These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 AVPM Reunion!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:


( I KNOW RIGHT?!)

Blaine: Hmm, you play on team Twiz-Vines I see. *smirks, and then looks at Joe W* he made me do it.

Joe Walker: Hey, hey hey! I didn't /make/ you... You could have chickened out. *smirks*

Kurt: Blaine, you ate wax on a dare, really?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:14 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Joe Walker: Hey, hey hey! I didn't /make/ you... You could have chickened out. *smirks*

Kurt: Blaine, you ate wax on a dare, really?

Blaine: I-... I was only 15! I... Joe. That is not true! You said that if I didn't do it, you would like, break a string on my guitar!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:


Blaine: I-... I was only 15! I... Joe. That is not true! You said that if I didn't do it, you would like, break a string on my guitar!

Joe W: You could have fixed that!

Kurt: So I made out with a box who ate wax when he was 15...So only two years ago...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:32 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Joe W: You could have fixed that!

Kurt: So I made out with a box who ate wax when he was 15...So only two years ago...

Blaine; I-... *in a small voie* yes.

(LOL SHOULD WE HAVE LIKE, FF, WHEN KURT ASKS BLAINE WHY HE IS SO DIFFERENT AORUND THE STARKIDS SOON, OR NOW? XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Blaine; I-... *in a small voie* yes.

(LOL SHOULD WE HAVE LIKE, FF, WHEN KURT ASKS BLAINE WHY HE IS SO DIFFERENT AORUND THE STARKIDS SOON, OR NOW? XD)

(YES. YES)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Blaine: *So, the day is sadly over when Blaine needs to bring kurt back home, so he says goodbye to all the Starkids, and then walks out with Kurt, to his car* So, how was your encounter with the rare Starkid species? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:52 am

Nicole Hudson wrote:
Blaine: *So, the day is sadly over when Blaine needs to bring kurt back home, so he says goodbye to all the Starkids, and then walks out with Kurt, to his car* So, how was your encounter with the rare Starkid species? *smiles*

Kurt: It was beyond totally awesome. *laughs a little* Hey, can I ask you something?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Mon May 02, 2011 2:00 am

TheWarblette wrote:
Nicole Hudson wrote:
Blaine: *So, the day is sadly over when Blaine needs to bring kurt back home, so he says goodbye to all the Starkids, and then walks out with Kurt, to his car* So, how was your encounter with the rare Starkid species? *smiles*

Kurt: It was beyond totally awesome. *laughs a little* Hey, can I ask you something?

Blaine: *gets in the car with Kurt and smiles* Of course you can, what is it?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:


Blaine: *gets in the car with Kurt and smiles* Of course you can, what is it?

Kurt: Well, when you were with the Starkids, you were just so...happy... You're not like that with the Warblers. Why?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   Mon May 02, 2011 11:01 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: Well, when you were with the Starkids, you were just so...happy... You're not like that with the Warblers. Why?

Blaine: *Wasn't expecting that question. He thinks for a second, and then slowly says* I-... Well... I don't know... I guess, because the Starkids were the one reason I didn't want to leave my old school... You know? If it weren't for the bulling, I would have stayed. All of the Starkids are like my family to me, we hung out almost everyday because of the musicals and we always had a blast... The Warblers are fun and all, do not get me wrong, every member of that group is fantastic... But I can't help but to feel at home with the Starkids. I haven't seen them in almost two years, I missed them... With Dalton, you have to always wear the uniforms and be as gentlemen-like as you can be, so with seeing the Starkids again, it brought me back to when we were at the backlot of my old school, trying to make up songs with all of them about Harry Potter. *smiles, then softly laughs*

(LONG POST IS LONG XDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   

Back to top Go down
 
AVPM Reunion!
Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» Class Reunion from Hell... Dozer's Imperial Renegades
» 'On the Road Again'...the 2016 Pietenpol Reunion at Brodhead, Wisconsin...The Video
» Reunion Humor Stolen From Chelle Cordero's Blog
» the family reunion
» [CNY Eve trail] Reunion Trail @ Woodgrove Ave Sunday 22 Jan 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: