The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fight With a Largo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Admin wrote:

(I can see that! 8O)

*lays there in the ambulance car and holds Graverobbers hand, suddenly feeling a little dizzy because she had never bled this much in one injury before. She is still crying and wincing in pain... *

(I am curious what Nathan and Mag are saying! xDD DAMN MY CURIOSITY. And poor you! *huggles* That really sucks!)

(Atleast I have my Malfoy and Stayne to love as I am pissed at him xDAnd I mightl write a small fic about what Mag and Nate are saying for, FAR too lazy to write it out now XD)

*They arrive at the hospital and Graves is upset since he cannot go with her when she goes to get treated. Everyone sits in the waiting room, worried. Nathan and Graves discuss plans of how they will murder Luigi and hide the body.*

(i'm eating ice cream out of the tub thingyIRL xD IFEELLIKEANEMO.)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Atleast I have my Malfoy and Stayne to love as I am pissed at him xDAnd I mightl write a small fic about what Mag and Nate are saying for, FAR too lazy to write it out now XD)

*They arrive at the hospital and Graves is upset since he cannot go with her when she goes to get treated. Everyone sits in the waiting room, worried. Nathan and Graves discuss plans of how they will murder Luigi and hide the body.*

(i'm eating ice cream out of the tub thingyIRL xD IFEELLIKEANEMO.)

(OMGYAYAYAYYY! xDD)

*Gets really upset when Graves can't go in with her.*

--------

*A couple hours later, the doctor comes over by them and tells them that they can see Nicole now in her room...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am

Admin wrote:

(OMGYAYAYAYYY! xDD)

*Gets really upset when Graves can't go in with her.*

--------

*A couple hours later, the doctor comes over by them and tells them that they can see Nicole now in her room...*

(XD)

*Graves pretty much runs ahead of everyone else to Nicoles room. He is the first one there, then we follow him.*

Graverobber: *at Nicole's side, he holds onto her hand again* Are you okay? How does your arm feel? Ugh, I SWEAR I am killing that boy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*Graves pretty much runs ahead of everyone else to Nicoles room. He is the first one there, then we follow him.*

Graverobber: *at Nicole's side, he holds onto her hand again* Are you okay? How does your arm feel? Ugh, I SWEAR I am killing that boy.

*smiles weakly* I-I'm fine... And it still hurts... But not as much... But I think that is because it is numb...
I was scared without you with me...

(AWW HEWOVSMEEE! Iseriouslyamadork. xDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:37 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles weakly* I-I'm fine... And it still hurts... But not as much... But I think that is because it is numb...
I was scared without you with me...

(AWW HEWOVSMEEE! Iseriouslyamadork. xDD)

Graverobber: I was scared FOR you.. >< DamnthatLargo...He's going to die a slow and painful death. *smirks* Me and Nathan already planned it out.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: I was scared FOR you.. >< DamnthatLargo...He's going to die a slow and painful death. *smirks* Me and Nathan already planned it out.

Yea, t-they knocked me out when they did it... But I swear I felt it, and it hurt. alot. >.<

And really now? *smiles softly again and looks at Nathan*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am

Admin wrote:

Yea, t-they knocked me out when they did it... But I swear I felt it, and it hurt. alot. >.<

And really now? *smiles softly again and looks at Nathan*

Graverobber: They didn't use zydrate? Ugh... Does it still hurt?

Nathan: *smiles* Yes, really. You have two overly protective men with a temper that love you. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: They didn't use zydrate? Ugh... Does it still hurt?

Nathan: *smiles* Yes, really. You have two overly protective men with a temper that love you. What did you expect?

Ugh... Not that I remember, I would have noticed if it was zydrate... it wasn't blue...
And a little bit... Although if I move it, -which I ain't going to even try again- it hurts... alot. *moans*

*can't help but to softly laugh and smile about Nathans reply* S-so, what is the plan? *curious*

(OMG. I have fallen in LOVE with Nathans reply! xD IT'STHETRUTH)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:14 am

Admin wrote:

Ugh... Not that I remember, I would have noticed if it was zydrate... it wasn't blue...
And a little bit... Although if I move it, -which I ain't going to even try again- it hurts... alot. *moans*

*can't help but to softly laugh and smile about Nathans reply* S-so, what is the plan? *curious*

(OMG. I have fallen in LOVE with Nathans reply! xD IT'STHETRUTH)

Graverobber: Well, Nate is going to slaughter his ass with his scalpel, and I'm going to take the body to the cemetery with me when I've graverobbing and put him in place of the body I take. Then no one would even have to know... *smiles*

(XD ITIS.)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Well, Nate is going to slaughter his ass with his scalpel, and I'm going to take the body to the cemetery with me when I'm graverobbing and put him in place of the body I take. Then no one would even have to know... *smiles*

(XD ITIS.)

*smiles* Very sneaky, clever, and just lovely, *laughs, then looks at Skylar* And... You're okay with this?
--
. * after the answer, she then slowly tries to to rolls on her side without pain, but fails, and does it with a big punchful of pain*

*sighs* I can't friggin believe he stabbed me... I mean, I can believe it, but you know what I mean...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles* Very sneaky, clever, and just lovely, *laughs, then looks at Skylar* And... You're okay with this?
--
. * after the answer, she then slowly tries to to rolls on her side without pain, but fails, and does it with a big punchful of pain*

*sighs* I can't friggin believe he stabbed me... I mean, I can believe it, but you know what I mean...

Right now? HELL YES. >.>
---
Graverobber:... Ugh, I'm giving you Z. *gives her a small dose of zydrate*

((....XD dude, I am watching Dr Horrible...I love it already. He had me at Winnie(sp) of death.))
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Right now? HELL YES. >.>
---
Graverobber:... Ugh, I'm giving you Z. *gives her a small dose of zydrate*

((....XD dude, I am watching Dr Horrible...I love it already. He had me at Winnie(sp) of death.))

*jumps up slightly and gasps when gives the dose, and feels it coat her vains. She forgot how Zydrate felt... She closes her eyes and her breathing is rigid* Whoa.., Um... T-thank you... Really. I feel... Much better. *smiles*

(DUDE. YOU'RE NOT. MY NEMISUS. (SPFAIL) )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 am

Admin wrote:

*jumps up slightly and gasps when gives the dose, and feels it coat her vains. She forgot how Zydrate felt... She closes her eyes and her breathing is rigid* Whoa.., Um... T-thank you... Really. I feel... Much better. *smiles*

(DUDE. YOU'RE NOT. MY NEMISUS. (SPFAIL) )

Graverobber: No problem *smiles* But remember, just because you cant feel it doesn't mean you won't rip your stitches.

(....SO WIN. XD I just saw "What a crazy random happenstance" XD))
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:12 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: No problem *smiles* But remember, just because you cant feel it doesn't mean you won't rip your stitches.

(....SO WIN. XD I just saw "What a crazy random happenstance" XD))

*moans* I know... They told me that I need to be in here for two more days... And when the second day comes, I need a cast to wear for two weeks. >.<

(*barbie YAY*
Billy?
Yes?
Your driving a spork into your leg...
*looks down, then back up* So, I am. HILARIOUS. Ha ha ha ha... ha. xDDD )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 am

Admin wrote:

*moans* I know... They told me that I need to be in here for two more days... And when the second day comes, I need a cast to wear for two weeks. >.<

(*barbie YAY*
Billy?
Yes?
Your driving a spork into your leg...
*looks down, then back up* So, I am. HILARIOUS. Ha ha ha ha... ha. xDDD )

Graverobber:...I'm staying with you.

(XD Dude, now it just got upsetting ><)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:... I'm staying with you.

(XD Dude, now it just got upsetting ><)

Oh, no... That's not needed, really. you don't have to do that... *smiles*

(SAD ENDING IS SAD. D:)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:02 am

Admin wrote:

Oh, no... That's not needed, really. you don't have to do that... *smiles*

(SAD ENDING IS SAD. D:)

Graverobber: It'll make me feel better if I do...I want to be sure you're okay...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: It'll make me feel better if I do...I want to be sure you're okay...

*smiles* If you really want too, be my guest! *thinks: yes, I want you here. I don't want to be alone.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles* If you really want too, be my guest! *thinks: yes, I want you here. I don't want to be alone.*

Graverobber: *smiles, reading her mind* Then I'm staying.

....So when is this damned Largo killing going to happen? UGH, I hate him SO much right now! >< I could just...just go and find him and strangle him myself! Or, even better, have Draco Avada Kedavra him! I just...UGH.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles, reading her mind* Then I'm staying.

....So when is this damned Largo killing going to happen? UGH, I hate him SO much right now! >< I could just...just go and find him and strangle him myself! Or, even better, have Draco Avada Kedavra him! I just...UGH.

*smiles* But... I am not even sure if vistors can stay with the patiant all night...

And... I have a feeling that he will come back to the resturant in a week or so... So I say we do it then. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles* But... I am not even sure if vistors can stay with the patiant all night...

And... I have a feeling that he will come back to the resturant in a week or so... So I say we do it then. *smirks*

Graverobber: They can *smiles* Well, they BETTER let me.

....GOOD. >< I want him DEAD. How dare he stab you!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: They can *smiles* Well, they BETTER let me.

....GOOD. >< I want him DEAD. How dare he stab you!

*One of the nurses come in and informs* I'm sorry everybody, but it is almost three in the morning and Miss Nicole needs her rest. So would you please kindly leave her?

*facepalm* whatacrazyrandomhappenstance... >.<

(IHADTOO. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:51 am

Admin wrote:

*One of the nurses come in and informs* I'm sorry everybody, but it is almost three in the morning and Miss Nicole needs her rest. So would you please kindly leave her?

*facepalm* whatacrazyrandomhappenstance... >.<

(IHADTOO. XD)

*laughs a tad* Night twin...Damn, 3? My mom is going to be pissed!

Nathan: Night, precious. *kisses her forehead*

Mag: *nods to Nicole* Good night Miss Nicole. *smiles*

*the three of them leave together*

Graverobber: Ugh...Can I stay with her? She doesn't want to be left alone...And I'm worried about her... *still holding Nicole's hand*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*laughs a tad* Night twin...Damn, 3? My mom is going to be pissed!

Nathan: Night, precious. *kisses her forehead*

Mag: *nods to Nicole* Good night Miss Nicole. *smiles*

*the three of them leave together*

Graverobber: Ugh...Can I stay with her? She doesn't want to be left alone...And I'm worried about her... *still holding Nicole's hand*

*saids goodnight them all and watches them leave, then goes to Graves and the nurse*

Nurse: I'm sorry Sir, but you can't stay here, hospital rules.

*eyebrows knit together with sadness and sighs*
I-I guess... I will be fine without you I guess...? :/
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:03 am

Admin wrote:

*saids goodnight them all and watches them leave, then goes to Graves and the nurse*

Nurse: I'm sorry Sir, but you can't stay here, hospital rules.

*eyebrows knit together with sadness and sighs*
I-I guess... I will be fine without you I guess...? :/

Graverobber: *sighs* Alright... *kisses Nicole's cheek* I'll be here first thing in the morning... Don't worry. You will be fine, trust me. I love you puppet. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight With a Largo
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next