The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NEVER READ IT)

Finn: *smirks, then starts walking towards her* Cannn I see it?

Drizzle: Nooo! It's not done yet~ *covers it with her tiny arms*

(omg random but we should have her ask where babies come from then me like, 'but if a boy and girl can only ahve a baby, where did I come from?')
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Drizzle: Nooo! It's not done yet~ *covers it with her tiny arms*

(omg random but we should have her ask where babies come from then me like, 'but if a boy and girl can only ahve a baby, where did I come from?')

Finn: *laughs* Alright, alright! I won't see it til you're done. *smiles(

(FUCK YES. AND KURT WOULD EXPLAIN IT, AND THEN FINN WOULD EXPLAIN THE ADOPTION PART, AND TELL THE STORK STORY. XDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs* Alright, alright! I won't see it til you're done. *smiles(

(FUCK YES. AND KURT WOULD EXPLAIN IT, AND THEN FINN WOULD EXPLAIN THE ADOPTION PART, AND TELL THE STORK STORY. XDDDDDD)

(YES. YES.)

Drizzle: *smiles* Thank you! Now go away~ *gets up and starts pushing at Finn, trying to push him out of the room* You're going to distract me from my art!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:53 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES. YES.)

Drizzle: *smiles* Thank you! Now go away~ *gets up and starts pushing at Finn, trying to push him out of the room* You're going to distract me from my art!

Finn: *laughs at her failing, but then starts to pretend* Okay, okay, I'm leaving! *smirks, then goes back to the kitchen where Kurt is*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs at her failing, but then starts to pretend* Okay, okay, I'm leaving! *smirks, then goes back to the kitchen where Kurt is*

Kurt: *smiles at Finn when he comes in* What is she doing in there?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: Drawing a picture that apparently I can't see. *smirks* She ''pushed'' me out. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: Drawing a picture that apparently I can't see. *smirks* She ''pushed'' me out. *softly laughs*

Kurt: *smiles a little* Why aren't you allowed to see it?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *smiles a little* Why aren't you allowed to see it?

Finn: No idea, maybe it's of us. *smiles a little*

(ifaillolz)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: No idea, maybe it's of us. *smiles a little*

(ifaillolz)

(NeverlolzIdo)

Kurt: Maybe~ *Smiles a little and walks to the doorway between the kitchen and living room* She looks so cute when she's drawing.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NeverlolzIdo)

Kurt: Maybe~ *Smiles a little and walks to the doorway between the kitchen and living room* She looks so cute when she's drawing.

Finn: *smiles* She does. She seems so concentrated, like in her own world. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* She does. She seems so concentrated, like in her own world. *softly laughs*

Drizzle: *finishes her picture, smiling, then she gets up with it in her hand and walks into the kitchen* Daddy, I'm finished! *hands the picture to Finn and turn to Kurt* Daddy, look!

Kurt: *walks over to Finn and looks at the picture*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Drizzle: *finishes her picture, smiling, then she gets up with it in her hand and walks into the kitchen* Daddy, I'm finished! *hands the picture to Finn and turn to Kurt* Daddy, look!

Kurt: *walks over to Finn and looks at the picture*

Finn: *Smiles brightly as he looks at the picture, and it is of him, Kurt and Blaine. Him being the tallest, Blaine having his pink sunglasses and Kurt looking fabulous as usual. And it is actually really good.* Wow, Drizzle, this is amazing. *looks at her* You sure you drew this? *smirks*

(STARTING TO EXPLODE OF CUTENESS.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Smiles brightly as he looks at the picture, and it is of him, Kurt and Blaine. Him being the tallest, Blaine having his pink sunglasses and Kurt looking fabulous as usual. And it is actually really good.* Wow, Drizzle, this is amazing. *looks at her* You sure you drew this? *smirks*

(STARTING TO EXPLODE OF CUTENESS.)

Kurt: Yeah, it is amazing. *looks at her, laughing a little at Finn's comment*

Drizzle: Thank you Daddie! *smiles, obviously proud* Of course I drew it! And I didn't trace or anything!

(XDDD FLUFF > ANGST EVEN THO ANGST IS DELICIOUS.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:14 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

Kurt: Yeah, it is amazing. *looks at her, laughing a little at Finn's comment*

Drizzle: Thank you Daddie! *smiles, obviously proud* Of course I drew it! And I didn't trace or anything!

(XDDD FLUFF > ANGST EVEN THO ANGST IS DELICIOUS.)

Finn: *smiles* Well I know what's going on the fridge. *smirks, to her, to fridge is like winnng money *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:31 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* Well I know what's going on the fridge. *smirks, to her, to fridge is like winnng money *

Drizzle: *her eyes light up* Really?! Yay! *claps her hands together, like Kurt does when he's really excited* Thank you daddie! *hugs Finn, well, hugs his legs cause he's so tall, and then hugs Kurt*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:48 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Drizzle: *her eyes light up* Really?! Yay! *claps her hands together, like Kurt does when he's really excited* Thank you daddie! *hugs Finn, well, hugs his legs cause he's so tall, and then hugs Kurt*

Finn: *smiles, and indeed, puts it on the fridge. He then picks her up from behind to put her on his shoulders, giving her a thrill she always loves*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:55 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles, and indeed, puts it on the fridge. He then picks her up from behind to put her on his shoulders, giving her a thrill she always loves*

(Hi, Finn Hudson. Father my child. That's all~)

Drizzle: *smiles and giggles as Finn picks her up and puts her on his shoulders. She looks down at Kurt, now much taller than him* Daddy! You are so short right now! *giggles more*

(THEM IN FUCKING DISNEYLAND OH MY GOD HER DRESSED LIKE ALICE AND BEING SCARED ON RIDES AND FLAILING WHEN SHE MEETS ALICE AND PETER AND THE HATTER.
ALSO, WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE? XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Hi, Finn Hudson. Father my child. That's all~)

Drizzle: *smiles and giggles as Finn picks her up and puts her on his shoulders. She looks down at Kurt, now much taller than him* Daddy! You are so short right now! *giggles more*

(THEM IN FUCKING DISNEYLAND OH MY GOD HER DRESSED LIKE ALICE AND BEING SCARED ON RIDES AND FLAILING WHEN SHE MEETS ALICE AND PETER AND THE HATTER.
ALSO, WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE? XD)

Finn: *laughs* Now you know how I feel! *smirks at Kurt*

(OH MY FUCKING GOD. WE FUCKING NEED THAT. LIKE. YEAH. THAT WILL KILL ME WITH CUTE.
AND... DARK DARK BROWN HAIR THAT IS WAVY AND JUST A LITTLE PAST HER SHOLDERS. FRECKLES, HAZEL EYES, AND.... YEAH. XD)
(AND YOUR POST MADE ME GIGGLE XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:47 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs* Now you know how I feel! *smirks at Kurt*

(OH MY FUCKING GOD. WE FUCKING NEED THAT. LIKE. YEAH. THAT WILL KILL ME WITH CUTE.
AND... DARK DARK BROWN HAIR THAT IS WAVY AND JUST A LITTLE PAST HER SHOLDERS. FRECKLES, HAZEL EYES, AND.... YEAH. XD)
(AND YOUR POST MADE ME GIGGLE XD)

Drizzle: *giggles like a madgirl*

Kurt: *looks up at the two of them, laughing* Hey, it's not my fault I'm not Frankenstein like your Daddy is!

(OMG YOU KINDA JUST DESCRIBED HOW I SEE HER. ALSO WE SHOULD HAVE HER ASKING WHY THEY CALL HER DRIZZLE)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:08 am

Finn: And who knows, Drizzle, maybe you'll grow up as tall as me. *smirks*

(HOW'D YOU IMAGINE HER? XD AND OMFG YES YES YES. )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:14 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Drizzle: *giggles* But I don't want to be a giant! Dad, you're like taller than Hagrid! Oh! Speaking of Harry Potter, can we please~~~ get a hippogriff?! Or a Cheshire Cat! Or a white rabbit! Rabbits are soooo cute!

(PRETTY MUCH THE SAME. XD Like, kinda pale and very dark brown hair and freckles. The only difference is I picture blue eyes instead of hazel xD OMG I SHOULD MAKE HER ON THE SIMS 3! I SHALL. Instead of Stefani I'm just naming her Drizzle though xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:49 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

Drizzle: *giggles* But I don't want to be a giant! Dad, you're like taller than Hagrid! Oh! Speaking of Harry Potter, can we please~~~ get a hippogriff?! Or a Cheshire Cat! Or a white rabbit! Rabbits are soooo cute!

(PRETTY MUCH THE SAME. XD Like, kinda pale and very dark brown hair and freckles. The only difference is I picture blue eyes instead of hazel xD OMG I SHOULD MAKE HER ON THE SIMS 3! I SHALL. Instead of Stefani I'm just naming her Drizzle though xD)

LOL YEAH. BLUE EYES XD)

Finn: *laughs, then jokes* You make it seem like being a giant's a bad thing! Oh! Speaking of Cheshirecats and white rabbits, Did you tell her? *smiles at Kurt*

(I FELT LIKE DISNEYLAMD SEEMED RIGHT RIGHT NOW. XD AND ON THE CAR RIDE, LE QUESTIONS WE HAVE BEEN WANTING HER TO ASK. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 am

Nicole-la wrote:

LOL YEAH. BLUE EYES XD)

Finn: *laughs, then jokes* You make it seem like being a giant's a bad thing! Oh! Speaking of Cheshirecats and white rabbits, Did you tell her? *smiles at Kurt*

(I FELT LIKE DISNEYLAMD SEEMED RIGHT RIGHT NOW. XD AND ON THE CAR RIDE, LE QUESTIONS WE HAVE BEEN WANTING HER TO ASK. XDDD)[/quote]

(LE YES. ALSO IT TAKES ABOUT A DAY AND 14 HOURS TO DRIVE TO CALIFORNIA FROM OHIO. JSYK)

Drizzle: Tell me what?! Are we getting one?! Did you find a rabbit hole?

Kurt: Not yet~ *smirks and looks at Drizzle* Sadly, not yet.... But how do you feel about going to Disneyland instead of looking for Wonderland?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 am

L
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LE YES. ALSO IT TAKES ABOUT A DAY AND 14 HOURS TO DRIVE TO CALIFORNIA FROM OHIO. JSYK)

Drizzle: Tell me what?! Are we getting one?! Did you find a rabbit hole?

Kurt: Not yet~ *smirks and looks at Drizzle* Sadly, not yet.... But how do you feel about going to Disneyland instead of looking for Wonderland?!

Drizzle: What!?! *starts freaking out like little kids do, still on top of Finn, making him laugh* I wanna gooo!

Finn: *laughs, then sets her back down to earth* You are! We are starting the trip next Saturday! *smiles* And you'll get to see Alice, and the Mad Hatter, and Peter Pan.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:18 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Drizzle: What!?! *starts freaking out like little kids do, still on top of Finn, making him laugh* I wanna gooo!

Finn: *laughs, then sets her back down to earth* You are! We are starting the trip next Saturday! *smiles* And you'll get to see Alice, and the Mad Hatter, and Peter Pan.

Kurt: Mhm! And you get to go on rides, and see parades...

Drizzle: *is flipping her shit as children do* When are are leavingggggg!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family   Let's Start A Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next