The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Blaine...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Hey Blaine... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No, don't feel sorry for me. I'm over him, and now I have the best boyfriend ever. *smiles as Blaine puts on his pink sunglasses* Those are fabulous.

(DELETED SCENE TIME, BITCH:
Finn: *is creeping in da bushes, and hears that* D: *Flings hands up in the air* NOOOOOOoooooOOOooOOOooOOOOOO! XD)

Blaine: *Smiles brightly* Why thank you my fine sir, they are one of my favorite things to wear. *softly laughs* I also do sometimes like to wear suspenders, or a vest. *smiles*

(MUAHHAHAHAAA THE SUSPENDERS ATTACK. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(DELETED SCENE TIME, BITCH:
Finn: *is creeping in da bushes, and hears that* D: *Flings hands up in the air* NOOOOOOoooooOOOooOOOooOOOOOO! XD)

Blaine: *Smiles brightly* Why thank you my fine sir, they are one of my favorite things to wear. *softly laughs* I also do sometimes like to wear suspenders, or a vest. *smiles*

(MUAHHAHAHAAA THE SUSPENDERS ATTACK. XD)

(OMG I'M CRYING. AND SUSPENDERS TFYGHJKHG WIRES ALSO LOOK FUCKING HOT WRAPPED AROUND HIM. YOU'LL SEE WHEN YOU GET BACK ONLINE. I LINKED LIKE A BILLION THINGS ON YOUR FB WALL.)

Kurt: Suspender or vests...*smiles a little* Okay, well you will need to wear one of those around me at all times...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OMG I'M CRYING. AND SUSPENDERS TFYGHJKHG WIRES ALSO LOOK FUCKING HOT WRAPPED AROUND HIM. YOU'LL SEE WHEN YOU GET BACK ONLINE. I LINKED LIKE A BILLION THINGS ON YOUR FB WALL.)

Kurt: Suspender or vests...*smiles a little* Okay, well you will need to wear one of those around me at all times...

(XDDDDD FINN IS NAO DOOMED BITCH. XD AND... NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM)

Blaine: *Can totally sense that he likes them, and smiles* Defininally will do that.

(Dude. I FAILED. AND... I MADE IT SO WE NOW HAVE A WALL. D: HOW THE FUCKDO YOU REPLY TO THIS? XD

And I made a Glee Parody... Instead of Miley Cyrus's Party In The USA, it is Party At The Dalton Acadamy!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Can totally sense that he likes them, and smiles* Defininally will do that.

(Dude. I FAILED. AND... I MADE IT SO WE NOW HAVE A WALL. D: HOW THE FUCKDO YOU REPLY TO THIS? XD

And I made a Glee Parody... Instead of Miley Cyrus's Party In The USA, it is Party At The Dalton Acadamy!!! XD)

(DRFHKLHYHG PARTY AT THE DALTON ACADAMY YOU CRAZY BITCH I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.)
(ALSO, WE ARE GOING TO BE FUCKA BUSY WITH LAST FRIDAY NIGHT PART II, SO CAN WE WAIT TO CONTINUE THIS UNTIL AFTER THE CONCERT THERE? LIKE YOU SAID, IT'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF WRITING)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

(DRFHKLHYHG PARTY AT THE DALTON ACADAMY YOU CRAZY BITCH I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.)
(ALSO, WE ARE GOING TO BE FUCKA BUSY WITH LAST FRIDAY NIGHT PART II, SO CAN WE WAIT TO CONTINUE THIS UNTIL AFTER THE CONCERT THERE? LIKE YOU SAID, IT'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF WRITING)

(AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS. XD AND VIDEO WILL BE UP SOON... UNLESS YOU WANT THE LYRICS NAO.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS. XD AND VIDEO WILL BE UP SOON... UNLESS YOU WANT THE LYRICS NAO.)[/quote]

(BAHHHHH I GUESS I'LL WAIT. I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET CAUGHT TALKING TO ME, AND I THINK YOU GIVING ME THE LYRICS WOULD INCREASE THAT CHANCE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Blaine...   Hey Blaine... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Blaine...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: