The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Not. ENOUGH. xD PUCK AS A WHOLE SCENE SHIRTLESS. Kurt and Finn need to have one after they profess their love for each other.)

Kurt: *feels kinda weird about this...no one has ever really seen him shirtless before. Still, he helps Finn take it off, making sure it doesn't rip - it was Marc Jacobs.*

(FML I NEED A SHOWER. >:( Brb, twin!)

(Fuk yes. xDD)

Finn: *smirks when he sees Kurt shirtless, he had a pretty good body. He starts kissing Kurts collarbone*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Admin wrote:

(Fuk yes. xDD)

Finn: *smirks when he sees Kurt shirtless, he had a pretty good body. He starts kissing Kurts collarbone*

(XD WE NEED THIS SCENE. We ALSO need a scene where Jacob Ben Isreal catches them making out in the bathroom between classes. Cus, ya know, Finn is like Cory in that way - He just NEEDS to be kissing Kurt xD)

Kurt: *His embarrassment over being shritless pretty much goes the hell away when Finn starts kissing his collar bone- yeah, he totally loves this and moans quietly.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD WE NEED THIS SCENE. We ALSO need a scene where Jacob Ben Isreal catches them making out in the bathroom between classes. Cus, ya know, Finn is like Cory in that way - He just NEEDS to be kissing Kurt xD)

Kurt: *His embarrassment over being shritless pretty much goes the hell away when Finn starts kissing his collar bone- yeah, he totally loves this and moans quietly.*

(HELL YES. XD And dude, how do we end this part? cuz i'm making this make-out part in story form. xDD)

Finn: *wraps his arms around Kurts soft, bare, torso, and traces kisses up his neck, to his jaw, then back to the lips once again. he moans quietly*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Admin wrote:

(HELL YES. XD And dude, how do we end this part? cuz i'm making this make-out part in story form. xDD)

Finn: *wraps his arms around Kurts soft, bare, torso, and traces kisses up his neck, to his jaw, then back to the lips once again. he moans quietly*

(...XD YOU ARE? I now feel like I have helped in someway. XD And...I will come up with something! :D)

Kurt: *breaks the kiss* Well, well, Finn Hudson. *smiles* You are an extraordinary kisser. *kisses Finn's neck*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(...XD YOU ARE? I now feel like I have helped in someway. XD And...I will come up with something! :D)

Kurt: *breaks the kiss* Well, well, Finn Hudson. *smiles* You are an extraordinary kisser. *kisses Finn's neck*

(YES I AR. And you are seriously helpping. :D)

Finn: *closes his eyes for a couple of seconds when kurt kisses his neck, to enjoy it even moe... Happy hm* Same goes you, Kurt. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:

(YES I AR. And you are seriously helpping. :D)

Finn: *closes his eyes for a couple of seconds when kurt kisses his neck, to enjoy it even moe... Happy hm* Same goes you, Kurt. *smiles*

(XDD)

Kurt: I would think so. *smirks* You seem to be enjoying this...*moves down to his collarbone*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Kurt: I would think so. *smirks* You seem to be enjoying this...*moves down to his collarbone*

(... WHAT IS YOUR PLAN?! o.o xDD)

Finn: *chuckles* I can't help that when I kiss you, all my troubles go away... *smiles, and kisses Kurts forehead*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Admin wrote:

(... WHAT IS YOUR PLAN?! o.o xDD)

Finn: *chuckles* I can't help that when I kiss you, all my troubles go away... *smiles, and kisses Kurts forehead*

(PPPFFFFFF WHAT PLAN? XD I DON'T PLAN SHIT. THIS SHIT JUST COMES INTO MY BRAIN, AND I JUST HOPE IT MAKES SOME SENSE XD MOST OF THE TIME I DON'T EVEN KNOW.)

Kurt: Is that so? *smiles and kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(PPPFFFFFF WHAT PLAN? XD I DON'T PLAN SHIT. THIS SHIT JUST COMES INTO MY BRAIN, AND I JUST HOPE IT MAKES SOME SENSE XD MOST OF THE TIME I DON'T EVEN KNOW.)

(xDDDD BEST. ANSWER. EVAR. XD)

Finn: Uh huh, to be honest, it's like I am going to a different world... *smiles, and grabs Kurts hand* <3

(ifailed. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:01 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xDDDD BEST. ANSWER. EVAR. XD)

Finn: Uh huh, to be honest, it's like I am going to a different world... *smiles, and grabs Kurts hand* <3

(ifailed. xD)

(STATUS WORTHY? XD No, honestly, what the HELL did you think I was planning? And no you didn't that was fuckin CUTE.)

Kurt: *snuggles* :3 Iloveyou.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"][quote="Admin"]
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(STATUS WORTHY? XD No, honestly, what the HELL did you think I was planning? And no you didn't that was fuckin CUTE.)

Kurt: *snuggles* :3 Iloveyou.

(XD YESSSS. TOTALLY. And... I DON'T KNOW. XD And rly? Why thank you sir!)

Finn: *smiles, and hugs Kurt tight* Iloveyoutoo. (:

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:20 am

Admin wrote:

(XD YESSSS. TOTALLY. And... I DON'T KNOW. XD And rly? Why thank you sir!)

Finn: *smiles, and hugs Kurt tight* Iloveyoutoo. (:

(XD THEN WHY DID YOU ASK? EXPLAIN YOURSELF. :D)

Kurt: ...How stupid does my hair look right now? *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:25 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD THEN WHY DID YOU ASK? EXPLAIN YOURSELF. :D)

Kurt: ...How stupid does my hair look right now? *giggles*

(... I DON'T KNOW... CALL ME BRINNY. XD)

Finn: *chuckles* Not that bad, don't worry. *smiles* It gives you the bad boy look. *softly laugh*

( xDD )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 am

Admin wrote:

(... I DON'T KNOW... CALL ME BRINNY. XD)

Finn: *chuckles* Not that bad, don't worry. *smiles* It gives you the bad boy look. *softly laugh*

( xDD )

(PPFFTTTT YOU SO ARE. XD)

Kurt: *tries, and fails, at fixing his hair. then he realizes he is snuggling against Finn Hudson. Shirtless. And He jsut made out with him. Shirtless. Yeah, he can die happy now.*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(PPFFTTTT YOU SO ARE. XD)

Kurt: *tries, and fails, at fixing his hair. then he realizes he is snuggling against Finn Hudson. Shirtless. And He jsut made out with him. Shirtless. Yeah, he can die happy now.*

Finn: *laughs softly and kisses Kurts cheek... To be honest, he can die happy too.*

(and... Fin? xD OR IS THERE MORE YOU WANNA ADD? Do it man, do it. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 am

Admin wrote:

Finn: *laughs softly and kisses Kurts cheek... To be honest, he can die happy too.*

(and... Fin? xD OR IS THERE MORE YOU WANNA ADD? Do it man, do it. xD)

(Yeah, Fin. BUT WE ARE SO DOING ANOTHER KINN RP SOON. CUS THAT WAS THE BEST RP EVAR. SRIUSLY.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:15 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Yeah, Fin. BUT WE ARE SO DOING ANOTHER KINN RP SOON. CUS THAT WAS THE BEST RP EVAR. SRIUSLY.)

( AH HELL YEAH. THIS WAS THE BEST RP. SERIOUSLY. XD Dude, but... WE NEED A PLOT. XD
And yay, today is mah birthday, hallah! xD I legitly turn 14 at like 11:48 PM XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:17 am

Admin wrote:

( AH HELL YEAH. THIS WAS THE BEST RP. SERIOUSLY. XD Dude, but... WE NEED A PLOT. XD
And yay, today is mah birthday, hallah! xD I legitly turn 14 at like 11:48 PM XD)

(XD I WILL THINK UP SOME SHIT. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 AND....thattttsss in like 23 hours. xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD I WILL THINK UP SOME SHIT. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 AND....thattttsss in like 23 hours. xD)

(DO IT MAN. I SHALL THINK TOO. XD AND THANK YOU MAH TWIN! And yep, I was SO close to being born on the 4th. xD Funfact: I came out of my mums tummeh mega early, like... I think I came out at six months. xDD I was like: ''NUUUU. I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS PRISON.'' XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 am

Admin wrote:

(DO IT MAN. I SHALL THINK TOO. XD AND THANK YOU MAH TWIN! And yep, I was SO close to being born on the 4th. xD Funfact: I came out of my mums tummeh mega early, like... I think I came out at six months. xDD I was like: ''NUUUU. I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS PRISON.'' XD)

(XD WHAT THE SHIT YOU COULD HAVE DIED. XD YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A TINY BABEH.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:35 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD WHAT THE SHIT YOU COULD HAVE DIED. XD YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A TINY BABEH.)

(xDDD I KNOW. AND I WAS. I think was only like... I think only 8 inches big. xDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:37 am

Admin wrote:

(xDDD I KNOW. AND I WAS. I think was only like... I think only 8 inches big. xDD)

(THAT IS SMALLER THAN A FUCKING RULER. O.O)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:44 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THAT IS SMALLER THAN A FUCKING RULER. O.O)

( I KNOW. XD Well, when you are born normaly, you are the size of a ruler I am sure, so... xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:48 am

Admin wrote:

( I KNOW. XD Well, when you are born normaly, you are the size of a ruler I am sure, so... xDDD)

(THAT SHIT IS CRAZY. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"   GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!" - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLEE RP - "I love him, okay?!"
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15