The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh. My God... Finn... You shouldn't have done that...

Finn: *moans, then slowly lays down.. might as well* But I did... Blaine is right, I couldn't have fought them... I failed... And I was oblivious about all your bruises... Blaine is also right about protecting you... Hell, he was one of the reasons you transfered... He knew it himself that you were me safer there... I-... I'm so sorry... That I can't be your superman... *hates himself right now...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *moans, then slowly lays down.. might as well* But I did... Blaine is right, I couldn't have fought them... I failed... And I was oblivious about all your bruises... Blaine is also right about protecting you... Hell, he was one of the reasons you transfered... He knew it himself that you were me safer there... I-... I'm so sorry... That I can't be your superman... *hates himself right now...*

Kurt:... Finn...I love you no matter what. I don't want superman, and you couldn't have realized my bruises.. It's not as if my shirt if off 24/7. And..its just...Blaine knows how I feel exactly... and he's just...I couldn't help but fall for him. I'm so sorry, Finn.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:... Finn...I love you no matter what. I don't want superman, and you couldn't have realized my bruises.. It's not as if my shirt if off 24/7. And..its just...Blaine knows how I feel exactly... and he's just...I couldn't help but fall for him. I'm so sorry, Finn.

Finn: Maybe it is because he's 100% gay and I'm only half... >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: Maybe it is because he's 100% gay and I'm only half... >.<

Kurt:...Finn, that doesn't affect how I fall for people... Your stupidity is adorable...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...Finn, that doesn't affect how I fall for people... Your stupidity is adorable...

Finn: *can't help but to smile... Ow. Ithurtshisface...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *can't help but to smile... Ow. Ithurtshisface...*

Kurt: *smiles back and holds Finn's hand. He leans down and kisses Finn's cheek*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles back and holds Finn's hand. He leans down and kisses Finn's cheek*

Finn: *smirks, and even with his lip, he can't help but to place a kiss on Kurt's lips... yum * (XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smirks, and even with his lip, he can't help but to place a kiss on Kurt's lips... yum * (XDDD)

(XD i think kurt would taste like strawberries and vanilla)

Kurt:*kisses Finn's lips again...he is so ready to make out with him but Finn's hurt...stupid boy XD
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD i think kurt would taste like strawberries and vanilla)

Kurt:*kisses Finn's lips again...he is so ready to make out with him but Finn's hurt...stupid boy XD

(Totally. xD)

Finn: *Seriously ignores the fact that his face is fucked up, and his kiss starts getting more passionate... God, they haven't really kissed like this since Kurt transfered...*

(DIS' GUNNA BE GOOD! HAHA!!!)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Totally. xD)

Finn: *Seriously ignores the fact that his face is fucked up, and his kiss starts getting more passionate... God, they haven't really kissed like this since Kurt transfered...*

(DIS' GUNNA BE GOOD! HAHA!!!)

(I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT, EVERYONE WANTS DAT HUMMEL PIE. AND FUCK YEAH IT WILL.)

Kurt: *He kisses Finn more intensely... oh yeah, he's missed this. A lot.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT, EVERYONE WANTS DAT HUMMEL PIE. AND FUCK YEAH IT WILL.)

Kurt: *He kisses Finn more intensely... oh yeah, he's missed this. A lot.*

(fuck. yeah.)

Finn: *sits up and cups his hands around Kurt's soft face, he kisses his lips one more time, and then he breaks the kiss and traces kisses down Kurt's jaw bone... mmmm*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(fuck. yeah.)

Finn: *sits up and cups his hands around Kurt's soft face, he breaks the kiss and traces kisses down Kurt's jaw bone... mmmm*

Kurt: *closes his eyes and moans softly. When Finn stops kissing his jaw, he climbs onto Finn's lap, wraps his arms around his neck and kisses his lips.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *closes his eyes and moans softly. When Finn stops kissing his jaw, he climbs onto Finn's lap, wraps his arms around his neck and kisses his lips.*

Finn: *closes his eyes as well and ignores the pain his best because he doesn't want to stop the snogging. XD He softly laughs while he kisses Kurt's lips with tons of passion, he puts his hands of Kurt's shoulders.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *closes his eyes as well and ignores the pain his best because he doesn't want to stop the snogging. XD He softly laughs while he kisses Kurt's lips with tons of passion, he puts his hands of Kurt's shoulders.*[/quote]

Kurt: *continues kissing Finn intensely, but then he breaks the kiss, smirking* How much pain are you in right now?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *continues kissing Finn intensely, but then he breaks the kiss, smirking* How much pain are you in right now?

Finn: *smirks* Only slight. *softly laughs again, and lays down on the bed again, this time having Kurt on top of him*

(WOOT WOOT)

Last edited by Nicole-la on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *smirks* Only slight. *softly laughs again, and lays down on the bed again, this time having Kurt on top*

(oh my god. I am trying to not be like "lol top that's sexual lol" right now... xD)

Kurt: *presses his lips Finn's cheek, trying to avoid the bruises. Then, he starts kissing Finn's neck.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *smirks* Only slight. *softly laughs again, and lays down on the bed again, this time having Kurt on top*

(oh my god. I am trying to not be like "lol top that's sexual lol" right now... xD)

Kurt: *presses his lips Finn's cheek, trying to avoid the bruises. Then, he starts kissing Finn's neck.*

(I DID THAT ON PURPOSEEEEE XDD)

Finn: *can't help but to moan softly as he closes his eyes and enjoys... Mmm* God, I love you so much... *smiles... Things feel back to normal finally!*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I DID THAT ON PURPOSEEEEE XDD)

Finn: *can't help but to moan softly as he closes his eyes and enjoys... Mmm* God, I love you so much... *smiles... Things feel back to normal finally!*

(Well, thanks for the image that it gave me. xD)

Kurt:*stops kissing for a moment, and whispers: I love you too, babe., then resumes kissing his neck, feeling sort of guilty about...everything. He loves them both.*

(ohhhh guilt because you has TWO MENSS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Well, thanks for the image that it gave me. xD)

Kurt:*stops kissing for a moment, and whispers: I love you too, babe., then resumes kissing his neck, feeling sort of guilty about...everything. He loves them both.*

(ohhhh guilt because you has TWO MENSS)

(BUT IT'S GOOD. RITE? XD)

Finn: *Puts his hand in Kurts shirt and rubs his lower back, and kisses Kurt's forehead... But then gets the image of Blaine in his head... :-/*

(TOTALLY. BECAUSE EVRYONE WANTS THE HUMMEL PIE!!)
(DUDE. SHOULD BLAINE NOW COME IN DURING? LIKE, FOR HIM TO PICK UP KURT SO THEY CAN GO SOMEWHERE?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(BUT IT'S GOOD. RITE? XD)

Finn: *Puts his hand in Kurts shirt and rubs his lower back, and kisses Kurt's forehead... But then gets the image of Blaine in his head... :-/*

(TOTALLY. BECAUSE EVRYONE WANTS THE HUMMEL PIE!!)
(DUDE. SHOULD BLAINE NOW COME IN DURING? LIKE, FOR HIM TO PICK UP KURT SO THEY CAN GO SOMEWHERE?)

(OH MY GOD YES IT IS IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS. XD
And INSERT BLAINE HERE YES OMG. XD They have a movie date for Harry Potter. Yeah, I'm that desperate for HP references with Blaine. xD)

Kurt: *smiles and goes to kiss Finn again, but the door opens. It's Blaine. He back away from Finn and looks at Blaine*

Blaine: *walked in smiling, but the smile faded automatically when he saw them.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD YES IT IS IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS. XD
And INSERT BLAINE HERE YES OMG. XD They have a movie date for Harry Potter. Yeah, I'm that desperate for HP references with Blaine. xD)

Kurt: *smiles and goes to kiss Finn again, but the door opens. It's Blaine. He back away from Finn and looks at Blaine*

Blaine: *walked in smiling, but the smile faded automatically when he saw them.*

Finn: *his smile fades as well... He glares at Blaine* Why are you here, Umbridge? >_>

Blaine: Oh, I'm just here to pick up Kurt... We're going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows together... It's going to be like a movie date. *he loves to make Finn pissed. XD*

Finn: *is mood is TOTALLY ruined*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *his smile fades as well... He glares at Blaine* Why are you here, Umbridge? >_>

Blaine: Oh, I'm just here to pick up Kurt... We're going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows together... It's going to be like a movie date. *he loves to make Finn pissed. XD*

Finn: *is mood is TOTALLY ruined*

Kurt: *smiles at Blaine* Oh yeah... Um.. *looks at Finn* I'll be back. Ice your face, rest, and don't move. *he gets up and walks over to Blaine*

(Kurt is pimpin.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles at Blaine* Oh yeah... Um.. *looks at Finn* I'll be back. Ice your face, rest, and don't move. *he gets up and walks over to Blaine*

(Kurt is pimpin.)

Finn: *sad face is sad... Pfff, Blaine didn't even notice his face. (XD)* Okay...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sad face is sad... Pfff, Blaine didn't even notice his face. (XD)* Okay...

Kurt: Bye, Finn... *smiles at him, then grabs Blaine's hand*

(I love the face. It's like POKER FACEE)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Bye, Finn... *smiles at him, then grabs Blaine's hand*

(I love the face. It's like POKER FACEE)

(TOTALLY,)

Finn:... Bye, Kurt... :-/

(Now what do we do?! Maybe them comming abck?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinn vs. Klaine
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: