These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Let's Start A Family

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDDD YES THEY ARE/. DUDE. MY MIND KEEPS GOING TO LIKE, FINN WAKING UP TO STEFANI'S CRIES, THEN HE GOES TO COMFORT HER, AND HE SINGS ''I'LL STAND BY YOU'' TO HER LIKE HE ALWAYS WANTED TO, AND THEN KURT COMES IN, AND A AWW MOMENT APPEARS. XDDD)

Finn: *smiles, then looks at Kurt and his smile grows brighter* She is. *winks at him*

(D'AW. XD)

(..........PLEASE. *PLEASE* PLEASE***** CAN WE SKIP TO TAHT NOW HOLY SHITSEDRGHJGFCVBJKIGHVBN DYING)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(..........PLEASE. *PLEASE* PLEASE***** CAN WE SKIP TO TAHT NOW HOLY SHITSEDRGHJGFCVBJKIGHVBN DYING)

(YES, MA'AM)

Finn: *It's the second night with little Stefani in the house, and him and Kurt are sleeping, until they both hear her start to cry, he sits up* Don't worry, I'll get her, *smiles a little bit, then gets up to walk into the nursery, which is right next to their room. He picks up Stefani and cradles her in his arms, cooing her with little ''shh'''s. He then gets a idea... Something he wanted to do when Quinn was pregnet... He sits down in the chair and starts to softly sing to her* Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes, come on and talk to me now... Don't be ashamed to cry, let me see you through, cus' I've seen the dark side too. And when the night falls on you, you don't know what to do. Nothin' you confess, could make me love you less... I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, Won't let nobody hurt you... I'll stand by you...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES, MA'AM)

Finn: *It's the second night with little Stefani in the house, and him and Kurt are sleeping, until they both hear her start to cry, he sits up* Don't worry, I'll get her, *smiles a little bit, then gets up to walk into the nursery, which is right next to their room. He picks up Stefani and cradles her in his arms, cooing her with little ''shh'''s. He then gets a idea... Something he wanted to do when Quinn was pregnet... He sits down in the chair and starts to softly sing to her* Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes, come on and talk to me now... Don't be ashamed to cry, let me see you through, cus' I've seen the dark side too. And when the night falls on you, you don't know what to do. Nothin' you confess, could make me love you less... I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, Won't let nobody hurt you... I'll stand by you...

Kurt: *hears Stefani's cries getting softer, like she's calming down, and he thinks he can hear Finn's voice...singing? He gets up and slowly walks over to the nursery, and smiles when he sees them*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *hears Stefani's cries getting softer, like she's calming down, and he thinks he can hear Finn's voice...singing? He gets up and slowly walks over to the nursery, and smiles when he sees them*

Finn: *smiles as he continues with his singing, not noticing Kurt* So, if you're mad, get mad, don't hold it all inside, come on and talk to me now... Hey, what you got to hide? I get angry too, well I'm a lot like you... When you're standing at the crossroads... And don't know which path to choose, let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong... I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you.. I'll stand by you, take me in, into your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you... I'll stand by you... And when, when the night falls on you, baby, you're feelin' all alone, you won't be on your own.. I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you, take me in, into your darkest hour... And I'll never desert you, I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you...

(I CUT IT A LITTLE SHORT. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles as he continues with his singing, not noticing Kurt* So, if you're mad, get mad, don't hold it all inside, come on and talk to me now... Hey, what you got to hide? I get angry too, well I'm a lot like you... When you're standing at the crossroads... And don't know which path to choose, let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong... I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you.. I'll stand by you, take me in, into your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you... I'll stand by you... And when, when the night falls on you, baby, you're feelin' all alone, you won't be on your own.. I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you, take me in, into your darkest hour... And I'll never desert you, I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you...

(I CUT IT A LITTLE SHORT. XD)

(YEAH, THAT SONG IS LONG)

Kurt: *walks into the room and stands next to Finn, smiling* Looks like you calmed her down...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YEAH, THAT SONG IS LONG)

Kurt: *walks into the room and stands next to Finn, smiling* Looks like you calmed her down...

Finn: *looks up at Kurt, and smiles at him, then looks back down at Stefani* Yeah... She fell right back to sleep. *looks back up at Kurt* You know, I always wanted to do that, since I never actually could too Quinn's...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks up at Kurt, and smiles at him, then looks back down at Stefani* Yeah... She fell right back to sleep. *looks back up at Kurt* You know, I always wanted to do that, since I never actually could too Quinn's...

Kurt: *smiles and looks at Stefani* I'm surprised you remember singing to a sonogram...*laughs alittle* do you remember when I convinced you to sing "You're Having My Baby" to her in front of her parents to tell them?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles and looks at Stefani* I'm surprised you remember singing to a sonogram...*laughs alittle* do you remember when I convinced you to sing "You're Having My Baby" to her in front of her parents to tell them?

(Note to self: Don't listen to Blaine songs, or else you can't RP KINN. XD)

Finn: *laughs softly* Yep, and they were not so happy about it, but I thought I did my best, if I do say so myself. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Note to self: Don't listen to Blaine songs, or else you can't RP KINN. XD)

Finn: *laughs softly* Yep, and they were not so happy about it, but I thought I did my best, if I do say so myself. *smiles*

(XDDDDD)

Kurt: *laughs* You are so proud of that. Do you remember what song I was going to sing you? 'I Honestly Love You'

(Which is an Olivia Newton John song, and she was on Glee xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDDDD)

Kurt: *laughs* You are so proud of that. Do you remember what song I was going to sing you? 'I Honestly Love You'

(Which is an Olivia Newton John song, and she was on Glee xD)
(IT IS ACTUAL SONG? XD)

Finn: *laughs a little* Of course I do, it was your first atempt of trying to profess your love to me... *gets up and carefully puts Stefani back in her crib* But I was a idiot and didn't catch it. *smiles, then kisses him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(IT IS ACTUAL SONG? XD)

Finn: *laughs a little* Of course I do, it was your first atempt of trying to profess your love to me... *gets up and carefully puts Stefani back in her crib* But I was a idiot and didn't catch it. *smiles, then kisses him*

(YES xD)

Kurt: Well, at least you know now. *kisses Finn, a bit more passionately*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES xD)

Kurt: Well, at least you know now. *kisses Finn, a bit more passionately*

Finn: *smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around him* I am still happy that I told you my true feelings, because seriously, where would I be right now, if I wasn't with you? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around him* I am still happy that I told you my true feelings, because seriously, where would I be right now, if I wasn't with you? *smirks*

Kurt: Well, it's about, what, 3am? Probably a 24/7 McDonald's with Puckerman. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, it's about, what, 3am? Probably a 24/7 McDonald's with Puckerman. *smirks*

Finn: *laughs* To be honest, yeah, you're actually probably right. *smirks* Speaking of Puck, I haven't seen him in a while... I wonder if he's in Juvi. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs* To be honest, yeah, you're actually probably right. *smirks* Speaking of Puck, I haven't seen him in a while... I wonder if he's in Juvi. *softly laughs*

Kurt: You should call him and tell him we had a baby. Something tells me he won't realize that we can't get each other pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You should call him and tell him we had a baby. Something tells me he won't realize that we can't get each other pregnant.

Finn: *softly chuckles* Oh yes, I am so doing that tomorrow, and it shall be amazing. Because I just know he'll believe me at first. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *softly chuckles* Oh yes, I am so doing that tomorrow, and it shall be amazing. Because I just know he'll believe me at first. *smirks*

Kurt: Well, this is Puck..didn't he think girls had prostates?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, this is Puck..didn't he think girls had prostates?

Finn: Yep. *makes a popping sound with his mouth at the P, then laughs a little* And as soon as he figured out that they don't, I got a bad case of the paintball poxs.

(XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Yep. *makes a popping sound with his mouth at the P, then laughs a little* And as soon as he figured out that they don't, I got a bad case of the paintball poxs.

(XDDDDD)

Kurt: That must have sucked. *looks down at Stefani, who is sleeping again* Come on, let's go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: That must have sucked. *looks down at Stefani, who is sleeping again* Come on, let's go back to sleep.

Finn: oh, alright. *smiles then shuffles on back to bed with Kurt, then kisses his cheek* Goodnight, my love.

(CHEESY FINN IS YUMMEH XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: oh, alright. *smiles then shuffles on back to bed with Kurt, then kisses his cheek* Goodnight, my love.

(CHEESY FINN IS YUMMEH XD)
(XDDD)
Kurt: *chuckles lightly* Night, love.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XDDD)

(... DUDE, WHAT DO WE DO NOW?! D: I WANT MORE OF FAMILY!KINN)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XDDD)

(... DUDE, WHAT DO WE DO NOW?! D: I WANT MORE OF FAMILY!KINN)

(I DUNNO D: We can take a break from this until the Saw stuff from Shattered is done, taht way we can ~focus~ on thsi one?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Finn: *The next day, he does what he said he would and calls Puck, putting it on speaker so Kurt can hear*

(Muahahhaa)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *The next day, he does what he said he would and calls Puck, putting it on speaker so Kurt can hear*

(Muahahhaa)

(XDD)

Puck: Hello, this is the Puckasaurus. How may I help you? (Sidenote: Headcanon for puck is that he WILL ALWAYS BE a Puckasaurus)

Kurt: *chuckles slightly at that*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next