The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, we hung out with Mercedes that time..but other than that, I haven't seen anyone.

Blaine: Oh yeah.. I remember her... *Of course he remembers that day... He can't help but to start smiling... But then shakes it off and goes back to the real world* Then.... Then maybe you should... Transfer back... Transfer back, and.... I'll transfer with you, *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Oh yeah.. I remember her... *Of course he remembers that day... He can't help but to start smiling... But then shakes it off and goes back to the real world* Then.... Then maybe you should... Transfer back... Transfer back, and.... I'll transfer with you, *smiles*

Kurt: Blaine, I can't ask you to do that. We'll get killed there...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Blaine, I can't ask you to do that. We'll get killed there...

Blaine: But you're not asking, I'm offering. *smirks* And will be fine, we'll have Finn.... And me. *softly laughs* And I am sure there are more guys that will help you out.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: But you're not asking, I'm offering. *smirks* And will be fine, we'll have Finn.... And me. *softly laughs* And I am sure there are more guys that will help you out.

Kurt: Well, Sam and Mike and Artie stood up for me... even Puck tried to help. *smiles weakly* But..I'm still scared of him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, Sam and Mike and Artie stood up for me... even Puck tried to help. *smiles weakly* But..I'm still scared of him.

Blaine: Don't worry, you'll have a team of strong men by your side... I am actually suprised he isn't suspended...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Don't worry, you'll have a team of strong men by your side... I am actually suprised he isn't suspended...

Kurt: *joking* Where am I getting a team of str--oh you meant you guys.. *smiles, but it fades* we tried to have him expelled but he wasn't...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *joking* Where am I getting a team of str--oh you meant you guys.. *smiles, but it fades* we tried to have him expelled but he wasn't...

Blaine: *smiles, then begins to rub Kurt's back* You could just try to ignore him...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles, then begins to rub Kurt's back* You could just try to ignore him...

Kurt: If I could ignore him I wouldn't have come here.. but with you there, I guess it would be better...*rests his head on Blaine's shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: If I could ignore him I wouldn't have come here.. but with you there, I guess it would be better...*rests his head on Blaine's shoulder*

Blaine: *smiles, then takes his hand* Believe it would... So... What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles, then takes his hand* Believe it would... So... What are you thinking?

Kurt: I guess we're going to WMHS...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *smiles,* I'll guess I'll go tell the guys. *goes*

(THIS IS WHAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE MA'AM,)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *smiles,* I'll guess I'll go tell the guys. *goes*

(THIS IS WHAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE MA'AM,)

(I died.)
Kurt: *sits on the bench and waits for him to get back. He's happy that he's going to be back with New Directions..but Dave..:(*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:14 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I died.)
Kurt: *sits on the bench and waits for him to get back. He's happy that he's going to be back with New Directions..but Dave..:(*

(I KNOW. XDD)

Blaine: *comes back after a short moment* They are kinda upset, but they are letting me. *smiles* Come on, lets go... You can go show me the school. *takes Kurt's hand*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(I KNOW. XDD)

Blaine: *comes back after a short moment* They are kinda upset, but they are letting me. *smiles* Come on, lets go... You can go show me the school. *takes Kurt's hand*

Kurt: *smiles* Warning: There's this girl Brittany... literally, ignore what she says for your own sanity.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Warning: There's this girl Brittany... literally, ignore what she says for your own sanity.

Blaine: *laughs, then pretends he is writing a note* Note to self: Try to keep away from Brittany. *looks at Kurt and smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs, then pretends he is writing a note* Note to self: Try to keep away from Brittany. *looks at Kurt and smiles*

(Fuck, now this is going to hurt me so much more cus of watching season one. XD)

Kurt: *smiles* You are such a dork. *takes him to WMHS*

(loljustwokeupbraindeadhithere:)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Fuck, now this is going to hurt me so much more cus of watching season one. XD)

Kurt: *smiles* You are such a dork. *takes him to WMHS*

(loljustwokeupbraindeadhithere:)

(XDDD Hiiii)

Blaine: *softly laughs*
---

*at WMHS*

Mr. Shue: Everybody, I have a announcement to make! Kurt is back with us, at West McKinley High!

*everybody cheers while Kurt walks in, smiling*

Mr, Shue: And he brought someone with him! Uh, Kurt,, would you like to introduce him?

(IT IS LIKE AMERICAN IDOL OR SOMETHING, THEY STAND BEHIND A WALL UNTIL CALLED. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD Hiiii)

Blaine: *softly laughs*
---

*at WMHS*

Mr. Shue: Everybody, I have a announcement to make! Kurt is back with us, at West McKinley High!

*everybody cheers while Kurt walks in, smiling*

Mr, Shue: And he brought someone with him! Uh, Kurt,, would you like to introduce him?

(IT IS LIKE AMERICAN IDOL OR SOMETHING, THEY STAND BEHIND A WALL UNTIL CALLED. XDDD)
(OH MY GOD YES DYING OF LAUGHTER.)

Kurt: Yes, Mr Schue. Everyone, it is a pleasure to introduce former lead singer of the Warblers and my boyfriend, Blaine *smiles as he walks in*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes, Mr Schue. Everyone, it is a pleasure to introduce former lead singer of the Warblers and my boyfriend, Blaine *smiles as he walks in*

Finn: O.O *FUCK.MY.LIFE.* *Rolls his eyes, sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.*

Blaine: *walks in smiling, at first noding his head and doing the TOTALLY AWESOME HAND SIGNAL. just for kicks, then softly laughs and walks to Kurt, then going back into his Dapper self and nodding his head as a bow,* Yes, it is a pleasure to be here and join your group!

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: O.O *FUCK.MY.LIFE.* *Rolls his eyes, sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.*

Blaine: *walks in smiling, at first noding his head and doing the TOTALLY AWESOME HAND SIGNAL. just for kicks, then softly laughs and walks to Kurt, then going back into his Dapper self and nodding his head as a bow,* Yes, it is a pleasure to be here and join your group!

(I died. Tears are coming out the air is gone oh my lord can't even.)

Brittany: Wait...is he capital G gay too? Like, is he a dolphin? He doesn't sound like one.

(Dolphin is another thing I've seen Brittany call gay people in fics, since they are gay sharks xDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I died. Tears are coming out the air is gone oh my lord can't even.)

Brittany: Wait...is he capital G gay too? Like, is he a dolphin? He doesn't sound like one.

(Dolphin is another thing I've seen Brittany call gay people in fics, since they are gay sharks xDD)

(XDDD YOU ARE WELCOME. XDDD)

Blaine: *;laughs* No, I am not a dolphin, but I am gay. *smiles, then whispers in Kurts ear,* Is that Britany? *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD YOU ARE WELCOME. XDDD)

Blaine: *;laughs* No, I am not a dolphin, but I am gay. *smiles, then whispers in Kurts ear,* Is that Britany? *softly laughs*

Kurt: *nods* Okay, well, you know Finn and Mercedes... everyone, introduce yourself. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *nods* Okay, well, you know Finn and Mercedes... everyone, introduce yourself. *smiles*

*Everybody introduces themself (HA. I AM LAZY. XD)*

Blaine: *nods his head* It is a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope I'll fit in this school. *smiles*

Finn: *just... Stays quiet... He cannot believe that he is here.... FUCK*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

*Everybody introduces themself (HA. I AM LAZY. XD)*

Blaine: *nods his head* It is a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope I'll fit in this school. *smiles*

Finn: *just... Stays quiet... He cannot believe that he is here.... FUCK*

(FINN, STOP HATIN' ON MAH DREAMS.)

Kurt: *takes Blaine's hand, walks over to the chairs and picks a spot to sit with Blaine that's not near Finn...xD*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FINN, STOP HATIN' ON MAH DREAMS.)

Kurt: *takes Blaine's hand, walks over to the chairs and picks a spot to sit with Blaine that's not near Finn...xD*

( I KNOW RIGHT? NOW HE IS BEING TEH TROLL.)

Finn: *just glares....*

Blaine: *smiles at Kurt*

Mr.Shue: Now, I thought that today... We could maybe recite something from back when we first started this Glee Club, Our newest member doesn't know, but I am sure Kurt could inform him... Since when we last did it, everybody... Suprisin;y loved it. We are going to do Push It again, for our own sakes. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinn vs. Klaine
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: