These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Jesse St. James

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Admin wrote:


Jesse: So... What did you think of it? *smirks and looks at Graverobber... Nicole looks at him as well*

Graverobber: Not..bad... But I can do better. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Not... bad... But I can do better. *smirks*

*Can't help but smile*

Jesse: Oh, is that so? Then show me what you got. *Smirks* You play anything?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:


*Can't help but smile*

Jesse: Oh, is that so? Then show me what you got. *Smirks* You play anything?

Graverobber: Actually, I do. *smirks* I play guitar.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Actually, I do. *smirks* I play guitar.

*can't help but slightly gasp and smile... SHE LIKES GUITAR PLAYERS TOO.* Why haven't you ever told me?! <3

Jesse: *crosses arms* Lets hear it then. *leans against the piano*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Admin wrote:


*can't help but slightly gasp and smile... SHE LIKES GUITAR PLAYERS TOO.* Why haven't you ever told me?! <3

Jesse: *crosses arms* Lets hear it then. *leans against the piano*

Graverobber: *shrugs* never saw a reason to... *picks up a guitar that just so happens to be there xD* What should I play? *smiles at Nicole*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: *shrugs* never saw a reason to... *picks up a guitar that just so happens to be there xD* What should I play? *smiles at Nicole*

*Smiles* Anything you wish! I am sure it would be great!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: *shrugs* never saw a reason to... *picks up a guitar that just so happens to be there xD* What should I play? *smiles at Nicole*

*Smiles* Um... *Can't think of anything on the spot, so she says* Anything you wish! I am sure it would be great!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: *shrugs* never saw a reason to... *picks up a guitar that just so happens to be there xD* What should I play? *smiles at Nicole*

*Smiles* Um... *Can't think of anything on the spot, so she says* Anything you wish! I am sure it would be great!

Graverobber: *smiles and starts playing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars (is that even the song you picked? xD) *
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: *smiles and starts playing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars (is that even the song you picked? xD) *

*... Gasps and smiles, sits on the piano bench and hugs one of her knees... HOW DID HE KNOW THAT SHE LOVED THIS SONG TO DEATH?*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Admin wrote:


*... Gasps and smiles, sits on the piano bench and hugs one of her knees... HOW DID HE KNOW THAT SHE LOVED THIS SONG TO DEATH?*

Graverobber: Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

*Blushes WILDLY and hides her face in... Her knee. XD*

Jesse: *Looks at Nicole... Hmm... rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Admin wrote:


*Blushes WILDLY and hides her face in... Her knee. XD*

Jesse: *Looks at Nicole... Hmm... rolls eyes*

GraverobbeR: *momentarily smirks at Jesse, then looks back at Nicole.* Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


GraverobbeR: *momentarily smirks at Jesse, then looks back at Nicole.* Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say


*Just watches him in a lovedazed, blushing mess. xDD o yeah, this is GREAT.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Admin wrote:
[


*Just watches him in a lovedazed, blushing mess. xDD o yeah, this is GREAT.*

Graverobber: When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her nails, her nails
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:
[


*Just watches him in a lovedazed, blushing mess. xDD o yeah, this is GREAT.*

Graverobber: When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her nails, her nails
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful

*Seriously is just... Melting... And hides her squees... IF SHE SQUEE IT WILL RUIN THE SONG. XD*

(might as well post the rest of the lyrics, because I will just keep posting the same reply. XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 pm

[quote="Admin"]
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


*Seriously is just... Melting... And hides her squees... IF SHE SQUEE IT WILL RUIN THE SONG. XD*

(might as well post the rest of the lyrics, because I will just keep posting the same reply. XDDDD)

GraverobbbeR: And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:42 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


*Seriously is just... Melting... And hides her squees... IF SHE SQUEE IT WILL RUIN THE SONG. XD*

(might as well post the rest of the lyrics, because I will just keep posting the same reply. XDDDD)

GraverobbbeR: And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

*just stays silent and hides her face again, blushing madly and... Lets out a squee... A long one. XDD*

Jesse: *looks at Graverobber, then at Nicole when he hears the squee* Hmph...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Admin wrote:


*just stays silent and hides her face again, blushing madly and... Lets out a squee... A long one. XDD*

Jesse: *looks at Graverobber, then at Nicole when he hears the squee* Hmph...


Graverobber: *smiles* I take it you liiked it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: *smiles* I take it you liiked it.

*looks up at him* YES. Not only do I adore your voice like always, you're guitar playing is great! <3 How did you know that I liked that song?! *stopbushingyoufool! xD*

Jesse: *glares at Graverobber, then mouths* it's only the beginning... *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Admin wrote:


*looks up at him* YES. Not only do I adore your voice like always, you're guitar playing is great! <3 How did you know that I liked that song?! *stopbushingyoufool! xD*

Jesse: *glares at Graverobber, then mouths* it's only the beginning... *smirks*

Graverobber: Ican read your mind, remember? *Smiles*

*glares back at Jesse, hoping Nicole doesn't notice xD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: I can read your mind, remember? *Smiles*

*glares back at Jesse, hoping Nicole doesn't notice xD*

Heh, I actually forgot about that. *softly laughs and smiles*

*notices them glaring... But... They made a truce only... Like 30 minutes ago, so. yeah....?*

Graverobber: And what did you think of it, Jesse? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Admin wrote:


Heh, I actually forgot about that. *softly laughs and smiles*

*notices them glaring... But... They made a truce only... Like 30 minutes ago, so. yeah....?*

Graverobber: And what did you think of it, Jesse? *smirks*

Jesse: Well...Guitar was actually very good. Voice isn't THAT bad...but not Vocal Adrenaline material, of course. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Jesse: Well...Guitar was actually very good. Voice isn't THAT bad...but not Vocal Adrenaline material, of course. *smirks*


Graverobber: *rolls his eyes and smirks* Well, at least Nicole liked it, i'm fine.

*Nods violently.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Admin wrote:


Graverobber: *rolls his eyes and smirks* Well, at least Nicole liked it, i'm fine.

*Nods violently.*

Jesse: *smiles at Nicole* So...what do you guys usually do around here?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Jesse: *smiles at Nicole* So...what do you guys usually do around here?

Graverobber: Um... Just... Hang.

Yeah, pretty much.. We hang out, Graverobber likes to try to make me faint by singing to me at times. *smirks at him*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   

Back to top Go down
 
Jesse St. James
Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Revelations of Jesse Winston is published!!!
» Andrew James 12litre
» James R Barker (ship)
» All Day Breakfast with Andrew James
» James May's LEGO House

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: