These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Fight With a Largo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Admin wrote:



*the room is AWKWARD* Um...AndthenAmberBlewthePaviAndBradAndJanetGotRaped?


Luigi: *glares at Nicole* I thought you were leaving. *scrowls*

*Stays silent, and pretends to ignore him*

Luigi: Oh, so you are now going to be silent and not talk? That is just great. Thank you. *twisted smile*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Admin wrote:


Luigi: *glares at Nicole* I thought you were leaving. *scrowls*

*Stays silent, and pretends to ignore him*

Luigi: Oh, so you are now going to be silent and not talk? That is just great. Thank you. *twisted smile*

Shut your mouth Luigi...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Shut your mouth Luigi...

*takes a deep breath and looks up at him* L-Luigi... Please. Just no more. PLEASE, don't you think that you have tortured me with your comments long enough?!

(poor Nathan, all he can do is sit, since his leg is HURT. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Admin wrote:


*takes a deep breath and looks up at him* L-Luigi... Please. Just no more. PLEASE, don't you think that you have tortured me with your comments long enough?!

(poor Nathan, all he can do is sit, since his leg is HURT. XD)

Nathan: *wants to punch im in the face, but cant XD*

Luigi: You DESERVE it, PEASANT!


(Random, but want to do another faint war either today or tomorrow? xD I <3 them.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: *wants to punch him in the face, but can't XD*

Luigi: You DESERVE it, PEASANT!


(Random, but want to do another faint war either today or tomorrow? xD I <3 them.)

*snaps back likea rubber band.* And wanna know what you deserve?! A f**king punch in the face! *springs up from her seat and punches him in the face* And don't you DARE go on another rant about how insane I am. Or so help me, I will hurt you even more, I swear to God. *murderous glare*



(and sure! Anytime is good with me!)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Admin wrote:


*snaps back likea rubber band.* And wanna know what you deserve?! A f**king punch in the face! *springs up from her seat and punches him in the face* And don't you DARE go on another rant about how insane I am. Or so help me, I will hurt you even more, I swear to God. *murderous glare*



(and sure! Anytime is good with me!)

Luigi: o.o You...YOU HIT ME.... *takes out his knife, per usual* *glares*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: o.o You...YOU HIT ME.... *takes out his knife, per usual* *glares*

*mocks* You DESERVE It, PEASENT.
Oh, and by the way, your brother is better then you in many ways and always will be... *looks at Knife*
*MPD STRIKES AGAIN*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Admin wrote:


*mocks* You DESERVE It, PEASENT.
Oh, and by the way, your brother is better then you in many ways and always will be... *looks at Knife*
*MPD STRIKES AGAIN*

Luigi: Don't even COMPARE me to that..THING! *rolls his eyes* I am better than ALL OF YOU.

(Shit.your pissed xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: Don't even COMPARE me to that..THING! *rolls his eyes* I am better than ALL OF YOU.

(Shit.your pissed xD)

>.< Oh, I will, because even though he takes faces, he is the complete opposite of you. Maybe if you acted a little nicer, I would actually fricken LIKE YOU. But right now, you are pissing me off!


(oh yes, let the chao begin... xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Admin wrote:


>.< Oh, I will, because even though he takes faces, he is the complete opposite of you. Maybe if you acted a little nicer, I would actually fricken LIKE YOU. But right now, you are pissing me off!


(oh yes, let the chao begin... xD)

Luigi: I don't F*CKING care if I am pissing you off! I am LUIGI. LARGO.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: I don't F*CKING care if I am pissing you off! I am LUIGI. LARGO.

(XD)

*Clenchessss* I know who you are damnit. YOU SAY WHO YOU ARE ALMOST EVERYTIME YOU ARE MAD. STOP IT PLEASE. IT GETS ANNOYING.

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Admin wrote:


*Clenchessss* I know who you are damnit. YOU SAY WHO YOU ARE ALMOST EVERYTIME YOU ARE MAD. STOP IT PLEASE. IT GETS ANNOYING.


Luigi: DON'T YOU F**KING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:


*Clenchessss* I know who you are damnit. YOU SAY WHO YOU ARE ALMOST EVERYTIME YOU ARE MAD. STOP IT PLEASE. IT GETS ANNOYING.


Luigi: DON'T YOU F**KING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Stop pissing me off then. *SMIRRRKSSSSSS*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Admin wrote:


Stop pissing me off then. *SMIRRRKSSSSSS*

Luigi: I don;t have to listen to you! I can piss you off if I want to!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Luigi: I don;t have to listen to you! I can piss you off if I want to!


*GLARES and then hits him with Graverobbers gun* Shut. Up. NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Admin wrote:



*GLARES and then hits him with Graverobbers gun* Shut. Up. NOW.

Luigi: YOU SHUT UP AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:



*GLARES and then hits him with Graverobbers gun* Shut. Up. NOW.

Luigi: YOU SHUT UP AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!



... You wanna go?! I still have my scalpel *smiles.. But then it fades when she thinks if she should use such a weapon again...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Admin wrote:




... You wanna go?! I still have my scalpel *smiles.. But then it fades when she thinks if she should use such a weapon again...*

Luigi: *rolls his eyes* You can't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: *rolls his eyes* You can't kill me.

This ain't about killing. It is about who gets injuried first.

(Icanfeelnathansprotectivemodecommingon. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Admin wrote:


(Icanfeelnathansprotectivemodecommingon. xD)

Nathan: Both of you STOP. >< Don't fight, I don't want Nicole getting hurt.

Graverobber: I agree. Largo, just go home.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


Nathan: Both of you STOP. >< Don't fight, I don't want Nicole getting hurt.

Graverobber: I agree. Largo, just go home.

*stops fighting and turns to face Nathan... She feels stupid now*

Luigi: I don't care if she gets hurt! We are going to do this fight, and I am going to f**king win! *gets knife while Nicole is facing away and pretty much jams it in her left shoulder.*

*she lets out a loud cry and goes to the ground, her shoulder in utter pain when Luigi takes the knife out of her shoulder, leaving a nice, DEEP gash. She sits there on her knees, wincing, her breathing rigid, she can feel tears of pain erupt from her eye ducts.*

Luigi: *laughs like the sick, twisted bastard he is* Ain't so tough now, huh?!


(HOLYSHITBALLS. XDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Admin wrote:


*stops fighting and turns to face Nathan... She feels stupid now*

Luigi: I don't care if she gets hurt! We are going to do this fight, and I am going to f**king win! *gets knife while Nicole is facing away and pretty much jams it in her left shoulder.*

*she lets out a loud cry and goes to the ground, her shoulder in utter pain when Luigi takes the knife out of her shoulder, leaving a nice, DEEP gash. She sits there on her knees, wincing, her breathing rigid, she can feel tears of pain erupt from her eye ducts.*

Luigi: *laughs like the sick, twisted bastard he is* Ain't so tough now, huh?!


(HOLYSHITBALLS. XDD)

LUIGI YOU DAMN BASTARD! *Me and Mag run over to Nicole and I call 911 on my cell phone* Calm Down.. Ambulance is coming. Oh God.

Nathan: You are SO paying for this when I can walk... *voice is growly*

Graverobber: That's it *gets up and punches Luigi in the face as hard as possible, breaking his nose*

Luigi: >< F**K!

Graverobber: *kicks Luigi in the stomach, causing him to fall on the ground* Don't you EVER touch her again. *he walks to Nicole and crouches next to her* You'll be okay, puppet. I promise. *holds her hand*

(XDD)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

LUIGI, YOU DAMN BASTARD! *Me and Mag run over to Nicole and I call 911 on my cell phone* Calm Down... Ambulance is coming. Oh God.

Nathan: You are SO paying for this when I can walk... *voice is growly*

Graverobber: That's it *gets up and punches Luigi in the face as hard as possible, breaking his nose*

Luigi: >< F**K!

Graverobber: *kicks Luigi in the stomach, causing him to fall on the ground* Don't you EVER touch her again. *he walks to Nicole and crouches next to her* You'll be okay, puppet. I promise. *holds her hand*

(XDD)


*lays her head on Graverobbers chest and sobs in pain and terror as she holds his hand tight*
*Whispers* T-that... B-b-bastard... *moans as she can feel the blood start to spill out right away,* It h-hurts so bad, oh God... *cries away with a lump in her throat, while hearing Luigi moan in pain in the background*



(DUDE. That reply is the shit. I keep reading it. xP)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Admin wrote:


*lays her head on Graverobbers chest and sobs in pain and terror as she holds his hand tight*
*Whispers* T-that... B-b-bastard... *moans as she can feel the blood start to spill out right away,* It h-hurts so bad, oh God... *cries away with a lump in her throat, while hearing Luigi moan in pain in the background*



(DUDE. That reply is the shit. I keep reading it. xP)

(WHYTHANKYOUSIR! And DUDE, no one f**ks with Graves' fangirl. Just don't XD Ohh, I am SO hating Luigi for the next 3 RPs we do xD Then I will SLOWLY forgive him...THAT ASSHAT!)

*Eventually the Ambulance comes, and me, Mag, Nathan, and Graves go with Nicole. Graves is extremely worried and refuses to let go of Nicoles hand the whole drive to the hospital. Mag tries to calm down Nathan, who has switched into his second personality and is talking about how he is going to murder Luigi. I sit there quietly, because I have a fear of hospitals but I want to go and wait withthe gang because I am worried for Nicole.* ( I really do have a fear of hospitals. >< ever since my mom had to stay in one for weeks, i think maybe even months, and I wasn't allowed to see her.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3341
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : William McKinley High School

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:


(WHYTHANKYOUSIR! And DUDE, no one f**ks with Graves' fangirl. Just don't XD Ohh, I am SO hating Luigi for the next 3 RPs we do xD Then I will SLOWLY forgive him...THAT ASSHAT!)

*Eventually the Ambulance comes, and me, Mag, Nathan, and Graves go with Nicole. Graves is extremely worried and refuses to let go of Nicoles hand the whole drive to the hospital. Mag tries to calm down Nathan, who has switched into his second personality and is talking about how he is going to murder Luigi. I sit there quietly, because I have a fear of hospitals but I want to go and wait with the gang because I am worried for Nicole.* ( I really do have a fear of hospitals. >< ever since my mom had to stay in one for weeks, i think maybe even months, and I wasn't allowed to see her.)

(I can see that! 8O)

*lays there in the ambulance car and holds Graverobbers hand, suddenly feeling a little dizzy because she had never bled this much in one injury before. She is still crying and wincing in pain... *


(I am curious what Nathan and Mag are saying! xDD DAMN MY CURIOSITY. And poor you! *huggles* That really sucks!)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   

Back to top Go down
 
The Fight With a Largo
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Drive Through Fight Over Chicken Nuggets
» Real Fight G5.5: do you realize.............
» Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!
» Buddy Fight Tournament
» Buddy Fight Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: