The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When a Amber Bird Attacks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *laughs and hugs her back* You smell like grape...

*Laughs and breaks embrace* Well... No shit, Sherlocks. *smiles* I will be back soon! Promise! *waves and then starts to jog home, still blushing about what Graves said... hehehe*

Graverobber: *smiles* I'll be waiting out here..not going in there and dealing with Amber.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:48 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Admin wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles* I'll be waiting out here..not going in there and dealing with Amber.

*Comes walking up after 20 minutes, and sees Graverobber still outside,* Hm, scared to go back in there as well, huh? *smirks* I needed to wash my hair three times before it stopped smelling like grape, but I am now clean. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:

*Comes walking up after 20 minutes, and sees Graverobber still outside,* Hm, scared to go back in there as well, huh? *smirks* I needed to wash my hair three times before it stopped smelling like grape, but I am now clean. *smiles*

Graverobber: *smiles* Good...You ready to go back in?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles* Good...You ready to go back in?

*Sighs, then looks at him* Lets go... Can't stay out here forever... *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Admin wrote:

*Sighs, then looks at him* Lets go... Can't stay out here forever... *smiles*

Graverobber: Okay.. *takes a breath, grabs Nicole's hand and walks towards the doors.* Don't listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Okay.. *takes a breath, grabs Nicole's hand and walks towards the doors.* Don't listen to her.

*takes a breath as well* I'll try... *Pushes the door open, and a wheel in her mind goes round and round and she wonders what insults from Sue she can use. XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Admin wrote:

*takes a breath as well* I'll try... *Pushes the door open, and a wheel in her mind goes round and round and she wonders what insults from Sue she can use. XD*

(too bad you can't really use the one about the birds in the hair without it being odd... xD)

Amber: UGH. Why did you bring that thing back in here? I think i'm going to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(too bad you can't really use the one about the birds in the hair without it being odd... xD)

Amber: UGH. Why did you bring that thing back in here? I think i'm going to vomit.

(omg xDDD)

*Bites the inside of her cheek HARD. and goes on a f**k you rampage in her head... She just keeps walking with Graves*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Admin wrote:

(omg xDDD)

*Bites the inside of her cheek HARD. and goes on a f**k you rampage in her head... She just keeps walking with Graves*

Amber: Seriously GET IT OUT OF HERE. I hate her And she's ugly. *acts as if Nicole isn't even THERE.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: Seriously GET IT OUT OF HERE. I hate her And she's ugly. *acts as if Nicole isn't even THERE.*

*whispers to self* Get it?! Bitchhead... *has bit the inside of her lip so much, it is bleeding. XD she also can't help but tighten her grip on Graverobbers hand with anger. XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:

*whispers to self* Get it?! Bitchhead... *has bit the inside of her lip so much, it is bleeding. XD she also can't help but tighten her grip on Graverobbers hand with anger. XD*

Amber: Is that the only insult you know?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

*rolls eyes* NO. I just like it. It suits you.

Okay Amber, How about this... I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark cold night I will steal away into your home...and punch you in the face... And I will take the doll back too...

*knows that she probably FAILED.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

*rolls eyes* NO. I just like it. It suits you.

Okay Amber, How about this... I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark cold night I will steal away into your home...and punch you in the face... And I will take the doll back too...

*knows that she probably FAILED.*

Amber: *gets ready to reply, but she is such a dumb whore that she has to think about that for a minute to actually comprehend what just happened xD SHE GOT SUE'D* I will scratch your eyes out and feed them to Tinkerbell.

(TINKERBELL = PARIS HILTON'S DOGS NAME <3 XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: *gets ready to reply, but she is such a dumb whore that she has to think about that for a minute to actually comprehend what just happened xD SHE GOT SUE'D* I will scratch your eyes out and feed them to Tinkerbell.

(TINKERBELL = PARIS HILTON'S DOGS NAME <3 XD)

O wow. Late Reaction. That was wonderful. *slow claps* But seriously... I... I was offered the job as a friggin REPO WOMAN. I can do worse......
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Admin wrote:

O wow. Late Reaction. That was wonderful. *slow claps* But seriously... I... I was offered the job as a friggin REPO WOMAN. I can do worse......

Amber: and i am the daughter of teh man that BEGAN the Repo Men.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: and i am the daughter of teh man that BEGAN the Repo Men.

Oh yeah? Well that man is dead... *looks down, because she doesn't like talking about it... but it just slipped out*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Admin wrote:

Oh yeah? Well that man is dead... *looks down, because she doesn't like talking about it... but it just slipped out*

Amber: *looks away, trying to not think of it. She would never get upset in public. Especially in the middle of a fight.* YEah, he is. Cus YOU killed him...And you can't play the *mocks in a high pitched voice* "Well you kill peopel tooo!!" card like you did with Luigi, cus I haven't killed anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: *looks away, trying to not think of it. She would never get upset in public. Especially in the middle of a fight.* YEah, he is. Cus YOU killed him...And you can't play the *mocks in a high pitched voice* "Well you kill peopel tooo!!" card like you did with Luigi, cus I haven't killed anyone.

*looks down* I wasn't going to do that...

But you ARE just a flat out slut that has had 600 doses of Zydrate and 650 surgerys done. *rolls eyes*

And... >.> I can sing better then you.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Admin wrote:

*looks down* I wasn't going to do that...

But you ARE just a flat out slut that has had 600 doses of Zydrate and 650 surgerys done. *rolls eyes*

And... >.> I can sing better then you.

Amber: You call it a slut, I call it popular. And so WHAT about my zydrate..."problem"? *glares* And I sing better than you ever could. AND, your little 'boyfriend' like me more. You know, at least I'm not 9 and still shopping in the children's department. *smiles* Not to mention he can legally touch me.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: You call it a slut, I call it popular. And so WHAT about my zydrate..."problem"? *glares* And I sing better than you ever could. AND, your little 'boyfriend' like me more. You know, at least I'm not 9 and still shopping in the children's department. *smiles* Not to mention he can legally touch me.

HA. Well, I can hold a note, and a big one at that. and can do Phantom of The Opera. *smirks* You sound like a dying 50-year old smoker. *laughs*

And... He... Isn't my boyfriend, we are just really good friends... And I am turning 14 in a week thank you very much... And... Just... So?! *Seriously can't reply to that last part...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Admin wrote:

HA. Well, I can hold a note, and a big one at that. and can do Phantom of The Opera. *smirks* You sound like a dying 50-year old smoker. *laughs*

And... He... Isn't my boyfriend, we are just really good friends... And I am turning 14 in a week thank you very much... And... Just... So?! *Seriously can't reply to that last part...*

Amber:...And still, look who is the famous one. *smiles*

Graverobber:...*walks away...no drama for him.*

Amber: And you WISH he was your boyfriend. That's why you hate me. You want to be me. Me and him are together. He doesn't care about you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber:...And still, look who is the famous one. *smiles*

Graverobber:...*walks away...no drama for him.*

Amber: And you WISH he was your boyfriend. That's why you hate me. You want to be me. Me and him are together. He doesn't care about you.

Oh please, you are just famous because of your looks. *rolls eyes* ... And your not that pretty IMO.

And... What?! *goes and sits on the bed* That ain't true. He hates you... And... He does care about me...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Admin wrote:

Oh please, you are just famous because of your looks. *rolls eyes* ... And your not that pretty IMO.

And... What?! *goes and sits on the bed* That ain't true. He hates you... And... He does care about me...

Amber: Like I said even like THIS *points to her scarred face* I am prettier than you.

And thats what he WANTS you to think...he loves me. Why else would he let me pay for my zydrate in my own way? *smiles* He doesn't care about you. Your just a kid. A useless little kid. Why would he care?

(FUNFACT: I FEEL LIKE A BITCH JUST WRITING THIS.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amber: Like I said even like THIS *points to her scarred face* I am prettier than you.

And thats what he WANTS you to think...he loves me. Why else would he let me pay for my zydrate in my own way? *smiles* He doesn't care about you. Your just a kid. A useless little kid. Why would he care?

(FUNFACT: I FEEL LIKE A BITCH JUST WRITING THIS.)

*Looks down at her hands* You are lying... He... He stayed with me when I was at the hospital... He followed me out after you... Slushied me... He cares...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:

*Looks down at her hands* You are lying... He... He stayed with me when I was at the hospital... He followed me out after you... Slushied me... He cares...

Amber: It's all an ACT. He doesn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Amber Bird Attacks   When a Amber Bird Attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When a Amber Bird Attacks
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: