The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amnesia Hudson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(always xD)
Kurt: you hit your head...hard.

Finn: And what? It mixed up my brain or something?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(always xD)
Kurt: you hit your head...hard.

Finn: And what? It mixed up my brain or something?

Kurt: You have amnesia, it messes with your memory...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: Oh... Well... Will I get better? /-:
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: Oh... Well... Will I get better? /-:

Kurt: I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I hope so.

Blaine: *opens the door to Kurt's and Finn's room, and walks in, looking at Kurt with a smile* Hey Kurt! I'm here like I said I would be!

Finn: *Just... Looks at him... Who is this? He is taking it that it is that Blaine guy...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *opens the door to Kurt's and Finn's room, and walks in, looking at Kurt with a smile* Hey Kurt! I'm here like I said I would be!

Finn: *Just... Looks at him... Who is this? He is taking it that it is that Blaine guy...*

Kurt: Hey babe. *kisses Blaine's cheek* Finn, this is Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Hey babe. *kisses Blaine's cheek* Finn, this is Blaine.

Finn: *waves to Blaine, * Hello. *smiles slightly*

Blaine: *walks to Finn and holds out his hand, wanting to shake it* Hello Finn, I'm Blaine Umbridge... If Kurt hasn't alright told you, I'm him boyfriend. *smiles*

Finn: Um... *shakes it* Nice to meet you... Again... And he told me.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *waves to Blaine, * Hello. *smiles slightly*

Blaine: *walks to Finn and holds out his hand, wanting to shake it* Hello Finn, I'm Blaine Umbridge... If Kurt hasn't alright told you, I'm him boyfriend. *smiles*

Finn: Um... *shakes it* Nice to meet you... Again... And he told me.

Kurt: *this is kinda awkward* so, Finn, how do you feel?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *this is kinda awkward* so, Finn, how do you feel?

Finn: About what? Just how I feel in genral? Well... my head still hurts... And... I just feel weird, like... Lost or something, like I have been misplaced... *shrugs*

(Maybe when Finn goes back to School, Kurt should go with him for the first day? As kinda like a guild? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: About what? Just how I feel in genral? Well... my head still hurts... And... I just feel weird, like... Lost or something, like I have been misplaced... *shrugs*

(Maybe when Finn goes back to School, Kurt should go with him for the first day? As kinda like a guild? XD)

(Yesss)

Kurt: Well, If you want...I guess I could go to school with you on your first day back.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Yesss)

Kurt: Well, If you want...I guess I could go to school with you on your first day back.

Finn: To what? Be like a guild or something? I guess that would be good... Yeah... Um, thanks Kurt. *smiles,*

Blaine: Yeah, I could tell the school that you won't be there. I think that is a ggood idea, since as far as I know, it seems that Finn trusts you the most right now. *smirks*

Finn: *nods, then looks at Blaine* Um... If I may ask... Did I ever fight with you? Since Kurt told me that he left me for you...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: To what? Be like a guild or something? I guess that would be good... Yeah... Um, thanks Kurt. *smiles,*

Blaine: Yeah, I could tell the school that you won't be there. I think that is a ggood idea, since as far as I know, it seems that Finn trusts you the most right now. *smirks*

Finn: *nods, then looks at Blaine* Um... If I may ask... Did I ever fight with you? Since Kurt told me that he left me for you...

Blaine: Well...we weren't exactly friends...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Well...we weren't exactly friends...

Finn: Huh, I see... *And I can tell why... **Looks at Kurt* So, Kurt... When will I go back to school? I feel like I should do it as soon as possible... The more I know the better I guess... *smiles*

(DUDE. I was thinking of Amizio slushing Finn, Kurt and Finn go to the bathroom to clean up... And Finn kisses Kurt... Ring any bells? ''I Love Him, Okay?!'' RP, THEIR FIRST SCHOOL KISS. XDD IT MIGHT MAKE HIM REMEMBER)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Huh, I see... *And I can tell why... **Looks at Kurt* So, Kurt... When will I go back to school? I feel like I should do it as soon as possible... The more I know the better I guess... *smiles*

(DUDE. I was thinking of Amizio slushing Finn, Kurt and Finn go to the bathroom to clean up... And Finn kisses Kurt... Ring any bells? ''I Love Him, Okay?!'' RP, THEIR FIRST SCHOOL KISS. XDD IT MIGHT MAKE HIM REMEMBER)

(OH MY GOD I ADORE THAT.)

Kurt: Um...If you want, you can go back tomorrow... Even though I have no idea why you would want to go to that horrid place anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:51 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD I ADORE THAT.)

Kurt: Um...If you want, you can go back tomorrow... Even though I have no idea why you would want to go to that horrid place anytime soon.

Finn: Well... It might help me remember some stuff... That is why I think we should do it... And can't you ignore Karofsky?

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:00 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well... It might help me remember some stuff... That is why I think we should do it... And can't you ignore Karofsky?

Kurt: I...think I can try to...hopefully he won't be there...but I think it will help you remember some stuff. *smiles as he thinks back to when they just started dating and they had their first kiss...it seems like it was a lifetime ago, when it's actually only been a few months*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I...think I can try to...hopefully he won't be there...but I think it will help you remember some stuff. *smiles as he thinks back to when they just started dating and they had their first kiss...it seems like it was a lifetime ago, when it's actually only been a few months*

Blaine: If you want, I can always come with you. *smiles and Kurt*

Finn: *PLEASE say no, please. say. no. JUST SAY NO., crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: If you want, I can always come with you. *smiles and Kurt*

Finn: *PLEASE say no, please. say. no. JUST SAY NO., crosses fingers*

Kurt: Blaine, I think Finn and I need to be alone for this if it will make him actually remember things, because you didn't go to McKinley with us... *hugs him* I should be okay for one day. I just have to have courage, right?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Blaine, I think Finn and I need to be alone for this if it will make him actually remember things, because you didn't go to McKinley with us... *hugs him* I should be okay for one day. I just have to have courage, right?

Finn: *tries to hold back a smile. Yesssss*

Blaine: *hugs Kurt back,* yep, you are correct. *smiles brightly and kisses his forehead* All you need is faith, trust, and courage, am I right? *laughs*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *tries to hold back a smile. Yesssss*

Blaine: *hugs Kurt back,* yep, you are correct. *smiles brightly and kisses his forehead* All you need is faith, trust, and courage, am I right? *laughs*

Kurt: *laughs* Actually it's pixie dust, but I have plenty of that too, being as I'm a wood nymph/fairy thing according to you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs* Actually it's pixie dust, but I have plenty of that too, being as I'm a wood nymph/fairy thing according to you...

(iloveyou.)

Blaine: *Can't help but to bark with laughter* Yes, my cute, but also very sexy, little wood nymph. *smiles brightly*

Finn: *one eyebrow is up with confusion* Excuse me?

(IS THERE A BETTER WORD FOR THE EYEBROW THING? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:45 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(iloveyou.)

Blaine: *Can't help but to bark with laughter* Yes, my cute, but also very sexy, little wood nymph. *smiles brightly*

Finn: *one eyebrow is up with confusion* Excuse me?

(IS THERE A BETTER WORD FOR THE EYEBROW THING? xD)

(DAMN GAY! I LOVE YOU TOO <3 xD And...no. xD)

Kurt: *kisses Blaine's cheek then looks at Finn, laughing* Nothing...Blaine, I think we should stop before Finn vomits or gets diabetes...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DAMN GAY! I LOVE YOU TOO <3 xD And...no. xD)

Kurt: *kisses Blaine's cheek then looks at Finn, laughing* Nothing...Blaine, I think we should stop before Finn vomits or gets diabetes...

Finn: *smiles a tad...*

Blaine: *laughs, then looks at Finn* Sorry there, Finn! We sometimes go into a world of our own. *smiles, tnen kisses Kurts cheek*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:00 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles a tad...*

Blaine: *laughs, then looks at Finn* Sorry there, Finn! We sometimes go into a world of our own. *smiles, tnen kisses Kurts cheek*

Kurt: That we do... *smiles at Blaine, then turns back to Finn* So, do you want to see some pictures of your friends from Glee? I think I have our yearbook around here somewhere...

(so, should we keep the awkwardness of Klaine being all cutesy infront of poor Finn going oin, or should we FF til school?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: That we do... *smiles at Blaine, then turns back to Finn* So, do you want to see some pictures of your friends from Glee? I think I have our yearbook around here somewhere...

(so, should we keep the awkwardness of Klaine being all cutesy infront of poor Finn going oin, or should we FF til school?)

(FF Sounds like a good plan. xD)

Finn: *nods* Sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Hudson
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next