The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... *Runs into room to BURST OUT LAUGHING* XDDDD EVERY GUY'S THING IS UP AT THIS MOMENT. XDD)

Finn: *highly accepts the kiss, then when it breaks, he says* Hey, so did you! You did fantastic! *Is filled with excitment*

(SHOULD KURT GO BACKSTAGE BECAUSE OF HOW GREAT FINN WAS? XD)

(I ALMOST DIED RIGHT THEN HOLY SHIT I ADORE YOU NICOLE I THINK THE INTERNET WITHFDRAWL IS FUCKING YOU UP IN THE HEAD. And yes, he should xD)

Janet: Thank you. *smiles at him brightly, trembling with excitement*

Kurt: *walks over to them, smiling* Hi guys. You both were amazing!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I ALMOST DIED RIGHT THEN HOLY SHIT I ADORE YOU NICOLE I THINK THE INTERNET WITHFDRAWL IS FUCKING YOU UP IN THE HEAD. And yes, he should xD)

Janet: Thank you. *smiles at him brightly, trembling with excitement*

Kurt: *walks over to them, smiling* Hi guys. You both were amazing!

(*NAUGHTY SMILE OF NAUGHTY, THEN FINGS HANDS IN THE AIR* MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!! C: IT SO IS. SO MUCH.)

Finn: *is trembling as well, and then see's Kurt, and his smile grows even wider* Hey Kurt, thanks! You were right, I did it!

(... Imagine if Finn was on Vitamin D... XDDDD I WATCHED THAT EPISODE LAST NIGHT XDDD I COMPLETELY LOST IT... I FUCKING LOVE IT.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(*NAUGHTY SMILE OF NAUGHTY, THEN FINGS HANDS IN THE AIR* MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!! C: IT SO IS. SO MUCH.)

Finn: *is trembling as well, and then see's Kurt, and his smile grows even wider* Hey Kurt, thanks! You were right, I did it!

(... Imagine if Finn was on Vitamin D... XDDDD I WATCHED THAT EPISODE LAST NIGHT XDDD I COMPLETELY LOST IT... I FUCKING LOVE IT.)

(OH MY GOD PLEASE WE NEED THAT. "MRS SCHUESTER GAVE ME A NEW VITAMAN AND NOW I FEEL **FANTASTIC**" xD IT WAS LIKE HARRY ON FELIX FELICIS)

Kurt: I'm extremely proud of you, Frankenteen. *smiles brightly*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD PLEASE WE NEED THAT. "MRS SCHUESTER GAVE ME A NEW VITAMAN AND NOW I FEEL **FANTASTIC**" xD IT WAS LIKE HARRY ON FELIX FELICIS)

Kurt: I'm extremely proud of you, Frankenteen. *smiles brightly*

(... ''WHAT VITAMAN?''

''VITAMAN C? VOUGE MAGAZINE SAYS IT BOOSTS YOUR ENERGY LEVEL AND BRIGHTENS THE COMPLECTION.''

''NOPE. VITAMAN D. *LOOKS TOTALLY AWAY* AND I GOT YOU GUYS SOME TOO! *FLINGS, STILL NOT LOOKING*

XDDDDD YOU ARE RIGHT. XD DUDE. JANET SLIPPED IT IN ICE CREAM. XDDDD )

Finn: *is still smiling, then slightly bows, pointing to Janet* Thank Janet, she actually got me to learn how to dance! *softly laughs*

(I LOVE FRANKENTEEN XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... ''WHAT VITAMAN?''

''VITAMAN C? VOUGE MAGAZINE SAYS IT BOOSTS YOUR ENERGY LEVEL AND BRIGHTENS THE COMPLECTION.''

''NOPE. VITAMAN D. *LOOKS TOTALLY AWAY* AND I GOT YOU GUYS SOME TOO! *FLINGS, STILL NOT LOOKING*

XDDDDD YOU ARE RIGHT. XD DUDE. JANET SLIPPED IT IN ICE CREAM. XDDDD )

Finn: *is still smiling, then slightly bows, pointing to Janet* Thank Janet, she actually got me to learn how to dance! *softly laughs*

(I LOVE FRANKENTEEN XD)

Kurt: *looks at Janet* You must be some sorta miracle worker. He's, like, the king of two left feet. *smiles at Finn again, but he seems...odd* Finn, you are really hyper...Coffee?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks at Janet* You must be some sorta miracle worker. He's, like, the king of two left feet. *smiles at Finn again, but he seems...odd* Finn, you are really hyper...Coffee?

(... XDDD *FIST PUMPS THE AIR* OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ACTUALLY DID IT I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!)

Janet: *o.o crap, he questioned... looks down*

Finn: Um, no I didn't have actually any coffee today, I guess I am just really happy!

(XDDDDD I LOVE THIS. XD I say she hid one, so he is not AS hyper as in the epi, BUT JUST ENOUGH. XDDD I AM DYING)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... XDDD *FIST PUMPS THE AIR* OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ACTUALLY DID IT I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!)

Janet: *o.o crap, he questioned... looks down*

Finn: Um, no I didn't have actually any coffee today, I guess I am just really happy!

(XDDDDD I LOVE THIS. XD I say she hid one, so he is not AS hyper as in the epi, BUT JUST ENOUGH. XDDD I AM DYING)

(XDDD YES. WELL, FINN FEELS *FANTASTIC*)
Kurt: Hmm... Oh, do you remember that time Mrs Schuester gave us all Vitamin D? You were like, utterly insane. *laughs a little bit*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD YES. WELL, FINN FEELS *FANTASTIC*)
Kurt: Hmm... Oh, do you remember that time Mrs Schuester gave us all Vitamin D? You were like, utterly insane. *laughs a little bit*

(I AM UTTERLY DYING. XDDDDDD)

Finn: *laughs a bit* Yeah! And you know what, I feel as fantastic as when she did!

(Finn... I ain't saying a word.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I AM UTTERLY DYING. XDDDDDD)

Finn: *laughs a bit* Yeah! And you know what, I feel as fantastic as when she did!

(Finn... I ain't saying a word.)

(XDD HIS SMILE FROM THAT EPISODE IS STUCK IN MY HEAD... XDDDD *blasts Confessions part II/ It's My Life*)

Kurt: *tries to not crack up...High!Finn is insane* I guess that's a good thing... Well, you and Puck are singing soon, right?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XDD HIS SMILE FROM THAT EPISODE IS STUCK IN MY HEAD... XDDDD *blasts Confessions part II/ It's My Life*)

Kurt: *tries to not crack up...High!Finn is insane* I guess that's a good thing... Well, you and Puck are singing soon, right?

(BWHAHAHHA. I HAVE THAT WHOLE SCENE TAPED ON MY CAMERA. XDDD AND I CAN QUOTE IT WORD TO WORD. XD)

Janet: *Just stands there... Okay, so far, so good, he hasn't asked me if I gave him anything... >.>*

Finn: Right, me and Puck decided to sing Dream On by Aerosmith! *Does feel slightly weird... But can that be just the excitement?*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(BWHAHAHHA. I HAVE THAT WHOLE SCENE TAPED ON MY CAMERA. XDDD AND I CAN QUOTE IT WORD TO WORD. XD)

Janet: *Just stands there... Okay, so far, so good, he hasn't asked me if I gave him anything... >.>*

Finn: Right, me and Puck decided to sing Dream On by Aerosmith! *Does feel slightly weird... But can that be just the excitement?*

(XDDD I HAVE RACHEL'S "ALSO ANGELS" RANT THING ON MY PHONE)

Kurt: I'm sure it will be awesome. *smiles* I'm going to sit back to my seat now, you guys are going on soon. Bye guys. *smiles and gives Finn a hug before going back to his seat in the crowd*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD I HAVE RACHEL'S "ALSO ANGELS" RANT THING ON MY PHONE)

Kurt: I'm sure it will be awesome. *smiles* I'm going to sit back to my seat now, you guys are going on soon. Bye guys. *smiles and gives Finn a hug before going back to his seat in the crowd*

(EPIC WIN)

Finn: *smiles when Kurt gives him the hug, then looks at Janet* Hey, is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(EPIC WIN)

Finn: *smiles when Kurt gives him the hug, then looks at Janet* Hey, is something wrong?

Janet: *thinks: shit. act. normal.* Nope...nothing is wrong. *smiles, but it's fake* Come on, you and Puck need to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: *thinks: shit. act. normal.* Nope...nothing is wrong. *smiles, but it's fake* Come on, you and Puck need to get ready.

Finn: *Feels that she's hiding something... But figures to leave it alone for now.* Well, alright. I'll go meet up with Puck. *smiles, then goes to Find Puck*

(I LOVE HOW WE FIRST HAVE THIS INNOCENT, KICK-ASS PREFORMANCE... AND THEN WE MAKE FINN SLIGHTLY DRUGGED UP... WE ARE INSANE. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Feels that she's hiding something... But figures to leave it alone for now.* Well, alright. I'll go meet up with Puck. *smiles, then goes to Find Puck*

(I LOVE HOW WE FIRST HAVE THIS INNOCENT, KICK-ASS PREFORMANCE... AND THEN WE MAKE FINN SLIGHTLY DRUGGED UP... WE ARE INSANE. XD)

(You JUST realizing this now? xD )
Puck: Yo, Hudson! *smiles at him* We are going to kick SO much ass out there!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(You JUST realizing this now? xD )
Puck: Yo, Hudson! *smiles at him* We are going to kick SO much ass out there!
(... NO. I REALIZED IT YESTERDAY WHILE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF ABOUT IT IN MY ROOM. XD I WAS LIKE ''MAH GOD. WE JUST HAD TO MAKE HIM DRUGGED UP. BWAHAHAHA I LOVE IT.'' XDD)

Finn: Hey man! Damn straight we are! (''I can't wait to do the number! Let's all do the number, then afterwards we can build a house for Habitat for Humanty!'' XD) We are going to blow everybodies mind out there with our kick-ass rocking. *smirks*

(I somehow think that the Vitaman D slowly laid off a tad when he saw Janet look upset. XD I DON'T KNOW WHY. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... NO. I REALIZED IT YESTERDAY WHILE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF ABOUT IT IN MY ROOM. XD I WAS LIKE ''MAH GOD. WE JUST HAD TO MAKE HIM DRUGGED UP. BWAHAHAHA I LOVE IT.'' XDD)

Finn: Hey man! Damn straight we are! (''I can't wait to do the number! Let's all do the number, then afterwards we can build a house for Habitat for Humanty!'' XD) We are going to blow everybodies mind out there with our kick-ass rocking. *smirks*

(I somehow think that the Vitaman D slowly laid off a tad when he saw Janet look upset. XD I DON'T KNOW WHY. XD)

(XDD THAT SOUNDS SCIENTIFICALLY PLAUSIBLE. SPEAKING OF SCIENCE, I GOT A FUCKING A+ ON 3 TESTS IN A FUCKING ROW! *dancedance* Also, 'blow everybodies mind' .... I SHALL SHUT UP XD)

Puck: Obviously. We are pretty bad-ass apart, but together we are like bad-ass squared.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD THAT SOUNDS SCIENTIFICALLY PLAUSIBLE. SPEAKING OF SCIENCE, I GOT A FUCKING A+ ON 3 TESTS IN A FUCKING ROW! *dancedance* Also, 'blow everybodies mind' .... I SHALL SHUT UP XD)

Puck: Obviously. We are pretty bad-ass apart, but together we are like bad-ass squared.

(YAYYYYYYY. AND 4 FOR YOU SKYLAR. GOOD FOR YOU SKYLAR. And... I knew you were gonna mention that. XD Muahhahaahaaaa)
Finn: Totally! Together, we are like a explosion of epicness, that no one can resist. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YAYYYYYYY. AND 4 FOR YOU SKYLAR. GOOD FOR YOU SKYLAR. And... I knew you were gonna mention that. XD Muahhahaahaaaa)
Finn: Totally! Together, we are like a explosion of epicness, that no one can resist. *smirks*

(WELL JUST....THE WORD BLOW IS DIRTY.)
Puck: Exactly! *looks at the clock, then smirks at Finn and gets in his place*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WELL JUST....THE WORD BLOW IS DIRTY.)
Puck: Exactly! *looks at the clock, then smirks at Finn and gets in his place*
Finn: *smiles at Puck, then goes into his place, Puck goes first in their epic duet*

(This will be epic. and will basicly be just like when Will and Byan sang it... Just with Puck and Finn... SPEAKING OF BRYAN... I GOT TWO SEASONS OF HIMYM. C:)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles at Puck, then goes into his place, Puck goes first in their epic duet*

(This will be epic. and will basicly be just like when Will and Byan sang it... Just with Puck and Finn... SPEAKING OF BRYAN... I GOT TWO SEASONS OF HIMYM. C:)

(XDD YES..AND BOSS.)

Puck: Every time that I look in the mirror, all these lines on my face getting clearer. The past is gone! It went by, like dusk to dawn. Isn't that the way
everybody's got their dues in life to pay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD YES..AND BOSS.)

Puck: Every time that I look in the mirror, all these lines on my face getting clearer. The past is gone! It went by, like dusk to dawn. Isn't that the way
everybody's got their dues in life to pay?

Finn: *walks out in stage like a boss* Yeah!, I know what nobody knows. where it comes and where it goes I know it's everybody's side, You got to lose to know how to win... Half my life's in books' written pages,Lived and learn from fools and from sages.. You know it's trueeeee, All the things come back to you!!

(I JUST IMAGINED POEPLE JUST CLAPPING WHEN HE COMES OUT BECAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS PREFROMEMCE. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *walks out in stage like a boss* Yeah!, I know what nobody knows. where it comes and where it goes I know it's everybody's side, You got to lose to know how to win... Half my life's in books' written pages,Lived and learn from fools and from sages.. You know it's trueeeee, All the things come back to you!!

(I JUST IMAGINED POEPLE JUST CLAPPING WHEN HE COMES OUT BECAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS PREFROMEMCE. XD)
(XDDD)
Puck: Sing with me, sing for the years!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XDDD)
Puck: Sing with me, sing for the years!

Finn: *sings with puck, seriously rocking the shit out of it wioth him, and when the high ''DREAM ON, DREAM ON'' part comes, of course, they go down on their knees and sing back to back*

(OKAY. I ALMOST FINISHED IT. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sings with puck, seriously rocking the shit out of it wioth him, and when the high ''DREAM ON, DREAM ON'' part comes, of course, they go down on their knees and sing back to back*

(OKAY. I ALMOST FINISHED IT. XD)

(XDD)
Puck: Sing with me, Sing for the years!
Finn: Sing for laughter, sing for the tears!
Pucck: Sing with me, if it's just for today
Finn: maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away!
(x2)

(that's it, right? xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next