The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLEE RP - Body Switching.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

GLEE RP - Body Switching. Empty
PostSubject: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Finn: *Wakes up to his alarm clock for the second time, and rubs his face* *Thinks: Wow, my face is soft... Hmm.* *He gets up and feels... Shorter... And just different... He quickly heads to the bathroom, without seeing his mom... He look at the mirror... And... Screams.* HOLY SHIT. *What he see ain't his reflection, it is Kurt in the mirror... Following his everymove...* What the... Hell?! *fails his arms around... The Kurt in the mirror does the same...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Finn: *Wakes up to his alarm clock for the second time, and rubs his face* *Thinks: Wow, my face is soft... Hmm.* *He gets up and feels... Shorter... And just different... He quickly heads to the bathroom, without seeing his mom... He look at the mirror... And... Screams.* HOLY SHIT. *What he see ain't his reflection, it is Kurt in the mirror... Following his everymove...* What the... Hell?! *fails his arms around... The Kurt in the mirror does the same...*

Kurt: *wakes up at his alarm, and automatically feels different - like a giant. He shakes it off at first, but when he stands he notices he about 6 feet right now. He rubs at his face, and it's not soft like it was. He notices the skin on his arms are no longer a milky pale color. He moves to look in the mirror...*Thinks: Holy Crap. I'm Finn. Okay, what the hell kind of dream is this?*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *wakes up at his alarm, and automatically feels different - like a giant. He shakes it off at first, but when he stands he notices he about 6 feet right now. He rubs at his face, and it's not soft like it was. He notices the skin on his arms are no longer a milky pale color. He moves to look in the mirror...*Thinks: Holy Crap. I'm Finn. Okay, what the hell kind of dream is this?*

Carol: Finn? Are you alright?! *from outside*

Finn: Uh, Yeah mom! I am fine! Just... Slipped on a wet spot... I am... Fine... *sits on the toilet, then mutter* Holy crap... This needs to be a dream... *He feels mega weird... He... He needs to call Kurt. Right. Now. So he gets one of the shirts out the hamper and... Puts it over is head, just in case mom is by... He quietly opens the door and sprints to his room, to his phone... Mom didn't notice... Great. He franticly calls Kurt... Mutters* Pleaseeee, pick up... o.o
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Admin wrote:

Carol: Finn? Are you alright?! *from outside*

Finn: Uh, Yeah mom! I am fine! Just... Slipped on a wet spot... I am... Fine... *sits on the toilet, then mutter* Holy crap... This needs to be a dream... *He feels mega weird... He... He needs to call Kurt. Right. Now. So he gets one of the shirts out the hamper and... Puts it over is head, just in case mom is by... He quietly opens the door and sprints to his room, to his phone... Mom didn't notice... Great. He franticly calls Kurt... Mutters* Pleaseeee, pick up... o.o

Kurt: *answer the phone on the first ring, trying to keep his voice stable* Hello, Finn? *doesn't want to go too much into this...because, if this IS real and not a dream, he doesnt want Finn to think he's crazy.* *thinks: Don't sound panicked...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *answer the phone on the first ring, trying to keep his voice stable* Hello, Finn? *doesn't want to go too much into this...because, if this IS real and not a dream, he doesnt want Finn to think he's crazy.* *thinks: Don't sound panicked...*

Finn: *sounds panicked* Kurt... I just woke up. And I'm you... What the hell is going on?! Am I just dreaming!? *can't speak very well...HE IS IN SHOCK*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *sounds panicked* Kurt... I just woke up. And I'm you... What the hell is going on?! Am I just dreaming!? *can't speak very well...HE IS IN SHOCK*

Kurt: *Thinks: Thank God, I'm not crazy.* *his voice is shakey, but he tries his best to stay calm. He needs somewhat of a plan.* Finn, I-I'm you right now... I don't think this is a dream. Just...Just keep calm. We'll sort this out in school...Please wear something half-way decent on you way there, I do have a reputation. I'll wear anything that fits your awkwardly tall body. Bring a change of clothes, if we get to school early enough we can change in the locker room or bathroom before class. Just...Just keep calm. And don't let your mom see you. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Thinks: Thank God, I'm not crazy.* *his voice is shakey, but he tries his best to stay calm. He needs somewhat of a plan.* Finn, I-I'm you right now... I don't think this is a dream. Just...Just keep calm. We'll sort this out in school...Please wear something half-way decent on you way there, I do have a reputation. I'll wear anything that fits your awkwardly tall body. Bring a change of clothes, if we get to school early enough we can change in the locker room or bathroom before class. Just...Just keep calm. And don't let your mom see you. Okay?

Finn: o.o Uhh okay... I-I'll try... But... How are we going to explain this to everybody?! *Starts to get dressed, hopping around, trying to take his pants off, his phone is the nook of his neck... He noticed that his voice is also a tad higher... Crap.*

(xDD I say we should start on the other characters. XD THIS IS FUN.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: o.o Uhh okay... I-I'll try... But... How are we going to explain this to everybody?! *Starts to get dressed, hopping around, trying to take his pants off, his phone is the nook of his neck... He noticed that his voice is also a tad higher... Crap.*

(xDD I say we should start on the other characters. XD THIS IS FUN.)

(YES IT IS. Imma do Quinn as Rachel, right? And you're doing Rachel as Quinn?)

Kurt: I don't know, I have to go. Meet me in the locker rooms. *hangs up and tries to find something not totally flamboyant and something that...ya know...is made for an awkward giant xD*

------
*Quinn wakes up to her alarm clock, desperately wanting to stay in bed. She manages to force herself out of the bed, somewhat confused. She thinks she just saw brunette hair. Oh well, probably just her imagination. She walks into the bathroom to clean her face and WOAH. She tries to not scream at the sight of Rachel Berry in the mirror. She reaches to touch the reflection, then her own face.* Oh my gosh! o.o *she closes her eyes and breathes* I'm probably just...just dreaming. Right. Just a dream... *she pinches herself, to find it hurts. But you cant feel anything in dreams? Crap.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES IT IS. Imma do Quinn as Rachel, right? And you're doing Rachel as Quinn?)

Kurt: I don't know, I have to go. Meet me in the locker rooms. *hangs up and tries to find something not totally flamboyant and something that...ya know...is made for an awkward giant xD*

------
*Quinn wakes up to her alarm clock, desperately wanting to stay in bed. She manages to force herself out of the bed, somewhat confused. She thinks she just saw brunette hair. Oh well, probably just her imagination. She walks into the bathroom to clean her face and WOAH. She tries to not scream at the sight of Rachel Berry in the mirror. She reaches to touch the reflection, then her own face.* Oh my gosh! o.o *she closes her eyes and breathes* I'm probably just...just dreaming. Right. Just a dream... *she pinches herself, to find it hurts. But you cant feel anything in dreams? Crap.*

*Finn hangs up and tries to find something flamboyant... Yeah, he is nothing that would fit Kurts style... So he just puts on a blue and white striped polo and dark jeans... Thinks: Yeah... I... I guess this could work... He then stuffs a change of clothes for Kurt into his backpack and is still totally freaking out... He sneaks out of his room. Sneaking... sneaking... sneaking... and-*

Carol: Kurt? What are you doing here?

Finn: *Thinks: Oh crap... Think of something to say...* *Turns around with a smile and tries to make his voice higher like Kurts* Oh... Hi mo- Mrs. Husdon... I was.... Just here to check on Finn and... Give him one of the books I have been wanting him to read... Yeah... *Thinks: Hm...That seemed believible...*

Carol: Oh well... Finn is perfectly fine, he was just zipping to the bathroom then to his room, he's just getting ready, he'll be out soon. *smiles...*

Finn: Oh okay... Thanks. But... *picks up his talking speed and begins to walk away* I need to get going to school, can't miss the bus! *Does Kurts awkward laugh... He didn't mean too... o.o xD* *Zips out of his house, Thinks: Phew... That was too close... And walkwalkWALKS to school. He needs to see Kurt. Right. Now.*

----

*Rachel wakes up the second her alarm clock rings, with a smile on her face.* Time to start a new day! *She springs up from her bed, suddenly feeling at least four inches taller... She looks down as herself, seeing her light carmel skin now replaced with light beige, her eyebrows knit together with confusion and she goes over to her bathroom mirror... She yelps when she sees Quinn Fabray in her mirror, blonde hair, green eyes, and everything... She just stares at her Quinn's reflection... Speechless.*

(Should they call eachother? Orr? What? xDD AND OMFG BIG POST. 8D. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Admin wrote:

*Finn hangs up and tries to find something flamboyant... Yeah, he is nothing that would fit Kurts style... So he just puts on a blue and white striped polo and dark jeans... Thinks: Yeah... I... I guess this could work... He then stuffs a change of clothes for Kurt into his backpack and is still totally freaking out... He sneaks out of his room. Sneaking... sneaking... sneaking... and-*

Carol: Kurt? What are you doing here?

Finn: *Thinks: Oh crap... Think of something to say...* *Turns around with a smile and tries to make his voice higher like Kurts* Oh... Hi mo- Mrs. Husdon... I was.... Just here to check on Finn and... Give him one of the books I have been wanting him to read... Yeah... *Thinks: Hm...That seemed believible...*

Carol: Oh well... Finn is perfectly fine, he was just zipping to the bathroom then to his room, he's just getting ready, he'll be out soon. *smiles...*

Finn: Oh okay... Thanks. But... *picks up his talking speed and begins to walk away* I need to get going to school, can't miss the bus! *Does Kurts awkward laugh... He didn't mean too... o.o xD* *Zips out of his house, Thinks: Phew... That was too close... And walkwalkWALKS to school. He needs to see Kurt. Right. Now.*

----

*Rachel wakes up the second her alarm clock rings, with a smile on her face.* Time to start a new day! *She springs up from her bed, suddenly feeling at least four inches taller... She looks down as herself, seeing her light carmel skin now replaced with light beige, her eyebrows knit together with confusion and she goes over to her bathroom mirror... She yelps when she sees Quinn Fabray in her mirror, blonde hair, green eyes, and everything... She just stares at her Quinn's reflection... Speechless.*

(Should they call eachother? Orr? What? xDD AND OMFG BIG POST. 8D. XD)

(BIG POSTS FTFW!!!!! XD WE ARE GETTING ALL PRO. AND...YES. XD I imagine they have each others number because of the whole Glee Club practicing thing. Also, my Quinn is still the bitchy girl from Season1 cus NEW QUINN LOOKS SAD ALL THE TIME. XD)

Kurt: *had to resort to sneaking upstairs into his dad's room, grabbing his dad's clothes to fit Finn's body, and he carefully folded his designer clothes and put them in his bag. He sneaked around the house quietly, in case his dad had woken up from his sound sleep on the couch. At first he grabbed the keys for his 'baby', but decided to take the bus instead. Finn wouldn't be driving Kurt's car. Kurt now noticed his voice was deeper, more masculine. He didn't exactly like it very much. Fear struck Kurt as he sat on the bus.* *thinks: What the hell do I do if Puck or Rachel gets on this bus?* *He sits there, trying to look natural, trying to look like Finn. Kurt's stared at Finn lovingly in Spanish class enough, he can pull of Finn's expression quite well. *thinks:Just breath...if someone talks, remeber, You are Finn.*

----
Quinn: *she's still staring in the reflection with disbelief, seriously wanting to die. She could not look like Rachel. she could not have inherited Rachel's big chocolate eyes, or her dark brown hair. Things like this just do not happen in the real world. This can not be real. Still, she had to do something if it was real. Quinn moved back into her bedroom, digging through her purse for her phone. Now what did she have Rachel's name under? Oh yeah. Quinn hits the person on her contacts list labeled 'loser' and waits for an answer.*[i]
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(BIG POSTS FTFW!!!!! XD WE ARE GETTING ALL PRO. AND...YES. XD I imagine they have each others number because of the whole Glee Club practicing thing. Also, my Quinn is still the bitchy girl from Season1 cus NEW QUINN LOOKS SAD ALL THE TIME. XD)

Kurt: *had to resort to sneaking upstairs into his dad's room, grabbing his dad's clothes to fit Finn's body, and he carefully folded his designer clothes and put them in his bag. He sneaked around the house quietly, in case his dad had woken up from his sound sleep on the couch. At first he grabbed the keys for his 'baby', but decided to take the bus instead. Finn wouldn't be driving Kurt's car. Kurt now noticed his voice was deeper, more masculine. He didn't exactly like it very much. Fear struck Kurt as he sat on the bus.* *thinks: What the hell do I do if Puck or Rachel gets on this bus?* *He sits there, trying to look natural, trying to look like Finn. Kurt's stared at Finn lovingly in Spanish class enough, he can pull of Finn's expression quite well. *thinks:Just breath...if someone talks, remeber, You are Finn.*

----
Quinn: *she's still staring in the reflection with disbelief, seriously wanting to die. She could not look like Rachel. she could not have inherited Rachel's big chocolate eyes, or her dark brown hair. Things like this just do not happen in the real world. This can not be real. Still, she had to do something if it was real. Quinn moved back into her bedroom, digging through her purse for her phone. Now what did she have Rachel's name under? Oh yeah. Quinn hits the person on her contacts list labeled 'loser' and waits for an answer.*[i]

Finn: *figured that he would walk to school, so he didn't need to talk to anybody... When he got there, he just pay no attention to the jocks and people that wanted to talk to him, he just went straight to the bathroom... Just WISHING for Kurt to come faster... Dave and Amizio comes in the bathroom... Shitface.*

----

Rachel: *Answers her phone first ring, her voice kinda shakey, but she just breathes deep for a second, then answers* Quinn! Just... Just the girl I wanted to t-talk to... I... I just woke up... And I-I look like... like... you! O.O I'm I going crazy?!

(Quinn: *You mean crazier then usual?* xDDD )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *figured that he would walk to school, so he didn't need to talk to anybody... When he got there, he just pay no attention to the jocks and people that wanted to talk to him, he just went straight to the bathroom... Just WISHING for Kurt to come faster... Dave and Amizio comes in the bathroom... Shitface.*

----

Rachel: *Answers her phone first ring, her voice kinda shakey, but she just breathes deep for a second, then answers* Quinn! Just... Just the girl I wanted to t-talk to... I... I just woke up... And I-I look like... like... you! O.O I'm I going crazy?!

(Quinn: *You mean crazier then usual?* xDDD )

(OMFG I THOUGH THAT. XD)

Dave: Get out of here princess.
Amizio: Aren't you in the wrong room? *pushes Finn against the wall*

Kurt: *is walking into the bathroom, right after Dave and Amizio push Finn. Damn, what does he do? Well...Finn usually defended him...* Hey guys, leave him alone. I mean, he..he isn't doing anything wrong. *Thinks:....i can't do this. oh God. ><*

----

Quinn: You mean crazier than you usually are? *sighs* No. I..I look like you, too. I dont know what happened, but something did. Now, I'm not exactly thrilled about this. What do we do?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OMFG I THOUGH THAT. XD)

Dave: Get out of here princess.
Amizio: Aren't you in the wrong room? *pushes Finn against the wall*

Kurt: *is walking into the bathroom, right after Dave and Amizio push Finn. Damn, what does he do? Well...Finn usually defended him...* Hey guys, leave him alone. I mean, he..he isn't doing anything wrong. *Thinks:....i can't do this. oh God. ><*

----

Quinn: You mean crazier than you usually are? *sighs* No. I..I look like you, too. I dont know what happened, but something did. Now, I'm not exactly thrilled about this. What do we do?

Finn: *seriously wants to fight them... But... that would not be good... Not as Kurt... So he just nodds.*

Amizio: Oh, except that he is rubbing his faggyness all over.

Dave: Yeah, at least today he actually look somewhat NORMAL.

Amizio: But Dave, com'on, he still has his faggy lady face... How about we break that ''angel'' face of his? *smirks and laughs*

Finn: O.O *eyesbrows knit together... Damn... Kurt has it hard...*
----

Rachel: I... I don't know! Maybe we can just... go to school and... Talk to the Glee Club about this? I'll try to wear something that suits your style... But it will be really hard... And you try to do the same? I mean, we can bring some clothes for us to change to... Maybe your cheerleader outfit? *still freaking out, but is trying to hide it... She is just staring at herself...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *seriously wants to fight them... But... that would not be good... Not as Kurt... So he just nodds.*

Amizio: Oh, except that he is rubbing his faggyness all over.

Dave: Yeah, at least today he actually look somewhat NORMAL.

Amizio: But Dave, com'on, he still has his faggy lady face... How about we break that ''angel'' face of his? *smirks and laughs*

Finn: O.O *eyesbrows knit together... Damn... Kurt has it hard...*
----

Rachel: I... I don't know! Maybe we can just... go to school and... Talk to the Glee Club about this? I'll try to wear something that suits your style... But it will be really hard... And you try to do the same? I mean, we can bring some clothes for us to change to... Maybe your cheerleader outfit? *still freaking out, but is trying to hide it... She is just staring at herself...*

Kurt: come on guys, leave him alone. He..He's just standing there. *feels awkward....he never had to stand up for anyone before...weird..* What did he ever do to you guys that was so bad?

----

Quinn: Okay. I'll try to find something. Meet me in the auditorium as soon as possible. *already grabbed her Cheerios uniform and stuffed it in her bag, and is looking for something Rachelish.*

(Quinn and Rachel dress alike this season, so easy! xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: come on guys, leave him alone. He..He's just standing there. *feels awkward....he never had to stand up for anyone before...weird..* What did he ever do to you guys that was so bad?

----

Quinn: Okay. I'll try to find something. Meet me in the auditorium as soon as possible. *already grabbed her Cheerios uniform and stuffed it in her bag, and is looking for something Rachelish.*

(Quinn and Rachel dress alike this season, so easy! xD)

Dave: Like I said, he rubs his faggyness all over the school with his, faggy clothes, and his, faggy face and his faggy ''srut''... And you are beginning to do the same thing Hudson. I always knew you were with him! *pushes Kurt*

Finn: *glares at them, then tries to act like Kurt* Excuse me Dave and Amizio, * awkwardly puts a hand on there shoulder* but I am through with your stupid bulling. It doesn't do anything. Now does it? So can you... Neanderthals? Just stop? Ku-... I didn't do anything... Either did Finn... *Thinks: ... Was that good? Damnit. I DON'T KNOW.*

(XD POOR FINN. )

----

Rachel: Will do Quinn! *hangs up and starts to dig through her clothes... She finally finds a nice regular brown V neck and dark jeans that she barley wore. She put them on and folded a change of clothes for Quinn... She is still freaked out...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Admin wrote:

Dave: Like I said, he rubs his faggyness all over the school with his, faggy clothes, and his, faggy face and his faggy ''srut''... And you are beginning to do the same thing Hudson. I always knew you were with him! *pushes Kurt*

Finn: *glares at them, then tries to act like Kurt* Excuse me Dave and Amizio, * awkwardly puts a hand on there shoulder* but I am through with your stupid bulling. It doesn't do anything. Now does it? So can you... Neanderthals? Just stop? Ku-... I didn't do anything... Either did Finn... *Thinks: ... Was that good? Damnit. I DON'T KNOW.*

(XD POOR FINN. )

----

Rachel: Will do Quinn! *hangs up and starts to dig through her clothes... She finally finds a nice regular brown V neck and dark jeans that she barley wore. She put them on and folded a change of clothes for Quinn... She is still freaked out...*

Amizio: How mnay times do we have to to tell you this? We are just sick of your faggy little attitude. Yours too, Glee Boy.

Dave: *pushes Finn away from him*

Kurt: How many times do I have to tell you this? Leave Kurt alone. And I'm. NOT. GAY. *punches Dave square in the face. He's always wanted to do that.*

-----
Quinn: *found a pink and brown plaid skirt and a pink cardigan...this should do. She changes quickly, grabs her bag, and runs out the door, heading for school*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Amizio: How mnay times do we have to to tell you this? We are just sick of your faggy little attitude. Yours too, Glee Boy.

Dave: *pushes Finn away from him*

Kurt: How many times do I have to tell you this? Leave Kurt alone. And I'm. NOT. GAY. *punches Dave square in the face. He's always wanted to do that.*

-----
Quinn: *found a pink and brown plaid skirt and a pink cardigan...this should do. She changes quickly, grabs her bag, and runs out the door, heading for school*

Finn: *can't help but to crack a smile... Nice one Kurt! But. Ow. He just got slammed into the sink. >.<*

Dave: SHIT. *Puts a hand to his face* Oh-ho-ho! You want to get rowdy? Huh? Because I can give you that.

Amizio: Heh, yeah. We were BORN for that. *laughs*

Finn: *can't help but to break character, and punch Amizio in the nose...* Just stop it! Both of you. I swear, you should be in Military School or something...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *can't help but to crack a smile... Nice one Kurt! But. Ow. He just got slammed into the sink. >.<*

Dave: SHIT. *Puts a hand to his face* Oh-ho-ho! You want to get rowdy? Huh? Because I can give you that.

Amizio: Heh, yeah. We were BORN for that. *laughs*

Finn: *can't help but to break character, and punch Amizio in the nose...* Just stop it! Both of you. I swear, you should be in Military School or something...

Kurt: *is kinda shocked seeing his body punch someone...weird.* *thinks: ...Way to be subtle about this, Finn.* ((On a side note, taht is what Chris thinks of Cory everyday, because Cory, i've noticed, stares at Chris's ass in like 60% of videos xD))

Amizio:*is kinda shocked...it hurt.* Oh you're getting it now. *punches Finn in the stomach*

*And this is where they just start hitting each other, cus they are boys and are stupid and like punching each other*

(XDD LMAO SUCH A FAIL.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is kinda shocked seeing his body punch someone...weird.* *thinks: ...Way to be subtle about this, Finn.* ((On a side note, taht is what Chris thinks of Cory everyday, because Cory, i've noticed, stares at Chris's ass in like 60% of videos xD))

Amizio:*is kinda shocked...it hurt.* Oh you're getting it now. *punches Finn in the stomach*

*And this is where they just start hitting each other, cus they are boys and are stupid and like punching each other*

(XDD LMAO SUCH A FAIL.)

Finn: * TRIES TO STOP IT* Everybody. STOP. *Holds arms out and tries to separate Kurt, Dave, and Amizio...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD LMAO SUCH A FAIL.)

Finn: * TRIES TO STOP IT* Everybody. STOP. *Holds arms out and tries to separate Kurt, Dave, and Amizio...*

*Eventually they all stop fighting*
Amizio: Don't think we're done with you. *him and Dave leave*

Kurt: I don't understand why you like to fight so much...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *Glares at them, then looks at Kurt* Sorry... I couldn't help it... Besides, now I know how hard you have it... *twitch of a smirk* Not. Good.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *Glares at them, then looks at Kurt* Sorry... I couldn't help it... Besides, now I know how hard you have it... *twitch of a smirk* Not. Good.

Kurt: Obviously. You've seen what they do. Oh well. It's not just going to go away..I guess I have to deal with it for now. *hands Finn a bag with his clothes in it* Here, get changed. I cant stand to see myself dressed like that.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Obviously. You've seen what they do. Oh well. It's not just going to go away..I guess I have to deal with it for now. *hands Finn a bag with his clothes in it* Here, get changed. I cant stand to see myself dressed like that.

Finn: *smiles and softly laughs* Hey, it was the best I could do, okay? Um... *nods his head as a thank you to the clothes, then gets his clothes to give to Kurt* Here. *goes to one of the bathroom stalls to change...*

(FAIL XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Admin wrote:

Finn: *smiles and softly laughs* Hey, it was the best I could do, okay? Um... *nods his head as a thank you to the clothes, then gets his clothes to give to Kurt* Here. *goes to one of the bathroom stalls to change...*

(FAIL XD)

Kurt: *walks into a stall and changes into Finn's clothes. They smell like Finn's cologne....lovely.* Come on Finn, we need to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *walks into a stall and changes into Finn's clothes. They smell like Finn's cologne....lovely.* Come on Finn, we need to hurry.

Finn: I'm trying to hurry!... Heh... It is kinda weird, hearing... Me... saying my name like I am talking to myself... Heh... But... This whole thing is weird... *looks at self... I mean, looks at KURT in the mirror, then comes out* Okay, I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - Body Switching.   GLEE RP - Body Switching. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLEE RP - Body Switching.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: