The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AVPM Reunion!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: But I don't want this one *points at Blaine* to be able to blackmail me with how I sound when I go into my nerdy little fanboy mode. *smirks*

Blaine: *laughs a little* Aw, But I've never heard it before! I am sure it is adorkable. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs a little* Aw, But I've never heard it before! I am sure it is adorkable. *smirks*

Kurt: Blaine, you can hear me sing, you can hear me scream, and you can hear me talk. You will never be allowed to hear me squeal. I sound like a dying chipmunk *smirks and kisses his cheek*

Bonnie: Awwww, you guys are cute! Blaine, don't you dare mess this up!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Blaine, you can hear me sing, you can hear me scream, and you can hear me talk. You will never be allowed to hear me squeal. I sound like a dying chipmunk *smirks and kisses his cheek*

Bonnie: Awwww, you guys are cute! Blaine, don't you dare mess this up!

Blaine: *laughs* Don't worry, I won't! *Smiles, then kisses his cheek as well* We've actually been together for about four months... And Kurt, I will make you squeal, I don't know how, but I will.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* Don't worry, I won't! *Smiles, then kisses his cheek as well* We've actually been together for about four months... And Kurt, I will make you squeal, I don't know how, but I will.

Joey: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID... Sorry. *smiles innocently*

Kurt: *laughs* Okay, Blaine. Good luck on that.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Joey: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID... Sorry. *smiles innocently*

Kurt: *laughs* Okay, Blaine. Good luck on that.

Blaine: *... Burst out laughing* Oh GOD. Who is she?! And why is she so damned dirty?! *smirks*

(lol, we should show them to the room where everyone else is lol)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *... Burst out laughing* Oh GOD. Who is she?! And why is she so damned dirty?! *smirks*

(lol, we should show them to the room where everyone else is lol)

(le yes)
Joey: She's your mother. *Smirks*

Bonnie: Okay, children, come on. *pulls Blaine and Kurt by the hand into the room where everyone is, Joe and Joey following*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(le yes)
Joey: She's your mother. *Smirks*

Bonnie: Okay, children, come on. *pulls Blaine and Kurt by the hand into the room where everyone is, Joe and Joey following*

Blaine: *laughs more,* Great God, My mom is hiding something from me! And children? really? *laughs, then follows Bonnie, his hand in Kurt's*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs more,* Great God, My mom is hiding something from me! And children? really? *laughs, then follows Bonnie, his hand in Kurt's*

Bonnie: Shush it, Potter. *smirks*

Kurt: *looks around and holy god all of them are there and they are all just being awesome and holy shit ghjk*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMa
Bonnie: Shush it, Potter. *smirks*

Kurt: *looks around and holy god all of them are there and they are all just being awesome and holy shit ghjk*[/quote]

Joe W: *gets up from his seat and points intensify at Blaine. And goes to Voldemort!mode* POTTER. We meet again!

Blaine: *pokes back* Indeed we do! And I'm stronger then ever!

(Lol )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Joe W: *gets up from his seat and points intensify at Blaine. And goes to Voldemort!mode* POTTER. We meet again!

Blaine: *pokes back* Indeed we do! And I'm stronger then ever!

(Lol )

(Joe Walker is my favorite okay. "HE'S STILL A RELATIVELY SMALL PERSON" ~ About Darren Criss becoming "huge")

Kurt: *laughs at Joe Walker, while also looking at his abs cus le damn*

Joe M: *snape!mode* Good evening my lord~!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:44 pm

I
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Joe Walker is my favorite okay. "HE'S STILL A RELATIVELY SMALL PERSON" ~ About Darren Criss becoming "huge")

Kurt: *laughs at Joe Walker, while also looking at his abs cus le damn*

Joe M: *snape!mode* Good evening my lord~!

(XDD LOL. AND "ALL HALE LORD VOLEMORT!")

Joe W: Ah! Good evening Snape! I see you brought The Boy Who Lives to me! *evil laugh, then creeps up to Blaine, grabbing his shoulder but fails*

Blaine: *makes Joe fail by snapping his hand back* Watch out! I know karate now! *smirks*

Joe W: *legit voice* Oh, there's no need for that. *puts a finger in Blaine's jeans* I just want to put my hands in your skin tight jeans...*whisper in his ear, but making it audible* And be your teenage dream tonight~ *smirke*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD LOL. AND "ALL HALE LORD VOLEMORT!")

Joe W: Ah! Good evening Snape! I see you brought The Boy Who Lives to me! *evil laugh, then creeps up to Blaine, grabbing his shoulder but fails*

Blaine: *makes Joe fail by snapping his hand back* Watch out! I know karate now! *smirks*

Joe W: *legit voice* Oh, there's no need for that. *puts a finger in Blaine's jeans* I just want to put my hands in your skin tight jeans...*whisper in his ear, but making it audible* And be your teenage dream tonight~ *smirke*

Joe M: *in snape voice* LORD, HOW COULD YOU CHEAT OF MISTER QUIRRELL?!

Kurt: *bursts out into a fit of laughter and has to physically stop himself from dying of lack of air. Why isn't Blaine like this when he's around the Warblers?*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[q

Joe M: *in snape voice* LORD, HOW COULD YOU CHEAT OF MISTER QUIRRELL?!

Kurt: *bursts out into a fit of laughter and has to physically stop himself from dying of lack of air. Why isn't Blaine like this when he's around the Warblers?*

Blaine: *laughs and kind of blushes at Joe, oh god, that wasn't creepy at all*

Joe W: *In Voldemort voice* Because I'm the damned dark lord! I can be pimpin' if I really wanted too! *looks at Kurt and walks over to him* And who are you if I may ask, as for you might be a tag team partner with Potter!

(LOL HOW AM I DOING AS JOE WALKER? AM I FAILING HARD? XD AND WE NEED SOME LAUREN LOPEZ IN DIS PLACE. XD TROLOLOLOLL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs and kind of blushes at Joe, oh god, that wasn't creepy at all*

Joe W: *In Voldemort voice* Because I'm the damned dark lord! I can be pimpin' if I really wanted too! *looks at Kurt and walks over to him* And who are you if I may ask, as for you might be a tag team partner with Potter!

(LOL HOW AM I DOING AS JOE WALKER? AM I FAILING HARD? XD AND WE NEED SOME LAUREN LOPEZ IN DIS PLACE. XD TROLOLOLOLL)
(NO YOU WIN. ALSO YES. SHE'S SOOOO SHORT. SHORTER THAN DARREN. ALSO IN AN INTERVIEW ONCE JOE WENT INTO UMBRIDGE MODE AND WAS CREEPING ON DYLAN, WHO PLAYS DUMBLEDORE XD)
Kurt: *through giggles* I'm Kurt Hummel, Blaine's boyfriend...

Joey: The scarf of sexual preference messed up on Potter, huh?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:34 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO YOU WIN. ALSO YES. SHE'S SOOOO SHORT. SHORTER THAN DARREN. ALSO IN AN INTERVIEW ONCE JOE WENT INTO UMBRIDGE MODE AND WAS CREEPING ON DYLAN, WHO PLAYS DUMBLEDORE XD)
Kurt: *through giggles* I'm Kurt Hummel, Blaine's boyfriend...

Joey: The scarf of sexual preference messed up on Potter, huh?

(OH MY GOD. XDDD WHERE IS IT?)

Blaine: *rolls his eyes playfully* Yep, but not that I mind, *smiles at kurt* Part of me also thinks that it got Malfoy wrong as well. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(OH MY GOD. XDDD WHERE IS IT?)

Blaine: *rolls his eyes playfully* Yep, but not that I mind, *smiles at kurt* Part of me also thinks that it got Malfoy wrong as well. *smirks*

(IT'S THE ONE I WAS CRYING CUS OF HOW THEY MISSED DARREN. UM, I SHALL LINK YOU TOMORROW)

Kurt: Damn straight you don't mind. *smirks*

Lauren: *sneaks up behind Blaine and yells* DID SOMEBODY SAY DRACO MALFOY?! *bursts into laughter*

Joe W: Oh look, Blaine! Someone your height!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:12 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IT'S THE ONE I WAS CRYING CUS OF HOW THEY MISSED DARREN. UM, I SHALL LINK YOU TOMORROW)

Kurt: Damn straight you don't mind. *smirks*

Lauren: *sneaks up behind Blaine and yells* DID SOMEBODY SAY DRACO MALFOY?! *bursts into laughter*

Joe W: Oh look, Blaine! Someone your height!

Joey: You mean damn gay. *smiles innocently*

Blaine: *actually jumps alittle when Lauren yells. * Lauren! *hugs her, then looks at Joe Walker* Hey, you, shush it. She's the only person in this room that is shorter then me! *laughs softly*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Joey: You mean damn gay. *smiles innocently*

Blaine: *actually jumps alittle when Lauren yells. * Lauren! *hugs her, then looks at Joe Walker* Hey, you, shush it. She's the only person in this room that is shorter then me! *laughs softly*

Lauren: Shut it, buddy! *stands up straight* More like your height, Frodo. *laughs and kisses his cheek and speaks in her dramatic Malfoy voice, looking at Kurt* Well isn't he cute!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Lauren: Shut it, buddy! *stands up straight* More like your height, Frodo. *laughs and kisses his cheek and speaks in her dramatic Malfoy voice, looking at Kurt* Well isn't he cute!

Blaine: Crap... *she's right, he laughs and then smiles when she does her Malfoy voice to Kurt* Ah, indeed. *smiles* That is Kurt, my boyfriend. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Crap... *she's right, he laughs and then smiles when she does her Malfoy voice to Kurt* Ah, indeed. *smiles* That is Kurt, my boyfriend. *smirks*
Kurt: *Smiles, kinda resisting the urge to spaz* Hi

Lauren: Hello.. *malfoy voice* My name is Draco Malfoy. I am a racist, I despise gingers and mudbloods, I hate Gryffindor House, and my parents work for the man who is trying to kill your boyfriend. *sticks her hand out* Do you want to be my friend?

Kurt: *giggles and shakes her hand* Definitely. As long as I can help kill said boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:28 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Smiles, kinda resisting the urge to spaz* Hi

Lauren: Hello.. *malfoy voice* My name is Draco Malfoy. I am a racist, I despise gingers and mudbloods, I hate Gryffindor House, and my parents work for the man who is trying to kill your boyfriend. *sticks her hand out* Do you want to be my friend?

Kurt: *giggles and shakes her hand* Definitely. As long as I can help kill said boyfriend.

Blaine: Wait, what?! Kurt, are you-... Are you joining the dark side? *jokes* TRATIOR. *Smirks*

Joey: Ooh, dark side? Bring some cookies back for me!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:33 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Wait, what?! Kurt, are you-... Are you joining the dark side? *jokes* TRATIOR. *Smirks*

Joey: Ooh, dark side? Bring some cookies back for me!

Kurt: Yes Blaine. Yes I am. We' can still date, though, right? *smirks* Will do, Joey.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes Blaine. Yes I am. We' can still date, though, right? *smirks* Will do, Joey.

Blaine: *jokes* No... I'll just go in my corner of sadness... Allllll alone... With no one to love... >< Joey's the only on who loves me!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *jokes* No... I'll just go in my corner of sadness... Allllll alone... With no one to love... >< Joey's the only on who loves me!

Joey: Man love forever! *puts his arm around Blaine and leans down as if he's going to kiss him* GOD, Blaine! I'm hurting me neck just trying to love you! *stands up straight* And that is why no one but me loves you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Joey: Man love forever! *puts his arm around Blaine and leans down as if he's going to kiss him* GOD, Blaine! I'm hurting me neck just trying to love you! *stands up straight* And that is why no one but me loves you.

Blaine: *leans away as joey leans down, then hangs his head* No body loves me because of my size!

(LOL. I LIKE HOW KURT JUST SUDDENLY PLAYED ALONG WITH EVERYTHING AND WARMED UP TO THEM. XDDD)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AVPM Reunion!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: