These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Finn: *Is sneaking around Dalton, looking around, seeing what is so special about this place that Kurt transfered too... He kinda misses him... When he gets to the Autitorum... What is this? Kurt... And that guy who sang lead in Sectionals... Acting all romantic? Did... Did he just push Kurts hair around his face... Kurt never let HIM do that...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Finn: *Is sneaking around Dalton, looking around, seeing what is so special about this place that Kurt transfered too... He kinda misses him... When he gets to the Autitorum... What is this? Kurt... And that guy who sang lead in Sectionals... Acting all romantic? Did... Did he just push Kurts hair around his face... Kurt never let HIM do that...*

Kurt: *is smiling brightly at Blaine, and blushes. Then he sees Finn out of the corner of his eye... oh God. He backs away from Blaine quickly* F-Finn...

Blaine: *turns around and looks at Finn, examining him.* Who's, uh, who's this? *looks to Kurt, smiling*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is smiling brightly at Blaine, and blushes. Then he sees Finn out of the corner of his eye... oh God. He backs away from Blaine quickly* F-Finn...

Blaine: *turns around and looks at Finn, examining him.* Who's, uh, who's this? *looks to Kurt, smiling*


Finn: I'm uh... Finn Hudson... I'm a-apart of New Directions? Your competishion (SP FAIL) Um... And... Who are you? *eyebrows knit together... Keep calm*



(AND TURN TO PAGE 394.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Admin wrote:


Finn: I'm uh... Finn Hudson... I'm a-apart of New Directions? Your competishion (SP FAIL) Um... And... Who are you? *eyebrows knit together... Keep calm*



(AND TURN TO PAGE 394.)

(LMAO. XD and Blaine doesn't have a last name, so I'm making it Umbridge so him and Kurt are Humbridge and be can do things THE HUMBRIDGE WAY!))

Blaine: I'm Blaine. Blaine Umbridge... Lead singer of the Warblers. Why are you here? By your clothes I can tell your not new to Dalton...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LMAO. XD and Blaine doesn't have a last name, so I'm making it Umbridge so him and Kurt are Humbridge and be can do things THE HUMBRIDGE WAY!))

Blaine: I'm Blaine. Blaine Umbridge... Lead singer of the Warblers. Why are you here? By your clothes I can tell your not new to Dalton...

Finn: I-... I was here to see Kurt... My b-boyfriend... But appeartinly he is busy... *glares*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Admin wrote:


Finn: I-... I was here to see Kurt... My b-boyfriend... But appeartinly he is busy... *glares*

Kurt: *looks down* Finn, you are over reacting... Me and Blaine are just friends. ((For now lol)) Just because we are both gay doesn't mean...

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks down* Finn, you are over reacting... Me and Blaine are just friends. ((For now lol)) Just because we are both gay doesn't mean...


Finn: It seems more then that... If you are just friends, then why do you have his picture framed in your locker?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Admin wrote:


Finn: It seems more then that... If you are just friends, then why do you have his picture framed in your locker?

Kurt: You went in my locker? Finn... *shakes his head* Why can't you just trust me? *looks at Blaine* He's just sweet..and he helped me a lot. He...gave me courage.. And he came to WMHS and stood up to Dave after he... *Kurt just realized he never told Finn that Dave kissed him. Shit*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:


Finn: It seems more then that... If you are just friends, then why do you have his picture framed in your locker?

Kurt: You went in my locker? Finn... *shakes his head* Why can't you just trust me? *looks at Blaine* He's just sweet..and he helped me a lot. He...gave me courage.. And he came to WMHS and stood up to Dave after he... *Kurt just realized he never told Finn that Dave kissed him. Shit*

Finn: ... No. I just saw it when you last opened it...

Blaine: *smiles at Kurt*

Finn: Wait, after Dave what?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:


Finn: It seems more then that... If you are just friends, then why do you have his picture framed in your locker?

Kurt: You went in my locker? Finn... *shakes his head* Why can't you just trust me? *looks at Blaine* He's just sweet..and he helped me a lot. He...gave me courage.. And he came to WMHS and stood up to Dave after he... *Kurt just realized he never told Finn that Dave kissed him. Shit*

Finn: ... No. I just saw it when you last opened it...

Blaine: *smiles at Kurt*

Finn: Wait, after Dave what?

Kurt:...Finn, I want to tell you...But...He said he'd kill me...I can't. *bites his lip to try to prevent crying*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...Finn, I want to tell you...But...He said he'd kill me...I can't. *bites his lip to try to prevent crying*

Finn: *ignores that Blaine is there and sits by Kurt* You can tell me... And if he goes to ''kill you'', I'll fight him off. *smiles...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Admin wrote:


Finn: *ignores that Blaine is there and sits by Kurt* You can tell me... And if he goes to ''kill you'', I'll fight him off. *smiles...*

Kurt: *looks down* He...he... kissed me.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks down* He...he... kissed me.

Finn: O.O Excuse me?! So now there is Blaine AND Dave that I didn't know about?! *Is going to kill Dave... Then Blaine... Or Vice Versa*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks down* He...he... kissed me.

Finn: O.O Excuse me?! So now there is Blaine AND Dave that I didn't know about?!

Kurt: FINN! JUST SHUT UP. *starts to cry* I didn't want Dave! I was yelling at him and he grabbed me and kissed me. I don't want him near me ever again.

Blaine: *looks concerned at Kurt...he doesn't like to see him sad D:*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: FINN! JUST SHUT UP. *starts to cry* I didn't want Dave! I was yelling at him and he grabbed me and kissed me. I don't want him near me ever again.

Blaine: *looks concerned at Kurt...he doesn't like to see him sad D:*

Finn: Why... Why exactly did you transfer? Because of Dave... Or because you wanted to be with Blaine? *glares at Blaine*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: FINN! JUST SHUT UP. *starts to cry* I didn't want Dave! I was yelling at him and he grabbed me and kissed me. I don't want him near me ever again.

Blaine: *looks concerned at Kurt...he doesn't like to see him sad D:*

Finn: Why... Why exactly did you transfer? Because of Dave... Or because you wanted to be with Blaine? *glares at Blaine*

Kurt:...Finn, how can you say that? Dave threatened to kill me. Of course it was because of him!

Blaine: What if it was because of me? *glares back at Finn*

(AND LET THE FIGHTING OVER THE HUMMEL PIE BEGIN?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...Finn, how can you say that? Dave threatened to kill me. Of course it was because of him!

Blaine: What if it was because of me? *glares back at Finn*

(AND LET THE FIGHTING OVER THE HUMMEL PIE BEGIN?)

(sshhhyeah!!!!)


Finn: Because me and Kurt are together! *thinks: or at least were...* And if it is because of you it means that Kurt cheated on me... *mumbles* Just like with Quinn...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Admin wrote:

(sshhhyeah!!!!)


Finn: Because me and Kurt are together! *thinks: or at least were...* And if it is because of you it means that Kurt cheated on me... *mumbles* Just like with Quinn...

Kurt: both of you, just stop it. Finn, you know how I feel about you. *looks at Blaine....shit..why did he think this was a good idea to do again? -__-*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: both of you, just stop it. Finn, you know how I feel about you. *looks at Blaine....shit..why did he think this was a good idea to do again? -__-*

Finn: But Kurt. Every time I ask if you want to do something, you say that you're ''busy rehearshing with Blaine '', ''you're going out to lunch with Blaine''... I should have seen it before... And... And what i don't get is that you said that since we met you wanted to be with me... We've been together for two months or so and you are with him...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: both of you, just stop it. Finn, you know how I feel about you. *looks at Blaine....shit..why did he think this was a good idea to do again? -__-*

Finn: But Kurt. Every time I ask if you want to do something, you say that you're ''busy rehearshing with Blaine '', ''you're going out to lunch with Blaine''... I should have seen it before... And... And what i don't get is that you said that since we met you wanted to be with me... We've been together for two months or so and you are with him...

Blaine: *looks at Finn* Maybe he doesn't want you anymore... *looks at Kurt* And I love him. And, to be honest, I know I could protect Kurt better than you. After all, look at what happened with that football player.

Kurt: Finn... Okay, I admit it.. I like Blaine..and I'm so sorry...to both of you...But I can't help it. I...I love you both. Finn, I've loved you since I saw you, but...I love Blaine too. I just...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *looks at Finn* Maybe he doesn't want you anymore... *looks at Kurt* And I love him. And, to be honest, I know I could protect Kurt better than you. After all, look at what happened with that football player.

Kurt: Finn... Okay, I admit it.. I like Blaine..and I'm so sorry...to both of you...But I can't help it. I...I love you both. Finn, I've loved you since I saw you, but...I love Blaine too. I just...

Finn: *glares at Blaine, and seriously wants to go at him... He clenches his fist TIGHT* You know damn straight that I can protect Kurt better then you! I have done it many of times, and I can keep doing it. And... *looks at Kurt* You can't be with both of us... You need to pick one. *GLARES*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Admin wrote:


Finn: *glares at Blaine, and seriously wants to go at him... He clenches his fist TIGHT* You know damn straight that I can protect Kurt better then you! I have done it many of times, and I can keep doing it. And... *looks at Kurt* You can't be with both of us... You need to pick one. *GLARES*

Blaine: *rolls his eyes* If you could actually protect Kurt, you would have been able to stop Dave, is it?, from kissing Kurt. And did you ever SEE those bruises on his chest and back? Those wouldn't have happened if he was with me the whole time.

Kurt: *bites his lip. How in hell is he supposed to choose between these two?*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *rolls his eyes* If you could actually protect Kurt, you would have been able to stop Dave, is it?, from kissing Kurt. And did you ever SEE those bruises on his chest and back? Those wouldn't have happened if he was with me the whole time.

Kurt: *bites his lip. How in hell is he supposed to choose between these two?*


Finn: *Thinks: Kurt doesn't take his shirt off that offen... WAIT. HE HAS WITH BLAINE? >:[* I was on the field! Just-... Just...
*Doesn't want anymore of Blaine's crap, so he punches him in the face*


(O SNAP. D': NOT HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Admin wrote:


Finn: *Thinks: Kurt doesn't take his shirt off that offen... WAIT. HE HAS WITH BLAINE? >:[* I was on the field! Just-... Just...
*Doesn't want anymore of Blaine's crap, so he punches him in the face*


(O SNAP. D': NOT HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE.)

(NO NO NO NO NO! *SPAZZES LIKE GINNY AND RON DO WHEN HERMIONE TAKES HARRY'S GUITAR*)

KURT: FINN!

Blaine: *is taken back a bit, but starts punching Finn wherever he can*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO NO NO NO NO! *SPAZZES LIKE GINNY AND RON DO WHEN HERMIONE TAKES HARRY'S GUITAR*)

KURT: FINN!

Blaine: *is taken back a bit, but starts punching Finn wherever he can*

(XDDDDD YESH. EXACTLY LIKE THAT. XD)

Finn: *Finds a way to push Blaine to the ground and keep punching his face... FACE IS KEY TO HIM XD*

(''Not what I had in mind, but not bad, I would say the balls, but okay...'' - ME. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   

Back to top Go down
 
Kinn vs. Klaine
Back to top 
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: