The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD FINN)

Kurt: *smiles as he kisses Blaine, and he moves his hands to Blaine's waist, his fingertips sliding into Blaine's [skintight] jeans...*

Blaine: *Moans as Kurt slides his fingers into his pants, he has the sudden erge to help him take them off.... He keeps kissing Kurt's lips, with tounge*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Moans as Kurt slides his fingers into his pants, he has the sudden erge to help him take them off.... He keeps kissing Kurt's lips, with tounge*

Kurt: *moans Blaine's name as he kisses him, then breaks the kiss and starts unbuttoning Blaine's pants*

(KURT, YOUR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS SHOWING AGAIN.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans Blaine's name as he kisses him, then breaks the kiss and starts unbuttoning Blaine's pants*

(KURT, YOUR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS SHOWING AGAIN.)

Finn: *looks up from his home work* -_- *bites the inside of his bottom lip.* SERIOUSLY?

---

Blaine: *Moans Kurt's name loudly when he starts unbottoning his pants, he helps by pushing off his shoes, then helps with the rest, all while still kissing Kurt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks up from his home work* -_- *bites the inside of his bottom lip.* SERIOUSLY?

---

Blaine: *Moans Kurt's name loudly when he starts unbottoning his pants, he helps by pushing off his shoes, then helps with the rest, all while still kissing Kurt*

Kurt: *realizes..oh yeah, Finn is home..he really doesn't give a fuck though...He smirks into the kiss when Blaine's pants are off, then starts kissing and biting at his neck and earlobe*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *realizes..oh yeah, Finn is home..he really doesn't give a fuck though...He smirks into the kiss when Blaine's pants are off, then starts kissing and biting at his neck and earlobe*

Blaine: *moans loudly again, then starts doing the same to Kurt, fusing with his pants bottons, bitting his bottom lip while kissing*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *moans loudly again, then starts doing the same to Kurt, fusing with his pants bottons, bitting his bottom lip while kissing*

Kurt: *helps Blaine with his pants and kicks off his shoes, still kissing Blaine, hands are resting on Blaine's chest*

(Dear Finn, you have your step brother and his boyfriend making out almost naked on a bed. Moaning. I apologize for the awkward, BUT WE FUCKING OWN YOU. -- Skylar and Nicole)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *helps Blaine with his pants and kicks off his shoes, still kissing Blaine, hands are resting on Blaine's chest*

(Dear Finn, you have your step brother and his boyfriend making out almost naked on a bed. Moaning. I apologize for the awkward, BUT WE FUCKING OWN YOU. -- Skylar and Nicole)

(... DYING. OH MY LORD. DYING)

Finn: *keeps hearing the moaning, and he groans with displeasure. He stands up to look in the fridge for something to drink... Oh what is this... Beer in the back? He just eyes it... He can't. He shouldn't. He must not. He just got in trouble a week and a half ago from getting drunk at a party... Plus the hangover afterwards was NOT a pretty feeling... But... He can't help but to grab two... He thinks that he can drink them, and pass out so he can shut off the noises his step-brother-use to be lover- and his boyfriend are making... I mean, Burt and his mom will never know, right? He opens one up and slowly starts drinking it.*

---

Blaine: *moans as he wraps his arms around Kurt and smiles while he kisses, as he tugs on Kurt's shirt, signaling that he wants it off. *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... DYING. OH MY LORD. DYING)

Finn: *keeps hearing the moaning, and he groans with displeasure. He stands up to look in the fridge for something to drink... Oh what is this... Beer in the back? He just eyes it... He can't. He shouldn't. He must not. He just got in trouble a week and a half ago from getting drunk at a party... Plus the hangover afterwards was NOT a pretty feeling... But... He can't help but to grab two... He thinks that he can drink them, and pass out so he can shut off the noises his step-brother-use to be lover- and his boyfriend are making... I mean, Burt and his mom will never know, right? He opens one up and slowly starts drinking it.*
---
Blaine: *moans as he wraps his arms around Kurt and smiles while he kisses, as he tugs on Kurt's shirt, signaling that he wants it off. *

Kurt: *slowly takes off his shirt, leaving him and Blaine both in their underwear...yeah, Burt would have a heart attack if he know about this, and Finn would need some brain bleach... He continues kissing Blaine, moaning really loudly, totally not caring if Finn hears anything*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *slowly takes off his shirt, leaving him and Blaine both in their underwear...yeah, Burt would have a heart attack if he know about this, and Finn would need some brain bleach... He continues kissing Blaine, moaning really loudly, totally not caring if Finn hears anything*

Blaine: *moans really loudly with him, oh GOD , this is sexy. He starts giving love bites on Kurt's collar bone*
---
Finn: *Soon after, Finn is drunk off his ass, and just finished his third beer, and while going for a fourth one, he accidently trips and fails, the kitchen chair going with him.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *moans really loudly with him, oh GOD , this is sexy. He starts giving love bites on Kurt's collar bone*
---
Finn: *Soon after, Finn is drunk off his ass, and just finished his third beer, and while going for a fourth one, he accidently trips and fails, the kitchen chair going with him.*

Kurt: *was enjoying the hell out of that, moaning, then he hears a crash* Ughhh... *he reluctantly stands up and gets off of Blaine, putting his pants on* come on, we have to see what that was..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *was enjoying the hell out of that, moaning, then he hears a crash* Ughhh... *he reluctantly stands up and gets off of Blaine, putting his pants on* come on, we have to see what that was..

Blaine: *Rolls his eyes with a smirk, then puts his clothes back on* Alrightly, *goes with Kurt downstairs*

Finn: *Even if he is kinda in pain thanks to the chair, he cannot help but to start laughing*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Rolls his eyes with a smirk, then puts his clothes back on* Alrightly, *goes with Kurt downstairs*

Finn: *Even if he is kinda in pain thanks to the chair, he cannot help but to start laughing*

Kurt: *when he sees Finn, he shakes his head a little* Finn, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *when he sees Finn, he shakes his head a little* Finn, what happened?

Finn: *laughs a little, then looks at Kurt and Blaine* I-I fell. Duh. *laughs, then sits up*

(XDDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs a little, then looks at Kurt and Blaine* I-I fell. Duh. *laughs, then sits up*

(XDDDDDDDDD)

Kurt: ...Have you been drinking?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: ...Have you been drinking?

Finn: *Just looks at Kurt with a stupid smile on his face* Um... A little... >.>
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Just looks at Kurt with a stupid smile on his face* Um... A little... >.>

Kurt: *looks at Blaine, then back to Finn and smiles* Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

Kurt: *looks at Blaine, then back to Finn and smiles* Where is it?

Finn: *slowly starts to stand up* The fridge, why?

Blaine: *smirks at Kurt, but at the same time, kinda wondering why he asked as well*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *slowly starts to stand up* The fridge, why?

Kurt: Because...*walks into the fridge and gets two beers, then walks back and hands one to Blaine*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Because...*walks into the fridge and gets two beers, then walks back and hands one to Blaine*

Blaine and Finn: *Looks at Kurt*

Finn: *smiles*

Blaine: Did I miss getting the text saying that you know drank? *smiles as he takes the beer*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine and Finn: *Looks at Kurt*

Finn: *smiles*

Blaine: Did I miss getting the text saying that you know drank? *smiles as he takes the beer*

Kurt: There was this lady named April Rhodes in Glee once...she introduced me to drinking. *opens the beer and takes a sip* Blaine, I think you would have realized that I'm not exactly "innocent" by now.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: There was this lady named April Rhodes in Glee once...she introduced me to drinking. *opens the beer and takes a sip* Blaine, I think you would have realized that I'm not exactly "innocent" by now.

(I AM LISTENING TO WICKED XDDD)

Blaine: *smiles, then opens the bottle and takes a sip,* Alrighty. *smiles then kisses Kurt's cheek*

Finn: *pumps his fist, like ''FUCK YEAH'' he then grabs another beer and drinks it, then just goes* WOOHOO. *holds out his beer bottle as like a toast*

(XDDD WOOHOOOOOO)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:38 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(I AM LISTENING TO WICKED XDDD)

Blaine: *smiles, then opens the bottle and takes a sip,* Alrighty. *smiles then kisses Kurt's cheek*

Finn: *pumps his fist, like ''FUCK YEAH'' he then grabs another beer and drinks it, then just goes* WOOHOO. *holds out his beer bottle as like a toast*

(XDDD WOOHOOOOOO)

(XD CRYING)

*about an hour and 4 beers later...they are all pretty fucking wasted xD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD CRYING)

*about an hour and 4 beers later...they are all pretty fucking wasted xD*

(xDD DYING NAO)

Finn: *is lying on the couch with Kurt and Blaine, drunk off his ass. And since Kurt is pretty damn close to him, he begins to kiss him on the lips in front of Blaine*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:53 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDD DYING NAO)

Finn: *is lying on the couch with Kurt and Blaine, drunk off his ass. And since Kurt is pretty damn close to him, he begins to kiss him on the lips in front of Blaine*

(XDD)
Kurt: *he's kinda drunk, and has no idea that he is kissing Finn and not Blaine, so he kisses him back*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)
Kurt: *he's kinda drunk, and has no idea that he is kissing Finn and not Blaine, so he kisses him back*

Finn: *doesn't really remember what happened after that, but all he knows is that he kissed Blaine... And liked it... And took his pants off... And maybe his underwear as well... And he might have had a menage a trois... Oh great God.*

(I FELT WAY TOO DIRTY DOING THIS, SO IF WE EVER LIKE... DESSCRIBED IT... I WOULD NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER. XDDDDDD GREAT GOD. A three way: -|--\ xDD I HOPE YOU GET THIS.)
(I strangely then imagined them just all passing out, with their pants off... Then waking up IN TERROR. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO   TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: