The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family V.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Mr Schue: Oh..Damn, I'm sorry to hear about that, Finn...Have you tried calling him and explaining what you meant?

Finn: *nods his head no* No... Whenever I think of doing that I suddenly get a sick feeling, because I'm scared he is just still going to not forgive me and stay where ever he is now... *tears start to slowly blur his vision* I mean, I am also kinda shocked that he didn't take Stefani... Who is the baby...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *nods his head no* No... Whenever I think of doing that I suddenly get a sick feeling, because I'm scared he is just still going to not forgive me and stay where ever he is now... *tears start to slowly blur his vision* I mean, I am also kinda shocked that he didn't take Stefani... Who is the baby...

Mr Schue: You really should call him, maybe you guys can work something out...*smiles, just a little* Lady Gaga?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Mr Schue: You really should call him, maybe you guys can work something out...*smiles, just a little* Lady Gaga?

Finn: *nods his head* You're right... I should... But what if it doesn't? *Then smiles, just a tiny tad* Yeah... And we nicknamed her Drizzle for... Yeah. *blushes just a tad*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *nods his head* You're right... I should... But what if it doesn't? *Then smiles, just a tiny tad* Yeah... And we nicknamed her Drizzle for... Yeah. *blushes just a tad*

Mr Schue: *smiles a little* If Kurt Hummel is the same boy that I taught for four years, then he still loves you and if you call him, he'll come around.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:53 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Mr Schue: *smiles a little* If Kurt Hummel is the same boy that I taught for four years, then he still loves you and if you call him, he'll come around.

Finn: *feels a bit better* Thanks Mr. Schue... You always know what to do. *smiles a little*

(I keep imagining Kurt actually not coming back to Finn at first, leaving Finn once again depressed, but then after a couple of days/a week, he comes back??)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *feels a bit better* Thanks Mr. Schue... You always know what to do. *smiles a little*

(I keep imagining Kurt actually not coming back to Finn at first, leaving Finn once again depressed, but then after a couple of days/a week, he comes back??)

(I was thinking that too. Like, them being apart for a long time)

Mr Schue: Well, I'm a teacher. I'm supposed to know that. *smiles a little*

(now when Finn calls?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

(I was thinking that too. Like, them being apart for a long time)

Mr Schue: Well, I'm a teacher. I'm supposed to know that. *smiles a little*

(now when Finn calls?)

(YESSSSSSSS. LONGTIMENOSEE. XD)

Finn: *The next day, he does what Mr. Schue said to do and he calls Kurt... Quite nervous... God give me strength...*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

(YESSSSSSSS. LONGTIMENOSEE. XD)

Finn: *The next day, he does what Mr. Schue said to do and he calls Kurt... Quite nervous... God give me strength...*

Kurt: *answers the phone without looking at the caller id* Hello?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *answers the phone without looking at the caller id* Hello?

Finn: *A rush of emotions goes through his body just by hearing his voice* Um... Hey Kurt...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *A rush of emotions goes through his body just by hearing his voice* Um... Hey Kurt...

Kurt: *smiles a little, just a little, when he hears Finn's voice.* Oh, hey Finn... Is everything okay? Is Drizzle okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *smiles a little, just a little, when he hears Finn's voice.* Oh, hey Finn... Is everything okay? Is Drizzle okay?

Finn: Y-Yeah... Everything is fine, Drizzle's doing great...

(lol, this has been a post)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Y-Yeah... Everything is fine, Drizzle's doing great...

(lol, this has been a post)

Kurt: Oh, okay, that's good... So, why are you calling?

(vhbj SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: Oh, okay, that's good... So, why are you calling?

(vhbj SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

Finn: Um... Just... To talk to you... I-... I didn't mean what I said when I said to pick whoever was on the top of your head. I didn't mean it like that... I meant it just like... Just so I would know... Who you were thinking about, not to just pick and stay with the one ontop of your head... I'm sorry... For everything for that day... And all together, that day, and in the past, I am a douchebag... I just... I just want you to c-come back... You know, I-... I haven't been sleeping that well lately, because you're not there in bed with me... I... I have manly been crying almost every day... I'm a wreak... And I just want to let you know that I'm sorry... And that I didn't mean what I said... *maybe he shouldn't have admited that he's been a wreak...*

(LOL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Um... Just... To talk to you... I-... I didn't mean what I said when I said to pick whoever was on the top of your head. I didn't mean it like that... I meant it just like... Just so I would know... Who you were thinking about, not to just pick and stay with the one ontop of your head... I'm sorry... For everything for that day... And all together, that day, and in the past, I am a douchebag... I just... I just want you to c-come back... You know, I-... I haven't been sleeping that well lately, because you're not there in bed with me... I... I have manly been crying almost every day... I'm a wreak... And I just want to let you know that I'm sorry... And that I didn't mean what I said... *maybe he shouldn't have admited that he's been a wreak...*

(LOL)

Kurt: Finn...*he's not sure about what to say, he doesn't think he should come home yet, but that sounds pretty bad* Fonn, thank you for calling me but I just...I can't come home yet.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Kurt: Finn...*he's not sure about what to say, he doesn't think he should come home yet, but that sounds pretty bad* Finn, thank you for calling me but I just...I can't come home yet.

Finn: *bites his lip* ... W-why not? *awkward*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *bites his lip* ... W-why not? *awkward*

Kurt: I'm just...Not sure about everything yet...I need more time to think...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: I'm just...Not sure about everything yet...I need more time to think...

Finn: Oh... Uh... Okay... Um... W-where are you staying anyways?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Oh... Uh... Okay... Um... W-where are you staying anyways?

Kurt: A hotel, about an hour from the house.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: A hotel, about an hour from the house.

Finn: Oh... I'm, uh... I'm suprised you aren't staying with Blaine...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Oh... I'm, uh... I'm suprised you aren't staying with Blaine...

Kurt: Finn, I'm not a stupid teenager that needs to run into some other guy's arms every time we get into a fight anymore...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:24 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I'm not a stupid teenager that needs to run into some other guy's arms every time we get into a fight anymore...

Finn: Hm... I know you aren't... I just... I don't know... I just thought... *awkward*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Hm... I know you aren't... I just... I don't know... I just thought... *awkward*

Kurt: Yeah, I know what you thought...I used to do it all the time when we used to have thse fights, so you thought I would do that now...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:35 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: Yeah, I know what you thought...I used to do it all the time when we used to have thse fights, so you thought I would do that now...

Finn: Umhm... *awkward... crap.*

(This as been a failpost)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Umhm... *awkward... crap.*

(This as been a failpost)

Kurt: So..Um... I'll...I'll call you in a couple days, okay? But I want to see Drizzle, so can I visit her tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: So..Um... I'll...I'll call you in a couple days, okay? But I want to see Drizzle, so can I visit her tomorrow?

Finn: *gets another woosh of emotions, he'll get to see him...* Um, yeah, of course you can... Uh, see you then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family V.2
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next