These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Let's Start A Family

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Puck: Hello, this is the Puckasaurus. How may I help you? (Sidenote: Headcanon for puck is that he WILL ALWAYS BE a Puckasaurus)

Kurt: *chuckles slightly at that*

(OH GOD. XD)

Finn: *laughs a little* Hey man, what's up?
(KEEPIN; IT CASUAL FIRST XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(OH GOD. XD)

Finn: *laughs a little* Hey man, what's up?
(KEEPIN; IT CASUAL FIRST XD)

Puck: Finn? Hey man, nothing's really going on. Just chillin, watching the game. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: Finn? Hey man, nothing's really going on. Just chillin, watching the game. How about you?

Finn: Oh nothing really... Except me abd Kurt had a baby. *Bites his lip to keep from laughing*



(XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Oh nothing really... Except me abd Kurt had a baby. *Bites his lip to keep from laughing*

(XDDDD)

Kurt: *puts a hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter*

Puck: Oh that's cool... Wait WHAT? Kurt and you had a baby? But, dude, doesn't that shit take, like, 9 months or something? And sex... Oh god, picturing gay sex...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *puts a hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter*

Puck: Oh that's cool... Wait WHAT? Kurt and you had a baby? But, dude, doesn't that shit take, like, 9 months or something? And sex... Oh god, picturing gay sex...

(I AM DYING)

Finn: *Can't help but to just BURST out laughing* DUDE. *laughs, oh God, this is classic. XDD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(I AM DYING)

Finn: *Can't help but to just BURST out laughing* DUDE. *laughs, oh God, this is classic. XDD*

Kurt: *is hysterical laughing* He is so...Oh my God.

Puck: What?! Why are you laughing at me? Dude, did you, like, actually not have a kid or...?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is hysterical laughing* He is so...Oh my God.

Puck: What?! Why are you laughing at me? Dude, did you, like, actually not have a kid or...?

Finn: *Stops laughing long enough to spit out* Guys can't get preganet, dude! *Continues with the luaghter*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:02 pm

[quote="Nicole-la"]
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is hysterical laughing* He is so...Oh my God.

Puck: What?! Why are you laughing at me? Dude, did you, like, actually not have a kid or...?

Finn: *Stops laughing long enough to say* Guys can't get pregnant, dude! *laughs*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *Stops laughing long enough to say* Guys can't get pregnant, dude! *laughs*

Puck: ...Oh.. Wait, since like, when?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: ...Oh.. Wait, since like, when?

Finn: Since, like, forever, dude! *Laughs* But seriously, while Kurt didn't have a baby, we did adopt one. *smiles at Kurt*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Since, like, forever, dude! *Laughs* But seriously, while Kurt didn't have a baby, we did adopt one. *smiles at Kurt*

Puck: So you do have a baby! That's cool. Is it a boy or girl? What's it's name? Is it cute? Can I see it? I promise I won't like drop it or mess up it's mind or anything.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: So you do have a baby! That's cool. Is it a boy or girl? What's it's name? Is it cute? Can I see it? I promise I won't like drop it or mess up it's mind or anything.

Finn: *laughs at the amount of questions in less then 30 seconds, he smiles* It's a beautiful baby girl named Stefani. And of course you can see her, man! *then looks at Kurt with a expression and a smirk that reads 'but should we really let him hold her?'*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs at the amount of questions in less then 30 seconds, he smiles* It's a beautiful baby girl named Stefani. And of course you can see her, man! *then looks at Kurt with a expression and a smirk that reads 'but should we really let him hold her?'*

Kurt: *laughs a little then thinks for a moment, then nods his head "yes", slowly*

Puck: Awesome! Dude, when can I come to see her?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs a little then thinks for a moment, then nods his head "yes", slowly*

Puck: Awesome! Dude, when can I come to see her?

Finn: Um, well, if I am right, we're ain't doing anything today, *Right?* so, today if you want. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Um, well, if I am right, we're ain't doing anything today, *Right?* so, today if you want. *smirks*

Puck: Okay, man, I'll be right over. *hangs up*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: Okay, man, I'll be right over. *hangs up*

Finn: *Hangs up and laughs* For one, that was classic, and second, who knew Puck would get so excited about a baby? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *Hangs up and laughs* For one, that was classic, and second, who knew Puck would get so excited about a baby? *smirks*

Kurt: *shrugs* A new brain for him to try to mold? *Smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shrugs* A new brain for him to try to mold? *Smirks*

Finn: *laughs a little* He is probably planning on how to turn our child into a mini-him, fast and quick, right this moment. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *laughs a little* He is probably planning on how to turn our child into a mini-him, fast and quick, right this moment. *smirks*

Kurt: *smirks* If he thinks he is forming our little girl into a mini Puckerman, meaning she'd pretty much be Santana, I will kill him with my bear hands.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks* If he thinks he is forming our little girl into a mini Puckerman, meaning she'd pretty much be Santana, I will kill him with my bear hands.

Finn: *laughs* I am sure you would... And I am sure you are also going to have shopping spree's for her when she is older. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *laughs* I am sure you would... And I am sure you are also going to have shopping spree's for her when she is older. *smirks*

Kurt: *smirks* Hey, she's my daughter. I'm allowed to teach her to love designer clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks* Hey, she's my daughter. I'm allowed to teach her to love designer clothes.

Finn: *smiles* Hey, I ain't bashing, she'll be the most fashionable kid at her school. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *smiles* Hey, I ain't bashing, she'll be the most fashionable kid at her school. *smirks*
(We should so do something like when she goes to school and her teacher or someone being weirded out by the fact she has two dads)
Kurt: Obviously. *smiles*

Puck: *is knocking on the door*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(We should so do something like when she goes to school and her teacher or someone being weirded out by the fact she has two dads)

Kurt: Obviously. *smiles*

Puck: *is knocking on the door*

(FUCK. YES.)

Finn: Oh, he's here... That was fast. *gets up and goes to the door opening it* Hey dude!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(FUCK. YES.)

Finn: Oh, he's here... That was fast. *gets up and goes to the door opening it* Hey dude!

Kurt: *follows after Finn*

Puck: Hey man! *goes into the house* Hey Kurt. Where's the baby?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   

Back to top Go down
 
Let's Start A Family
Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» How do you get the courage to start writing?
» No Start---No Spark
» Start of Memory book
» [091129] Hyori - Family Outing Ep.74 (Lee Kyung Shil)
» help! it wont start

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: