These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Admin wrote:
[

*Can't help but to squee smile and melt. she huggssss* Hmmmm, well thank youuu.

Graverobber: No problem...

YOU CAN COMEBACK NOW. I AM DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Graverobber: No problem...

YOU CAN COMEBACK NOW. I AM DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, uh. Okay! Come on, * walks out of the room to see Skylar and meat pies on the table* Uhh...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Admin wrote:


Oh, uh. Okay! Come on, * walks out of the room to see Skylar and meat pies on the table* Uhh...

(LOL the harry potter weekend started with the 3rd one D:)

WANNA GO THROW THESE AT RANDOM PEOPLE?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(LOL the harry potter weekend started with the 3rd one D:)

WANNA GO THROW THESE AT RANDOM PEOPLE?

(WHAT? Retarded maraton. xD *is taping it*)

Uh... *shrugs* why not?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Admin wrote:

(WHAT? Retarded maraton. xD *is taping it*)

Uh... *shrugs* why not?

((I can send you the first 2? XD)

YAY! *grabs three pies, and chucks them out the window* HEHHE!!!!:D
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


((I can send you the first 2? XD)

YAY! *grabs three pies, and chucks them out the window* HEHHE!!!!:D
(WHAT? No, no. That isn't nessicary! I will just watch til there is a GOOD marathon on. xD)

*chucks a pie out the window... And has a erge to throw one at Luigi... xDD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Admin wrote:


(WHAT? No, no. That isn't nessicary! I will just watch til there is a GOOD marathon on. xD)

*chucks a pie out the window... And has a erge to throw one at Luigi... xDD*

(XDD)

...*reads her mind*...Do it. *laughs* *throws nother pie*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

...*reads her mind*...Do it. *laughs* *throws nother pie*

*grabs a pie at throws it at Luigi. And gets in a running postion*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Admin wrote:


*grabs a pie at throws it at Luigi. And gets in a running postion*

Luigi:....YOU. LITTLE... *rips off his shirt* GAH! *starts running after Nicole*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi:....YOU. LITTLE... *rips off his shirt* GAH! *starts running after Nicole*

*smiles and runs as fast as she can like a ninja! She then stops and turns around and just WAITS for Luigi to come for her.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi:....YOU. LITTLE... *rips off his shirt* GAH! *starts running after Nicole*

*smiles and runs as fast as she can like a ninja! She then stops and turns around and just WAITS for Luigi to come for her.*

Luigi: >< *runs up to her and pulls out his knife*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: >< *runs up to her and pulls out his knife*

Dude, how about for once, we have a fair fight? No weapons? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Admin wrote:


Dude, how about for once, we have a fair fight? No weapons? *smirks*


Luigi: Hmph.... *puts the knife away*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: Hmph.... *puts the knife away*

*smiles* Good. Now, START.

*Runs to Luigi and knees him in the balls AND punches him in the stomach.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: Hmph.... *puts the knife away*

*smiles* Good. Now, START.

*Runs to Luigi and knees him in the balls AND punches him in the stomach.*

Luigi: OOF! *lays to the ground in pain* >< You....MOUSE.... *stands up, and TRIES to bring himself to punch a girl/child*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: OOF! *lays to the ground in pain* >< You....MOUSE.... *stands up, and TRIES to bring himself to punch a girl/child*

*smirks, and when he throws the punch, it is weak, so she jumps out of the way * Aw, can't bring yourself to hit back? *smiles* Come on, hit me. I know you want to! *gets ready*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Admin wrote:


*smirks, and when he throws the punch, it is weak, so she jumps out of the way * Aw, can't bring yourself to hit back? *smiles* Come on, hit me. I know you want to! *gets ready*


Luigi: *rage!* *slaps her across the face, hard*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: *rage!* *slaps her across the face, hard*

*gasps and keeps balances, puts a hand to her now red, stinging cheek.* You seriously hit me! *NINJAMOVEACTIVATE*
* kicks him in the head and then does a cartwheel for the hell of it*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: *rage!* *slaps her across the face, hard*

*gasps and keeps balances, puts a hand to her now red, stinging cheek.* You seriously hit me! *NINJAMOVEACTIVATE*
* kicks him in the head and then does a cartwheel for the hell of it*

Luigi:...Screw you.. *takes outhis kife*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi:...Screw you.. *takes out his knife*

Oh, so now you a cheater? Fine then.

Skylar: USE THE CHAIR!

*smirks and runs to the nearest table, grabing a chair and using it as a shild... for now...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Admin wrote:


Oh, so now you a cheater? Fine then.

Skylar: USE THE CHAIR!

*smirks and runs to the nearest table, grabing a chair and using it as a shild... for now...

Luigi: *mindlessly stabs at the chair*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: *mindlessly stabs at the chair*

*rolls eyes and mumbles* Idiot. *hits him hard in the head with the chair*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: *mindlessly stabs at the chair*

*rolls eyes and mumbles* Idiot. *hits him hard in the head with the chair*

Luigi: F**K! >< ow......I give up.. your not f**king worth it, mouse! *walks up*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: F**K! >< ow......I give up.. your not f**king worth it, mouse! *walks up*

*smiles* O rly? Or maybe you give up because of my new sweet skills! xD wimp.

( "I also have Nunchuk skills, computer skills... All different skills" xD guesswhatitisfrommm xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:00 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: F**K! >< ow......I give up.. your not f**king worth it, mouse! *walks up*

*smiles* O rly? Or maybe you give up because of my new sweet skills! xD wimp.

( "I also have Nunchuk skills, computer skills... All different skills" xD guesswhatitisfrommm xD)

Luigi:...*decides to Ignore her*

Ha! You beat him Nicole...SCHWEET!....
(NAPOLEON DYNAMITE????! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?   

Back to top Go down
 
Lester The Opossum... To The Rescue?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» episode #08 - The Rescue of Athena One
» Stoneware pot - F mark - Lester Fudge
» Discuss City & Agents 2009
» Florida Sandhill Cranes
» CROSSOVER: Captain America

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: