The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:56 pm

(WILL GIVE SOON. XD)

Finn: *After an awkward session of Glee Club, he walks up to Janet before she could walk out of the room, and puts his hands in his pockets* Hey... *smiles a tad*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
(WILL GIVE SOON. XD)

Finn: *After an awkward session of Glee Club, he walks up to Janet before she could walk out of the room, and puts his hands in his pockets* Hey... *smiles a tad*

Janet: Hey...*smiles at him a little bit* What's up?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Janet: Hey...*smiles at him a little bit* What's up?

Finn: I'm sorry for last night... I shouldn't have acted like that for being someone who has -guilty as charge- cheated on someone as well... And.. Just... I shouldn't have been mad at you for the whole dare... I guess-... I guess I was because of two reasons... One being that I didn't want Santana to be right... And the other being... That I love you so much, that I didn't want it to be true... I guess... I really want to stay with you Janet, but only if you really love me...

(GOOD?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I'm sorry for last night... I shouldn't have acted like that for being someone who has -guilty as charge- cheated on someone as well... And.. Just... I shouldn't have been mad at you for the whole dare... I guess-... I guess I was because of two reasons... One being that I didn't want Santana to be right... And the other being... That I love you so much, that I didn't want it to be true... I guess... I really want to stay with you Janet, but only if you really love me...

(GOOD?)

(VURY)

Janet: I really do love you, Finn... I swear, right after I was with Puck I regretted it... I never wanted to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
(VURY)

Janet: I really do love you, Finn... I swear, right after I was with Puck I regretted it... I never wanted to hurt you.

Finn: *Sits down with Janet and smiles a tad* But... If I may ask, what is more important? Being with me? Or finishing that dare? Because, I'm sorry, but we can't be together if you're going around, having sex with different guys... *Looks down. Please say that you'll stop the dare...*

(HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MAH LOVE! Can Iz be your Valentinez? C: )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Sits down with Janet and smiles a tad* But... If I may ask, what is more important? Being with me? Or finishing that dare? Because, I'm sorry, but we can't be together if you're going around, having sex with different guys... *Looks down. Please say that you'll stop the dare...*

(HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MAH LOVE! Can Iz be your Valentinez? C: )

(YUS OMG <3 I haz a poem for you. "Finn Hudson is silly, Kurt Hummel is fabu, their love for each other is as strong as my love for you.")

Janet: I already called off the dare... *smiles a little* I did right after our fight.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YUS OMG <3 I haz a poem for you. "Finn Hudson is silly, Kurt Hummel is fabu, their love for each other is as strong as my love for you.")

Janet: I already called off the dare... *smiles a little* I did right after our fight.

(<333333 I JUST DIED OF CUTENESS. OKAY. XD)

Finn *smiles, then gently kisses her. When he pulls away, he slowly asks* So... You don't care that I'm Bisexusl? Or about... What happened...? *Looks down a bit*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(<333333 I JUST DIED OF CUTENESS. OKAY. XD)

Finn *smiles, then gently kisses her. When he pulls away, he slowly asks* So... You don't care that I'm Bisexusl? Or about... What happened...? *Looks down a bit*

(:3)
Janet: I can't exactly judge you for kissing Kurt after what I did... And so what if you're bi? I'm not homophobic like some people in this town.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(:3)
Janet: I can't exactly judge you for kissing Kurt after what I did... And so what if you're bi? I'm not homophobic like some people in this town.

Finn: *smiles* And you know, I meant what I said, about how I love you because when I'm with you I feel as loved as I was when I was with Kurt... When I was with Quinn or Rachel, I felt loved... But just... Not the right feeling, the right type... And only you and Kurt have done that for me. *smiles, then kisses her temple* Exspecially you. *smiles then kisses her cheek* Because you're beautiful, *kisses her jaw bone* and you're sweet, *kisses her neck* and witty. *then kisses her lips* And a great kisser. *smirks*

(DID THAT TURN YOU ION? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* And you know, I meant what I said, about how I love you because when I'm with you I feel as loved as I was when I was with Kurt... When I was with Quinn or Rachel, I felt loved... But just... Not the right feeling, the right type... And only you and Kurt have done that for me. *smiles, then kisses her temple* Exspecially you. *smiles then kisses her cheek* Because you're beautiful, *kisses her jaw bone* and you're sweet, *kisses her neck* and witty. *then kisses her lips* And a great kisser. *smirks*

(DID THAT TURN YOU ION? XD)

(IS IT BAD THAT I HAVE TO SAY NO? XD I GET TURNED ON WHEN WE HAVE KLAINE AND KINN MAKING OUT, BUT ANY SORT OF HETERO ACTION AND I'M ALL "OH. OKAY" xDD)

Janet: *smirks* You're not too bad yourself. *kisses Finn's lips passionately*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IS IT BAD THAT I HAVE TO SAY NO? XD I GET TURNED ON WHEN WE HAVE KLAINE AND KINN MAKING OUT, BUT ANY SORT OF HETERO ACTION AND I'M ALL "OH. OKAY" xDD)

Janet: *smirks* You're not too bad yourself. *kisses Finn's lips passionately*

(XDD FINE, IF IT WAS WITH HIM AND KURT, THEN YES? XD COME ON, THAT EVEN TURNED ME ON SLIGHTLY XD)

Finn: *Kisses her back, then breaks it to joke* Not bad? I can do better then that, I know I can. *smirks,* You know what? Next time you come to my house, I'll make you feel like you're losing your virginity for the first time... With underwear on, because I am just that good. *cocky smirk*

(xDDD Note, I just quoted Katy Perry's HummingBird Heartbeat. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD FINE, IF IT WAS WITH HIM AND KURT, THEN YES? XD COME ON, THAT EVEN TURNED ME ON SLIGHTLY XD)

Finn: *Kisses her back, then breaks it to joke* Not bad? I can do better then that, I know I can. *smirks,* You know what? Next time you come to my house, I'll make you feel like you're losing your virginity for the first time... With underwear on, because I am just that good. *cocky smirk*

(xDDD Note, I just quoted Katy Perry's HummingBird Heartbeat. XDDD)

(IF IT WAS MALE ON MALE, THEN FUCK YES XD)

Janet: *raises an eyebrow and smirks* Okay, I'm going to ignore the fact you just quoted a Katy Perry song and tell you that you are so on.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IF IT WAS MALE ON MALE, THEN FUCK YES XD)

Janet: *raises an eyebrow and smirks* Okay, I'm going to ignore the fact you just quoted a Katy Perry song and tell you that you are so on.

(THE FACT THAT JANET KNOWS HE QUOTED. IS A REASON WHY I LOVE HER. XDDDD)

Finn: *laughs* I try to seem cool quoting, but it never works. *smirks then kisses Janet again*

(DUDE. I AM TRYING TO MAKE VIDEOS OF ME SINGING... AND I AM SUCKING ASS. D: )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(THE FACT THAT JANET KNOWS HE QUOTED. IS A REASON WHY I LOVE HER. XDDDD)

Finn: *laughs* I try to seem cool quoting, but it never works. *smirks then kisses Janet again*

(DUDE. I AM TRYING TO MAKE VIDEOS OF ME SINGING... AND I AM SUCKING ASS. D: )
(LOL YOU LIE)
Janet: Dont worry, you're adorable *kisses Finn's cheek* So, call me when I can go ove to your house. *winks at him then walks off*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(LOL YOU LIE)
Janet: Dont worry, you're adorable *kisses Finn's cheek* So, call me when I can go ove to your house. *winks at him then walks off*

(NEVER. XD I TRIED SINGING GLEE'S TAKING CHANCES... TURNS OUT, THEIR AIN'T A KARAOKE FOR IT, ONLY THE ORIGINAL, SO I NEED TO SING IT AGAIN, BUT AS THE ORIGINAL... MOTHA FARKA. XDDD

AND YAY. MAH ''WHAT I DID FOR LOVE'' COVER IS HALF-DECENT! XD)

Finn: *smiles as she walks off. Well, that ended much better then he expected.*

(... SHOULD WE ROLE-PLAY THAT? OR... DID WE JUST FINISH THIS ROLEPLAY WITH KNOWING... XDDDD And dude, when I listen to Gaga's Monster and Teeth, my mind goes to Janet and Finn preforming it. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NEVER. XD I TRIED SINGING GLEE'S TAKING CHANCES... TURNS OUT, THEIR AIN'T A KARAOKE FOR IT, ONLY THE ORIGINAL, SO I NEED TO SING IT AGAIN, BUT AS THE ORIGINAL... MOTHA FARKA. XDDD

AND YAY. MAH ''WHAT I DID FOR LOVE'' COVER IS HALF-DECENT! XD)

Finn: *smiles as she walks off. Well, that ended much better then he expected.*

(... SHOULD WE ROLE-PLAY THAT? OR... DID WE JUST FINISH THIS ROLEPLAY WITH KNOWING... XDDDD And dude, when I listen to Gaga's Monster and Teeth, my mind goes to Janet and Finn preforming it. XD)

(Let's end it there. xD AND OMG THO THAT SONG XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[(Let's end it there. xD AND OMG THO THAT SONG XD)

)YAYYYYY! WE FINISHED YET ANOTHER RP! )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[(Let's end it there. xD AND OMG THO THAT SONG XD)

)YAYYYYY! WE FINISHED YET ANOTHER RP! )

( ** HIGHFIVE OF KLAINEBOWS AND KINNICORNS**)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9