These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:51 am

*Burt and Carole just left for the entire weekend, leaving Kurt and Finn alone. they gave them little rules - only no girls, no boys, and no drugs or alcohol.*

Kurt: *he sends a text to Blaine as soon as they are gone "Hey babe. Dad and Carole are gone for the weekend. Wanna come visit? ;"*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
*Burt and Carole just left for the entire weekend, leaving Kurt and Finn alone. they gave them little rules - only no girls, no boys, and no drugs or alcohol.*

Kurt: *he sends a text to Blaine as soon as they are gone "Hey babe. Dad and Carole are gone for the weekend. Wanna come visit? ;"*

Blaine: *texts back: Of course, my love. Do you even have too ask? *

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:05 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *texts back: Of course, my love. Do you even have too ask? *


Kurt: *texts: We'll be alllll alone except for Finn...So get over here asap, k? Love you <3*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:16 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Kurt: *texts: We'll be alllll alone except for Finn...So get over here asap, k? Love you <3*

Blaine: *texts: Ooh, goody. :p On my way already, Love you more. <3
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:17 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *texts: Ooh, goody. :p On my way already, Love you more. <3

Kurt: *smiles at that last text, then goes to find Finn* Finn, Blaine's coming over.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:32 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Kurt: *smiles at that last text, then goes to find Finn* Finn, Blaine's coming over.

Finn: Wait, didn't mom and Burt just say that we can't have any boys or girls in the house?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:34 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Wait, didn't mom and Burt just say that we can't have any boys or girls in the house?

Kurt: Do they have to know? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: Do they have to know? *smirks*

Finn: *was about to reply... But.. He ha s a point* I guess not... *sighs* I'll try to stay out of your guys way...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: Do they have to know? *smirks*

Finn: *was about to reply... But.. He ha s a point* I guess not... *sighs* I'll try to stay out of your guys way...

Kurt: *smiles* Thank you! *kisses his cheek then runs upstairs to fix his hair*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Thank you! *kisses his cheek then runs upstairs to fix his hair*

Finn: *smiles when Kurt kisses his cheek, then watches him go upstairs*

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *smiles when Kurt kisses his cheek, then watches him go upstairs*


Kurt: *hears the doorbell ring a little while later and he practically runs to the door. He smiles when he opens it and see's Blaine standing there* Hey.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *hears the doorbell ring a little while later and he practically runs to the door. He smiles when he opens it and see's Blaine standing there* Hey.

Blaine: *smiles at the slight of Kurt, and hugs him, kisses his cheek* Hey. I see you got glamed up for me for no reason, You are amazing just the way you are. *smiles*

(CUZ GURL YOUR AMAZING. JUST THE WAY YOU AREEEE)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *smiles at the slight of Kurt, and hugs him, kisses his cheek* Hey. I see you got glamed up for me for no reason, You are amazing just the way you are. *smiles*

(CUZ GURL YOUR AMAZING. JUST THE WAY YOU AREEEE)
(DYING)
Kurt: *smiles* I had to look hot for you. *pulls him by the hand into the house* Finn said he wouldn't tell Dad or Carole that you're here, and he said he'd stay out of our way...so we can do whatever we want. *kisses him on the lips*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(DYING)
Kurt: *smiles* I had to look hot for you. *pulls him by the hand into the house* Finn said he wouldn't tell Dad or Carole that you're here, and he said he'd stay out of our way...so we can do whatever we want. *kisses him on the lips*

Blaine: Oooh, *kisses Kurt* So, off to your room, my fine sir? *smiles naughty, then holding out a linked arm*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: Oooh, *kisses Kurt* So, off to your room, my fine sir? *smiles naughty, then holding out a linked arm*

Kurt: *smiles and links his arm with Blaine's* Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles and links his arm with Blaine's* Definitely.

Blaine: *smiles, and goes upstairs with Kurt, licking his lips while*

(XDDD I HAD TOO, OKAY? XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *smiles, and goes upstairs with Kurt, licking his lips while*

(XDDD I HAD TOO, OKAY? XDDDD)

(lip licking is acceptable in every single situation ever, okay? xD...espesciallywhenhehassomemajorDSL..XD)

Kurt: *as soon as they are in his room, he pushes Blaine onto his bed*

(KURT, YOUR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS SHOWING)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(lip licking is acceptable in every single situation ever, okay? xD...espesciallywhenhehassomemajorDSL..XD)

Kurt: *as soon as they are in his room, he pushes Blaine onto his bed*

(KURT, YOUR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS SHOWING)

(XDDD DYING)

Blaine: *laughs as he gets pushed on the bed, then grabs Kurt to bring him down with him*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(XDDD DYING)

Blaine: *laughs as he gets pushed on the bed, then grabs Kurt to bring him down with him*

Kurt: *laughs as Blaine pulls him down, then kisses his lips forcefully and passionately*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs as Blaine pulls him down, then kisses his lips forcefully and passionately*

Blaine: *Moans as he kisses Kurt, slowly sliding his tounge into Kurt's mouth*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *Moans as he kisses Kurt, slowly sliding his tounge into Kurt's mouth*

Kurt: *twists their tongues together, but them breaks the kiss and smirks, pulling Blaine's shirt off*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *Moans as he kisses Kurt, slowly sliding his tounge into Kurt's mouth*

Kurt: *twists their tongues together, but them breaks the kiss and smirks, pulling Blaine's shirt off*

Blaine: *smirks, then helps him take it off, when it is off, he starts kissing Kurt's neck, bitting the skin*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *smirks, then helps him take it off, when it is off, he starts kissing Kurt's neck, bitting the skin*

Kurt: *moans Blaine's name loudly and twirls his hands in Blaine's hair*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans Blaine's name loudly and twirls his hands in Blaine's hair*

Blaine: *Moans a little too loudly when Kurt does that, moving back to Kurt's lips, his hands around Kurt's waist*

---

Finn: o.o *hears Kurt moaning Blaines name, mumbles to self* Oh great God... Seriously?!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Moans a little too loudly when Kurt does that, moving back to Kurt's lips, his hands around Kurt's waist*

---

Finn: o.o *hears Kurt moaning Blaines name, mumbles to self* Oh great God... Seriously?!

(XDD FINN)

Kurt: *smiles as he kisses Blaine, and he moves his hands to Blaine's waist, his fingertips sliding into Blaine's [skintight] jeans...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   

Back to top Go down
 
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: