These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Let's Start A Family V.2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Kurt: *moans into the kiss, moving his hands through Finn's hair...yeah, this is what he wants.*

Finn: *moans when Kurt runs his hands through his hair, and puts his hand on the back of Kurts neck, intensifying the kiss even more... Yeah, he wants this til the day he dies*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: *moans when Kurt runs his hands through his hair, and puts his hand on the back of Kurts neck, intensifying the kiss even more... Yeah, he wants this til the day he dies*

(le done?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"

(le done?)[/quote]

(YEP. UNLESS YOU WANT FINN CALLING PUCK AFTER TO TELL HOW IT WENT LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(YEP. UNLESS YOU WANT FINN CALLING PUCK AFTER TO TELL HOW IT WENT LOL)

(I LE FORGOT OKAY DO THAT NOW)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Finn: *after their little make out session was interrupted by Drizzle crying in her crib, while Kurt is in the other room, he calls Puck again*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *after their little make out session was interrupted by Drizzle crying in her crib, while Kurt is in the other room, he calls Puck again*

Puck: *answers the phone after only lhalf a ring* How'd it go?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Puck: *answers the phone after only lhalf a ring* How'd it go?

Finn: *smiles at his quickness* You were right, it went well. *you can hear the relif in his voice*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles at his quickness* You were right, it went well. *you can hear the relif in his voice*

Puck: *sighs in relief* Thank god...What did he say?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:05 pm

O
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: *sighs in relief* Thank god...What did he say?

Finn: Well, first off, I kept calm, causing no yelling, thank god. And he told me that he was right on choosing me, and that he felt guity, and that he and Blaine were talking about when they used to date, and he accidently got caught up and yeah... He also said that when he was kissing him, all he could think about is me...

()I'LL. BE BACK ON IN A HOUR)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Well, first off, I kept calm, causing no yelling, thank god. And he told me that he was right on choosing me, and that he felt guity, and that he and Blaine were talking about when they used to date, and he accidently got caught up and yeah... He also said that when he was kissing him, all he could think about is me...

()I'LL. BE BACK ON IN A HOUR)

(OKAY)

Puck: Alright, good to know man. I'm proud of you - you didn't start yelling and stuff. It seriously would have broken my heart if you guys broke up, especially with the kid...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OKAY)

Puck: Alright, good to know man. I'm proud of you - you didn't start yelling and stuff. It seriously would have broken my heart if you guys broke up, especially with the kid...

(LOL. CHANGE THAT. I AM ON RIGHT NOW, AND I ONLY HAVE A HOUR.)

Finn: *smiles a little bit* Thanks, man. And I wouldn't even know what to do if we have broken up... I probably would have been a wreak...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


(LOL. CHANGE THAT. I AM ON RIGHT NOW, AND I ONLY HAVE A HOUR.)

Finn: *smiles a little bit* Thanks, man. And I wouldn't even know what to do if we have broken up... I probably would have been a wreak...

(OKAY. CAN YOU GO ON YOUTUBE? THERE IS THIS VIDOE OF LLAMAS WITH HATS EXCEPT ITS KLAINE AND CANNIBLAINE)

Puck: And I would have been a wreck with you. We would have been like girls, no offense, and cried over ice cream and watch a marathon of The Time Travelers Wife, PS I Love You, and My Sister's Keeper. I had time to think about this.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OKAY. CAN YOU GO ON YOUTUBE? THERE IS THIS VIDOE OF LLAMAS WITH HATS EXCEPT ITS KLAINE AND CANNIBLAINE)

Puck: And I would have been a wreck with you. We would have been like girls, no offense, and cried over ice cream and watch a marathon of The Time Travelers Wife, PS I Love You, and My Sister's Keeper. I had time to think about this.

(LOL. YES. I WILL... SKYPE ME BITCH XD)

Finn: *laughs a little* Nontaken, we probably would. And don't forget the Notebook. *smirks* And you were probably going crazy when you were thinking about it huh?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(LOL. YES. I WILL... SKYPE ME BITCH XD)

Finn: *laughs a little* Nontaken, we probably would. And don't forget the Notebook. *smirks* And you were probably going crazy when you were thinking about it huh?

(ITS BEING A FUCKWIT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEX17B-bUbA )

Puck: Yes! I was like "Oh shit what if Kurt is leaving him right now oh god"!

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: Yes! I was like "Oh shit what if Kurt is leaving him right now oh god"!


Finn: *Laughs a little bit* And then you would have gotten a awkward ass phone call from me. *Thank GOD that wasn't the case...*

(... PART OF ME THINKS THAT WE SHOULD LIKE, DO A DELETED SCENE OF WHERE KURT DOES DUMP HIM. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Laughs a little bit* And then you would have gotten a awkward ass phone call from me. *Thank GOD that wasn't the case...*

(... PART OF ME THINKS THAT WE SHOULD LIKE, DO A DELETED SCENE OF WHERE KURT DOES DUMP HIM. XD)

(le yes. and it shall hurt...but omg)

Puck: Well, at least that didn't happen. *smiles a little*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(le yes. and it shall hurt...but omg)

Puck: Well, at least that didn't happen. *smiles a little*


Finn: Yeah... Hey, I gotta go, thanks man. I'll talk to you later.

(WE SHALL START IT. WITH, WHEN KURT GETS HOME, AND FINN IS ACTUALLY PISSED INTEAD. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:



Finn: Yeah... Hey, I gotta go, thanks man. I'll talk to you later.

(WE SHALL START IT. WITH, WHEN KURT GETS HOME, AND FINN IS ACTUALLY PISSED INTEAD. XD)

(YES...SO... LE TAKE TWO:)

Kurt: *comes through the door and see's Finn, angry* Hey hon..What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES...SO... LE TAKE TWO:)

Kurt: *comes through the door and see's Finn, angry* Hey hon..What's wrong?

Finn: Oh, nothing, except for the fact that I saw you cheating on me. *pissed*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Oh, nothing, except for the fact that I saw you cheating on me. *pissed*

Kurt: *shitshitshit what to do deny it yeah that works* Finn, what are you talking about...?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 pm

I
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shitshitshit what to do deny it yeah that works* Finn, what are you talking about...?

Finn: I saw you with Blaine, don't play dumb. I saw you two freaking kissing! *knows that being calm during this situation will help, but he just can't*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: I saw you with Blaine, don't play dumb. I saw you two freaking kissing! *knows that being calm during this situation will help, but he just can't*

Kurt: *fuckfuckfuck* Oh, y-yes we were kissing..Finn, I can explain you have to calm down though!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Kurt: *fuckfuckfuck* Oh, y-yes we were kissing..Finn, I can explain you have to calm down though!

Finn: Oh, There's nothing to explain! You are cheating on me after almost five years of being together. Just like old times!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:


Finn: Oh, There's nothing to explain! You are cheating on me after almost five years of being together. Just like old times!

Kurt: Finn, just calm down! It isn't like that!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Kurt: Finn, just calm down! It's not like that!


Finn: Fine then! Explain to me, please...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   

Back to top Go down
 
Let's Start A Family V.2
Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» How do you get the courage to start writing?
» No Start---No Spark
» Start of Memory book
» [091129] Hyori - Family Outing Ep.74 (Lee Kyung Shil)
» help! it wont start

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: