These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Years Promise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(GCKJUY USE THE GIF. XD NOT HELPING WITH HOW BAD THIS HURTS ME.)

Kurt: I...I thought I did too...

Blaine: *looks downs* What made you suddenly change your mind?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *looks downs* What made you suddenly change your mind?

Kurt: I..I don't know.

(Kurt...you. Change your mind. More than you. Change your clothes)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Kurt: I..I don't know.

(Kurt...you. Change your mind. More than you. Change your clothes)

(XDDDD)

Blaine: *Just, keeps looking down... * There has to be a reason...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(XDDDD)

Blaine: *Just, keeps looking down... * There has to be a reason...

Kurt: I'm in love with Finn, Blaine...I just...I don;t know...I want to be with him...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I'm in love with Finn, Blaine...I just...I don;t know...I want to be with him...

Blaine: *looks at Kurt, he closes eyes for a second, then opens then to say* I-I hope you two are happy together...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: *looks at Kurt, he closes eyes for a second, then opens then to say* I-I hope you two are happy together...

(THIS. IS. KILLING. ME.)

Kurt: I'm sorry....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THIS. IS. KILLING. ME.)

Kurt: I'm sorry....

(I love it, it kills you when Kurt breaks up with Blaine, yet for me, it is Kurt breaking yp with Fin. XDD)

Blaine: *brings up a hand* No, don't be... I told you to pick who you felt right with... And you did. *nods his head* Congrats. *begins to walk away"*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(I love it, it kills you when Kurt breaks up with Blaine, yet for me, it is Kurt breaking yp with Fin. XDD)

Blaine: *brings up a hand* No, don't be... I told you to pick who you felt right with... And you did. *nods his head* Congrats. *begins to walk away"*

(IT BURNNSSS XD)

Kurt: Blaine, wait...*walks after him* You see, this is why I never wanted to tell you how I felt..because it would mess up our friendship...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IT BURNNSSS XD)

Kurt: Blaine, wait...*walks after him* You see, this is why I never wanted to tell you how I felt..because it would mess up our friendship...

Blaine: No... It just... I say we should just... go our seprate ways for like a week... And then start hanging out again... Or else it will just be amazingly awkward...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Blaine: No... It just... I say we should just... go our seprate ways for like a week... And then start hanging out again... Or else it will just be amazingly awkward...

Kurt: *nods* Alright... *bites his lip* Bye, Blaine...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:12 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *nods* Alright... *bites his lip* Bye, Blaine...

Blaine: *eyes filled with pain looks at Kurt* Goodbye, Kurt. *walks away*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *eyes filled with pain looks at Kurt* Goodbye, Kurt. *walks away*

(this killed me. JSYK. Now what do we do?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(this killed me. JSYK. Now what do we do?)

(SORRY BB... And you know, I have no idea... BUT WE CANNOT END IT THIS SADLY... O.O I suddenly had a image of Blaine fighting with Finn... o.o WHAT EVEN? BLAINE DOESN'T FIGHT.... But it looks sexy... XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:37 am

Nicole-la wrote:


(SORRY BB... And you know, I have no idea... BUT WE CANNOT END IT THIS SADLY... O.O I suddenly had a image of Blaine fighting with Finn... o.o WHAT EVEN? BLAINE DOESN'T FIGHT.... But it looks sexy... XD)

(...usuing it. xD....Like, what if Blaine is only all Dapper and controlled around Kurt, and he isnt there and he and finn fight?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:04 am

(FUCK YES.)

Finn: *A week later: he watches with Blaine as Kurt leaves the room for something...* Well... This feels awkward...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:
(FUCK YES.)

Finn: *A week later: he watches with Blaine as Kurt leaves the room for something...* Well... This feels awkward...

Blaine: Yeah, it does... *looks down* So, how have things with Kurt been?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:32 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Yeah, it does... *looks down* So, how have things with Kurt been?

Finn: Pretty damn great... *smiles... thinking about all the making out...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:35 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Pretty damn great... *smiles... thinking about all the making out...*

Blaine: *rolls his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *rolls his eyes*

Finn: *figures he can mess with him...* What's your problem? He picked and that's final. *smirks* Sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:56 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *figures he can mess with him...* What's your problem? He picked and that's final. *smirks* Sorry dude.

Blaine: Yeah, you think it's final..he changes his mind every five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:52 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Yeah, you think it's final..he changes his mind every five minutes.

Finn: Ooh, you're a bit snippity, what happened to you being little Mr. Dapper? *smirks* And now you know what I felt when he was with you... Sucks doesn't it?

(... WAIT. IS BLAINE JUST GOING TO ARGUE? OR WIL THERE BE FISTS?xDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:56 am

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Ooh, you're a bit snippity, what happened to you being little Mr. Dapper? *smirks* And now you know what I felt when he was with you... Sucks doesn't it?

(... WAIT. IS BLAINE JUST GOING TO ARGUE? OR WIL THERE BE FISTS?xDDD)

(FISTS ARE GONNA BE HAPPENING xD)

Blaine: *scoffs* Sucks is taking it lightly...*keep calm...don't hit him...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(FISTS ARE GONNA BE HAPPENING xD)

Blaine: *scoffs* Sucks is taking it lightly...*keep calm...don't hit him...*

(WOOHOO. XD)

Finn: Oh really? Well, all I am saying is to moveon dude, you lost your chance. *smirks* He was gonna go to your house for a midnight kiss on New Years, but he sadly couldn't make it. So he kissed me... *to make him even more pissed* And we have been doing so every day.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:


(WOOHOO. XD)

Finn: Oh really? Well, all I am saying is to moveon dude, you lost your chance. *smirks* He was gonna go to your house for a midnight kiss on New Years, but he sadly couldn't make it. So he kissed me... *to make him even more pissed* And we have been doing so every day.

Blaine: *that's it.* *he punches Finn rather hard in the face multiple times*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Blaine: *that's it.* *he punches Finn rather hard in the face multiple times*

Finn: *stumbles to the ground, since he was NOT expecting that, at all. He then pulls Blaine down with him, and starts punching Blaine in the face like he did.*

(OOOOOOH)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   

Back to top Go down
 
New Years Promise
Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Powering up after years a ST-70 & PAS-3
» [080000] Davichi - Sad Promise Sad Love Song (Starring: Hyori & Mi Yeon) [202M/avi]
» ficus carica on stone...3 years of evolution
» Mirek Smisek's 60 years - 60 pots travelling exhibition
» Why Did the Fish and Birds Die on New Years Eve in Arkansas?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: