The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amnesia Hudson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well... *Puts hand to his cheek, which is kinda swollen* Did I fight a lot before I got Amnesia? Because I think i remember...

(LIKE A MONTAGE? XDDD)

(YES XD)

Kurt: Well, yeah. *smiles* you do?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES XD)

Kurt: Well, yeah. *smiles* you do?

Finn: *smiles and looks at Kurt* Um, yeah... I think... I just remember... Me fighting him and another guy... A lot of times... Like a montage. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles and looks at Kurt* Um, yeah... I think... I just remember... Me fighting him and another guy... A lot of times... Like a montage. *smirks*

Kurt:...Only Finn Hudson would remember fighting Dave and Azimio before he remembers his own mother..*laughs a litle*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...Only Finn Hudson would remember fighting Dave and Azimio before he remembers his own mother..*laughs a litle*

Finn: *Awkward laugh...* How long do you think it will take for me to remember her? Because seriously, that is kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Awkward laugh...* How long do you think it will take for me to remember her? Because seriously, that is kinda weird.

Kurt: I don't know... Maybe if you talk to her you will. I'm sure you'll remember everything soon...I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I don't know... Maybe if you talk to her you will. I'm sure you'll remember everything soon...I hope so.

Finn: Hm, maybe. *smiles..., then it kinda fades* Dave said that ''It's wasn't over'' ... What if he comes back?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Hm, maybe. *smiles..., then it kinda fades* Dave said that ''It's wasn't over'' ... What if he comes back?

Kurt: Just...run from him. Get help. Maybe you should stay with Puck, he can fight pretty well. Same for Sam.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Just...run from him. Get help. Maybe you should stay with Puck, he can fight pretty well. Same for Sam.

Finn: *smiles slightly* Yeah, they both seem like cool guys... Exspecially Puck....Oh, so... I remembered two things is one day... Is that good? (laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:01 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles slightly* Yeah, they both seem like cool guys... Exspecially Puck....Oh, so... I remembered two things is one day... Is that good? (laughs*

Kurt: Yes, that's very good... I wish you could remember everything though...And Puck was your best friend for the longest time. *smiles a bit*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes, that's very good... I wish you could remember everything though...And Puck was your best friend for the longest time. *smiles a bit*

Finn: I wish for the same, dude... And... 'For the longest time'? What happened?

(Should Kurt like... Lie for now? XD SO MAYBE HE COULD LET PUCK START OVER WITH FINN?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I wish for the same, dude... And... 'For the longest time'? What happened?

(Should Kurt like... Lie for now? XD SO MAYBE HE COULD LET PUCK START OVER WITH FINN?)

(Yess! xD)

Kurt: Oh, you guys got into a stupid fight over nothing, but you guys were okay recently.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Yess! xD)

Kurt: Oh, you guys got into a stupid fight over nothing, but you guys were okay recently.

Finn: Oh... Okay... *Has a feeling that he should ask what about, but he just shrugs and keeps walking with Kurt...*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh... Okay... *Has a feeling that he should ask what about, but he just shrugs and keeps walking with Kurt...*

(now what do we do? :|)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(now what do we do? :|)

(Maybe Finn finding out about Puck? XD OR. HIM REMEMBERING CAROLE? LIKE, HAVE THEM TALK AND BAM?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:35 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(Maybe Finn finding out about Puck? XD OR. HIM REMEMBERING CAROLE? LIKE, HAVE THEM TALK AND BAM?)

(We could have Finn and Puck talking, then Quinn telling him?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(We could have Finn and Puck talking, then Quinn telling him?)

(YESSS. TOTALLY YES)

Finn: *Is talking to Puck about different things, wanting to know more about him, Since -like he said to Kurt-, he seems cool. But sadly Kurt ain't here, it is his second day of restarting cool, and like Kurt said, he is sticking with Puck.*

Last edited by Nicole-la on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(YESSS. TOTALLY YES)

Finn: *Is talking to Puck about different things, wanting to know more about Puck, since like he said to Kurt, he seems cool. But sadly Kurt ain't here, it is his second day of restarting cool, and like Kurt said, he is sticking with Puck.*

Puck: So, man, what's it like not remembering things? I mean, I have a pretty shit memory, but I at least know who everyone is. *sees Quinn in the hallway and hopes to God she doesn't say anything...He likes having is best friend back*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: So, man, what's it like not remembering things? I mean, I have a pretty shit memory, but I at least know who everyone is. *sees Quinn in the hallway and hopes to God she doesn't say anything...He likes having his best friend back*

Finn: It sucks, dude. *softly chuckles* Like seriously... You feel all... Weird. Like you were placed in some strange place. And in two days and a half I only really remember two things...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: It sucks, dude. *softly chuckles* Like seriously... You feel all... Weird. Like you were placed in some strange place. And in two days and a half I only really remember two things...

(sorry its taking so long for reply, doing science project)

Puck: Hmm... *thank god one of those things wasn't the qhole Quinn thing.)

Quinn: *sees them together...they haven't even really spoken since the baby...maybe I should tell Finn. he has a right to know.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Quinn: *sees them together...they haven't even really spoken since the baby...maybe I should tell Finn. he has a right to know.*

(It is okay, I needed to pass out anyways. XD)

Finn: Yeah... I mean, I don't even remember my mom. >.< *looks behind him to look at Quinn, he figures that he should just wave to her, still walking with Puck*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(It is okay, I needed to pass out anyways. XD)

Finn: Yeah... I mean, I don't even remember my mom. >.< *looks behind him to look at Quinn, he figures that he should just wave to her, still walking with Puck*

Quinn: *smiles sweetly at him, then decides to follow after them* Hey, Finn? Can we talk?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Quinn: *smiles sweetly at him, then decides to follow after them* Hey, Finn? Can we talk?

Finn: *looks down at Quinn* Oh yeah, sure. *smile* What is it you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks down at Quinn* Oh yeah, sure. *smile* What is it you want to talk about?

Quinn: Just..we went through some stuff last year...Puck was included...and I think you have a right to know about it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Quinn: Just... we went through some stuff last year...Puck was included...and I think you have a right to know about it.

Finn: Oh, alright... Like what stuff?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh, alright... Like what stuff?

Quinn: Well..we were dating...and then I got pregnant...but Puck was the father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Hudson
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next