The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Santana: That you and David are connected by the hip, that you totally make fun of him at Blaine's love at all times, and that you have an unhealthy obsession with your gavel from Warbler meetings.

Mercedes: *notices David looking at her* Um, can I help you?

Kurt: *whispers back* Yeah, I think they do...

Wes: Well, that is only three things, I can tell and show you many other things.

David: Oh, my bad for starring, but if I may say, you are quite beautiful. *smiles*

(OH MY GOD. I THINK I MADE HIM TOO SWEET XDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Wes: Well, that is only three things, I can tell and show you many other things.

David: Oh, my bad for starring, but if I may say, you are quite beautiful. *smiles*

(OH MY GOD. I THINK I MADE HIM TOO SWEET XDDD)

Santana: *smiles a little* Wanky, wanky... Okay, you got some swag. I might give you a chance.

Mercedes: *can't help to smile, cus /seriously/* Well, thank you. You ain't too bad looking yourself.

(I LOVE SWEET DAVID OKAY CGHV)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Santana: *smiles a little* Wanky, wanky... Okay, you got some swag. I might give you a chance.

Mercedes: *can't help to smile, cus /seriously/* Well, thank you. You ain't too bad looking yourself.

(I LOVE SWEET DAVID OKAY CGHV)

Wes: *smiles. Fuck yes. He scored.*

David: *smiles, then sits next to her* Are you single? Because you are, the guys at this school are crazy.

(XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:08 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Wes: *smiles. Fuck yes. He scored.*

David: *smiles, then sits next to her* Are you single? Because you are, the guys at this school are crazy.

(XDDD)

Santana: Facebook me, kay?

Mercedes: *laughs a little* And you're not?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Santana: Facebook me, kay?

Mercedes: *laughs a little* And you're not?

Wes: Will do. *smiles*

David: Well, a little bit, but not as crazy as Wes over there. *points at Wes, then smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:18 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Wes: Will do. *smiles*

David: Well, a little bit, but not as crazy as Wes over there. *points at Wes, then smirks*

Mercedes: Look, boy, I'm Kurt's best friend. He's told me about how insane you are.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:53 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mercedes: Look, boy, I'm Kurt's best friend. He's told me about how insane you are.

David: Damn, he foiled my sceam again! *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:55 am

Nicole-la wrote:

David: Damn, he foiled my sceam again! *smirks*

Mercedes: *laughs a little* Okay, you're cute and funny, I'll give you that, but you have to work for me, sweetie. *Sassy!Smile*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mercedes: *laughs a little* Okay, you're cute and funny, I'll give you that, but you have to work for me, sweetie. *Sassy!Smile*

David: *smiles brightly* Oh? Like what work do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:22 am

Nicole-la wrote:

David: *smiles brightly* Oh? Like what work do you have in mind?

Mercedes: *smiles* Well, first off I need to know what you sing like, and then you actually have to get to know things about me. I, unlike Ms. Wanky-Wanky over there, *point towards Santana* actually care about who I date.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mercedes: *smiles* Well, first off I need to know what you sing like, and then you actually have to get to know things about me. I, unlike Ms. Wanky-Wanky over there, *point towards Santana* actually care about who I date.

David: *softly laughs, then starts to softly sing whatever is on the top of his head* Hey pretty baby with the high heels on, you give me fever like you've never, ever known. You're such a product of lovelyness, I like the groove of your walk, your talk, your dress! You give me fever from miles around, I'll pick you from my car and we'll paint the town! Just kiss me baby and tell me twice, that you're the one for me. *stops singing, figuring that she gets it, and smiles* Well, job number one is done.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:54 am

Nicole-la wrote:

David: *softly laughs, then starts to softly sing whatever is on the top of his head* Hey pretty baby with the high heels on, you give me fever like you've never, ever known. You're such a product of lovelyness, I like the groove of your walk, your talk, your dress! You give me fever from miles around, I'll pick you from my car and we'll paint the town! Just kiss me baby and tell me twice, that you're the one for me. *stops singing, figuring that she gets it, and smiles* Well, job number one is done.

Mercedes: Not bad for a prep school boy... *smiles a little* Pick me up at 8 tonight? We can go to Breadstix to start on step two.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:38 am

P
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mercedes: Not bad for a prep school boy... *smiles a little* Pick me up at 8 tonight? We can go to Breadstix to start on step two.

David: *smiles brightly* I'll be more then happy too. *Oh hell yes, he scored.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

David: *smiles brightly* I'll be more then happy too. *Oh hell yes, he scored.*

(Now wat tho? We done ?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Now wat tho? We done ?)

(... I GUESS SO. XDDDD YAYYY! WE FINISHED ANOTHER ONE! *REQUESTS THE HIGHEST OF FIVES* )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Now wat tho? We done ?)

(... I GUESS SO. XDDDD YAYYY! WE FINISHED ANOTHER ONE! *REQUESTS THE HIGHEST OF FIVES* )

(*LE HIGHEST OF FIVES*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: