The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti: *scoffs* You won't...

*glares* Oh, I will. Because accepting this job grew me a pair and made me actually think. And it also allowed me to see even more of your bitchy, evil attitude. Believe me, I can pull the trigger. Just like everybody else in this room.

(I'VEGONECRAZY.XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti: *scoffs* You won't...

*glares* Oh, I will. Because accepting this job grew me a pair and made me actually think. And it also allowed me to see even more of your bitchy, evil attitude. Believe me, I can pull the trigger. Just like everybody else in this room.

(I'VEGONECRAZY.XD)

Rotti: *rolls his eyes*

(BY GOD, YOU HAVE! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(BY GOD, YOU HAVE! XDDD)

I won't shoot...

IF you leave Nathan alone. Help him, and tear up mine and Mags contract. *glares*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(BY GOD, YOU HAVE! XDDD)

I won't shoot...

IF you leave Nathan alone. Help him, and tear up mine and Mags contract. *glares*

Rotti: *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti: *laughs*

What?!

(I am being too drumatic, ain't I? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Admin wrote:

What?!

(I am being too drumatic, ain't I? xD)

Rotti: *Rolls eyes* I know yournot going to shoot, weather I rip up your contracts or not. Besides, i amnot going to listen to a 12year old.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti: *Rolls eyes* I know your not going to shoot, weather I rip up your contracts or not. Besides, i am not going to listen to a 12 year old.

I am 13 thank you very much. And I will force myself to.

*thinks a tad, then adds*

Fine. How about this? Just leave Nathan alone, help him and rip Mags contract...
I-... You can have me... *tears start to erupt again slowly*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Admin wrote:

I am 13 thank you very much. And I will force myself to.

*thinks a tad, then adds*

Fine. How about this? Just leave Nathan alone, help him and rip Mags contract...
I-... You can have me... *tears start to erupt again slowly*

rotti: *shakes his head*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

... *looks at Nathan, then back at Rotti... She slowly puts the gun to face down,*

Now I can see fully why Marni left you...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

... *looks at Nathan, then back at Rotti... She slowly puts the gun to face down,*

Now I can see fully why Marni left you...

Rotti: *ignores her comment*....I knew you wouldn't shoot.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti: *ignores her comment*....I knew you wouldn't shoot.

*closes eyes the grips the gun tight* -_- I still can, you know. I am suprised that none of your men are pointing their guns at me *notices*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Admin wrote:

*closes eyes the grips the gun tight* -_- I still can, you know. I am suprised that none of your men are pointing their guns at me *notices*

Rotti: Hm. No need. It seems like Mr Wallace will be dying in your place, tonight. *loos at Nathan, who is still bbleeeding quite a bit.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti: Hm. No need. It seems like Mr Wallace will be dying in your place, tonight. *looks at Nathan, who is still bleeding quite a bit.*

o.o *almost drops the gun, feels a lump in her thoat and turns pale. Then looks at Nathan, seeing the pool of blood under him* I-I... *is speechless, ands feels her eyes get glassy*

(thebestIcoulddo... This is seriously my reaction to this. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 am

Admin wrote:

o.o *almost drops the gun, feels a lump in her thoat and turns pale. Then looks at Nathan, seeing the pool of blood under him* I-I... *is speechless, ands feels her eyes get glassy*

(thebestIcoulddo... This is seriously my reaction to this. xD)

Nathan: Don't worry....I......I...I'm...i will be...okay.

Rotti: *smiles at Nathan's pained voice*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Don't worry....I......I...I'm...i will be...okay.

Rotti: *smiles at Nathan's pained voice*

*the tears blur her vision when she hears Nathans pained voice.
*Thinks: This. Is all. My. Fault! I started this shit, time to end it. *

*anger builds up and she can't help but to raise the gun quickly and shoot it. The bullet going through Rotti's heart*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:28 am

Admin wrote:

*the tears blur her vision when she hears Nathans pained voice.
*Thinks: This. Is all. My. Fault! I started this shit, time to end it. *

*anger builds up and she can't help but to raise the gun quickly and shoot it. The bullet going through Rotti's heart*

Rotti: *DIES. DIES MUTHF*KA. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES*

Nathan: Nicole... Get help....

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti: *DIES. DIES MUTHF*KA. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES*

Nathan: Nicole... Get help....

*drops gun. Thinks: Holy Shit I just killed Rotti f**king Largo...*

* hears Nathans request and turns around, tears in her eyes* B-But... I don't know anybody that could help!

*cries. but hen thinks a bit. She looks at the GenCops gathered around Dead Rotti. She runs to them and says through her tears* Please! Listen to me! *grabs one of the mens shoulders, making him look at her* You guys don b-belong to Mr. Largo anymore! So PLEASE help me! *once again: lump-in-thoat bigtime* Please help Nathan, please, I beg you!

(DUDE. YOU HAD ME CRYING.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: )   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:49 am

Admin wrote:

*drops gun. Thinks: Holy Shit I just killed Rotti f**king Largo...*

* hears Nathans request and turns around, tears in her eyes* B-But... I don't know anybody that could help!

*cries. but hen thinks a bit. She looks at the GenCops gathered around Dead Rotti. She runs to them and says through her tears* Please! Listen to me! *grabs one of the mens shoulders, making him look at her* You guys don b-belong to Mr. Largo anymore! So PLEASE help me! *once again: lump-in-thoat bigtime* Please help Nathan, please, I beg you!

(DUDE. YOU HAD ME CRYING.)

*The cops pity the poor girl, and decide to help nathan. They call an ambulance that arrives quickly and take Nathan to the hospital*

(I FEEL BAD NOW >< <333)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*The cops pity the poor girl, and decide to help nathan. They call an ambulance that arrives quickly and take Nathan to the hospital*

(I FEEL BAD NOW >< <333)

*Can't thank the cops enough and when the ambulance comes, she hops in with Nathan and hope that the cops don't throw her out of there*

(No worries! I am fine now and I just teared up really. IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE DOING GREAT!)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:11 am

Admin wrote:

*Can't thank the cops enough and when the ambulance comes, she hops in with Nathan and hope that the cops don't throw her out of there*

(No worries! I am fine now and I just teared up really. IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE DOING GREAT!)

*One of the cops sigh, but allows Nicole to stay with Nathan, who has since fallen unconscious, but is still alive.*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*One of the cops sigh, but allows Nicole to stay with Nathan, who has since fallen unconscious, but is still alive.*

*Sits there in the ambulance car and cries, shaking and everything. And keeps yelling at herself mentally because of all of this. She looks at the unconscious Nathan and starts to freak out. Thinks: What if he's dead?! What if he lost too much blood?!*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 am

Admin wrote:

*Sits there in the ambulance car and cries, shaking and everything. And keeps yelling at herself mentally because of all of this. She looks at the unconscious Nathan and starts to freak out. Thinks: What if he's dead?! What if he lost too much blood?!*

*One of the cops notices her freak out, and reassures her that Nathan is still alive. They arrive at the hospital, where Nathan is taken in immediately to get the proper surgeries/stitches*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:41 am

*Stays in the waiting room, pacing back and forth, and is paranoid and is still freaking out. She hopes with all her might that Nathan will be alright...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 am

Admin wrote:
*Stays in the waiting room, pacing back and forth, and is paranoid and is still freaking out. She hopes with all her might that Nathan will be alright...*

*A few hours later, a doctor tells Nicole that she can go and see Nathan in his room*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*A few hours later, a doctor tells Nicole that she can go and see Nathan in his room*

*nods and slowly walks to the room where Nathan is. When she opens the door, she sees Nathan In bandages And a blood pouch-thingy connected to him, seeing it give his blood back. Her eyebrows knit together and she does a really weak smile. Glad thar he is alive, she says in barely a whisper* I-.... I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next