The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

I Wanna Hold Your Hand Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Finn: * Is in the middle of the big game, Titans vs. Trojans, and his team is actually doing pretty well, only 8 points behind, and among the crowd is Kurt, Carole and Burt. The kicker kicks the ball and Finn starts sprinting to catch it, making the crowd get rowdy as the ball gets closer to Finn's grasp. He jumps up to catch it, but is suddenly stopped by a player from the opponent team. Hitting Finn so hard in the stomach, he is suddenly slightly flipped, landing on his head. A small gasp escapes his lips as he feels a hard shock. Then slowly starts to black out. The crowd turns silent as the referee blows his whistle to end the game*

(GOOD? XDD I got the title because in Across The Universe, the cheerleader sings this, and football players are throwing eachother, like so at 1:50 XD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzLRe-NSVWk and because I was thinking of Kurt when he is talking to Burt when he's at the hospital, and I noticed that we're doing the same with Finn, so I figured we would have this title... XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: * Is in the middle of the big game, Titans vs. Trojans, and his team is actually doing pretty well, only 8 points behind, and among the crowd is Kurt, Carole and Burt. The kicker kicks the ball and Finn starts sprinting to catch it, making the crowd get rowdy as the ball gets closer to Finn's grasp. He jumps up to catch it, but is suddenly stopped by a player from the opponent team. Hitting Finn so hard in the stomach, he is suddenly slightly flipped, landing on his head. A small gasp escapes his lips as he feels a hard shock. Then slowly starts to black out. The crowd turns silent as the referee blows his whistle to end the game*

(GOOD? XDD I got the title because in Across The Universe, the cheerleader sings this, and football players are throwing eachother, like so at 1:50 XD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzLRe-NSVWk and because I was thinking of Kurt when he is talking to Burt when he's at the hospital, and I noticed that we're doing the same with Finn, so I figured we would have this title... XD)

(Will watch the video later, I'm too lazy to get mah headphones)

Kurt: *when Finn gets hit and everything goes silent, worry fills his face instantly* Finn... *he turns to Burt* Dad... What happened to him!? We have to go down there. *starts to walk away from his seat, pushing through the crowd as he walks off the bleachers and towards Finn on the field*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Will watch the video later, I'm too lazy to get mah headphones)

Kurt: *when Finn gets hit and everything goes silent, worry fills his face instantly* Finn... *he turns to Burt* Dad... What happened to him!? We have to go down there. *starts to walk away from his seat, pushing through the crowd as he walks off the bleachers and towards Finn on the field*

(XDD)

Burt and Carole: *go with Kurt to the field, Carole freaking out as well*

*The team doctor comes up to Finn and takes off his helmet, checking his pulse, to see if he is still alive, it is beating, but he's out cold... Crap.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD)

Burt and Carole: *go with Kurt to the field, Carole freaking out as well*

*The team doctor comes up to Finn and takes off his helmet, checking his pulse, to see if he is still alive, it is beating, but he's out cold... Crap.*

Kurt: *sits on the field next to Finn, bot giving a crap about his clothes for one.* Finn... Finn, please wake up. *he holds Finn's hand* Please, just wake up....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *sits on the field next to Finn, bot giving a crap about his clothes for one.* Finn... Finn, please wake up. *he holds Finn's hand* Please, just wake up....

Team doctor: *Looks up at Kurt* I'm sorry, kid... But it seems with the way Finn hit his head... We think that he slipped into a coma... *sighs, then calls the hospital to get a ambluance*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Team doctor: *Looks up at Kurt* I'm sorry, kid... But it seems with the way Finn hit his head... We think that he slipped into a coma... *sighs, then calls the hospital to get a ambluance*

Kurt: *shakes his head* No.. No, he has to be okay... *looks down at Finn, tears starting to form in his eyes* Please, Finn. If you can hear me.. Just move... Open your eyes... You have to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head* No.. No, he has to be okay... *looks down at Finn, tears starting to form in his eyes* Please, Finn. If you can hear me.. Just move... Open your eyes... You have to be okay.

Finn: *Doesn't move, and just lays there, emotionless.*

Team Doctor: *Puts a hand on Kurt's shoulder* Don't worry, he'll be okay... If we are lucky, he'll wake up in 6 hours... Or in a few days... *Or.. Never.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Doesn't move, and just lays there, emotionless.*

Team Doctor: *Puts a hand on Kurt's shoulder* Don't worry, he'll be okay... If we are lucky, he'll wake up in 6 hours... Or in a few days... *Or.. Never.*

Kurt: *looks up at the Doctor* I know he might never wake up... I know it can take days, months, years... But it can't with him. He has to wake up...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks up at the Doctor* I know he might never wake up... I know it can take days, months, years... But it can't with him. He has to wake up...

Team Doc: *sighs, he hates to see this.* I'm... I'm guessing that you're his boyfriend or something?

(Nice one doc.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Team Doc: *sighs, he hates to see this.* I'm... I'm guessing that you're his boyfriend or something?

(Nice one doc.)

Kurt: *shakes his head "no"* No, I'm not his boyfriend... *I wish I was...* I just... need him to be okay. I care about him. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head "no"* No, I'm not his boyfriend... *I wish I was...* I just... need him to be okay. I care about him. A lot.

Doctor: *nods his head* Don't worry, He'll be fine. *shows a smile fo comfort*

*The ambulence arives, putting Finn into a stretcher and carrying him off into the ambulence vehicle*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Doctor: *nods his head* Don't worry, He'll be fine. *shows a smile fo comfort*

*The ambulence arives, putting Finn into a stretcher and carrying him off into the ambulence vehicle*

*Kurt, Burt, and Carole stay with Finn during the ride to the hospital. Carole and Kurt hold Finn's hands the entire way there.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*Kurt, Burt, and Carole stay with Finn during the ride to the hospital. Carole and Kurt hold Finn's hands the entire way there.*

*The ambluence soon arrives at the hospital and brings Finn into a room that they can inpect him in and stuff.*

(I FIGURED THAT MAYBE WE SHOULD GO TO WHEN KURT COMES TO THE HOSPITAL ON THE THIRD DAY BY HIMSELF? XDDD OR... IS THERE SOMEOTHING YOU WANT TO ADD. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

*The ambluence soon arrives at the hospital and brings Finn into a room that they can inpect him in and stuff.*

(I FIGURED THAT MAYBE WE SHOULD GO TO WHEN KURT COMES TO THE HOSPITAL ON THE THIRD DAY BY HIMSELF? XDDD OR... IS THERE SOMEOTHING YOU WANT TO ADD. XD)

(YES)

Kurt: *goes to the hospital alone, three days later. He sits in a chair thats right next to Finn's bed and he holds his hand* Hi, Finn... I know you can't hear me... at least, I don't think you can, but I need to tell you something, just in case... I love You, Finn Hudson. You know that... but... You don't know just how much....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(YES)

Kurt: *goes to the hospital alone, three days later. He sits in a chair thats right next to Finn's bed and he holds his hand* Hi, Finn... I know you can't hear me... at least, I don't think you can, but I need to tell you something, just in case... I love You, Finn Hudson. You know that... but... You don't know just how much....

Finn: *Stays motionless, but actually hears a faint voice... He is slowly growing concious*

(THIS WILL MAKE ME CRY, I KNOW IT)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Stays motionless, but actually hears a faint voice... He is slowly growing concious*

(THIS WILL MAKE ME CRY, I KNOW IT)

Kurt: I love you more than anything, Finn... I would do anything to just be with you. But you don't like me in that way... And I know that you told me stop chasing you but, you don't choose who you fall in utter love with, and I am in love with you, Finn... I can't just get rid of those feelings, and I'm sorry that I can't even though you want me too. If I could, trust me, I would, even if the way I feel when you do something as simple as talk to me makes up for all of the heartache I get when I see you with someone else. You have this way of making me feel like no one else can, and you don't even have to do anything... *shakes his head a little* I just want you to know, just in case you don't wake up, that I love everything about you. I... *his eyes are starting to burn* I love the way you sing. I love the color of your eyes. I love your stupid, confused, comments.... I am madly in love with you, Finn Hudson.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I love you more than anything, Finn... I would do anything to just be with you. But you don't like me in that way... And I know that you told me stop chasing you but, you don't choose who you fall in utter love with, and I am in love with you, Finn... I can't just get rid of those feelings, and I'm sorry that I can't even though you want me too. If I could, trust me, I would, even if the way I feel when you do something as simple as talk to me makes up for all of the heartache I get when I see you with someone else. You have this way of making me feel like no one else can, and you don't even have to do anything... *shakes his head a little* I just want you to know, just in case you don't wake up, that I love everything about you. I... *his eyes are starting to burn* I love the way you sing. I love the color of your eyes. I love your stupid, confused, comments.... I am madly in love with you, Finn Hudson.

(I teared up heavily. Thanks. XD)

Finn: *Heard everything that he said faintly, and thinks that he is just imagining things. He feels weird, like his whole body is asleep, and his head and back hurts. He tries to move his fingers to get a light hold on Kurt's hand, slowly suceeding.*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I teared up heavily. Thanks. XD)

Finn: *Heard everything that he said faintly, and thinks that he is just imagining things. He feels weird, like his whole body is asleep, and his head and back hurts. He tries to move his fingers to get a light hold on Kurt's hand, slowly suceeding.*

(LOL I HAD REVENGE. Welcome bb <3)

Kurt: *looks down at his and Finn's hands, and sees that Finn's fingers are actually moving and he wasn't imagining it. He smiles* Finn... Finn, can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LOL I HAD REVENGE. Welcome bb <3)

Kurt: *looks down at his and Finn's hands, and sees that Finn's fingers are actually moving and he wasn't imagining it. He smiles* Finn... Finn, can you hear me?

(SHUSH IT LANIGAN. XD)

Finn: *Takes him a moment, but a faint 'umhm' escapes his lips.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(SHUSH IT LANIGAN. XD)

Finn: *Takes him a moment, but a faint 'umhm' escapes his lips.*

(DON'T USE MY LAST NAME, HOWARTH)

Kurt: *smiles and really just wants to hug Finn right now* Finn, you're going to be okay. You're going to be okay...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(DON'T USE MY LAST NAME, HOWARTH)

Kurt: *smiles and really just wants to hug Finn right now* Finn, you're going to be okay. You're going to be okay...

(ALWAYS.)

Finn: *His eyes feel strangly heavy, but he manages to open them enough to see Kurt and to see the fact that he is in a hospital* Wha-... What happened?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(ALWAYS.)

Finn: *His eyes feel strangly heavy, but he manages to open them enough to see Kurt and to see the fact that he is in a hospital* Wha-... What happened?

Kurt: You hit your head... Something with football... Oh my gosh, Finn, I thought you were going to die...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You hit your head... Something with football... Oh my gosh, Finn, I thought you were going to die...

Finn: *Groans and mumbles* So that is why my head hurts... *Then looks at Kurt... And just says* You... Y-you really love me that much?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Groans and mumbles* So that is why my head hurts... *Then looks at Kurt... And just says* You... Y-you really love me that much?

Kurt:...Oh no... *blushes* Oh, you heard that?...Finn, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...Oh no... *blushes* Oh, you heard that?...Finn, I'm sorry.

Finn: *Makes his grasp on Kurt's hand a little tighter* ... Don't be...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Hold Your Hand   I Wanna Hold Your Hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: