The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse St. James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Jesse St. James - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(*COUGH* Santana, Mercedes, Brittany, Tina AND Kurt are better female singers than her. xD)

Jesse: Hey, I was wondering... Insetad of me just suing you, lets make it fair. How about a sing off?

(YESSSS. XD)

*Rolls her eyes then looks at Graves for a second with ''Pucks not impressed'' face, then back at the phone* A sing off? *smirks* And loser needs to? What?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Admin wrote:

(YESSSS. XD)

*Rolls her eyes then looks at Graves for a second with ''Pucks not impressed'' face, then back at the phone* A sing off? *smirks* And loser needs to? What?

Jesse: Pay for my car. That you destroyed.

(XDD PUCK'S NOT IMPRESSED.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: Pay for my car. That you destroyed.

(XDD PUCK'S NOT IMPRESSED.)

... >.> *Silentness... Then* Let me get back to you on that. One moment please. *hangs up and looks at Graverobber*
Well... That would be fun, but... I will be totally screwed. I mean, I know Jesse, he ain't gonna play fair, he is going to have his whole group with him... And... I have myself. *slightly smirks... THat is alot of money...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Admin wrote:

... >.> *Silentness... Then* Let me get back to you on that. One moment please. *hangs up and looks at Graverobber*
Well... That would be fun, but... I will be totally screwed. I mean, I know Jesse, he ain't gonna play fair, he is going to have his whole group with him... And... I have myself. *slightly smirks... THat is alot of money...*

Graverobber: Well...you have me...and You can get that other group. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Well...you have me...and You can get that other group. *smiles*

*Smiles wide* Yes... Yes! With you and the group, we can probably kick VA's asses. *smirks, then calls Jesse again.* It's on. We can probably do it at the William Mckinley High School Aditorium. It would be easier there... Lets say, this sunday, 5:00?

Last edited by Nicole Hudson on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Admin wrote:

*Smiles wide* Yes... Yes! With you and the group, we can probably kick VA's asses. *smirks, then calls Jesse again.* It's on. We can probably do it at the West Mckinley High School Aditorium. It would be easier there... Lets say, this sunday, 5:00?

Jesse: Sounds good. See you there. And remember : They lost nationals, they're going to loose again.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Jesse: Sounds good. See you there. And remember : They lost nationals, they're going to loose again.

>.> Oh, just shush. -.- *hangs up, then sighs, then looks at Graves* We need to get New Directions here... Like... Now. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Admin wrote:

>.> Oh, just shush. -.- *hangs up, then sighs, then looks at Graves* We need to get New Directions here... Like... Now. *smiles*

Graverobber:...And we do this how?

(XD IS FINN HALF CAPITAL G GAY IN THIS RP TOO?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:...And we do this how?

(XD IS FINN HALF CAPITAL G GAY IN THIS RP TOO?)

Hmm... *thinks for a second.* Call Mr. Schue, the Glee Clubs teacher, class is in secsion now so might as well call him... Just hope they aren't in the middle of a song... *smirks and calls him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Admin wrote:

Hmm... *thinks for a second.* Call Mr. Schue, the Glee Clubs teacher, class is in secsion now so might as well call him... Just hope they aren't in the middle of a song... *smirks and calls him*

(...AND YOU JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE HIS NUMBER...XD <3)

Mr Schue: *Answersss* Hello?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(...AND YOU JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE HIS NUMBER...XD <3)

Mr Schue: *Answersss* Hello?

Hi Mr. Schue! I hope I didn't interrupt anything, but I kinda think I need you and your group's help with something. *slightly smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Admin wrote:

Hi Mr. Schue! I hope I didn't interrupt anything, but I kinda think I need you and your group's help with something. *slightly smiles*

Mr Schue: No, you didn't. What can we help you with? (LOLTHISSUCKS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mr Schue: No, you didn't. What can we help you with? (LOLTHISSUCKS)

Well... A sing off... Long story short: Jesse St. James pretended to love me, I got revenge by damaging his car, and intead od suing me, he said a sing off. Loser needs to pay for the damage... And I know he's gonna have help from his group... So... Do you think that you and your group could... Maybe help me out? *crosses her figurers*

(yes, Finn is totally bi in this RP. XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Admin wrote:

Well... A sing off... Long story short: Jesse St. James pretended to love me, I got revenge by damaging his car, and intead od suing me, he said a sing off. Loser needs to pay for the damage... And I know he's gonna have help from his group... So... Do you think that you and your group could... Maybe help me out? *crosses her figurers*

(yes, Finn is totally bi in this RP. XDDDD)

(FUCKYES! *dances*)

Mr Schue: Help you beat Vocal Adrenaline? We'd be happy to. Come down to the school - we are just starting rehearsal.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FUCKYES! *dances*)

Mr Schue: Help you beat Vocal Adrenaline? We'd be happy to. Come down to the school - we are just starting rehearsal.

*smiles HUGELY* Oh, okay! I'll be down there with a friend in a moment! Thank you so much, Mr. Schue! *hangs up after he answers, then turns to Graverobber and smiles* We got our group! Mr. Schue said that we can come to the school and discuss it!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Admin wrote:

*smiles HUGELY* Oh, okay! I'll be down there with a friend in a moment! Thank you so much, Mr. Schue! *hangs up after he answers, then turns to Graverobber and smiles* We got our group! Mr. Schue said that we can come to the school and discuss it!

Graverobber: That's good. So...let's go?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: That's good. So...let's go?

Yeah. *smirks* We need help beating Jesses ass in this, and you can even hurt him afterwards. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Admin wrote:

Yeah. *smirks* We need help beating Jesses ass in this, and you can even hurt him afterwards. *smiles*

Graverobber: *smirks* Good.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*When her and Graves arrive at the Aditorum, she see's the gang waiting. She smiles* Hey guys!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*When her and Graves arrive at the Aditorum, she see's the gang waiting. She smiles* Hey guys!

Graverobber: *stands there...awkwardly....*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *stands there...awkwardly....*

*Everybody waves*

*sees Graverobber looking awkward, whispers* They're just kids, they ain't gonna bite you. *smirks, then turns to the group* So... Main thing. How are we going to beat Vocal Adrenaline? *hopes that Will told them the situation. XD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Admin wrote:

*Everybody waves*

*sees Graverobber looking awkward, whispers* They're just kids, they ain't gonna bite you. *smirks, then turns to the group* So... Main thing. How are we going to beat Vocal Adrenaline? *hopes that Will told them the situation. XD*

Mercedes: By being better than them, obviously. Which should be pretty easy, cus Rachel's sick so no one has to hear her complain, and sing lead in everything we do.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mercedes: By being better than them, obviously. Which should be pretty easy, cus Rachel's sick so no one has to hear her complain, and sing lead in everything we do.

*SMILES* Well... Duh. And... I must say, that is great. *smirks* The thing is... What songs are we gonna sing? We need to figure this all out in only 5 days... >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Admin wrote:

*SMILES* Well... Duh. And... I must say, that is great. *smirks* The thing is... What songs are we gonna sing? We need to figure this all out in only 5 days... >.<

*everyone looks around...someone say something damnitXD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*everyone looks around...someone say something damnitXD*

Um... *can't help but to pull a Rachel in the gaga episode* Ideas, ideas... *does hand motion... WE CAN'T LOSE. XD* Well... We need two songs... And one of them should be big and have all of us... Then maybe a solo or something? *SHE GOES BLANK WHEN SHE IS ON COMAND... >.<*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse St. James   Jesse St. James - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse St. James
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Repo! The Genetic Opera RP's-
Jump to: