go down
 
Jesse St. James
Back to top 
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Revelations of Jesse Winston is published!!!
» Andrew James 12litre
» James R Barker (ship)
» All Day Breakfast with Andrew James
» James May's LEGO House

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: