These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Nicole = Next Repo Woman?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: Well, he IS the asshole of them. don't listen to anything he says.

*slowly looks up and sighs* I'll try... He will probably be piss because I didn't get killed nor hurt... >.<
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Admin wrote:


*slowly looks up and sighs* I'll try... He will probably be piss because I didn't get killed nor hurt... >.<

Nathan: He's an idiot... ><
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: He's an idiot... ><

He is, I swear, he hates me and he wants to murder me. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Admin wrote:


He is, I swear, he hates me and he wants to murder me. >.<

Nathan: well, he wants to murder EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: well, he wants to murder EVERYONE.

... That is true... *is now stressed and wants to go on a ''it's my fault about everything'' rampage. ALLOFITISBUILDINGUPMAN. XD*

(randomfunfact: Singing Smile by Charlie Chaplin when I am upset DOESNT HELP AT ALL. It actually makes me cry more. xDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Admin wrote:


... That is true... *is now stressed and wants to go on a ''it's my fault about everything'' rampage. ALLOFITISBUILDINGUPMAN. XD*

(randomfunfact: Singing Smile by Charlie Chaplin when I am upset DOESNT HELP AT ALL. It actually makes me cry more. xDDD)

Nathan: Exactly.. *reads her mind* ....Don't you dare...

(XDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: Exactly.. *reads her mind* ....Don't you dare...

(XDD)

o.o... Damnit. I didn't know you can read minds too. :p

*barely a whisper* butitis...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Admin wrote:


o.o... Damnit. I didn't know you can read minds too. :p

*barely a whisper* butitis...

Nathan: .......No it's not. Now stop saying that right now.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: .......No it's not. Now stop saying that right now.

*sighs* Fine... I'll try not to say it, just for your pleasure. *smiles*


Hm, I have been here for over a hour now, I can leave if you want, I don't want to seem like a burden and annoy you. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:


*sighs* Fine... I'll try not to say it, just for your pleasure. *smiles*


Hm, I have been here for over a hour now, I can leave if you want, I don't want to seem like a burden and annoy you. *smiles*

Nathan: *smiles* Good. And you can NEVER annoy me...Unless you sing Seventeen.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: *smiles* Good. And you can NEVER annoy me...Unless you sing Seventeen.

*Laughs* Don't worry, wasn't even thinkin' about it. *smiles, then looks down... And notices a big scratch on her calf* Huh, so I did get hurt... Slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Admin wrote:


*Laughs* Don't worry, wasn't even thinkin' about it. *smiles, then looks down... And notices a big scratch on her calf* Huh, so I did get hurt... Slightly.

Nathan: *looks at the scratch* You okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: *looks at the scratch* You okay?

*rolls eyes and chuckles* Yes, I am fine! Just a little scratch (LIES. Itisabigone. xDD)
You don't have to worry 'bout me. *smiles* (even though she worries about him xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Admin wrote:


*rolls eyes and chuckles* Yes, I am fine! Just a little scratch (LIES. Itisabigone. xDD)
You don't have to worry 'bout me. *smiles* (even though she worries about him xD)

Nathan: Its not a little scratch. And I thought you'd KNOW I was overprotective by now. *smiles
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: Its not a little scratch. And I thought you'd KNOW I was overprotective by now. *smiles*

*smiles* You're right, it's not. But it's not like it bleeding... a little open, yes. But no bleeding.
And yes, I know, I just forgot. :p

Shilo: *burst in room* Dad! A-are you okay?!

(Ooh! xDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Admin wrote:

*smiles* You're right, it's not. But it's not like it bleeding... a little open, yes. But no bleeding.
And yes, I know, I just forgot. :p

Shilo: *burst in room* Dad! A-are you okay?!

(Ooh! xDD)

Nathan: *attention turns to Shilo almost immediately* I'm fine, precious. Did you take your medicine? Were you okay last night?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: *attention turns to Shilo almost immediately* I'm fine, precious. Did you take your medicine? Were you okay last night?


*smirks when she sees Nathans overprotective mode kick-in*

Shilo: Yea Dad, I took my medicine and I was fine. But that doesn't matter, are you alright?! W-what happened l-last night?!


(...Random lines in songs FTW... For ezample: Get crazy with da cheese-whiz! ... WTF? xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Admin wrote:


*smirks when she sees Nathans overprotective mode kick-in*

Shilo: Yea Dad, I took my medicine and I was fine. But that doesn't matter, are you alright?! W-what happened l-last night?!


(...Random lines in songs FTW... For ezample: Get crazy with da cheese-whiz! ... WTF? xD)

Nathan: I'm fine..And it was nothing *doesnt want to talk about it(

(WIN. and LATE RPLYS FTW! XD Sorry, i was making some background. xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: I'm fine..And it was nothing *doesnt want to talk about it*

(WIN. and LATE RPLYS FTW! XD Sorry, i was making some background. xD)

Shilo: It was something, Dad! You're in the freaking hospital! *looks at Nicole* You're always with him... What happened?

*stays silent because she REALLY doesn't to talk about it*

( xD tis' okay! I was taking a shower anywhooo. xD

... BATMAN ON A BOAT WITH FLIP-FLOPS... >.>)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 am

Admin wrote:


Shilo: It was something, Dad! You're in the freaking hospital! *looks at Nicole* You're always with him... What happened?

*stays silent because she REALLY doesn't to talk about it*

( xD tis' okay! I was taking a shower anywhooo. xD

... BATMAN ON A BOAT WITH FLIP-FLOPS... >.>)

Nathan: Just.... >.> There was a little...Misshap...with Rotti.

(XDD)


Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: Just.... >.> There was a little...Misshap...with Rotti.


Shilo: So he SHOT YOU?! *looks at Nicole again* and why are you here exactly?

*stays silent, because want to spill anything*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 am

Admin wrote:


Shilo: So he SHOT YOU?! *looks at Nicole again* and why are you here exactly?

*stays silent, because want to spill anything*

Nathan: Well...Technically, his cops shot me...But I'm okay, precious. And she's here because she was there when it happened...she's who got me help.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: Well...Technically, his cops shot me...But I'm okay, precious. And she's here because she was there when it happened...she's who got me help.

Shilo: But... Why?!

*weak smile. Then mouths* should I tell her? She'll just keep asking questions...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am

Admin wrote:


Shilo: But... Why?!

*weak smile. Then mouths* should I tell her? She'll just keep asking questions...

Nathan: *sighs, and nods*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: *sighs, and nods*

Um... Shilo... I-i... *gets lump in throat* Mr. Largo offered me a job as a repo man... And I excepted it... Your father of course didn't want that. So I-I just said that I would quit, but Rotti said that if I did, I'd be charged with m-murder.... So Nathan... Tried to kill Mr. Largo... Well... *feels her eyes get glassy*
Rotti had his men with him and that is h-how the gun shots happened... Then... I finally broke and went insane... A-and shot Mr. Largo...

... So it is manly my fa- *stops, knowing that Nathan doesn't like it at all. She looks down as tears start to blur her vision*


(mindplayingShiloforthenextline? can'tthinkofanythingforher. SORRY)

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   

Back to top Go down
 
Nicole = Next Repo Woman?
Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Woman Televangelist Arrested Naked In Heels(Video)
» Nicole Crown Lynn New Zealand
» Flippin woman 40th
» Pottery Woman, Scandinavian I think
» ID Bayala Figure Older elf woman with eagle wings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: