The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Promise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:57 am

Finn: *it is 11:52 pm on New Years Eve, and Finn was meaning to talk to Kurt, so he finds him in the crowd of people in the Hummel-Hudson resident there for the party and finds Kurt* Hey Kurt... Can I talk to you somewhere private?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 am

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *it is 11:52 pm on New Years Eve, and Finn was meaning to talk to Kurt, so he finds him in the crowd of people in the Hummel-Hudson resident there for the party and finds Kurt* Hey Kurt... Can I talk to you somewhere private?

Kurt: Oh, Hey Finn... sure you can. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh, Hey Finn... sure you can. *smiles*

Finn: *goes in their room with Kurt, away from the music and eveybody* Okay, now... I want to say this before the year is over, and if you don't mind, I kinda want you to let me do the talking...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *goes in their room with Kurt, away from the music and eveybody* Okay, now... I want to say this before the year is over, and if you don't mind, I kinda want you to let me do the talking...

Kurt: *gets a bit nervous at that...it has to be something important* Alright. Go.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:52 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *gets a bit nervous at that...it has to be something important* Alright. Go.

Finn: Well... To start it off... A couple of months ago, before Blaine, before me, you said that on the New Years, you hoped to have somebody to love. So you could kiss him at 11:59, and don't stop untill 12:01, so you could have both the perfect ending, and a perfect beginning of the year... Now, for longest time, I thought I was going to be the lucky one... But that changed... Now, you know I love you very much, and... I am just saying that I wanna stop the fighting, I wanna stop making you upset... For the new year I want to try my best to be the 'big brother' intead of 'the lover'... I think the fighting is now stupid, and needs to be stopped... So, I will try my hardest to leave you two alone, let you be lovebirds together. *smiles, but then it fades, as looks at the clock* It's 11:56, you should go to Blaine's. *smiles a bit*

(YES. I GOT THE FIRST THING FROM A FB LIKE. XDDD THE SPEECH WOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER, BUT I FORGET SOME OF IT. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well... To start it off... A couple of months ago, before Blaine, before me, you said that on the New Years, you hoped to have somebody to love. So you could kiss him at 11:59, and don't stop untill 12:01, so you could have both the perfect ending, and a perfect beginning of the year... Now, for longest time, I thought I was going to be the lucky one... But that changed... Now, you know I love you very much, and... I am just saying that I wanna stop the fighting, I wanna stop making you upset... For the new year I want to try my best to be the 'big brother' intead of 'the lover'... I think the fighting is now stupid, and needs to be stopped... So, I will try my hardest to leave you two alone, let you be lovebirds together. *smiles, but then it fades, as looks at the clock* It's 11:56, you should go to Blaine's. *smiles a bit*

(YES. I GOT THE FIRST THING FROM A FB LIKE. XDDD THE SPEECH WOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER, BUT I FORGET SOME OF IT. XDD)
(CGKHLUIG TEARY EYED. XD AND...OH MY GOD HGCJVYHU THIS IS PERFECT.)

Kurt: *stands, at a complete loss of words at first...* Finn...You remember that? And I agree that the fighting is stupid, and it needs to stop...*Smiles and looks at the clock...11:57* I wouldn't make it to him in time, and I'm not going another New Year without a kiss...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(CGKHLUIG TEARY EYED. XD AND...OH MY GOD HGCJVYHU THIS IS PERFECT.)

Kurt: *stands, at a complete loss of words at first...* Finn...You remember that? And I agree that the fighting is stupid, and it needs to stop...*Smiles and looks at the clock...11:57* I wouldn't make it to him in time, and I'm not going another New Year without a kiss...

(D'AWWW I/FINN MADE HUBBY CRY. XD)

Finn: *nods to the 'you remember that?' then looks at Kurt with a slight confused expression because of the last line, he looks at the clock, 11:58...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:20 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(D'AWWW I/FINN MADE HUBBY CRY. XD)

Finn: *nods to the 'you remember that?' then looks at Kurt with a slight confused expression because of the last line, he looks at the clock, 11:58...*
(YOU LIKE TO DO THAT A LOT RECENTLY XD YOU ARE MAKING ME INTO THE FEMALE AND I DONT LIKE IT xD)

Kurt: *looks at the clock and waits until 11:59 then plants a kiss on Finn's lips*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:36 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YOU LIKE TO DO THAT A LOT RECENTLY XD YOU ARE MAKING ME INTO THE FEMALE AND I DONT LIKE IT xD)

Kurt: *looks at the clock and waits until 11:59 then plants a kiss on Finn's lips*

(xDDD SO DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE CHANGING ROLES? xD)

Finn: o.o *freaks out for a second, but then calms down and starts to melt, he keeps his eyes open at first, wondering why the hell this happening, but then closes them, enjoying the kiss, and intensifying it.*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:39 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDD SO DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE CHANGING ROLES? xD)

Finn: o.o *freaks out for a second, but then calms down and starts to melt, he keeps his eyes open at first, wondering why the hell this happening, but then closes them, enjoying the kiss, and intensifying it.*

(IF I CRY OVER THESE FUCKING RPS ONE MORE TIME, THEN YES XD)

Kurt: *keeps the kiss going, his hands on Finn's shoulders, for two whole minutes then breaks it and looks at the clock* Happy New Year, Finn.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IF I CRY OVER THESE FUCKING RPS ONE MORE TIME, THEN YES XD)

Kurt: *keeps the kiss going, his hands on Finn's shoulders, for two whole minutes then breaks it and looks at the clock* Happy New Year, Finn.

(xDDD)

Finn: *Just looks at Kurt, flabbergasted. No words can come out of his mouth right now.*

(SPEECHLESS AND SUPRISED FINN IS SPEECHLESS AND SUPRISED. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDD)

Finn: *Just looks at Kurt, flabbergasted. No words can come out of his mouth right now.*

(SPEECHLESS AND SUPRISED FINN IS SPEECHLESS AND SUPRISED. XDD)

Kurt: *gives Finn a hug before leaving to find his dad and Carole to say Happy New Year*

(XDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *gives Finn a hug before leaving to find his dad and Carole to say Happy New Year*

(XDD)

Finn: *stays there, flabbergasted... And then a smile slowly appears on his face. He then goes downstairs to do the same as Kurt, but he cannot make the smile disapear*

(SHOULD WE NAO DO THE TALK ABOUT IT AFTER THE GUEST ARE GONE? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:34 am

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Finn: *stays there, flabbergasted... And then a smile slowly appears on his face. He then goes downstairs to do the same as Kurt, but he cannot make the smile disapear*

(SHOULD WE NAO DO THE TALK ABOUT IT AFTER THE GUEST ARE GONE? xD)

(YES)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:52 am

Finn: *when all the guest are gone, and when Kurt and Finn are now in their room, but can't help but to ask* So-... What-... Why did you k-kiss me? I-I thought you said 'loved one'.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 am

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *when all the guest are gone, and when Kurt and Finn are now in their room, but can't help but to ask* So-... What-... Why did you k-kiss me? I-I thought you said 'loved one'.

Kurt: Sorry about that... I just...Didn't want to go through another New Years without being kissed.... Oh, and...Um, I did say loved one.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:08 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Sorry about that... I just...Didn't want to go through another New Years without being kissed.... Oh, and...Um, I did say loved one.

Finn: Don't be sorry. *he said that too quickly... then then looks at Kurt* Then... I-... Does that-... *trails off, he can't speak*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Don't be sorry. *he said that too quickly... then then looks at Kurt* Then... I-... Does that-... *trails off, he can't speak*

Kurt: Yes, Finn. It means...It means I love you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes, Finn. It means...It means I love you.

Finn: But-... B-Blaine... And-... Just-... W-what? *Oh God, he has been waiting to hear him legitly say it for a long while now*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: But-... B-Blaine... And-... Just-... W-what? *Oh God, he has been waiting to hear him legitly say it for a long while now*

Kurt: I love you...*bites his bottom lip*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:49 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I love you...*bites his bottom lip*

Finn: I-I heard... But... Why? I thought Blaine was the one you loved, the reason why I g-gave you that speech... *is still just flabbergasted... he can't believe it... *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I-I heard... But... Why? I thought Blaine was the one you loved, the reason why I g-gave you that speech... *is still just flabbergasted... he can't believe it... *

Kurt: I...I know. I do love Blaine, but....what can I say? I've always loved you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I...I know. I do love Blaine, but....what can I say? I've always loved you...

(CAN THIS BE? I PULLING A FUCKING ALL-NIGHTER?! o.o thathasneverhappenedbeforeinmylife...)

Finn: *... A smile slowly appears on his face* D-does that mean... We're together again?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:08 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(CAN THIS BE? I PULLING A FUCKING ALL-NIGHTER?! o.o thathasneverhappenedbeforeinmylife...)

Finn: *... A smile slowly appears on his face* D-does that mean... We're together again?

(I WAS JUST LIKE "HOLY SHIT THE SUN IS OUT I'M STILL AWAKE WAIT SHE'S USUALLY LIKE DEAD BY NOW" xD)
Kurt: *bites his lip and looks down for a minute, thinking of Blaine, then he looks back up at Finn* Yes...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I WAS JUST LIKE "HOLY SHIT THE SUN IS OUT I'M STILL AWAKE WAIT SHE'S USUALLY LIKE DEAD BY NOW" xD)
Kurt: *bites his lip and looks down for a minute, thinking of Blaine, then he looks back up at Finn* Yes...

(xDDDD I KN- THE SUN IS OUT?! *looks through window* THE SUN IS OUT. XD I'M SORRY. I'M LOSING YO SLEEP. XD AND KURT... R U LYING TO BB FINNY?)

Finn: *the smiles stays* I... I guess I should thank you... For giving me the perfect ending, and beginning of the year. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Years Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Promise
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: