The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)
Puck: Sing with me, Sing for the years!
Finn: Sing for laughter, sing for the tears!
Pucck: Sing with me, if it's just for today
Finn: maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away!
(x2)

(that's it, right? xD)

(YESSSS)

*The audience goes crazy like the last preformance. and when Puck and Finn go in the back,*

Finn: *High fives Puck* Dude, we blew everybodies minds out there!

(Heh. Blew.)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YESSSS)

*The audience goes crazy like the last preformance. and when Puck and Finn go in the back,*

Finn: *High fives Puck* Dude, we blew everybodies minds out there!

(Heh. Blew.)
(CGHVJKJ XD)
Puck: Fuck yeah we did!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(CGHVJKJ XD)
Puck: Fuck yeah we did!

Finn: We did it like the pros would! Because like I said, we are a explosion of epicness!

(I fail. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: We did it like the pros would! Because like I said, we are a explosion of epicness!

(I fail. XD)

(i fail worse. xD wait...what song is next?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(never. XD And... I guess LFN, then Earth song? which Earth song is all me. XDDDD DUDE... WHAT IF... JANET BRINGS FINN TO A ROOM AFTER THE ND PART OF THE SHOW, AND LIKE... MAKE-OUT SCENE? AND... THE DOOR AIN'T CLOSED ALL THE WAY, SO KURT SEES.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(never. XD And... I guess LFN, then Earth song? which Earth song is all me. XDDDD DUDE... WHAT IF... JANET BRINGS FINN TO A ROOM AFTER THE ND PART OF THE SHOW, AND LIKE... MAKE-OUT SCENE? AND... THE DOOR AIN'T CLOSED ALL THE WAY, SO KURT SEES.)

(OKAY...BUT STILL, GAY PEOPLE DON'T GET HOT FOR GIRLS OR STRAIGHT KISSING... THATS WHY THEY ARE GAY....ALOS, HOW ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(OKAY...BUT STILL, GAY PEOPLE DON'T GET HOT FOR GIRLS OR STRAIGHT KISSING... THATS WHY THEY ARE GAY....ALOS, HOW ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW? xD)

(I KNOW THAT DUDE. BUT. IT CAN MAKE KURT JELLY CUZ HE IS KISSING ANOTHER PERSON, AND JUST... YEAH XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I KNOW THAT DUDE. BUT. IT CAN MAKE KURT JELLY CUZ HE IS KISSING ANOTHER PERSON, AND JUST... YEAH XD)

(XD YES....P.S I FUCKING LOVE THE WORD JELLY)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:22 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Nicole-la wrote:

(XD YES....P.S I FUCKING LOVE THE WORD JELLY)

(SAME.)

Finn: *after other preformences, along with Rachels No Good Deed, he and Janet need to start Last Firday Night, he starts singing, walking around the stage* There's a stranger in my bed, There's a pounding my head, Glitter all over the room, Pink flamingos in the pool.
I smell like a minibar, DJ's passed out in the yard, Barbie's on the barbeque. This a hickie or a bruise? *rubs neck* Pictures of last night
Eended up onlineI'm screwed Oh well It's a black top blur But I'm pretty sure it ruled... *turn around to face Janet when she starts singing teh chorus. *

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(SAME.)

Finn: *after other preformences, along with Rachels No Good Deed, he and Janet need to start Last Firday Night, he starts singing, walking around the stage* There's a stranger in my bed, There's a pounding my head, Glitter all over the room, Pink flamingos in the pool.
I smell like a minibar, DJ's passed out in the yard, Barbie's on the barbeque. This a hickie or a bruise? *rubs neck* Pictures of last night
Eended up onlineI'm screwed Oh well It's a black top blur But I'm pretty sure it ruled... *turn around to face Janet when she starts singing teh chorus. *
Janet: Last Friday night, yeah we danced on tabletops and we took too many shots! *flirty smiles at Finn while singing* Think we kissed but I forgot. Last Friday night, yeah we maxed our credit cards and got kicked out of the bar so we hit the boulevard! Last Friday night we went streaking in the park, skinny dipping in the dark then had a menage a trois. Last Friday night yeah I think we broke the law. Always say we're gonna stop-op, Whoa-oh-oah.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: Last Friday night, yeah we danced on tabletops and we took too many shots! *flirty smiles at Finn while singing* Think we kissed but I forgot. Last Friday night, yeah we maxed our credit cards and got kicked out of the bar so we hit the boulevard! Last Friday night we went streaking in the park, skinny dipping in the dark then had a menage a trois. Last Friday night yeah I think we broke the law. Always say we're gonna stop-op, Whoa-oh-oah.

Finn: *sings with janet* This Friday night! Do it all again... This Friday night! Do it all again... Trying to connect the dots, Don't know what to tell my boss, Think the city towed my car, Chandelier is on the floor.!

Janet: Ripped my favorite party dress, warrants out for my arrest.

Finn: Think I need a ginger ale, that was such an epic fail... *smiles at Janet, as they both sit down* Pictures of last night Ended up online... I'm screwed...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sings with janet* This Friday night! Do it all again... This Friday night! Do it all again... Trying to connect the dots, Don't know what to tell my boss, Think the city towed my car, Chandelier is on the floor.!

Janet: Ripped my favorite party dress, warrants out for my arrest.

Finn: Think I need a ginger ale, that was such an epic fail... *smiles at Janet, as they both sit down* Pictures of last night Ended up online... I'm screwed...

Janet: It's a blacked out blur, but I'm pretty sure it ruled...Damn...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: It's a blacked out blur, but I'm pretty sure it ruled...Damn...

Finn: *Janet sings the corus, and then they both try to get the audience rowlled up with the ''T.G.I.F'' rant, then Finn does the ''WOOOO HOOOO!'' And then, HE sings the last chorus to Janet... And for this whole preformence, you can just SEE the love in his eyes*

(KURT WILL BE JELLY? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Janet sings the corus, and then they both try to get the audience rowlled up with the ''T.G.I.F'' rant, then Finn does the ''WOOOO HOOOO!'' And then, HE sings the last chorus to Janet... And for this whole preformence, you can just SEE the love in his eyes*

(KURT WILL BE JELLY? XD)

(Obviously.)
Kurt:...*sees how into Janet Finn is, and he tries to be happy for him, but he just can't...yeah, he's jelly*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Obviously.)
Kurt:...*sees how into Janet Finn is, and he tries to be happy for him, but he just can't...yeah, he's jelly*

(DUDE. WE FORGOT FINN'S SOLO TO KURT... WE WE STILL DO THAT? OR? XDDD AND... SORRY THIS AIN'T A REAL REPLY XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Obviously.)

(DUDE. WE FORGOT FINN'S SOLO TO KURT... WE WE STILL DO THAT? OR? XDDD AND... SORRY THIS AIN'T A REAL REPLY XD)

(OH YES WE SHOULD STILL DO THAT XD...
Also Perfect by Hedly is on repeat for me xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xD DUDE. SHOULD WE HAVE HIM SING HEDLEY?!
AND... I HAVE BEEN RAPING THE REPLAY BUTTON. XD DUDE. HAVE YOU *SEEN* THE VIDEO TO 'FUCKING PERFECT'?! FUCKING INTENSE MAN.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xD DUDE. SHOULD WE HAVE HIM SING HEDLEY?!
AND... I HAVE BEEN RAPING THE REPLAY BUTTON. XD DUDE. HAVE YOU *SEEN* THE VIDEO TO 'FUCKING PERFECT'?! FUCKING INTENSE MAN.)

(IF YOU WANT TO! XD AND I HAVE OMG I KNOW I WAS LIKE SHITTTT AT THE PART SHE SCARVES PERFECT INTO HER ARM GYHJL)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:11 pm

(WELL... OKAY. XD OF COURSE MAN, THIS IS MAH FAV SONG OF THE WEEK MAN. XD AND AMAZING FROM HEDLEY IS ALSO GREAT FOR KLAINE. AND DUDE. GOT A FARKING HUGE LUMP IN MY THOAT WHEN THAT HAPPENED IN THE VIDEO.
Oh, and dude, I am making a cover for Happy Days Are Here Again/ Come On Get Happy, Perfect, and Fucking Perfect(Clean version). C: )

*After another solo from A-Rach, it is time for Finn's solo... And to be honest, he is nervous, again. He walks out on to the stage, and feels awkward as ever... GOD, WHY'D HE HAVE TO PICK A SONG, THAT 98% IS HOW HE SECRETLY FEELS FOR KURT?! The music then starts playing, and he starts singing* Falling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise. I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes... Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize, it's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie... And as long as I can feel you holding on... I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong...I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave... Was it something I said or just my personality? Making every kind of silence, it takes a lot to realize It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie. And as long as I can feel you holding on. I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong. I know that I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my personality? *Looks at Kurt*

(GOOD?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
(WELL... OKAY. XD OF COURSE MAN, THIS IS MAH FAV SONG OF THE WEEK MAN. XD AND AMAZING FROM HEDLEY IS ALSO GREAT FOR KLAINE. AND DUDE. GOT A FARKING HUGE LUMP IN MY THOAT WHEN THAT HAPPENED IN THE VIDEO.
Oh, and dude, I am making a cover for Happy Days Are Here Again/ Come On Get Happy, Perfect, and Fucking Perfect(Clean version). C: )

*After another solo from A-Rach, it is time for Finn's solo... And to be honest, he is nervous, again. He walks out on to the stage, and feels awkward as ever... GOD, WHY'D HE HAVE TO PICK A SONG, THAT 98% IS HOW HE SECRETLY FEELS FOR KURT?! The music then starts playing, and he starts singing* Falling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise. I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes... Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize, it's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie... And as long as I can feel you holding on... I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong...I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave... Was it something I said or just my personality? Making every kind of silence, it takes a lot to realize It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie. And as long as I can feel you holding on. I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong. I know that I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my personality? *Looks at Kurt*

(OH MY GOD YTDFGHUJTHJKNH CANT WAIT HOLY SHIT NEED TO HEAR)

Kurt: *keeps his eyes on Finn as he sings, trying to contemplate exactly what the lyrics are saying, and when he realizes, his stomach starts doing little flips*

(GOOD?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD YTDFGHUJTHJKNH CANT WAIT HOLY SHIT NEED TO HEAR)

Kurt: *keeps his eyes on Finn as he sings, trying to contemplate exactly what the lyrics are saying, and when he realizes, his stomach starts doing little flips*

(GOOD?)
[/quote]

(BWHAHAHAHA XD HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN/COME ON GET HAPPY IS UP (BUT NOT THAT GOOD XD) AND I AM TRYING TO RECORD FUCKING PERFECT NOW. XD)

Finn: *when he see's Kurt's face, he starts getting more nervous, but continues singing, looking away from Kurt so he doesn't just stop.* When you're caught in a lie and you've got nothing to hide, when you've got nowhere to run and you've got nothing inside. It tears right through me, you thought that you knew me... You thought that you knew... I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave... Was it something I said or just my personality? *His eyes start to seriously burn* I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave... Was it something I said or just my, just myself... Just myself... Myself... Just myself... I'm not perfect, but I keep trying... *His eyes become slightly glassy as he awkwardly leaves the stage, regretting what he just sang. I shouldn't have sang that song, I shouldn't have sang that song. Oh God, I shouldn't have sang that song! he then sits down and rubs his temples, Oh God, I hope Kurt doesn't come back here...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(BWHAHAHAHA XD HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN/COME ON GET HAPPY IS UP (BUT NOT THAT GOOD XD) AND I AM TRYING TO RECORD FUCKING PERFECT NOW. XD)

Finn: *when he see's Kurt's face, he starts getting more nervous, but continues singing, looking away from Kurt so he doesn't just stop.* When you're caught in a lie and you've got nothing to hide, when you've got nowhere to run and you've got nothing inside. It tears right through me, you thought that you knew me... You thought that you knew... I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave... Was it something I said or just my personality? *His eyes start to seriously burn* I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave... Was it something I said or just my, just myself... Just myself... Myself... Just myself... I'm not perfect, but I keep trying... *His eyes become slightly glassy as he awkwardly leaves the stage, regretting what he just sang. I shouldn't have sang that song, I shouldn't have sang that song. Oh God, I shouldn't have sang that song! he then sits down and rubs his temples, Oh God, I hope Kurt doesn't come back here...

Kurt: *claps when Finn is done, his eyes hot, then gets up to go and see Finn backstage*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *claps when Finn is done, his eyes hot, then gets up to go and see Finn backstage*

Finn: *is just sitting there, his forehead in his hands. He then hears footsteps. Kurt's footsteps...* >< *Keeps his head down... ShitshitshitSHIT.*

(MAH POOR FINNYBABEH. HE STILL CAN GET OVER THE HUMMEL PIE! XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *is just sitting there, his forehead in his hands. He then hears footsteps. Kurt's footsteps...* >< *Keeps his head down... ShitshitshitSHIT.*

(MAH POOR FINNYBABEH. HE STILL CAN GET OVER THE HUMMEL PIE! XD)

(DUDE, NO ONE CAN EVER GET OVER HUMMEL PIE. EVER. IT'S LIKE WITH BLACK AND YOU NEVER GO BACK. HE IS JUST SO FUCKING ADORBZ THAT YOU CANT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE.)

Kurt: Finn? *smiles a little at him* Your song was great. You, um, sounded amazing.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DUDE, NO ONE CAN EVER GET OVER HUMMEL PIE. EVER. IT'S LIKE WITH BLACK AND YOU NEVER GO BACK. HE IS JUST SO FUCKING ADORBZ THAT YOU CANT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE.)

Kurt: Finn? *smiles a little at him* Your song was great. You, um, sounded amazing.

Finn: *looks up at Kurt and a twitch of a smile appears* Thanks... *feels awkward...*

(Poor Finn, he tried his best to make believe he was totally ove rhim... XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next