The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter To Kurt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Finn: *After Kurt leaves the house to go to school in the morning, he places a folded letter -that he wrote to him last night while he was sleeping- on his pillow, then grabs his backpack to head to his own school, smiling that his operation is a go.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:
Finn: *After Kurt leaves the house to go to school in the morning, he places a folded letter -that he wrote to him last night while he was sleeping- on his pillow, then grabs his backpack to head to his own school, smiling that his operation is a go.*

Kurt: *comes home from school later, a little before Finn gets home, and finds the note. He sits down on his bed and unfolds it*

(I'm so excited tfghjk will it make me cry? probably.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *comes home from school later, a little before Finn gets home, and finds the note. He sits down on his bed and unfolds it*

(I'm so excited tfghjk will it make me cry? probably.)

(LOL. MAYBE. I DON'T KNOW. KNOWING YOU, PROBABLY.)

*The letter reads*

Dear Cherry Blossom.

Remember around a year ago I said that if I told you all the reasons why I loved you, it would seriously take, like, forever? Well, I wanna try to tell you in this letter.

I guess I should go to looks first, since personality is saved for best for last. I love the way you smile, because it lights up the room like a flashlight, and your eyes sparkle and are like the ocean. Your skin is soft and flawless like porcelain, and I love how you keep your hair so neat, and how you get paranoid when it is messed up ever so slightly. I love everything about your body, and I would like to see more of it.

Your voice is like an angel, and is unique in every way. I love hearing it, I love hearing the way you say my name, the way you say that you love me, and just love how smooth it is. It is like chocolate. And you know how much I love chocolate.

Now, on to the personality part, I know I have more I would love to say about your looks, and how sexy you are, but my mind is failing on me right now.

I love that you find my stupidity to be adorable, I still to this day do not know why, but you do, and it makes me happy that someone doesn't think that I am just a nincompoop. You also make me feel like someone, while Rachel and Quinn just kinda treated me like their pet or something... I love how you get your mood swings, because when you are mad at me, you suddenly melt and suddenly turn normal forgive me... You know it be true.

I love all the clothes you wear and how you treat them like gold, and how you always strut like you are a 'fierce model'. I love how you kiss, I love how you cuddle, I love how you correct me when I mess up a word, and how, whatever the subject is, you always seem to find a way to fix it, no matter how bad I screwed up. And since we started dating, I have pretty much built my life around you, since, you pretty much changed my life just being in it.

I love your addiction to Diet Coke, Lady Gaga, Mark Jacobs, Wicked, and all Broadway musical in general, and any other thing you are addicted to, because remember, my mind is failing.

So, because of that sad news, I need to end this letter... Also because it is overly long. Just know that there are even more things I adore about you.

I love you, but you already knew that.

Love, Finn.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

(LOL. MAYBE. I DON'T KNOW. KNOWING YOU, PROBABLY.)

*The letter reads*

Dear Cherry Blossom.

Remember around a year ago I said that if I told you all the reasons why I loved you, it would seriously take, like, forever? Well, I wanna try to tell you in this letter.

I guess I should go to looks first, since personality is saved for best for last. I love the way you smile, because it lights up the room like a flashlight, and your eyes sparkle and are like the ocean. Your skin is soft and flawless like porcelain, and I love how you keep your hair so neat, and how you get paranoid when it is messed up ever so slightly. I love everything about your body, and I would like to see more of it.

Your voice is like an angel, and is unique in every way. I love hearing it, I love hearing the way you say my name, the way you say that you love me, and just love how smooth it is. It is like chocolate. And you know how much I love chocolate.

Now, on to the personality part, I know I have more I would love to say about your looks, and how sexy you are, but my mind is failing on me right now.

I love that you find my stupidity to be adorable, I still to this day do not know why, but you do, and it makes me happy that someone doesn't think that I am just a nincompoop. You also make me feel like someone, while Rachel and Quinn just kinda treated me like their pet or something... I love how you get your mood swings, because when you are mad at me, you suddenly melt and suddenly turn normal forgive me... You know it be true.

I love all the clothes you wear and how you treat them like gold, and how you always strut like you are a 'fierce model'. I love how you kiss, I love how you cuddle, I love how you correct me when I mess up a word, and how, whatever the subject is, you always seem to find a way to fix it, no matter how bad I screwed up. And since we started dating, I have pretty much built my life around you, since, you pretty much changed my life just being in it.

I love your addiction to Diet Coke, Lady Gaga, Mark Jacobs, Wicked, and all Broadway musical in general, and any other thing you are addicted to, because remember, my mind is failing.

So, because of that sad news, I need to end this letter... Also because it is overly long. Just know that there are even more things I adore about you.

I love you, but you already knew that.

Love, Finn.

Kurt: *he smiles as soon as he starts reading it, and giggles a little throughout it. He grabs a piece of notebook paper and writes: This is too cute for words. I will reply to this properly at a later time, because you're going to be home soon. For now, I have to correct you. It's Marc Jacobs, with a 'c'. I love you. A lot. xoxox - Kurt <3*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *he smiles as soon as he starts reading it, and giggles a little throughout it. He grabs a piece of notebook paper and writes: This is too cute for words. I will reply to this properly at a later time, because you're going to be home soon. For now, I have to correct you. It's Marc Jacobs, with a 'c'. I love you. A lot. xoxox - Kurt <3*

Finn: *comes home and Kurt is in the bathroom. He wonders if he read it... He goes into their room and finds a note on his bed, and reads it. Smirking. He just walks to the bathroom and says through the door,* Once again, I love how you correct me! *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *comes home and Kurt is in the bathroom. He wonders if he read it... He goes into their room and finds a note on his bed, and reads it. Smirking. He just walks to the bathroom and says through the door,* Once again, I love how you correct me! *softly laughs*

Kurt: *comes out of the bathroom, smiling, and kisses him on the cheek* And I love the fact you have no idea who designers are.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:29 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *comes out of the bathroom, smiling, and kisses him on the cheek* And I love the fact you have no idea who designers are.

Finn: *smiles* hey, at least I try! *kisses him gently on the lips* Soooo, I take it that you liked it? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *smiles* hey, at least I try! *kisses him gently on the lips* Soooo, I take it that you liked it? *smirks*

Kurt: *Smirks* Very much. I've actually started writing a reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *Smirks* Very much. I've actually started writing a reply to it.

Finn: *smiles brightly* Oh really? Is that so?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *smiles brightly* Oh really? Is that so?

Kurt: Mhm~ May take a while though. There's /a lot/ I have to say.

(I actually did, and my sister almost read it and it was embarrassing xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: Mhm~ May take a while though. There's /a lot/ I have to say.

(I actually did, and my sister almost read it and it was embarrassing xD)

(OH MY GOD. I would have DIED. My dad almost read a song that I have been working on on Saturday, HE TOOK THE BOOK FROM ME. I HAD TO SERIOUSLY CRAWL ON HIM TO GET IT. XD)

Finn: *smiles* Can't wait to read it. *kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

(OH MY GOD. I would have DIED. My dad almost read a song that I have been working on on Saturday, HE TOOK THE BOOK FROM ME. I HAD TO SERIOUSLY CRAWL ON HIM TO GET IT. XD)

Finn: *smiles* Can't wait to read it. *kisses his cheek*

Kurt: *smiles* For now, let's address your letter... You love my body and want to see more of it? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:17 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Kurt: *smiles* For now, let's address your letter... You love my body and want to see more of it? *smirks*

Finn: *smirks, then bits his lip and looks up like ''Ehhhh maybe''... He knows what he's getting, if he is correct,he smiles*

(XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *smirks, then bits his lip and looks up like ''Ehhhh maybe''... He knows what he's getting, if he is correct,he smiles*

(XD)

( I swear, I yelled "WANKY!!!!" when I read that)

Kurt: Interesting... *quickly pulls off his shirt, then pulls Finn into a passionate kiss*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

( I swear, I yelled "WANKY!!!!" when I read that)

Kurt: Interesting... *quickly pulls off his shirt, then pulls Finn into a passionate kiss*

(HE IS GETTING HIS WANK ONNNNNN!)

Finn: *smiles into the kiss, wrapping his arms around his waist, then breaks the kiss just a little bit to say* Oh yeah, this works. *smirks, then goes back to the kiss*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

(HE IS GETTING HIS WANK ONNNNNN!)

Finn: *smiles into the kiss, wrapping his arms around his waist, then breaks the kiss just a little bit to say* Oh yeah, this works. *smirks, then goes back to the kiss*

(XDD)
Kurt: *as they're kissing, he moves them over to the bed and pushes Finn down onto it*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:34 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

(XDD)
Kurt: *as they're kissing, he moves them over to the bed and pushes Finn down onto it*

(IS FINN GONNA GET LAID? XDDD)

Finn: *smiles, then pulls Kurt down with him by his pants belt loops, bringing him into a kiss, then starts to kiss his neck*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:42 pm

[quote="Nicole Hudson"

(IS FINN GONNA GET LAID? XDDD)

Finn: *smiles, then pulls Kurt down with him by his pants belt loops, bringing him into a kiss, then starts to kiss his neck*[/quote]

(XDDD WE ARE GONNA GET FINN LAID)

Kurt: *moans out Finn's name, then starts kissing his lips again*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:44 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
(XDDD WE ARE GONNA GET FINN LAID)

Kurt: *moans out Finn's name, then starts kissing his lips again*

(A Letter To Kurt Tumblr_li2gmuUhl11qeg2h8)

Finn: *moans into the kiss as he slowly slides his tounge into Kurt's mouth*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

(A Letter To Kurt Tumblr_li2gmuUhl11qeg2h8)

Finn: *moans into the kiss as he slowly slides his tounge into Kurt's mouth*

(I LOVE THAT MAN.)

Kurt: *slides his tongue into Finn's mouth, twisting their tongues together and pulling on Finn's shirt*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:55 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
(I LOVE THAT MAN.)

Kurt: *slides his tongue into Finn's mouth, twisting their tongues together and pulling on Finn's shirt*

(THE SAME, MAN. I FREAKING LOVE HIM. XD)

Finn: *moans as he begins to rub his tounge against the roof of Kurt's mouth, and the helps with his shirt, throwing it carelessly to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

(THE SAME, MAN. I FREAKING LOVE HIM. XD)

Finn: *moans as he begins to rub his tounge against the roof of Kurt's mouth, and the helps with his shirt, throwing it carelessly to the ground.*

(xDD)

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, his hands moving to the button of Finn's pants*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:30 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

(xDD)

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, his hands moving to the button of Finn's pants*

(A Letter To Kurt Tumblr_lgowhbBB6R1qdrctjo1_400)

Finn: *smiles into the kiss as he feels Kurt's hand by his pants buttons, and starts to kiss his neck, giving him a lovebite*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

(A Letter To Kurt Tumblr_lgowhbBB6R1qdrctjo1_400)

Finn: *smiles into the kiss as he feels Kurt's hand by his pants buttons, and starts to kiss his neck, giving him a lovebite*

Kurt: *moans as Finn gives him a love bite, and he starts unbuttoning Finn's pants~*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:53 pm

[quote="TheWarblette"
Kurt: *moans as Finn gives him a love bite, and he starts unbuttoning Finn's pants~*

[/quote]

Finn: *breaks the lovebite to whisper with a smirk* Oh la la. *smiles, then helps Kurt with his pants, kicking them off,*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Letter To Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Kurt   A Letter To Kurt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Letter To Kurt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: