The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(neverhubby, <3)

Finn: And that is why I am finally telling you that I accept it...

Kurt: See! I knew you were just going to go on and o---...Wait, did you just say you accept it?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: See! I knew you were just going to go on and o---...Wait, did you just say you accept it?

Finn: *weak smile* ... Yes... I have been total ass since I've known about Blaine... I-I... I am finally accepting you with him... I'm just sorry it took me this long to... I should let it wrap around my head that he is better for you, and that I should finally be the big brother I'm suppose to be, stop fighting and accept your friendship as well...

(BICO IS ON. <3 <3)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *weak smile* ... Yes... I have been total ass since I've known about Blaine... I-I... I am finally accepting you with him... I'm just sorry it took me this long to... I should let it wrap around my head that he is better for you, and that I should finally be the big brother I'm suppose to be, stop fighting and accept your friendship as well...

(BICO IS ON. <3 <3)

(<3 <3 <3)

Kurt: So no more ignoring me? *smiles*

(LOLYOURPOSTMADEMECRYTHANKS<3)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(<3 <3 <3)

Kurt: So no more ignoring me? *smiles*

(LOLYOURPOSTMADEMECRYTHANKS<3)

(IT MADE YOU CRY?! AWW, MY POOR HUBBYBOO! YOU SHOULDN'T CRY! IT WASN'T EVEN MEANT TO BE SAD.)

Finn: No more ignoring you. *smiles* And I promise that I'll try my best to befriend Blaine... I must admit, he is a pretty cool guy... *softly laughs with a slight smile at Kurt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(IT MADE YOU CRY?! AWW, MY POOR HUBBYBOO! YOU SHOULDN'T CRY! IT WASN'T EVEN MEANT TO BE SAD.)

Finn: No more ignoring you. *smiles* And I promise that I'll try my best to befriend Blaine... I must admit, he is a pretty cool guy... *softly laughs with a slight smile at Kurt*
(YEAH, CUS I WAS WATCHING BALLADS AND HAD KINN IN MIND AT THE TIME. XD)
Kurt: Thank you, Finn. This fighting was exhausting. *smiles and gets up to hug him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YEAH, CUS I WAS WATCHING BALLADS AND HAD KINN IN MIND AT THE TIME. XD)
Kurt: Thank you, Finn. This fighting was exhausting. *smiles and gets up to hug him*

(MAH POOR BABEH! *HUGS*)

Finn: *smiles and accepts the hug...* I agree... Do you think Blaine will forgive me as well?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(MAH POOR BABEH! *HUGS*)

Finn: *smiles and accepts the hug...* I agree... Do you think Blaine will forgive me as well?

Kurt: Blaine will definitely forgive you. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Blaine will definitely forgive you. *smiles*

( *Oh, and heres what you missed on Glee: Kurt transfered back to West Mckinley, and Blaine transfered with him. Then They had to do 'Push it' again, but Finn caught Blaine and Kurt doing more then sexy dancing. But anyways, the whole redo of 'Push it' was a total sucess, exspecially with Blaine glued on to the picture. And that is what you missed on GLEE!* C: )

Finn: *smiles* I hope that you aren't totally hating me after all that I've done...

(Ifail. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

( *Oh, and heres what you missed on Glee: Kurt transfered back to West Mckinley, and Blaine transfered with him. Then They had to do 'Push it' again, but Finn caught Blaine and Kurt doing more then sexy dancing. But anyways, the whole redo of 'Push it' was a total sucess, exspecially with Blaine glued on to the picture. And that is what you missed on GLEE!* C: )

Finn: *smiles* I hope that you aren't totally hating me after all that I've done...

(Ifail. XD)

(OH MY LORD FABULOUS. XD 4 FOR YOU NICOLE, YOU GO NICOLE. Wait, who is finn talking to? I'M CONFUSED OKAY I PASSED OUT IN SCHOOL XD)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY LORD FABULOUS. XD 4 FOR YOU NICOLE, YOU GO NICOLE. Wait, who is finn talking to? I'M CONFUSED OKAY I PASSED OUT IN SCHOOL XD)

(YAYYY! AND KURT... Whoa. XD THEN AFTER THAT WE CAN TALK TO BLAINE XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YAYYY! AND KURT... Whoa. XD THEN AFTER THAT WE CAN TALK TO BLAINE XD)

(XDD OKAY.)

Kurt: Finn, I can never hate you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, I can never hate you.

Finn: *smiles* Good.

*when the next time Finn sees Blaine, when Blaine is alone for once, he walks up to him and says* Hey Blaine? Um... I'm sorry... About everything that I have done to you, and to make Kurt upset... I just wanted to let you know that I'm cool with it now. *smiles* I say we should start over, *puts hand out* Hello, my name is Finn Hudson-Hummel, and I am Kurt's brother. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* Good.

*when the next time Finn sees Blaine, when Blaine is alone for once, he walks up to him and says* Hey Blaine? Um... I'm sorry... About everything that I have done to you, and to make Kurt upset... I just wanted to let you know that I'm cool with it now. *smiles* I say we should start over, *puts hand out* Hello, my name is Finn Hudson-Hummel, and I am Kurt's brother. *smirks*

Blaine: *takes his hand and shakes it* And I'm Blaine Umbridge, Kurt's boyfriend, and I promise I won't do anything to mess that up.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: *takes his hand and shakes it* And I'm Blaine Umbridge, Kurt's boyfriend, and I promise I won't do anything to mess that up.

Finn: And if you accept, I would like to be your friend, instead of a enemy. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: And if you accept, I would like to be your friend, instead of a enemy. *smiles*

Blaine: Alright. Let's try and be friends.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Blaine: Alright. Let's try and be friends.

Finn: *smiles, then breaks the handshake* Well, I am glad that is done. *softly laughs* But really i;m sorry... and you seriously deserve a guy like Kurt. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles, then breaks the handshake* Well, I am glad that is done. *softly laughs* But really i;m sorry... and you seriously deserve a guy like Kurt. *smiles*

Blaine: *smiles* Thank you, Finn.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

(Now what? Maybe like actual Glee, they can have there random dance scenes. XD And Finn watches Blaine and Kurt dance all awesome, and Finn joins in eventually? XD THIS IS A GAY IDEA XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
(Now what? Maybe like actual Glee, they can have there random dance scenes. XD And Finn watches Blaine and Kurt dance all awesome, and Finn joins in eventually? XD THIS IS A GAY IDEA XDD)

(OH MY GOD I CAN;T BREATHE AT THE IMAGE THAT GAVE ME XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(.. WHAT IMAGE DID THAT GIVE YOU? BECAUSE YOUR HEAD IS FUZZY RITE NAO. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(.. WHAT IMAGE DID THAT GIVE YOU? BECAUSE YOUR HEAD IS FUZZY RITE NAO. XD)

(I DON'T KNWO IT WAS DISCO THOUGHT CAN;T BREATHE OH MY GOD I LOVE MEDICINE DUDE XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I DON'T KNWO IT WAS DISCO THOUGHT CAN;T BREATHE OH MY GOD I LOVE MEDICINE DUDE XD)

(XDDD I JUST DIED. XDDDDDDDDD I AM SEEING EVERYBODY IN DISCO PANTS. DOING THE STAYING ALIVE DANCE. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD I JUST DIED. XDDDDDDDDD I AM SEEING EVERYBODY IN DISCO PANTS. DOING THE STAYING ALIVE DANCE. XDDD)

(THATS WHAT I SAW!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THATS WHAT I SAW!! XD)
( YEAH. I KNOW. BECAUSE I JUST CLIMBED INTO YO HEAD, STEALING YO THOUGHTS. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THATS WHAT I SAW!! XD)
( YEAH. I KNOW. BECAUSE I JUST CLIMBED INTO YO HEAD, STEALING YO THOUGHTS. XD)

(XD GET OUT MAH HEAD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinn vs. Klaine
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: