The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *gets serious* Fine, I won't talk to parents to try to get them to love you for who you are and then you won't be able to go into your house again! *slightly glares for a moment, then sighs and sits down* Dave... I just want to give it a go... If I can't, then you can beat my ass, I'll let you... And... If you ask anybody from the football team, you know they are just going to ask why...

Dave: No, Finn. I don't want you talkiing to them. Nothing is going to work. And I'll come up with something to say to the guys. I can actually lie really well.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: No, Finn. I don't want you talkiing to them. Nothing is going to work. And I'll come up with something to say to the guys. I can actually lie really well.

Finn: *sighs, then figures to lie himself* Fine... I won't talk to them... And... I mean, I would let you stay at my place, but I know how Kurt and my step-dad would react...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sighs, then figures to lie himself* Fine... I won't talk to them... And... I mean, I would let you stay at my place, but I know how Kurt and my step-dad would react...

Dave: I'm pretty sure your dad is already planning to kill me...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: I'm pretty sure your dad is already planning to kill me...

Finn: Um... Yeah... *looks down.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Um... Yeah... *looks down.*

Dave: I'll just crash at the guy's... I'll tell them that my parents are gone and they don't trust me to be alone after last time.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: I'll just crash at the guy's... I'll tell them that my parents are gone and they don't trust me to be alone after last time.

Finn: *nods,* That sounds good... Look man... I'm so sorry for this... I didn't want it to go down like this...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *nods,* That sounds good... Look man... I'm so sorry for this... I didn't want it to go down like this...

Dave: I know you didn't.. I'm sorry for bashing you into a locker.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: I know you didn't.. I'm sorry for bashing you into a locker.

Finn: *looks up and shakes his head* It's uh, fine... Just a little ice and I'm good to go...*twitch of a smile*

---

Finn: *when he comes home, he grabs a ice pack and heads up stairs, seeing Kurt on his bed* Hey Kurt... *smiles a little bit*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks up and shakes his head* It's uh, fine... Just a little ice and I'm good to go...*twitch of a smile*

---

Finn: *when he comes home, he grabs a ice pack and heads up stairs, seeing Kurt on his bed* Hey Kurt... *smiles a little bit*

Kurt: Oh, hey Finn.. *smiles, then it fades* What happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh, hey Finn.. *smiles, then it fades* What happened to you?

Finn: Ehh... Well, on Monday I gave Dave that talk I said I was going to give him... And he actually took it really seriously... And I told him to tell his parents that he was gay... Well, apparently this morning, he told and he got kicked out... *sits on his bed and groans* So he punched me in the face... Twice... So I calmed him down and said that I would go to his parents house to try to switch things around, but he kept saying not too... But I'm still doing it... I know Dave has done some mean things in the past, but I told him I have his back when it comes to his whole gay situation... *groans*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Ehh... Well, on Monday I gave Dave that talk I said I was going to give him... And he actually took it really seriously... And I told him to tell his parents that he was gay... Well, apparently this morning, he told and he got kicked out... *sits on his bed and groans* So he punched me in the face... Twice... So I calmed him down and said that I would go to his parents house to try to switch things around, but he kept saying not too... But I'm still doing it... I know Dave has done some mean things in the past, but I told him I have his back when it comes to his whole gay situation... *groans*

Kurt:..Wait, you have Dave Karofsky's back? Finn, he threatened to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:..Wait, you have Dave Karofsky's back? Finn, he threatened to kill me.

Finn: I... I know, Kurt... But... It's just, he kept telling me that he wasn't doing it, no matter what... So I just told him that when it came to telling the football team, I had his back... I said it also because I got reminded how you had my back when I was telling everybody... I mean, he was even suprised I said it because of all the things he's done to you... Oh, and by the way... He said that he was actually ''really, really'' sorry about what he did... And that he would apoligize to you for everything, but he can't, he can't make himself do it just yet... *Looks at Kurt's face, which is healing, but still has some faint bruises* How is your face, anyways?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I... I know, Kurt... But... It's just, he kept telling me that he wasn't doing it, no matter what... So I just told him that when it came to telling the football team, I had his back... I said it also because I got reminded how you had my back when I was telling everybody... I mean, he was even suprised I said it because of all the things he's done to you... Oh, and by the way... He said that he was actually ''really, really'' sorry about what he did... And that he would apoligize to you for everything, but he can't, he can't make himself do it just yet... *Looks at Kurt's face, which is healing, but still has some faint bruises* How is your face, anyways?

Kurt: He can apoligize all he wants, but it's not going to change the fact that he stole my first kiss, and that he made me run away from my friends. And my face? Well, as you can see I still have some bruises that totally ruin the whole "Porcelain" thing I had going for me, and it hurts a little.

(Sidenote: Sue > Will for me. Because she cares about Kurt so much. Where as Will seemed to forget that Kurt had to fucking RUN from McKinnley in the Super Bowl ep, Sue remembers him XD "Sweet Porcelain <3")
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: He can apoligize all he wants, but it's not going to change the fact that he stole my first kiss, and that he made me run away from my friends. And my face? Well, as you can see I still have some bruises that totally ruin the whole "Porcelain" thing I had going for me, and it hurts a little.

(Sidenote: Sue > Will for me. Because she cares about Kurt so much. Where as Will seemed to forget that Kurt had to fucking RUN from McKinnley in the Super Bowl ep, Sue remembers him XD "Sweet Porcelain <3")

Finn: I know... I completely understand... And you look just fine. *smiles a little* You just look like a vintage porclain doll... Which is good...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:17 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I know... I completely understand... And you look just fine. *smiles a little* You just look like a vintage porclain doll... Which is good...

Kurt: Finn, I look terrible. And I don't understand how you could help him after what he's done to me...

(Lol, projecting my hatered for Karofksy even if he is "reedeemed" onto our RP since 2/18/2011)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:34 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I look terrible. And I don't understand how you could help him after what he's done to me...

(Lol, projecting my hatered for Karofksy even if he is "reedeemed" onto our RP since 2/18/2011)

Finn: *looks down... He know feels bad...* Well... I... *sighs, then rubs his face* I don't even know why I am... ><

(xD Nice one man. And Finn, it's cus you are a nice boy. *pats his cheek*)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:36 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks down... He know feels bad...* Well... I... *sighs, then rubs his face* I don't even know why I am... ><

(xD Nice one man. And Finn, it's cus you are a nice boy. *pats his cheek*)

Kurt: *smiles a little* Because you are sweet and nice and think that you can make him sweet and nice too.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles a little* Because you are sweet and nice and think that you can make him sweet and nice too.

Finn: *smiles a little, butthen it fades* But I still need to go to his parents house... I mean... I am the reason they kicked them out...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles a little, butthen it fades* But I still need to go to his parents house... I mean... I am the reason they kicked them out...

Kurt: If you feel like you have to do that, go ahead. But if Dave find out, don't be surprised when he's punching your face in again.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: If you feel like you have to do that, go ahead. But if Dave find out, don't be surprised when he's punching your face in again.

Finn: Hmm... But I seriously don't think he'll do that... I mean, as long as I try to convince is parents to let him live there again...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Hmm... But I seriously don't think he'll do that... I mean, as long as I try to convince is parents to let him live there again...

Kurt: Go ahead, try and convince them. But just remember that not everyone see's the light - some people just refuse to stop hating.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Go ahead, try and convince them. But just remember that not everyone see's the light - some people just refuse to stop hating.

Finn: *nods his head, then groans* I am just a little scared about what they're going to do if they find out that I'm bi...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *nods his head, then groans* I am just a little scared about what they're going to do if they find out that I'm bi...

Kurt: Probably get you the hell away from them. I mean, they can't actually beat you up because they are over 18 and that's be all kinds of illegal...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Probably get you the hell away from them. I mean, they can't actually beat you up because they are over 18 and that's be all kinds of illegal...

Finn: True...

(Nao do we do it? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: True...

(Nao do we do it? XD)

(yus)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: