The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Empty
PostSubject: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:36 pm

(CRAPPY TITLE!)

*Skylar, Nicole, and Finn Hudson - THE Finn Hudson! - are sitting in the living room watching GLEE, season 1. Kurt is down the hall, fixing his hair. He has to look good for Finn - he loves him.*

Ohhh, Kurt is so CUDDLY! *smiles* Finn, how do you not want that!!?!

Nicole: YES!

Finn: ...Because...I'm a DUDE.

But...BE GAY! And Come on, it's not like Kurt doesn't have a lady face!

Finn: Well... To tell the truth, he kinda does. But I like him as a friend of course...

Nicole: *thinking: ...Finn...shut. up...xD*

Finn, come onnnn, you KNOW he's better for you than Quinn and Rachel! *Smiling*

Finn: BUT I'M..A DUDE. I'm not gay!

You are bi. Admit it. You sure as hell ain't straight! Your gay shows quite frequently.

Finn: ...Like when?! Tell me some examples.

...GAGA EPISODE. SHOWER CURTAIN DRESS. THAT'S ENOUGH. BUT IF YOU WANT MORE....I HAVE PICTURES.

Finn: o.o ...

...Need more, Finn?

Finn: I... Was just trying to make Kurt feel better... And... IT WAS A ASSIGNMENT

HA. YOU ADMIT CARING ABOUT KURT *smiles* https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/20r3pw.gif - YOUR GAY SHOWED. YOUR GAY SHOWED, AGAIN. https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/34r96xx.jpg

Nicole: *swoons at the first picture* o.o *about the second one* WHEN DID YOU DO THAT FINN?! *burst out laughing*

Finn: *blushes, and does the face he does when Kurt slaps his butt*

Also, FINN, you LOOKED AT KURT IN TRUE COLORS. AFTER LOOKING AT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS, QUINN AND RACHEL. EXPLAIN. Yeah, you SOOO don't love him.

Finn: I... I DON'T KNOW...

HA. ADMIT IT FINN.

Finn: NO.

STOP BEING IN DENIAL, DAMN IT. YOU LOVE HIM. RACHEL IS A BITCH AND UNWORTHY OF YOU.

Finn:...

Finn, be honest. You love him. You know itttt.

Finn: ... AS A FRIEND.

LIES. YOU WANT HIM.

Finn: ... DAMNITFINE.

EXACTLY.

Finn: *FACEDESK*

I win.

Finn: Shut up, dude... DON'T TELL THIS TO ANYBODY.

...I'm telling Kurt....

Finn: NO. *Grabs Skylars hand and squeezes it TIGHT* Don't you DARE. I know he already likes me... Alittle too much maybe...

*giggles lolhe'stouchingmee<3* He has crush. DEAL.

Nicole: *thinks:... I wanna be touched...* FINE. Then I'LL TELL HIM! MUAHHAHAHAAA

HAHAH!

Nicole: *Starts running away, yelling Kurts name*

FINN: NO. *RUNS*

Kurt: *was fixing his hair* Whaaaat?

Nicole: *Squees at just the sight of him* KURT KURTKURRRT! FINN LOVES YOU! *SMILES*

Kurt: *smiles HUGELY*...Wait...What?

Finn: *stops in his tracks and moans LOUD and turns around... RUNS BACK.*

Nicole: He admited that he loved you! He is just embrassed to admit it to you... SO I HELPED. *SMILES*

Kurt:...* smilesmilesmilesmiles* shut up! He..he did not!...He..He said he's straight... *smilessssss*

...*giggles at Finn's reaction. Thinks: DEAL WITH IT BOY. HE LOVES YOU. STFU.*

Nicole: I KNOW! *freaks out with him* I thought the same! He denided it and then CAME CLEAN

Finn: *from a far* SHUT UP SHUT UP.

Kurt: Oh my gosh! I have to call Mercedes.... *hugs Nicole cus he is HAPPY.*

Nicole: CALL HER MAN. CALL HERRRR! *HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY*

Kurt:...Wait..I..I want to hear it form him...*smiles*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 am

... Now... THAT might be hard... He is really embrassed to say it. *smiles* But we can try! *puts arm out so they can link... if he wants xD*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 am

Admin wrote:
... Now... THAT might be hard... He is really embrassed to say it. *smiles* But we can try! *puts arm out so they can link... if he wants xD*

Kurt: *obviously links! <3 <3 xD* Alright! *smiles, he's superrrr happy*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *obviously links! <3 <3 xD* Alright! *smiles, he's superrrr happy*

*Does her C-happy face as she likes to call it, YAY. MORE TOUCHING. XD And then walks with kurt to finn... Who is emo. xD*

Finn: *head in hands, and doesn't take notice of them...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 am

Admin wrote:

*Does her C-happy face as she likes to call it, YAY. MORE TOUCHING. XD And then walks with kurt to finn... Who is emo. xD*

Finn: *head in hands, and doesn't take notice of them...*

Finn...Please stop being so sad...it's not like he doesn't liek you back! And there is nothing it be scared of..its okay for you to like other guys. *smiles* when Kurt comes in...he's so effin cute.*

Kurt: *smile fades when he see's how sad Finn is. He drops his arm from Nicole's* ...Finn? Are..Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn...Please stop being so sad...it's not like he doesn't liek you back! And there is nothing it be scared of..its okay for you to like other guys. *smiles* when Kurt comes in...he's so effin cute.*

Kurt: *smile fades when he see's how sad Finn is. He drops his arm from Nicole's* ...Finn? Are..Are you okay?

Finn: *looks up and sighs* Um... I... I don't know...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:11 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *looks up and sighs* Um... I... I don't know...

Kurt: *is seriously concerned* Finn...I haven't seen you like this since the whole...baby drama. What's wrong? *Sits next to him*

*looks at Nicole...I think they need a minute...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *is seriously concerned* Finn...I haven't seen you like this since the whole...baby drama. What's wrong? *Sits next to him*

*looks at Nicole...I think they need a minute...*

*looks at Skylar, of course. Walks away with her*

Finn: *sighs and looks down* I... I just don't want... Everbody at the school to make fun of me... They have already started rumors about me liking you... >.< And, too be honest... I think it's weird. I think it is kinda weird to be seen doing stuff with you... Like... Hold hands, or something... But... I must admit... I... Am... Bisexual...

(... *mama odie voice* DIS GONNA BE GOOOOD. XD I fail at Finnnn. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:37 am

Admin wrote:

*looks at Skylar, of course. Walks away with her*

Finn: *sighs and looks down* I... I just don't want... Everbody at the school to make fun of me... They have already started rumors about me liking you... >.< And, too be honest... I think it's weird. I think it is kinda weird to be seen doing stuff with you... Like... Hold hands, or something... But... I must admit... I... Am... Bisexual...

(... *mama odie voice* DIS GONNA BE GOOOOD. XD I fail at Finnnn. xD)

(you are AMAING at Finn! <3)

Kurt: *smiles a bit* Finn...Don;t worry. If you want to keep this a secret...I will. You know that. And , I'm not going to lie, you will get bullied if you come out. Like I am..you'll get thrown in the dumpster, called...names..But, hopefully, you will know that they are just Neanderthals that aren't worth your time.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(you are AMAING at Finn! <3)

Kurt: *smiles a bit* Finn...Don't worry. If you want to keep this a secret...I will. You know that. And, I'm not going to lie, you will get bullied if you come out. Like I am... you'll get thrown in the dumpster, called...names...But, hopefully, you will know that they are just Neanderthals that aren't worth your time.
(AND YOUR AMAZING AS KURT. <3)

Finn: *can't help but to smirk <3* I... Have to be honest... I... *quiet voice* I think I love you... But... Can we? Keep it a secret I mean? Because I would really like that... *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:13 am

Admin wrote:

(AND YOUR AMAZING AS KURT. <3)

Finn: *can't help but to smirk <3* I... Have to be honest... I... *quiet voice* I think I love you... But... Can we? Keep it a secret I mean? Because I would really like that... *smirks*

(<3 Thank you dearie!)

Kurt: *smiles...his heart flutters. He has been waiting since he was 15 to hear those words...<3* Of course we can keep it a secret! *huggles Finn...ph yeah, this feels soooo good*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(<3 Thank you dearie!)

Kurt: *smiles...his heart flutters. He has been waiting since he was 15 to hear those words...<3* Of course we can keep it a secret! *huggles Finn...ph yeah, this feels soooo good*

Finn: *doesn't do anything at first, but then smiles and hugs him back*

*sees this from afar and starts freaking out* omgomgSKYLAR.Look!! *does her clapping sign language franticly*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:28 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *doesn't do anything at first, but then smiles and hugs him back*

*sees this from afar and starts freaking out* omgomgSKYLAR.Look!! *does her clapping sign language franticly*

Aww! <3 *underherbeath: KISSKISSKISSKISSKISS...* >.>

Kurt: So...does ths mean...w-were together? *smiling HARDDD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Aww! <3 *underherbeath: KISSKISSKISSKISSKISS...* >.>

Kurt: So...does ths mean...w-were together? *smiling HARDDD*

Finn: Uh... I... Um... I-I guess so... *smiles lopsided* Um, do you think we should tell the rest of the Glee club?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:41 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: Uh... I... Um... I-I guess so... *smiles lopsided* Um, do you think we should tell the rest of the Glee club?

Kurt:...You honestly think miss Rachel Berry can keep a secret? ... or Brittany? And..And Puck will give you tons of problems...*smiles* I just don't want you to get tortured like I do.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:54 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...You honestly think miss Rachel Berry can keep a secret? ... or Brittany? And..And Puck will give you tons of problems...*smiles* I just don't want you to get tortured like I do.
Finn: ... True... How about Mercades? She seems trustworthy. *smirks* And what I think, even if we don't tell, SOMEONE will figure it out... Sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:55 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: ... True... How about Mercades? She seems trustworthy. *smirks* And what I think, even if we don't tell, SOMEONE will figure it out... Sooner or later...

Kurt: She is...And...You're right. People will..then your life will be hell...are you sure about this, Finn?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: She is...And...You're right. People will..then your life will be hell...are you sure about this, Finn?

Finn: I... *sighs* I am sure. *smirks* Might as well show who I really am... Even if I will probably be on the front page of Elliots blog. *rolls eyes* ... And... Besides... I'll h-have you to help me through the sucky times... *smiles, then messes Kurts hair a tad for fun *

(THATS HIS NAME, RIGHT? xDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:09 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: I... *sighs* I am sure. *smirks* Might as well show who I really am... Even if I will probably be on the front page of Elliots blog. *rolls eyes* ... And... Besides... I'll h-have you to help me through the sucky times... *smiles, then messes Kurts hair a tad for fun *

(THATS HIS NAME, RIGHT? xDD)

(....It;s Jacob Ben Isreal.. xD)

Kurt: *smiles* I love you.... *slaps at Finn's hand* But don't touch the hair.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(....It;s Jacob Ben Isreal.. xD)

Kurt: *smiles* I love you.... *slaps at Finn's hand* But don't touch the hair.

(.... o.o WHERE THE HELL DID I GET ELLIOT?! xDD I failed... xD)

*smirks* Alright, alright man. That is crossed off the list. *waits a couple of seconds, debating... * Um... *Slowly kisses Kurt on the cheek... Then feels kinda weird about it...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:21 am

Admin wrote:

(.... o.o WHERE THE HELL DID I GET ELLIOT?! xDD I failed... xD)

*smirks* Alright, alright man. That is crossed off the list. *waits a couple of seconds, debating... * Um... *Slowly kisses Kurt on the cheek... Then feels kinda weird about it...*

(thats the actors name i think xD)

Kurt:...*kinda smiles....then pulls Finn into a damn PROPER kiss....*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:30 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(thats the actors name i think xD)

Kurt:...*kinda smiles....then pulls Finn into a damn PROPER kiss....*

Finn: *seriously freaks out for a couple of seconds... But then tends to calm down... It... It feels so... right... He had never felt so much energy in a kiss before...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:32 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *seriously freaks out for a couple of seconds... But then tends to calm down... It... It feels so... right... He had never felt so much energy in a kiss before...*

Kurt: *pulls away, smiling* ...Sorry...I've just..been waiting for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:42 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *pulls away, smiling* ...Sorry...I've just..been waiting for a while.

Finn: *does nothing for a couple of seconds, but then smiles* No... Problem... T-too be honest... I... I actually kinda l-liked it...

Dude, you think that it is safe to go back to them now?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:44 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *does nothing for a couple of seconds, but then smiles* No... Problem... T-too be honest... I... I actually kinda l-liked it...

Dude, you think that it is safe to go back to them now?

Kurt:...Really? *smiles*

I think so....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next