These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 AVPM Reunion!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:56 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Joey: How often do you guys do it?! ...How do two guys do it...? Like, there's no lady parts so...

Blaine: Uh... *is still blushing* Let's uh, move from this subject, shall we? *awkward laugh*

Joe W: look! Blainey boy is blushing!

(POOR HIM)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Blaine: Uh... *is still blushing* Let's uh, move from this subject, shall we? *awkward laugh*

Joe W: look! Blainey boy is blushing!

(POOR HIM)
Kurt: *blushes a little* Yeah, let's just...move on

Joe M: *laughs a little* Blaine, you've never had sex ed class, how in the world do you know what to do?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Kurt: *blushes a little* Yeah, let's just...move on

Joe M: *laughs a little* Blaine, you've never had sex ed class, how in the world do you know what to do?

Blaine: Uh... *awkward laugh* Not answering...

(LOL. WITH GAY PORN LOLOLOL AND INTERNET)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Blaine: Uh... *awkward laugh* Not answering...

(LOL. WITH GAY PORN LOLOLOL AND INTERNET)

(XDDD YES)

Joey: *smirks and looks at Kurt* Is he good?

Kurt:...*bursts out laughing, like an immature child*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:10 pm

TheWarblette wrote:


(XDDD YES)

Joey: *smirks and looks at Kurt* Is he good?

Kurt:...*bursts out laughing, like an immature child*

Blaine: *blushes more if possible, then looks at Kurt* What?! What does that suppose to mean?!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Blaine: *blushes more if possible, then looks at Kurt* What?! What does that suppose to mean?!

Kurt: *calms his laughter* No, no it's not that...it's just...the question... You're wonderful, babe, calm down!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:23 pm

TheWarblette wrote:


Kurt: *calms his laughter* No, no it's not that...it's just...the question... You're wonderful, babe, calm down!

Blaine: *laughs* I better be. *smirks, then looks at the gang, joking* YOU GUYS. All of you, I am NEVER going to visit you all ever again! I will just be in my emo corner... Eating marshmellow fluff. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:


Blaine: *laughs* I better be. *smirks, then looks at the gang, joking* YOU GUYS. All of you, I am NEVER going to visit you all ever again! I will just be in my emo corner... Eating marshmellow fluff. *smirks*

(Marry me)

Joey: No, no you aren't allowed NEAR my marshmellow fluff! And you love us!

Joe W: Yeah, and you're just lucky that's all we said.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

(Marry me)

Joey: No, no you aren't allowed NEAR my marshmellow fluff! And you love us!

Joe W: Yeah, and you're just lucky that's all we said.

(IloveyouBB. HAD TOO.)

Blaine: I can take your marshmellow fluff as much as I want, because I am Harry Freakin' Potter, remember?! *smirks, then looks at Joe* ... What the hell do you have in your head, man!?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:


(IloveyouBB. HAD TOO.)

Blaine: I can take your marshmellow fluff as much as I want, because I am Harry Freakin' Potter, remember?! *smirks, then looks at Joe* ... What the hell do you have in your head, man!?

Joe W: I could have made jokes about how small your penis probably is because of your height, but hey, I controlled myself *smirks*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Joe W: I could have made jokes about how small your penis probably is because of your height, but hey, I controlled myself *smirks*


Blaine o.o *blushes wildly again... Oh God. He awkward laughs* Haha, uh, yeah, lets just push this conversation out of the room, ahaha... *I am going to murder you all*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:


Blaine o.o *blushes wildly again... Oh God. He awkward laughs* Haha, uh, yeah, lets just push this conversation out of the room, ahaha... *I am going to murder you all*

Joey: YOU SEE! At least I didn't say that.

Kurt: *laughs /a lot/ harder than he should have*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 am

TheWarblette wrote:

Joey: YOU SEE! At least I didn't say that.

Kurt: *laughs /a lot/ harder than he should have*
Blaine: I-... *his voice gets a tad higher out of embarassment* I have a normal sized penis thank you very much! ... *looks at Kurt, who is dying of laughter* Uh, right?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Blaine: I-... *his voice gets a tad higher out of embarassment* I have a normal sized penis thank you very much! ... *looks at Kurt, who is dying of laughter* Uh, right?

Kurt: *is laughing to hard to respond to anything*

Joey: *points at Kurt* Not a good sign, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Kurt: *is laughing to hard to respond to anything*

Joey: *points at Kurt* Not a good sign, buddy.

Blaine: Just... Just... BAH. You know, I am going to go into everyones of your rooms and use unforgivable curses on you!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:


Blaine: Just... Just... BAH. You know, I am going to go into everyones of your rooms and use unforgivable curses on you!

Joe W: Blaine, how can you do that? I'm the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Joe W: Blaine, how can you do that? I'm the Dark Lord.

Blaine: Because I can dude! I am Harry freakin' Potter! Besides, part of you is still in me. *smirks*

TheWarblette wrote:
Joey: THAT WHAT SHE SAID!

Blaine: *rolls his eyes, then just starts laughing. He face palms, then says jokinly* See Kurt? This is what I had to live with for two years, awesome right? *Notices that Kurt is still laughing... Oh God.*

(POOR BLAINE. HE IS SCARED TO THINK THAT HIS BIBLE PART IS TO SMALL. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Blaine: *rolls his eyes, then just starts laughing. He face palms, then says jokinly* See Kurt? This is what I had to live with for two years, awesome right? *Notices that Kurt is still laughing... Oh God.*

(POOR BLAINE. HE IS SCARED TO THINK THAT HIS BIBLE PART IS TO SMALL. XD)
(BIBLE PART. WILL NEVER GET OVER THAT)

Kurt: It actually is awesome.. *laughter starts to slow down...but oh my god* I mean, New Directions had it's moments, so do the Warblers, but they are nothing compared to this.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
(BIBLE PART. WILL NEVER GET OVER THAT)

Kurt: It actually is awesome.. *laughter starts to slow down...but oh my god* I mean, New Directions had it's moments, so do the Warblers, but they are nothing compared to this.
9MUAHAHAHHAHA)

Joe W: That's because we're MAGICAL. Like Blaine- I mean Fairies!

Blaine: *blushes just a tad* Yeah, there my crew! *Puts a arm around Joey... And see's redvines in his pocket* Joey... Is that what I think it is?!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

9MUAHAHAHHAHA)

Joe W: That's because we're MAGICAL. Like Blaine- I mean Fairies!

Blaine: *blushes just a tad* Yeah, there my crew! *Puts a arm around Joey... And see's redvines in his pocket* Joey... Is that what I think it is?!

Joey: *looks down at his pocket* Oh yeah... *smiles* It's actually Twizzlers imn the bag though

(Fun fact: Joey doesn't like redvines. Darren likes them. It was Nick's idea to make them obsessed with redvines cus Joey despises them. He actually eats twizlers xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:34 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Joey: *looks down at his pocket* Oh yeah... *smiles* It's actually Twizzlers imn the bag though

(Fun fact: Joey doesn't like redvines. Darren likes them. It was Nick's idea to make them obsessed with redvines cus Joey despises them. He actually eats twizlers xD)

Blaine: *jokeingly loses his smile, and pushes him* Twizzlers? Really? What-... That is a disgrace! Ugh, I cannot believe you! *crosses his arms*

(I KNEW THAT... XDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:


Blaine: *jokeingly loses his smile, and pushes him* Twizzlers? Really? What-... That is a disgrace! Ugh, I cannot believe you! *crosses his arms*

(I KNEW THAT... XDD)

Joey: Red Vines taste like cough medicine! *noms ona Twizzler* Twizzlers taste like love.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Joey: Red Vines taste like cough medicine! *noms ona Twizzler* Twizzlers taste like love.

Blaine: *Scoffs* Yeah right. Twizzlers taste like wax! *Turns to Kurt and smiles* Kurt, what do YOU like better? disgusting Twizzlers? or delicious Red Vines?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Blaine: *Scoffs* Yeah right. Twizzlers taste like wax! *Turns to Kurt and smiles* Kurt, what do YOU like better? disgusting Twizzlers? or delicious Red Vines?

Kurt: Twizzlers are both perfectly fine and DO NOT taste like wax, but Red Vines are much better. *smiles* So, Blain, what exactly does wax taste like? Have experience with that?

(Whenever someone says "(insert food here) tastes like (some seemingly gross thing)", i always question hwo they knwow hat the gross thing tastes like xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: Twizzlers are both perfectly fine and DO NOT taste like wax, but Red Vines are much better. *smiles* So, Blain, what exactly does wax taste like? Have experience with that?

(Whenever someone says "(insert food here) tastes like (some seemingly gross thing)", i always question hwo they knwow hat the gross thing tastes like xD)

( I KNOW RIGHT?!)

Blaine: Hmm, you play on team Twiz-Vines I see. *smirks, and then looks at Joe W* he made me do it.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   

Back to top Go down
 
AVPM Reunion!
Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Class Reunion from Hell... Dozer's Imperial Renegades
» 'On the Road Again'...the 2016 Pietenpol Reunion at Brodhead, Wisconsin...The Video
» Reunion Humor Stolen From Chelle Cordero's Blog
» the family reunion
» [CNY Eve trail] Reunion Trail @ Woodgrove Ave Sunday 22 Jan 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: