The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Over-Protective Brother or More? Empty
PostSubject: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

(Fark. This. Title. Sucks. ASS.)

Finn: *is in his bedroom his Kurt, doing his homework on his bed... And he cannot help but to notice that Kurt is overly happy, humming, smiling... What is up?* Hey... Kurt, Why are you so happy today? Did Practice go well?

(NO, BLAINE KISSED HIM SILLEH BOY. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
(Fark. This. Title. Sucks. ASS.)

Finn: *is in his bedroom his Kurt, doing his homework on his bed... And he cannot help but to notice that Kurt is overly happy, humming, smiling... What is up?* Hey... Kurt, Why are you so happy today? Did Practice go well?

(NO, BLAINE KISSED HIM SILLEH BOY. XDDD)
(XDD OH SILLY, FINN.)

Kurt: Practice was pretty much amazing... *continues his humming, unable to do his own homework because his mind is too obsessed with the fact that Blaine kissed him. He finally had his first proper boy-kiss and it was amazing and perfect and everything he wanted it to be*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD OH SILLY, FINN.)

Kurt: Practice was pretty much amazing... *continues his humming, unable to do his own homework because his mind is too obsessed with the fact that Blaine kissed him. He finally had his first proper boy-kiss and it was amazing and perfect and everything he wanted it to be*

Finn: And why was that, if I can ask?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: And why was that, if I can ask?

Kurt: Oh, it was nothing... Just this boy...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh, it was nothing... Just this boy...

Finn: Wait, a boy? W-what boy? *eyebrows knit together a tad*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Wait, a boy? W-what boy? *eyebrows knit together a tad*

Kurt: This guy Blaine. I like him. A lot. And, well, he kissed me today. *can't help but smile brightly*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: This guy Blaine. I like him. A lot. And, well, he kissed me today. *can't help but smile brightly*

Finn: He kissed you?! I-.... *eyebrows are knitted together ALOT nao... He is mad. XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: He kissed you?! I-.... *eyebrows are knitted together ALOT nao... He is mad. XD*

Kurt: Yeah, he did....Wait, are you mad? Why are you mad?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yeah, he did....Wait, are you mad? Why are you mad?

Finn; Just- Yes! I am mad! You... You just go on saying that you now have a boyfriend?! *is mad... and catches himself...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn; Just- Yes! I am mad! You... You just go on saying that you now have a boyfriend?! *is mad... and catches himself...*

Kurt: Finn, why are you flipping out about this?! I thought that you would be happy for me!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:42 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, why are you flipping out about this?! I thought that you would be happy for me!

Finn: *just says quickly, and just lets it all out* Because I love you! o.o * just looks at Kurt... Oh fuck, he was not suppose to say that. He turns around and starts walking away, FUUUUUUUUU*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *just says quickly, and just lets it all out* Because I love you! o.o * just looks at Kurt... Oh fuck, he was not suppose to say that. He turns around and starts walking away, FUUUUUUUUU*

Kurt: *his jaw sort of drops, and then he follows after Finn* What?! Finn, what did you just say?... *Thinks: He couldn't have said what I think he did. We're brothers and he's straight.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *his jaw sort of drops, and then he follows after Finn* What?! Finn, what did you just say?... *Thinks: He couldn't have said what I think he did. We're brothers and he's straight.*

Finn: *keeps walking, pissed at himself, FarkfarkfarkfarkFUCK. And thinks that he could maybe cover it up* I-I... I didn'ts ay a-anything... I-... *just keeps walking. and is slightly shaking. SHIT, I shouldn't have said that!!*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *keeps walking, pissed at himself, FarkfarkfarkfarkFUCK. And thinks that he could maybe cover it up* I-I... I didn'ts ay a-anything... I-... *just keeps walking. and is slightly shaking. SHIT, I shouldn't have said that!!*

Kurt: I heard you say something, it almost sounded like you said that you loved me. Finn, just tell me what you said!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:02 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"
Kurt: I heard you say something, it almost sounded like you said that you loved me. Finn, just tell me what you said![/quote]

Finn: *FUCK. Turns around/* Fine! You're... You're right... I said... That I loved you... I love you, but i have never admit it and... Just, forget about the whole step-brothers thing! ... Shit, what I'm I saying?! *tenses up and like like a little freakout spaz, like wjhat dave did... xD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *FUCK. Turns around/* Fine! You're... You're right... I said... That I loved you... I love you, but i have never admit it and... Just, forget about the whole step-brothers thing! ... Shit, what I'm I saying?! *tenses up and like like a little freakout spaz, like wjhat dave did... xD*

Kurt: *stands there in utter shock* Finn, but...but you're straight. You told me you were straight, you said you didn't want me flirting with you.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *stands there in utter shock* Finn, but...but you're straight. You told me you were straight, you said you didn't want me flirting with you.

Finn: *Just... sits down and puts his head in his hands* I-... I lied, okay?! I couldn't get the guts to say that I am Bisexual... So I just... Lied. *groans*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:30 pm

[quote="Nicole-la"]

Finn: *Just... sits down and puts his head in his hands* I-... I lied, okay?! I couldn't get the guts to say that I am Bisexual... So I just... Lied. *groans*[/quote

Kurt: And...You wait until we're related to tell me?

(lolthishasbeenafail)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: And...You wait until we're related to tell me?

(lolthishasbeenafail)

Finn: No! Just... Just... I wasn't going to tell you... But I got so mad that it slipped... *is nao depressed and mad at himself... Fark*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: No! Just... Just... I wasn't going to tell you... But I got so mad that it slipped... *is nao depressed and mad at himself... Fark*

Kurt: I still don't understand why you're mad about it. You didn't tell me you liked me, and there are no other gay guys in this town. Were you expecting me to be alone forever?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I still don't understand why you're mad about it. You didn't tell me you liked me, and there are no other gay guys in this town. Were you expecting me to be alone forever?

Finn: I... I don;t know, I just... *sighs* I guess I am just mad at myself... Because I never said it...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I... I don;t know, I just... *sighs* I guess I am just mad at myself... Because I never said it...

Kurt: I wish you did... we could have been together..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I wish you did... we could have been together..

Finn: ): *is now sad... damnit to hell*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: ): *is now sad... damnit to hell*

Kurt: *sees Finn is sad, so he huggles him...:3*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *sees Finn is sad, so he huggles him...:3*

Finn: *Twitch of a smile, and puts a arm around him...* I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Protective Brother or More?
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: