These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* That's cus I'm an expert. But I totally just kicked your ass at that game.

Finn: *laughs* Fine you did, I am not afraid to admit... *smiles, then just... looks into Kurt's eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *laughs* Fine you did, I am not afraid to admit... *smiles, then just... looks into Kurt's eyes*

Kurt:*smiles* What are you looking at?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:*smiles* What are you looking at?

Finn: Oh... Um... Nothing... *looks back down... He wants to kiss him so damn much... And it could be the perfect time... If only...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Oh... Um... Nothing... *looks back down... He wants to kiss him so damn much... And it could be the perfect time... If only...*

Kurt: *smiles at Finn, then bites his lip. He can kinda tell Finn wants to kiss him...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Kurt: *smiles at Finn, then bites his lip. He can kinda tell Finn wants to kiss him...*

Finn: *glances over at Kurt again, he can tell that Kurt knows... He can always... Just... DO IT... LIke he has before... Many times... But no... Because then Kurt will smack him in the face, and probably yell at him about it, then ignoring him... >.<*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *glances over at Kurt again, he can tell that Kurt knows... He can always... Just... DO IT... LIke he has before... Many times... But no... Because then Kurt will smack him in the face, and probably yell at him about it, then ignoring him... >.<*

Kurt: Finn I want to kiss you...but I can't. So I'm leaving this room before one of us ruins this friendship thing... *hugs Finn before leaving the room *
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: Finn I want to kiss you...but I can't. So I'm leaving this room before one of us ruins this friendship thing... *hugs Finn before leaving the room *

Finn: *mumbles* Read me like a book... *sighs, then falls back on the bed, with a groan.... Shit.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:25 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *mumbles* Read me like a book... *sighs, then falls back on the bed, with a groan.... Shit.*

Kurt: *sits on the couch thinking of Finn....gah >< Wanting to make out with your friend who is also your step brother when you have a totally awesome boyfriend is not okay..*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *sits on the couch thinking of Finn....gah >< Wanting to make out with your friend who is also your step brother when you have a totally awesome boyfriend is not okay..*

Carole: *see's Kurt, seeing him still kinda upset, but it looks like a different upset* Kurt, Sweetie? How did it go with Finn?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Carole: *see's Kurt, seeing him still kinda upset, but it looks like a different upset* Kurt, Sweetie? How did it go with Finn?

Kurt: Oh, things with Finn were fine...We were being brothers, playing some video game..then I got that feeling that Finn was about to kiss me, and if he did I wouldn't stop him, so I...I had to leave the room...*bites his lip*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh, things with Finn were fine...We were being brothers, playing some video game..then I got that feeling that Finn was about to kiss me, and if he did I wouldn't stop him, so I...I had to leave the room...*bites his lip*

Carole: .. Well, *smiles* I say good for you for resiting kissing him back. I mean, since I know that you would feel horrible afterwards, since you are with Blaine.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Carole: .. Well, *smiles* I say good for you for resiting kissing him back. I mean, since I know that you would feel horrible afterwards, since you are with Blaine.

Kurt: I feel bad when I even think about Finn in a way like that... Blaine's probably the best boyfriend in the entire world..I don't understand how I could like anyone else...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Kurt: I feel bad when I even think about Finn in a way like that... Blaine's probably the best boyfriend in the entire world..I don't understand how I could like anyone else...

Carole: Maybe it is because you still have feelings for him. *smiles* You shouldn't feel bad, something like that happened to me once.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Carole: Maybe it is because you still have feelings for him. *smiles* You shouldn't feel bad, something like that happened to me once.

Kurt:...But I don't want to have feelings for him...I just want to have feelings for Blaine, like I should...What did you do?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...But I don't want to have feelings for him...I just want to have feelings for Blaine, like I should...What did you do?

Carole: Well... I just sat him down and gave him a straight talk about it, pretty much... You can always try that. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Carole: Well... I just sat him down and gave him a straight talk about it, pretty much... You can always try that. *smiles*

Kurt:...You expect me to sit there nd talk about my feelings for Finn, and not just grab him and kiss him?

(she must be new.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...You expect me to sit there nd talk about my feelings for Finn, and not just grab him and kiss him?

(she must be new.)

( )

Carole: Well, I guess that is where your 'resist' mood starts working. *smiles* I don't know really, Sweetie, that is what I did and it worked for me.

(I FAIL BITCH)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

( )

Carole: Well, I guess that is where your 'resist' mood starts working. *smiles* I don't know really, Sweetie, that is what I did and it worked for me.

(I FAIL BITCH)

(....you actually saved that picture, didn't you? XD)

Kurt: *smiles* I can try..but..I have another question....Should I tell Blaine I kinda like Finn? I think he already knows about Finn liking me..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(....you actually saved that picture, didn't you? XD)

Kurt: *smiles* I can try..but..I have another question....Should I tell Blaine I kinda like Finn? I think he already knows about Finn liking me..

(... I have it from Facebook. XDDD)

Carole: I say only if you want, sweetie. *Smiles* I think it would be better to tell him that instead of him accidently catching you and Finn kissing... I mean if that ever happens...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(... I have it from Facebook. XDDD)

Carole: I say only if you want, sweetie. *Smiles* I think it would be better to tell him that instead of him accidently catching you and Finn kissing... I mean if that ever happens...

(XDD)

Kurt: It won't..I won't let it... I love Blaine, and I never want to hurt him...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Kurt: It won't..I won't let it... I love Blaine, and I never want to hurt him...

( You want it Kurt. You want to let one slide)

Carole:: Alright. I'm just saying, *smiles* ... So, is there anything else you would want to know about, sweetie?

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


( You want it Kurt. You want to let one slide)

Carole:: Alright. I'm just saying, *smiles* ... So, is there anything else you would want to know about, sweetie?


(OH MY GOD CAN'T BREATHE XD. )

Kurt: No... I think that's it for now. *smiles and hugs Carole* Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD CAN'T BREATHE XD. )

Kurt: No... I think that's it for now. *smiles and hugs Carole* Thank you.

(XDDDDD)

Carole: *hugs back* Oh, Kurt. You're welcome. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(XDDDDD)

Carole: *hugs back* Oh, Kurt. You're welcome. *smiles*

Kurt: So, should I talk to him now?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: So, should I talk to him now?

Carole: *smiles* Whatever floats your boat honey. But I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   

Back to top Go down
 
Over-Protective Brother or More?
Back to top 
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Why should I care? Am I my brother's keeper?
» Big Brother has finally arrived !!!
» Missing my Brother
» The Starter Kits are coming...
» How Often Do You Call Your Parents?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: