The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Puck: Hell yes, I do! And I'm still moving like a bullet train. *smirks*

(Awkward talk with Puck still holding babeh. XD)

(XDD)

Kurt: *rolls his eyes* Oh God... Watch, before you know it, you'll have a kid...again.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

Puck: Hell yes, I do! And I'm still moving like a bullet train. *smirks*

(Awkward talk with Puck still holding babeh. XD)

(XDD)

Kurt: *rolls his eyes* Oh God... Watch, before you know it, you'll have a kid...again.

Puck: *Now feels awkward with Stefani in his arms* Here, have your kid back. *hands her to Finn*

Finn: *laughs* What? Did we suddenly make you feel awkward? *Smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Puck: *Now feels awkward with Stefani in his arms* Here, have your kid back. *hands her to Finn*

Finn: *laughs* What? Did we suddenly make you feel awkward? *Smirks*

Puck: ...No...*shifty eyes*

Kurt: *smirks* That wasn't my intention at all.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: ...No...*shifty eyes*

Kurt: *smirks* That wasn't my intention at all.

Finn: *smirks, then looks down at Driz, smiling* So, besides still being a sex shark, whats been going on in your life?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:04 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smirks, then looks down at Driz, smiling* So, besides still being a sex shark, whats been going on in your life?

(DRIZ. I CANT CFGVHBNJKM)

Puck: Not much. I'm still seeing Lauren, and I think I'm gonna marry her someday.

(Head Canon: After high school, Puck actually is still in love with Lauren. Santana moved on to Brittany, even though they still deny the fact they are dating to people outside their group of friends.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:46 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DRIZ. I CANT CFGVHBNJKM)

Puck: Not much. I'm still seeing Lauren, and I think I'm gonna marry her someday.

(Head Canon: After high school, Puck actually is still in love with Lauren. Santana moved on to Brittany, even though they still deny the fact they are dating to people outside their group of friends.)

Finn: Well, well, Puck is still madly in love with someone. *smiles* suprising and adorable.

(OMG THIS POST. THIS HEADCANON. I CAN'T. DJXHTHGDGUD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:50 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well, well, Puck is still madly in love with someone. *smiles* suprising and adorable.

(OMG THIS POST. THIS HEADCANON. I CAN'T. DJXHTHGDGUD)

(XDDD Quinn head cannon is that she once tracked down Shelby and Beth, and was a part of of their lives. She then marries someone she met at church, who accepts her past, and she became a music teacher at the same school Sam is a teacher at (Sam is a kindergarten teacher), despite his dyslexia)

Kurt: Extremely adorable. *smiles a little* It's a shame I was at Dalton when you tried to win her over with Fat Bottomed Girls.

Puck: Hey, everyone /loves/ Queen, right Finn?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:45 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD Quinn head cannon is that she once tracked down Shelby and Beth, and was a part of of their lives. She then marries someone she met at church, who accepts her past, and she became a music teacher at the same school Sam is a teacher at (Sam is a kindergarten teacher), despite his dyslexia)

Kurt: Extremely adorable. *smiles a little* It's a shame I was at Dalton when you tried to win her over with Fat Bottomed Girls.

Puck: Hey, everyone /loves/ Queen, right Finn?

(... HOW U CUM UP WITH DIS SHITE? XDDDDD)

Finn: *smiles, then laughs a little* You're right, I haven't met anyone who doesn't. But that is because Queen is epic.

(i fail XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... HOW U CUM UP WITH DIS SHITE? XDDDDD)

Finn: *smiles, then laughs a little* You're right, I haven't met anyone who doesn't. But that is because Queen is epic.

(i fail XD)

(Mah brainz and such, ya know. xD but where do we go from here tho?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Mah brainz and such, ya know. xD but where do we go from here tho?)

(NO IDEA... MAYBE HER FIRST STEPS? LIKE, FINN IS WATCHING HER WHILE KURT IS IN THE OTHER ROOM, AND SHE WALKS, BUT HE DOESN'T RELIZE AT FIRST, BUT THEN 'HOLY CRAP. SHE JUST WALKED. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NO IDEA... MAYBE HER FIRST STEPS? LIKE, FINN IS WATCHING HER WHILE KURT IS IN THE OTHER ROOM, AND SHE WALKS, BUT HE DOESN'T RELIZE AT FIRST, BUT THEN 'HOLY CRAP. SHE JUST WALKED. XD)

(YES YES YES XDD HOLY CRAP SHE WALKED I CANT EVEN)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES YES YES XDD HOLY CRAP SHE WALKED I CANT EVEN)

Finn: *It has already been a year since they got Stefani, making her 17 months old. And it has been a GREAT year. While Kurt is in the kitchen, Finn is in the living room with Stefani, watching her. And while he's in deep thought, out of the corner of his eye, he see's Stefani stumble. he goes to her with a smile* You'd had a little fall there, didn't you, Driz? *He then looks at her with slight shock... Did she just walk?! He then picks her up and stands her up, finding her moving her legs in a walking motion. Holy crap.* Hey Kurt?! I think I just witness her first steps!

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *It has already been a year since they got Stefani, making her 17 months old. And it has been a GREAT year. While Kurt is in the kitchen, Finn is in the living room with Stefani, watching her. And while he's in deep thought, out of the corner of his eye, he see's Stefani stumble. he goes to her with a smile* You'd had a little fall there, didn't you, Driz? *He then looks at her with slight shock... Did she just walk?! He then picks her up and stands her up, finding her moving her legs in a walking motion. Holy crap.* Hey Kurt?! I think I just witness her first steps!

Kurt: *runs from the kitchen into the living room* What?! *smiles as he sees her walking* Oh my gosh, this is too adorable...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *runs from the kitchen into the living room* What?! *smiles as he sees her walking* Oh my gosh, this is too adorable...

Finn: *smiles* it truely is... Damn, it's already been a year since we adopted her... *looks up at Kurt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* it truely is... Damn, it's already been a year since we adopted her... *looks up at Kurt*

Kurt: *looks at Finn* It doesn't feel like it's been that long... *smiles and looks back at Stefani*

(Head Canon: Kurt will ALWAYS count her first word as "Gaga", even though that is more of a sound than anything)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks at Finn* It doesn't feel like it's been that long... *smiles and looks back at Stefani*

(Head Canon: Kurt will ALWAYS count her first word as "Gaga", even though that is more of a sound than anything)

(XD I WAS THINKING THAT TOO. XDD)

Finn: I know... *Smiles, then she falls down again. He softly laughs and swoops her up, making her giggle and smile, making him smile*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XD I WAS THINKING THAT TOO. XDD)

Finn: I know... *Smiles, then she falls down again. He softly laughs and swoops her up, making her giggle and smile, making him smile*

(Twin)

Kurt: *seriously /can't take the cute/. He walks over to Finn and Stefani and kisses her on the cheek, then kisses Finn on the lips*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(Twin)

Kurt: *seriously /can't take the cute/. He walks over to Finn and Stefani and kisses her on the cheek, then kisses Finn on the lips*

(Forever)

Finn: *smiles into the kiss, then when it breaks, he says* She's slowly growing up. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Forever)

Finn: *smiles into the kiss, then when it breaks, he says* She's slowly growing up. *smiles*

Kurt: Finn, she's only one. *laughs a little* You'll have plenty of time to freak out about her growing up when she gets her first boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Whichever.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, she's only one. *laughs a little* You'll have plenty of time to freak out about her growing up when she gets her first boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Whichever.

(I CAN'T TAKE THE CUTENESS. Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Tumblr_lhf58jjsh61qcrni3 )

Finn: *laughs* But come on, she's starting to walk! *smiles* And before we both know it, that will happen. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I CAN'T TAKE THE CUTENESS. Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Tumblr_lhf58jjsh61qcrni3 )

Finn: *laughs* But come on, she's starting to walk! *smiles* And before we both know it, that will happen. *smirks*

(BEST. I CAN'T. EVER XD )

Kurt: *Smirks* Yeah, in like 14 years or so, when we are older.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(BEST. I CAN'T. EVER XD )

Kurt: *Smirks* Yeah, in like 14 years or so, when we are older.

(XDDD HAD TOO)

Finn: We would both be 35 years old... And you will probably still look as sexy as you do now. *smiles, the kisses him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD HAD TOO)

Finn: We would both be 35 years old... And you will probably still look as sexy as you do now. *smiles, the kisses him*

Kurt: *smiles into the kiss, but breaks it* Hey, not in front of your daughter. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles into the kiss, but breaks it* Hey, not in front of your daughter. *smirks*

Finn: *smiles, then looks down at her, she is inthalled with his fingers* I don't think she minds. *smirks*

(XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles, then looks down at her, she is inthalled with his fingers* I don't think she minds. *smirks*

(XD)

(WeShouldHaveBlaineMeetingHerCusInThisWorldTheyAreFriendsssandsuch)

Kurt: *smiles at her playing with Finn's fingers* You know, it's a good thing she doesn't seem to be afraid of heights, or else you'd be giving her a heart attack by just holding her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next