The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *accepts the hug, pulling Blaine even closer to him, and he whispers* But it's true...I'm like a slut when it comes to you guys, only I don't have sex with you guys, I only make out...
---
Burt: Well, he has to, whether he likes it or not.... *Thinks: this would be a lot less awkward if they were just brothers having a fight...*

Blaine: I think you are fine...*smiles* But if it makes you happier, then you are a very dapper slut. *softly laughs*
---
Finn: *looks at Burt* Um... Sorry about this. I know you always feel awkward when you need to talk about this stuff...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: I think you are fine...*smiles* But if it makes you happier, then you are a very dapper slut. *softly laughs*
---
Finn: *looks at Burt* Um... Sorry about this. I know you always feel awkward when you need to talk about this stuff...

Kurt: *laughs slightly* And that is why I love you...Whenever he makes me crazy, you fix me.
---
Burt: No, its fine. You should be able to talk to me. I'm just...still getting used to it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs slightly* And that is why I love you...Whenever he makes me crazy, you fix me.
---
Burt: No, its fine. You should be able to talk to me. I'm just...still getting used to it.

Blaine: That's what I'm here for, you keep you sane... Or at least some what sane. *smiles, then kisses Kurt's forehead*
---
Finn: *twitch do a smile* Right... Um... How long do you think he'll be out? He didn't tell me...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: That's what I'm here for, you keep you sane... Or at least some what sane. *smiles, then kisses Kurt's forehead*
---
Finn: *twitch do a smile* Right... Um... How long do you think he'll be out? He didn't tell me...

Kurt: *smiles and presses a gentle kiss to Blaine's lips*
---
Burt: He better not be staying more than a night, or else I'm driving down there and bringing him back *smiles a little but it quickly fades* Hey, you don't think Blaine and Kurt would...you know...do anything overnight?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles and presses a gentle kiss to Blaine's lips*
---
Burt: He better not be staying more than a night, or else I'm driving down there and bringing him back *smiles a little but it quickly fades* Hey, you don't think Blaine and Kurt would...you know...do anything overnight?

Blaine: *smiles, then softly starts singing* So hold on to me tight, hold on to me tonight... We are stronger here together than we could ever be alone, so hold on to me... Don't you ever let me go... *Smiles again, then kisses Kurt's forehead*
---
Finn: ... Probably not... The most they wil do is probably make-out... *Damnit, just when he was about to get use of not thinking of them making out... >.< *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles, then softly starts singing* So hold on to me tight, hold on to me tonight... We are stronger here together than we could ever be alone, so hold on to me... Don't you ever let me go... *Smiles again, then kisses Kurt's forehead*
---
Finn: ... Probably not... The most they wil do is probably make-out... *Damnit, just when he was about to get use of not thinking of them making out... >.< *

(vhjkufrfygh AW. FINN, BLAINE IS MY FAVORITE. I'M SORRY, BUT THAT MADE ME SPAZZ THE FUCK OUT IT WAS SO CUTE)
Kurt: *closes his eyes and listens to Blaine's voice, then quietly says* How is it you always know exactly what to do?
---
Burt: *really really really doesn't want the image of his son making out with anyone...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(vhjkufrfygh AW. FINN, BLAINE IS MY FAVORITE. I'M SORRY, BUT THAT MADE ME SPAZZ THE FUCK OUT IT WAS SO CUTE)
Kurt: *closes his eyes and listens to Blaine's voice, then quietly says* How is it you always know exactly what to do?
---
Burt: *really really really doesn't want the image of his son making out with anyone...*

Blaine: *shrugs* I just... Do. *smiles*
---
*Hawkward silence coats the air...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *shrugs* I just... Do. *smiles*
---
*Hawkward silence coats the air...*

Kurt: You are perfect, that's why... *still kinda mentally flipping about the slut thing...sluts are gross..he's not gross, he's fabulous...*
---
Burt: Yeah, so, If you need to talk..talk to me... Um... Why don't you hang out with one of your friends to try and get your mind off things?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You are perfect, that's why... *still kinda mentally flipping about the slut thing...sluts are gross..he's not gross, he's fabulous...*
---
Burt: Yeah, so, If you need to talk..talk to me... Um... Why don't you hang out with one of your friends to try and get your mind off things?

Blaine: *smiles... Then senses* You're still upset about the whole slut thing? Don't worry... He probably was just so mad that he just said it... I am 99% sure he didn't truely mean it.
---
Finn: *smiles a bit* Alright... I guess I can call Puck...

(FUCK IS ON THE WAY? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: YES   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles... Then senses* You're still upset about the whole slut thing? Don't worry... He probably was just so mad that he just said it... I am 99% sure he didn't truely mean it.
---
Finn: *smiles a bit* Alright... I guess I can call Puck...

(FUCK IS ON THE WAY? XD)

(YES. FUCK. BEST SHIP NAME EVER THOUGH AND THEIR BROMANCE IS JUST sdfghj XD)

Kurt: No, he did *shakes his head* ...I'm a slut. [YOU'RE A SLUT WILL.]
---
Burt: Yeah, call him. *smiles* Remember, you can talk to me. *leaves the room...he survived, yet another, hawkward conversation*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES. FUCK. BEST SHIP NAME EVER THOUGH AND THEIR BROMANCE IS JUST sdfghj XD)

Kurt: No, he did *shakes his head* ...I'm a slut. [YOU'RE A SLUT WILL.]
---
Burt: Yeah, call him. *smiles* Remember, you can talk to me. *leaves the room...he survived, yet another, hawkward conversation*

Blaine: No, your not. You are just going through some troubles.. *jokes* I mean, how could you ever resist someone like me? *Cheeky smile, and then laughs*
---
Finn: *sighs, then grabs his cellphone, to call Puck*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: No, your not. You are just going through some troubles.. *jokes* I mean, how could you ever resist someone like me? *Cheeky smile, and then laughs*
---
Finn: *sighs, then grabs his cellphone, to call Puck*

Kurt: *laughs* No idea... *jokes* It's a miracle you didn't turn everyone at Dalton gay.
---
Puck: *looks at the caller ID and answers* Whadup, Hudson?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:45 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs* No idea... *jokes* It's a miracle you didn't turn everyone at Dalton gay.
---
Puck: *looks at the caller ID and answers* Whadup, Hudson?
Blaine: *laughs* And it's a miracle that you came there to spy on us... Even if you are the worse spy ever. *smiles*
---
Finn: Hey Puck, wanna hang out or something? I'm kinda bored and wanna get things off my mind.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* And it's a miracle that you came there to spy on us... Even if you are the worse spy ever. *smiles*
---
Finn: Hey Puck, wanna hang out or something? I'm kinda bored and wanna get things off my mind.

Kurt: *smiles* I object to that! I would have been doing better if, you know, you didn't sing Teenage Dream and give me a heart attack, and if I had gotten the memo Dalton was in fact a uniform school...
---
Puck: Sure man. Where you wanna hang?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* I object to that! I would have been doing better if, you know, you didn't sing Teenage Dream and give me a heart attack, and if I had gotten the memo Dalton was in fact a uniform school...
---
Puck: Sure man. Where you wanna hang?

Blaine: *Laughs* Well, you gave me one when I first met you, and you were there, so perfect timing. *smiles*
---
Finn: I guess my place? Or do you have anyplace better?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Laughs* Well, you gave me one when I first met you, and you were there, so perfect timing. *smiles*
---
Finn: I guess my place? Or do you have anyplace better?

Kurt: *smiles* Then you became my teenage dream...except I never did really put my hand down your skintight jeans...
---
Puck: Yeah, you're place is cool. I'll be there in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles* Then you became my teenage dream...except I never did really put my hand down your skintight jeans...
---
Puck: Yeah, you're place is cool. I'll be there in a few minutes.
Blaine: *softly laughs* You know, you can always do that. *wanky smile*
---
Finn: Alright. *hangs up... Alright...*

(XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *softly laughs* You know, you can always do that. *wanky smile*
---
Finn: Alright. *hangs up... Alright...*

(XD)
Kurt: *raises an eyebrow and smirks* Do you want me to?
---
Puck: *knocks on Finn's door, hoping Finn or Carole answers and not Burt...It's weird being around him after he used to toss his son in the dumpster...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *raises an eyebrow and smirks* Do you want me to?
---
Puck: *knocks on Finn's door, hoping Finn or Carole answers and not Burt...It's weird being around him after he used to toss his son in the dumpster...*

Blaine: *just keeps a cheeky smile on his face* Maybe.
---
Burt: *Opens the door to find Puck* Oh, hey Puck... *Awkward* Um, Finn is upstairs...

Finn: *hears the door open, oh, he's here, he comes down the stairs* Hey, dude. *is trying to save him from Burt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *just keeps a cheeky smile on his face* Maybe.
---
Burt: *Opens the door to find Puck* Oh, hey Puck... *Awkward* Um, Finn is upstairs...

Finn: *hears the door open, oh, he's here, he comes down the stairs* Hey, dude. *is trying to save him from Burt*

Kurt: Hmm...Are your parents home? (KURT, STOP IT. YOU ARE BEING A SLUT xD I dont even know what I'm doing okay fanfic got to my brain)
---
Puck: Hello Mr Hummel...*sees Finn...thank God* Oh, hey dude. *walks up to Finn* So, wanna get your ass kicked in Call of Duty?
(THAT THE FUCK DO GUYS DO WHEN THEY HANG OUT...XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Hmm...Are your parents home? (KURT, STOP IT. YOU ARE BEING A SLUT xD I dont even know what I'm doing okay fanfic got to my brain)
---
Puck: Hello Mr Hummel...*sees Finn...thank God* Oh, hey dude. *walks up to Finn* So, wanna get your ass kicked in Call of Duty?
(THAT THE FUCK DO GUYS DO WHEN THEY HANG OUT...XD)

(XDDDDDDD BASICLY PLAY VIDEO GAMES, WATCH MOVIES, TALK XD)

Blaine: Nope. *smiles* (KURT. WHAT- WHAT- WHAT ARE YOU DOIN'? XD)
---
Finn: *smirks* I believe it is suppose to be the other way around man. *starts walking upstairs with Puck*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDDDDDD BASICLY PLAY VIDEO GAMES, WATCH MOVIES, TALK XD)

Blaine: Nope. *smiles* (KURT. WHAT- WHAT- WHAT ARE YOU DOIN'? XD)
---
Finn: *smirks* I believe it is suppose to be the other way around man. *starts walking upstairs with Puck*

Kurt: *puts his hands on Blaine's hips* So I very well could right now, hm?
---
Puck: Yeah, you wish. *closes Finn's door* So, what happened that you need to get your mind off things?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:08 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: *puts his hands on Blaine's hips* So I very well could right now, hm?
---
Puck: Yeah, you wish. *closes Finn's door* So, what happened that you need to get your mind off things?

Blaine: *smiles and licks his lips slightly* Yes, you may... If you want...
---
Finn: Oh... Nothing... You wouldn't be interrested in it... >.>
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:17 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles and licks his lips slightly* Yes, you may... If you want...
---
Finn: Oh... Nothing... You wouldn't be interrested in it... >.>

Kurt: *slowly starts sliding his fingertips down Blaine's jeans...Thinks: If I do this, am I slut?><*
---
Puck: Come on, Finn, you know I care. You're my boy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *slowly starts sliding his fingertips down Blaine's jeans...Thinks: If I do this, am I slut?><*
---
Puck: Come on, Finn, you know I care. You're my boy.

Blaine: *smiles, then starts kissing Kurt's neck while he does it, now turned on*
---
Finn: *smiles a little then it slowly fades* Just-... Troubles with Kurt... *Big troubles...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered...
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: