The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Empty
PostSubject: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 pm

*Nicole and Rotti walk in the closed resturant where everyone else is chatting. Rotti has a cocky smile on his face. Because he knows that he just got him self a new Repo Woman! And Nicole is holding a Repo helmet under her arm... Nathan sees...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Nathan:>(....No. NO. *doesn't want Nicole to become a 'monster' like he is.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Hey everybody. What's kickin'?

Nathan: *walks over to Nicole with a MEAN face* What. Is. This?

Um... Just... Rotti gave me the job as a... Repo Woman... And I needed a job... And some money... Ehh *KNOWS that he is PISSED*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Hey everybody. What's kickin'?

Nathan: *walks over to Nicole with a MEAN face* What. Is. This?

Um... Just... Rotti gave me the job as a... Repo Woman... And I needed a job... And some money... Ehh *KNOWS that he is PISSED*

Nathan:...I WON'T let you become a monster. I won't.. *voice is getting closer to a growl*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan:...I WON'T let you become a monster. I won't.. *voice is getting closer to a growl*

But... I- look... I know you are upset but... I needed to take this job! My family needs more money...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Admin wrote:

But... I- look... I know you are upset but... I needed to take this job! My family needs more money...

Nathan: Can't you find something ELSE?! You are too YOUNG TO MURDER PEOPLE! YOU ARE JUST A CHILD! *getting angrier and angrier*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Can't you find something ELSE?! You are too YOUNG TO MURDER PEOPLE! YOU ARE JUST A CHILD! *getting angrier and angrier*

I know I am young, Nathan! And it is the only job that I could take! Everybody won't take me because I am too young! And... I-I... I know it is wrong to murder innocent people... But the way Rotti explained it to me... It seemed legal and that I could do it just fine...

*sighs and puts helmet on table* Look, Nathan... I'll just inform Mr. Largo that I can't do it and that I am sorry, I-

Rotti: No, you can't.

Uh... But why?

Rotti: Because, ever since Nathan left, I have needed skilled hands. And you *points to Nicole* have them. If you leave... I'll have to charge you with murder.

*eyes bug out and she does a wild gasp. She looks at Nathan,she is now scared.*

(Did I just fail? xP)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Admin wrote:

I know I am young, Nathan! And it is the only job that I could take! Everybody won't take me because I am too young! And... I-I... I know it is wrong to murder innocent people... But the way Rotti explained it to me... It seemed legal and that I could do it just fine...

*sighs and puts helmet on table* Look, Nathan... I'll just inform Mr. Largo that I can't do it and that I am sorry, I-

Rotti: No, you can't.

Uh... But why?

Rotti: Because, ever since Nathan left, I have needed skilled hands. And you *points to Nicole* have them. If you leave... I'll have to charge you with murder.

*eyes bug out and she does a wild gasp. She looks at Nathan,she is now scared.*

(Did I just fail? xP)

Nathan: *growls* Rotti...YOU CANNOT FORCE A CHILD TO KILL PEOPLE! And you *points at Nicole* SHOULD have known better than to trust HIM! You saw what happened to me! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *growls* Rotti...YOU CANNOT FORCE A CHILD TO KILL PEOPLE! And you *points at Nicole* SHOULD have known better than to trust HIM! You saw what happened to me! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING!

*Starts to slightly hyperventilate and tears erupt in her eyes*
I-I... I... *small voice* You can't do t-that mr. Largo... T-That is ilegal!

And I- *looks at Nathan through her blury vision* I-I... Idon'tknow... *can't think straight now. She doesn't like when Nathan is angry at her... hell... This is the first time!*

Rotti: I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. Because I am Rottissimo Largo and I own GeneCo, and have been a savoir to MILLIONS of people!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Admin wrote:

*Starts to slightly hyperventilate and tears erupt in her eyes*
I-I... I... *small voice* You can't do t-that mr. Largo... T-That is ilegal!

And I- *looks at Nathan through her blury vision* I-I... Idon'tknow... *can't think straight now. She doesn't like when Nathan is angry at her... hell... This is the first time!*

Rotti: I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. Because I am Rottissimo Largo and I own GeneCo, and have been a savoir to MILLIONS of people!

Nathan: *attempts to calm down, but can't being as i'm pretty damn sure he has MPD. He just glares at nicole for a moment* Rotti....*walks right up to him, growling* If you make her do this, I swear I'll kill you!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *attempts to calm down, but can't being as i'm pretty damn sure he has MPD. He just glares at nicole for a moment* Rotti....*walks right up to him, growling* If you make her do this, I swear I'll kill you!

Rotti: Oh please, Nathan. I already have my GeneCo personnels searching for you so they can drag you back to me! If you didn't leave, this wouldn't have happened! I am sorry Nathan. But Nicole is with ME now. *Grabs her hand TIGHT* Having her charged with murder is my new add-in to the contact. Ever since YOU left. Apearentlly she didn't read that part of it... But alas, it is in the fine print. *laughs*

*winces and stays silent. Trying to cry quietly*

*Everyone stares in shock*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti: Oh please, Nathan. I already have my GeneCo personnels searching for you so they can drag you back to me! If you didn't leave, this wouldn't have happened! I am sorry Nathan. But Nicole is with ME now. *Grabs her hand TIGHT* Having her charged with murder is my new add-in to the contact. Ever since YOU left. Apearentlly she didn't read that part of it... But alas, it is in the fine print. *laughs*

*winces and stays silent. Trying to cry quietly*

*Everyone stares in shock*

Luigi: *laughs, like the sick twisted bastard he is* NICE ONE POPS! Haha! Best idea you ever had, charging the little BRAT with murder!

Amber: *smiling a tad*

Pavi: Papa! You-a can't do that to mi Pretty Bella! D: I like her <3

Nathan: I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT. *realizes he doesn't have his scalpel, so he throws a puch at Rotti's face*

(ISUCK! :D)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: *laughs, like the sick twisted bastard he is* NICE ONE POPS! Haha! Best idea you ever had, charging the little BRAT with murder!

Amber: *smiling a tad*

Pavi: Papa! You-a can't do that to mi Pretty Bella! D: I like her <3

Nathan: I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT. *realizes he doesn't have his scalpel, so he throws a punch at Rotti's face*

(ISUCK! :D)

*Looks at Luigi when he said that with a glassy glare,*

Luigi and Pavi: *exchange glares and then do that choking battle like in Cut The Ties. xDD*

Rotti: *lets out a pained cry and puts hand to his sore cheek* I swear Nathan, that isn't going to do ANYTHING to Nicoles contact. If you hurt me again, I will call all my GeneCo personnel to get you right now and kill you!

*when Nathan punched Rotti, she gasped. She then run outside to the pouring rain,* I can't do ANYTHING right!

(NUYOUDON'T. Because I Just sucked big time. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:20 am

Admin wrote:

*Looks at Luigi when he said that with a glassy glare,*

Luigi and Pavi: *exchange glares and then do that choking battle like in Cut The Ties. xDD*

Rotti: *lets out a pained cry and puts hand to his sore cheek* I swear Nathan, that isn't going to do ANYTHING to Nicoles contact. If you hurt me again, I will call all my GeneCo personnel to get you right now and kill you!

*when Nathan punched Rotti, she gasped. She then run outside to the pouring rain,* I can't do ANYTHING right!

(NUYOUDON'T. Because I Just sucked big time. xD)

Nathan: *is about to STRANGLE Rotti, until Nicole runs. He automatically switches back into 'Nathan'mode* Nicole! *he runs after her, yelling at himself internally for yelling at her* Nicole... *he stops by her* I...I'm sorry Nicole...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *is about to STRANGLE Rotti, until Nicole runs. He automatically switches back into 'Nathan'mode* Nicole! *he runs after her, yelling at himself internally for yelling at her* Nicole... *he stops by her* I...I'm sorry Nicole...

*Crosses arms ands walks further out into the cold rain* Why? *is facing away from Nathan and hopes he doesn't step away from the resturants patio roof and get wet* Why are you sorry?! I-it is all my fault why this happened! *goes on her knees and cries, she then says, choking on her tears and rain* And I am retarded by just even thinking it! I-... I just merely threw my life away... *cries* Ican'tdoanythingright...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:40 am

Admin wrote:

*Crosses arms ands walks further out into the cold rain* Why? *is facing away from Nathan and hopes he doesn't step away from the resturants patio roof and get wet* Why are you sorry?! I-it is all my fault why this happened! *goes on her knees and cries, she then says, choking on her tears and rain* And I am retarded by just even thinking it! I-... I just merely threw my life away... *cries* Ican'tdoanythingright...

Nathan: *shakes head&runs into the rain and hugs Nicole* I'm sorry I yelled at you...You're not stupid. Trust me, I'll get you out of this...I will. Even if it means killing that bastard. I won't let this happen to you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *shakes head & runs into the rain and hugs Nicole* I'm sorry I yelled at you...You're not stupid. Trust me, I'll get you out of this...I will. Even if it means killing that bastard. I won't let this happen to you.

*sighs when he goes out to the rain*

Don't be... I deserve it all... And no. *breaks embrace* You can't hurt Mr. Largo! Y-you h-heard him... If you even try to hurt him, he will call out all his men and kill you... I-... A-and I don't want that! *sits on the ground and hugs knees* We are both screwed and we know it! And it is all. My. Fault. *Growls at the ''fault'' and gets mad at herself bigtime...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:08 am

Admin wrote:

Don't be... I deserve it all... And no. *breaks embrace* You can't hurt Mr. Largo! Y-you h-heard him... If you even try to hurt him, he will call out all his men and kill you... I-... A-and I don't want that! *sits on the ground and hugs knees* We are both screwed and we know it! And it is all. My. Fault. *Growls at the ''fault'' and gets mad at herself bigtime...*

Nathan: No you don't, Nicole! I will fix this...I can fix this. Trust me, I will! And NOTHING is your fault..Rotti's just a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: No you don't, Nicole! I will fix this...I can fix this. Trust me, I will! And NOTHING is your fault... Rotti's just a douchebag.

*is mad at self, stands up and pushes her wet hair back. She then yells with slight growly voice* No, Nathan! This IS my fault and you know it yourself! If I didn't sign that shitty contract NONE of this would have happened!

And-... *lowers voice and looks at Nathan* I don't want to be one of the reasons you died... *chokes on tears again* W-what if you get killed?! Rotti has almost 40 men! That is too many to handle on your own! I don't want you hurt or killed! *can't help but hug Nathan and bury her head in his chest*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:49 am

Admin wrote:

*is mad at self, stands up and pushes her wet hair back. She then yells with slight growly voice* No, Nathan! This IS my fault and you know it yourself! If I didn't sign that shitty contract NONE of this would have happened!

And-... *lowers voice and looks at Nathan* I don't want to be one of the reasons you died... *chokes on tears again* W-what if you get killed?! Rotti has almost 40 men! That is too many to handle on your own! I don't want you hurt or killed! *can't help but hug Nathan and bury her head in his chest*

Nathan: *wraps his arms around her* stop saying it's your fault, it's not...And I won't get killed. Trust me, i've survived worse.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *wraps his arms around her* stop saying it's your fault, it's not...And I won't get killed. Trust me, i've survived worse.

But you know it's true...
And you have? How much worse? Because right know I am thinking that nothings worst... *tries to stop herself from crying and shivers once*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:09 am

Admin wrote:

But you know it's true...
And you have? How much worse? Because right know I am thinking that nothings worst... *tries to stop herself from crying and shivers once*

Nathan: ....it's not true...Shush. And I was tazed twice and shot within 30 minutes. I think I can take his Repo Men.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: ....it's not true...Shush. And I was tazed twice and shot within 30 minutes. I think I can take his Repo Men.

I-... *thinks; he has a point there...* You are right with that... But Nathan, *looks up at him* all of his Repo Men and maybe GENEcops will ALL have guns, loaded and pointed and you probably! All it takes is all of them to shoot am your dead! *lump-in-throat* I-... *looks back down* I wish I could do something... But I know already that you wouldn't want me...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:

I-... *thinks; he has a point there...* You are right with that... But Nathan, *looks up at him* all of his Repo Men and maybe GENEcops will ALL have guns, loaded and pointed and you probably! All it takes is all of them to shoot am your dead! *lump-in-throat* I-... *looks back down* I wish I could do something... But I know already that you wouldn't want me...

Nathan: Nicole, you stay here, and....And just don't worry. Hm... Do you have your scalpel?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Nicole, you stay here, and... And just don't worry. Hm... Do you have your scalpel?

*Wants to help and come with him* Uh... I'm pretty sure I do... *opens up her bag and takes out her scalpel* Here, *hands it to Nathan* I don't need it anymore anyways...
*can help but to go into protective mode and grabs one of Nathans arm* Please be careful... *week smile*

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next