The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repo! In Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:10 am

Admin wrote:

*rolls eyes and puts down* Well, as a Wonderlandian, I think they're kinda cute!

SO, *claps hand together and rubs* Skylar! Where should go first?! *smiles*

....IwannaseeReggie!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

....IwannaseeReggie!

Okay! Okay guys, we are going meet the Mad Hatter, whos real name is Reginald Theophilus THE THIRD, never forget the third, dude. Reg is insane, so don't question if he is stupid. xDD AND WE'RE WALKIN' *walkswalkswalks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

....IwannaseeReggie!

Okay! Okay guys, we are going meet the Mad Hatter, whos real name is Reginald Theophilus THE THIRD, never forget the third, dude. Reg is insane, so don't question if he is stupid. xDD AND WE'RE WALKIN' *walkswalkswalks*

Everyone:*walkwalkWALKS*

Graverobber: Ugh....Nicole? Why are we going to meet an insane guy?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Everyone:*walkwalkWALKS*

Graverobber: Ugh....Nicole? Why are we going to meet an insane guy?

Uhhhh....*laughs* Because me and Skylar are insane, he is one of the famous icons from wonderland, and because he is hot and cute. *smiles and looks up at Graves* Don't worry. Remember, I like you guys more. c:
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am

Admin wrote:

Uhhhh....*laughs* Because me and Skylar are insane, he is one of the famous icons from wonderland, and because he is hot and cute. *smiles and looks up at Graves* Don't worry. Remember, I like you guys more. c:

Graverobber: Yeah, that;s right. You better love us more *smirks* Well, love me more.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Yeah, that;s right. You better love us more *smirks* Well, love me more.

*laughs and hugs him while walking* Of course mah master! *smiles*

-----

*soon enough,she hears a crash of glass* Uhp, we're close. *smiles* Him and Ears are having a tea party... Like always
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 am

Admin wrote:

*laughs and hugs him while walking* Of course mah master! *smiles*

-----

*soon enough,she hears a crash of glass* Uhp, we're close. *smiles* Him and Ears are having a tea party... Like always

Graverobber: Good, little puppet.
*slightly jumps at the glass crashing* What the...

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Good, little puppet.
*slightly jumps at the glass crashing* What the...

*sighs slightly* It was either a tea pot, or a tea cup... *when they are by the white gate, she motions to come in after her.*

Reginald: *notices and gasps* Nicole! My, my, what a lovely suprise to see you here! You haven't been here in over four months!

Reggie! *runs up and hugs him tight* I know! I'm sorry about that! I missed ya so much! *gives small kiss on the cheek, cuz me and Reg are close budsss. xD*

Reginald: *smiles and sees the identical hat* Ah! I see you brought your hat!! What great taste you have! *giggles and claps hands. Then notices Sky and the Repo! gang* And my goddness! Who are these people? They look so very... Normal. except for that girl *points to Skylar* She looks just as insane as you! *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 am

Admin wrote:

*sighs slightly* It was either a tea pot, or a tea cup... *when they are by the white gate, she motions to come in after her.*

Reginald: *notices and gasps* Nicole! My, my, what a lovely suprise to see you here! You haven't been here in over four months!

Reggie! *runs up and hugs him tight* I know! I'm sorry about that! I missed ya so much! *gives small kiss on the cheek, cuz me and Reg are close budsss. xD*

Reginald: *smiles and sees the identical hat* Ah! I see you brought your hat!! What great taste you have! *giggles and claps hands. Then notices Sky and the Repo! gang* And my goddness! Who are these people? They look so very... Normal. except for that girl *points to Skylar* She looks just as insane as you! *smiles*

I AM INSANE! I hear the voices...AND THEY GET LOUDER. And trust me, NONE of them are normal... *points at Pavi* Especially him...HE SCARES PEOPLE!

Pavi: *staring in his mirror, as usual*

Graverobber:....*just looks at Reginald. Thinks: ....What...the..HELL is with his nose?*

Luigi:...*Thinks: ...Why is he so HAPPY? Ugh. He will get annoying FAST.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

I AM INSANE! I hear the voices...AND THEY GET LOUDER. And trust me, NONE of them are normal... *points at Pavi* Especially him...HE SCARES PEOPLE!

Pavi: *staring in his mirror, as usual*

Graverobber:....*just looks at Reginald. Thinks: ....What...the..HELL is with his nose?*

Luigi:...*Thinks: ...Why is he so HAPPY? Ugh. He will get annoying FAST.*

Um. Walks over to the gang and introduce them one by one, when she gets to Graves she says* Not anybody can have perfect everything... I guess... *laughs and goes on with the intros, and when she gets to Luigi, she says* I read yor mind... He's crazy. what do you expect?

*smiles and goes back to Reginald* So! How is your tea party goin?

Ears: It's doing great, thank ya very much!

*smiles and waves to Ears...Sheexpectssomequestionsabouthim...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:32 am

Admin wrote:

Um. Walks over to the gang and introduce them one by one, when she gets to Graves she says* Not anybody can have perfect everything... I guess... *laughs and goes on with the intros, and when she gets to Luigi, she says* I read yor mind... He's crazy. what do you expect?

*smiles and goes back to Reginald* So! How is your tea party goin?

Ears: It's doing great, thank ya very much!

*smiles and waves to Ears...Sheexpectssomequestionsabouthim...*

Graverobber: Um... Is...Is taht a talking rabbit? o.o
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Um... Is...Is taht a talking rabbit? o.o

*smiles wide and turns to face Graves* Heh. Yes Graves... Yes he is. People call him the March Hare, but you can just call him Ears! *smiles* He is Reginalds best friend, and tea buddy! *grabs a scone and nibbles on it*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:47 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles wide and turns to face Graves* Heh. Yes Graves... Yes he is. People call him the March Hare, but you can just call him Ears! *smiles* He is Reginalds best friend, and tea buddy! *grabs a scone and nibbles on it*

Graverobber:...What the hell is this place? >.>

Wonderland, Graves. Don't question it! ..... And don't use mustard. Ever...Now lemon, that's different!

(Random but: <--- ZOMG CHESHIRE CAT!)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:...What the hell is this place? >.>

Wonderland, Graves. Don't question it! ..... And don't use mustard. Ever...Now lemon, that's different!

(Random but: <--- ZOMG CHESHIRE CAT!)

*smirks and turns to Reg* I am so sorry Reg, but it seems like my friends want to... explore Wonderland more...

Reginald: Aww. *pouts* Do you really have to go? ... Hey! What if I come with you guys?! I could use a walk! *happeh smile, which shows his cute buckteeth xD*

(OMG IT ISSSSS. 8D)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 am

Admin wrote:

*smirks and turns to Reg* I am so sorry Reg, but it seems like my friends want to... explore Wonderland more...

Reginald: Aww. *pouts* Do you really have to go? ... Hey! What if I come with you guys?! I could use a walk! *happeh smile, which shows his cute buckteeth xD*

(OMG IT ISSSSS. 8D)

Yes! Come with usss!

Luigi: *scoff* Do I HAVE to stay with him?

....Shush Luigi. *hits with a rolled up newspaper* Remember, I can stop loving you at anytime and go and be even more obsessed with my Draco.

(XDd YESH. BTW: <3 Buck teeth FTW! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Yes! Come with usss!

Luigi: *scoff* Do I HAVE to stay with him?

....Shush Luigi. *hits with a rolled up newspaper* Remember, I can stop loving you at anytime and go and be even more obsessed with my Draco.

(XDd YESH. BTW: <3 Buck teeth FTW! XDD)

Luigi: *grumblegrumblegroans and glares at Skylar*

Reginald: Oh goodie! *runs to the tea table and puts a tea cup and a tea pot in his hat* Sorry Ears! But we can have our party later! *smiles and rushes back to Nicole with a smile* Okay, i'm ready!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:23 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: *grumblegrumblegroans and glares at Skylar*

Reginald: Oh goodie! *runs to the tea table and puts a tea cup and a tea pot in his hat* Sorry Ears! But we can have our party later! *smiles and rushes back to Nicole with a smile* Okay, i'm ready!

Graverobber: Did he just...>.> you know what, never mind. Lets go..

*walkwalkWALKKKKS*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Did he just...>.> you know what, never mind. Lets go..

*walkwalkWALKKKKS*

*Laughs and WALKS... Not knowing that they just stepped foot in Tulgey Woods*

(DUNDUNDUNNNNN xD

OMG. I just timed how long I can do a note... 46 SECONDS. C:)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:37 am

Admin wrote:

*Laughs and WALKS... Not knowing that they just stepped foot in Tulgey Woods*

(DUNDUNDUNNNNN xD

OMG. I just timed how long I can do a note... 46 SECONDS. C:)

o.o Nicole, where are we?

(XD OMGWIN!)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:43 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

o.o Nicole, where are we?

(XD OMGWIN!)

... *looks around* Shit... We're in Tulgey Woods... Home of the- *hears growl from not to far away.*
*Stops walking* T-the Bandersnatch. >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:47 am

Admin wrote:

... *looks around* Shit... We're in Tulgey Woods... Home of the- *hears growl from not to far away.*
*Stops walking* T-the Bandersnatch. >.<

.....DO. NOT. WANT. o.o THAT THIS FLIPPING SCARY. *hides behind Nicole*

Nathan:...I KNOW I will regret asking...But what is a Bandersnatch?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:57 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

.....DO. NOT. WANT. o.o THAT THIS FLIPPING SCARY. *hides behind Nicole*

Nathan:...I KNOW I will regret asking...But what is a Bandersnatch?

*stays where she is as she hears heavy footsteps from afar* A Bandersnatch... Is one of the beasts of Wonderland... It looks like a oversized bulldog... But it has wicked teeth and claws... It has killed alot of people... o.o *is scared*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 am

Admin wrote:

*stays where she is as she hears heavy footsteps from afar* A Bandersnatch... Is one of the beasts of Wonderland... It looks like a oversized bulldog... But it has wicked teeth and claws... It has killed alot of people... o.o *is scared*

Nathan:....then I suggest we get out of here.... o.o
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

I... I think we can... We are already in the middle of the woods and Regiald could h- *notices that Reg isn't there* Oh, that is just GREAT. THANKS REG... Wimp... Anyways, if we walk fast we could hopefully get out before he finds us... Funfact on the Bandersnatch: It has magnificent hearing... *starts to WALK DAMNIT.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:09 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

I... I think we can... We are already in the middle of the woods and Regiald could h- *notices that Reg isn't there* Oh, that is just GREAT. THANKS REG... Wimp... Anyways, if we walk fast we could hopefully get out before he finds us... Funfact on the Bandersnatch: It has magnificent hearing... *starts to WALK DAMNIT.*

Everyone: *WALKWALKWALK xDD*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! In Wonderland   Repo! In Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! In Wonderland
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next