These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sighs* But when is he seriously going to learn?! You can't just ''beat the gay'' out a person. *shakes his head* And what I don't understand is that he still beats you guys up, when he's gay himself...

Kurt: Because he's scared and confused, I guess. I have no idea. I'm not even going to begin to try to understand Karofsky.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: Because he's scared and confused, I guess. I have no idea. I'm not even going to begin to try to understand Karofsky.

Blaine: I don't understand either... There's nothing to be scared of...

Finn: People not accepting you... *looks down*

(DUDE, MAYBE FINN SHOULD TALK TO DAVE ABOUT IT, SINCE HE WAS KINDA SCARED TOO... XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: I don't understand either... There's nothing to be scared of...

Finn: People not accepting you... *looks down*

(DUDE, MAYBE FINN SHOULD TALK TO DAVE ABOUT IT, SINCE HE WAS KINDA SCARED TOO... XD)

(YES)

Kurt: Well, that's true... I was scared of people not accepting me. *looks a Blaine, smiling a little* I didn't meet my little hobbit-like courage fairy, yet.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES)

Kurt: Well, that's true... I was scared of people not accepting me. *looks a Blaine, smiling a little* I didn't meet my little hobbit-like courage fairy, yet.

(MY IMPRESSION OF KAROFSKY: ''MEH, I'M GAY, YET I HIDE IT, MMEHMEHMEHBLAHBLAHBLAH NO, GLEE CLUB SUCKS, OKAY? MEHMEHMEHMEHBALABLAH.'')

Blaine: *Laughs and smiles brightly and kisses Kurt hand, then looks at Finn* Maybe you should try to talk to Karofsky... You know, without any fist...

Finn: ... Hmm... I guess you're right... It might make him feel a little better about the whole situation...

(THIS HERE IS A SITUATION. *TAKES OFF SHIRT* )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(MY IMPRESSION OF KAROFSKY: ''MEH, I'M GAY, YET I HIDE IT, MMEHMEHMEHBLAHBLAHBLAH NO, GLEE CLUB SUCKS, OKAY? MEHMEHMEHMEHBALABLAH.'')

Blaine: *Laughs and smiles brightly and kisses Kurt hand, then looks at Finn* Maybe you should try to talk to Karofsky... You know, without any fist...

Finn: ... Hmm... I guess you're right... It might make him feel a little better about the whole situation...

(THIS HERE IS A SITUATION. *TAKES OFF SHIRT* )

(MY IMPRESSION: LOL, DIE HUMMEL...LOLJK I LIKE YOU YOU HAVE PRETTY HAIR. I HATE THE WORLD. I LOVE GIRLS. LOL I'M TOTES STRAIGHT. GLEE CLUB SUCKS, IT TURNS YOU GAY...NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING GAY....NOPE)

Kurt: Yeah...Maybe then I would be able to go back to McKinley, if he stops being such an ass and stays away from me.

(IN "I FUCKING LOVE THE WARBLERS" NEWS: 'YOU MOCK US, SIR' IS MY FAVORITE THING)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(MY IMPRESSION: LOL, DIE HUMMEL...LOLJK I LIKE YOU YOU HAVE PRETTY HAIR. I HATE THE WORLD. I LOVE GIRLS. LOL I'M TOTES STRAIGHT. GLEE CLUB SUCKS, IT TURNS YOU GAY...NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING GAY....NOPE)

Kurt: Yeah...Maybe then I would be able to go back to McKinley, if he stops being such an ass and stays away from me.

(IN "I FUCKING LOVE THE WARBLERS" NEWS: 'YOU MOCK US, SIR' IS MY FAVORITE THING)

(XDDDDD BRAVA!)

Finn: Yeah, that would be awesome. *smiles a little, that would be a dream. He needs Kurt back... It is also a better way into getting Kurt back with him a relationship...*

Blaine: And if you don't mind, maybe I could join you? *smiles*

Finn: *Dream stopped.*

(WHAT IS THAT FROM? XD *BRAIN DEAD* )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDDDD BRAVA!)

Finn: Yeah, that would be awesome. *smiles a little, that would be a dream. He needs Kurt back... It is also a better way into getting Kurt back with him a relationship...*

Blaine: And if you don't mind, maybe I could join you? *smiles*

Finn: *Dream stopped.*

(WHAT IS THAT FROM? XD *BRAIN DEAD* )

Kurt: *smiles at Blaine* I would love to have you come to McKinley with me, Blaine... I can't imagine a life where I don't get to see you every single day of my life.

(WHEN BLAINE GETS THE WARBLERS TO SING WIGYA. AND THEY ARE ALL FLIPPING CUS HE CALLED THEM "PRIVILEGED BIRDS")
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles at Blaine* I would love to have you come to McKinley with me, Blaine... I can't imagine a life where I don't get to see you every single day of my life.

(WHEN BLAINE GETS THE WARBLERS TO SING WIGYA. AND THEY ARE ALL FLIPPING CUS HE CALLED THEM "PRIVILEGED BIRDS")

Finn: *...Hawkwardforhim...*

Blaine: And I can't say that I don't feel the same. *smiles brightly*

Finn: ... Um, yeah, that would be cool and all... But keep in mind that this might not work... And all I will probably have to show for it is a bruise on my face...

(BAWHAHAHA I REMEMBER THAT NAO. XDDD OH, AND DUDE. I WATCHED THE SCENE WHERE KURT IS DRAWING THEIR NAME IN THE HEART... I FUCKING LOVE HIS FACE WHEN HE SAYS ''NOTHING...'' IT IS LIKE ''OH NOTHING, I AM JUST DAYDREAMING ABOUT YOU NAKED AND DRAWING OUR NAME TOGETHER... BUT I AM JUST DOING NOTHING!'' XD IT IS JUST SO DAMN CUTE)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:50 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *...Hawkwardforhim...*

Blaine: And I can't say that I don't feel the same. *smiles brightly*

Finn: ... Um, yeah, that would be cool and all... But keep in mind that this might not work... And all I will probably have to show for it is a bruise on my face...

(BAWHAHAHA I REMEMBER THAT NAO. XDDD OH, AND DUDE. I WATCHED THE SCENE WHERE KURT IS DRAWING THEIR NAME IN THE HEART... I FUCKING LOVE HIS FACE WHEN HE SAYS ''NOTHING...'' IT IS LIKE ''OH NOTHING, I AM JUST DAYDREAMING ABOUT YOU NAKED AND DRAWING OUR NAME TOGETHER... BUT I AM JUST DOING NOTHING!'' XD IT IS JUST SO DAMN CUTE)

(FAVORITE PART OF THAT ENTIRE THING YOU JUST SAID = 'YOU NAKED'... XDDD KURT, CONTROL YOUR HORMONES UNTIL YOU GUYS ARE IN A ROOM OR A CLOSET OR SOMETHING. NOT IN THE SLOW MOTION HALLWAY. GOSH.)

Kurt: Finn, just... if you are actually going to talk to him about it, make sure he doesn't have the rest of football team... I'd rather Karofsky almost kick your ass than the entire football team murdering you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FAVORITE PART OF THAT ENTIRE THING YOU JUST SAID = 'YOU NAKED'... XDDD KURT, CONTROL YOUR HORMONES UNTIL YOU GUYS ARE IN A ROOM OR A CLOSET OR SOMETHING. NOT IN THE SLOW MOTION HALLWAY. GOSH.)

Kurt: Finn, just... if you are actually going to talk to him about it, make sure he doesn't have the rest of football team... I'd rather Karofsky almost kick your ass than the entire football team murdering you.

(YES. THE SLOW MOTION HALLWAY. XD DUDE. NEXT TIME I GO DOWN MAH HALLWAY... RUNNING IN SLOW MOTION. XD)

Finn: *twitch of a smile* Yeah, getting him alone would be good...

(SHOULD WE DO IT NAO? OR IS THERE MORE TO THIS? BECAUSE I AM BLANKING OUT. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES. THE SLOW MOTION HALLWAY. XD DUDE. NEXT TIME I GO DOWN MAH HALLWAY... RUNNING IN SLOW MOTION. XD)

Finn: *twitch of a smile* Yeah, getting him alone would be good...

(SHOULD WE DO IT NAO? OR IS THERE MORE TO THIS? BECAUSE I AM BLANKING OUT. XD)

(YUS.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Finn: *After football practice, he goes in the locker room and make sure only Dave is in there... Coast is clear of other football members, he walks up to Dave* Hey... Dave... *smiles a little... Please let this go down without any punching or kicks to the nuts...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *After football practice, he goes in the locker room and make sure only Dave is in there... Coast is clear of other football members, he walks up to Dave* Hey... Dave... *smiles a little... Please let this go down without any punching or kicks to the nuts...*

Dave: Oh, hey deep-throat. (Side note, I fucking LOVE that nickname) What the hell do you want?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[Dave: Oh, hey deep-throat. (Side note, I fucking LOVE that nickname) What the hell do you want?

Finn: -_- *He sighs, seriously? That name?*... As much as I want to totally kick your ass for what you did to Kurt yesterday, I'm not here for that... *Looks around the locker room, seeing if the coast is clear of other football members* I'm here to talk to you... About all this bullying you are doing... I mean, it makes no sense that you want to punch ''the gayness'' out of us, yet, you're gay as well... We think that you're still doing this because you're scared and embrassed... *Gets himself ready for a punch in the face*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: -_- *He sighs, seriously? That name?*... As much as I want to totally kick your ass for what you did to Kurt yesterday, I'm not here for that... *Looks around the locker room, seeing if the coast is clear of other football members* I'm here to talk to you... About all this bullying you are doing... I mean, it makes no sense that you want to punch ''the gayness'' out of us, yet, you're gay as well... We think that you're still doing this because you're scared and embrassed... *Gets himself ready for a punch in the face*

Dave: *looks around to make sure /no one/ is around. His voice is softer, and way less threatening than usual* Look, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Dave: *looks around to make sure /no one/ is around. His voice is softer, and way less threatening than usual* Look, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not scared of anything.

Finn: *sits down on one of the bench with a sigh* See, I know you're just saying that... I know you're slightly scared... Scared of of people, -exspecially the football team- not eaccepting you... I know, because I was the same way... I hid it from everybody for a whole year, and then I couldn't help but to just admit it...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sits down on one of the bench with a sigh* See, I know you're just saying that... I know you're slightly scared... Scared of of people, -exspecially the football team- not eaccepting you... I know, because I was the same way... I hid it from everybody for a whole year, and then I couldn't help but to just admit it...

Dave: Look, Hudson, I'd rather not talk about my feelings like a big girl right now...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: Look, Hudson, I'd rather not talk about my feelings like a big girl right now...

Finn: But you need to tell them sometime... *looks at Dave* Does your parents even know?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: But you need to tell them sometime... *looks at Dave* Does your parents even know?

Dave: *shakes his head* No way... What if they throw me out? Not everyone's parents are so...accepting.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: *shakes his head* No way... What if they throw me out? Not everyone's parents are so...accepting.

Finn: *bites the inside of his lip... Crap, were they that kind of parents?* Well... Do you know if they accept it or not? And I'm sure that won't... I mean, they're you're parents, they love you...

(MAH MIND KEEPS THINKING THAT THEY DON'T, BUT THEN DAVE TELLS, THEY THROW HIM OUT, AND THEN FINN GETS HIS ASS *BEAT*. XD Making Finn talk to his parents. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *bites the inside of his lip... Crap, were they that kind of parents?* Well... Do you know if they accept it or not? And I'm sure that won't... I mean, they're you're parents, they love you...

(MAH MIND KEEPS THINKING THAT THEY DON'T, BUT THEN DAVE TELLS, THEY THROW HIM OUT, AND THEN FINN GETS HIS ASS *BEAT*. XD Making Finn talk to his parents. XD)

(I ALWAYS *ASSUMED* TAHT AT LEAST ONE OF KAROFKSY'S PARENTS IS A HOMOPHOBE, ANDT TAHT IS WHY HE IS ALL ASHAMED OF HIS GAYNESS. XDD)

Dave: But that's the thing. I don't think my parents are okay with that sort of thing...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I ALWAYS *ASSUMED* TAHT AT LEAST ONE OF KAROFKSY'S PARENTS IS A HOMOPHOBE, ANDT TAHT IS WHY HE IS ALL ASHAMED OF HIS GAYNESS. XDD)

Dave: But that's the thing. I don't think my parents are okay with that sort of thing...

(... TRUE. LETS DO IT. LIKE. HIS DAD. BUT WAIT. HIS DAD SEEMS NICE... BUT... WE DON'T KNOW HOW HE'S LIKE AT HOME XDDD)

Finn: Well...You can try hinting it to them? Or, so you are not so shy to tell them, tell Amizio first... I mean, you dudes are like, best buds, I am sure he won't mind what you are. *smiles a tad* Just... Make sure you tell him that you aren't into him... Because he may assume that you are and act weird... I mean, unless you do, I'm not judging. Then be my guest telling him.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... TRUE. LETS DO IT. LIKE. HIS DAD. BUT WAIT. HIS DAD SEEMS NICE... BUT... WE DON'T KNOW HOW HE'S LIKE AT HOME XDDD)

Finn: Well...You can try hinting it to them? Or, so you are not so shy to tell them, tell Amizio first... I mean, you dudes are like, best buds, I am sure he won't mind what you are. *smiles a tad* Just... Make sure you tell him that you aren't into him... Because he may assume that you are and act weird... I mean, unless you do, I'm not judging. Then be my guest telling him.

(EXACTLY)

Dave: Azimio? No, he hates gay people. You've seen how he was with Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(EXACTLY)

Dave: Azimio? No, he hates gay people. You've seen how he was with Kurt.

Finn: Hm, true... But maybe he was just doing it to just... Do it... You know, so he could hang out with you...?

(FINN/ME IS STARTING TO HAVE NO IDEA. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Hm, true... But maybe he was just doing it to just... Do it... You know, so he could hang out with you...?

(FINN/ME IS STARTING TO HAVE NO IDEA. XD)
(XD)
Dave: I don't know... but I guess I have to tell someone /eventually/, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next