The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Admin wrote:

(XDDDDD YESH. EXACTLY LIKE THAT. XD)

Finn: *Finds a way to push Blaine to the ground and keep punching his face... FACE IS KEY TO HIM XD*

(''Not what I had in mind, but not bad, I would say the balls, but okay...'' - ME. XD)

("I would say the balls" *WARNING - I'M ABOUT TO MAKE A SEX JOKE* Kurt would KILL Finn if that happened. That would mean fun times with blaine tonight.)

Kurt: *pulls on Finn, trying to get him off Blaine* STOP IT, FINN! Just...STOP!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

("I would say the balls" *WARNING - I'M ABOUT TO MAKE A SEX JOKE* Kurt would KILL Finn if that happened. That would mean fun times with blaine tonight.)

Kurt: *pulls on Finn, trying to get him off Blaine* STOP IT, FINN! Just...STOP!
(OH GREAT GOD XDDDDDDD)

Finn: *punches Blaine one more time... Then glares at him... but doesn't get off him...*

(*eyebrow wiggle??* xDDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Admin wrote:

(OH GREAT GOD XDDDDDDD)

Finn: *punches Blaine one more time... Then glares at him... but doesn't get off him...*

(I have another one I thought last night but it;s worse. xD)

Kurt: *kneels by Blaine, who is in fucking pain. xD* Are you happy, Finn? *rubs his hand over a bruise forming on Blaine's face*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

(OH GREAT GOD XDDDDDDD)

(I have another one I thought last night but it;s worse. xD)

Kurt: *kneels by Blaine, who is in fucking pain. xD* Are you happy, Finn? *rubs his hand over a bruise forming on Blaine's face*

Blaine:*finiches in pain*

Finn: I-... *Gets up slowly, staring at the two of them... He now feels a little bad... He just turns around and starts walking away... Thinks: >.< why can't i think of something to say?*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Admin wrote:

Blaine:*finiches in pain*

Finn: I-... *Gets up slowly, staring at the two of them... He now feels a little bad... He just turns around and starts walking away... Thinks: >.< why can't i think of something to say?*

Kurt: You look cute all beat up. *smiles at Blaine, then looks up at Finn, who is walking away.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You look cute all beat up. *smiles at Blaine, then looks up at Finn, who is walking away.*

Blaine: *weak smile* Does it make me look bad-ass? (DID I FAILLL? XD)

Finn: *heard what Kurt said and sighs... Then quietly says* I hope you two are happy together... *SADFACEISSAD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *heard what Kurt said and sighs... Then quietly says* I hope you two are happy together... *SADFACEISSAD*
(XDD HELL NO)

Kurt: *smiles at Blaine* Yes it does... *looks at Finn* No...No, Finn... *devastated face...he's going to cry*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD HELL NO)

Kurt: *smiles at Blaine* Yes it does... *looks at Finn* No...No, Finn... *devastated face...he's going to cry*

Finn: *sighs and turns around* What? It seems that you're happier with Blaine so...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD HELL NO)

Finn: *sighs and turns around* What? It seems that you're happier with Blaine so...[/quote]

Kurt: Finn, don't do this....please... I just want time to think.

(If Kurt picks Blaine, then Carol and Burt get married, then we can do an RP that blaine is over kurt's house and it's alll awkward or kurt walks in on them making out xDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, don't do this....please... I just want time to think.

(If Kurt picks Blaine, then Carol and Burt get married, then we can do an RP that blaine is over kurt's house and it's alll awkward or kurt walks in on them making out xDD)

(*Is silent* I... I like it. *Nods head vigorously* I LIKE IT ALOT. FLAINE. TOTALLY. XDDD)

Finn:... *sighs AGAIN* Uh... Fine. *squeezes bridge of nose* Just-... I gotta go... *turns around. Still really upset...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(*Is silent* I... I like it. *Nods head vigorously* I LIKE IT ALOT. FLAINE. TOTALLY. XDDD)

Finn:... *sighs AGAIN* Uh... Fine. *squeezes bridge of nose* Just-... I gotta go... *turns around. Still really upset...*

(Well, that was actually a typo that was supposed to say Finn XDD I SHIP ALL THREE OF THEM PERSONALLY. KUFLAINE FTFW. I ACTUALLY SHIP ALL OF THE GLEE BOYS. KUBLAMINNUCKIEIKE *ku-bl-am-inn-uck-ie-ike* CUS DO YOU REALIZE HOW HOT THAT'D BE?)

Kurt: *whispers: Good-bye, Finn Hudson* *he looks back at Blaine, smiling* I suppose you hate me, too? After all, I never really told you about him...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Well, that was actually a typo that was supposed to say Finn XDD I SHIP ALL THREE OF THEM PERSONALLY. KUFLAINE FTFW. I ACTUALLY SHIP ALL OF THE GLEE BOYS. KUBLAMINNUCKIEIKE *ku-bl-am-inn-uck-ie-ike* CUS DO YOU REALIZE HOW HOT THAT'D BE?)

Kurt: *whispers: Good-bye, Finn Hudson* *he looks back at Blaine, smiling* I suppose you hate me, too? After all, I never really told you about him...

(TOTALLY FING HOT. XDD)

Blaine: *smiles, then sits up, rubbing the back of his head* No, not really... I understand why you didn't tell him... *Thinks: because I am MUCH better... duh. (XDDD) *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(TOTALLY FING HOT. XDD)

Blaine: *smiles, then sits up, rubbing the back of his head* No, not really... I understand why you didn't tell him... *Thinks: because I am MUCH better... duh. (XDDD) *

Kurt:...*smiles and glomp hugs him* (I love the idea of Blaine being an over-confident boy like harry xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...*smiles and glomp hugs him* (I love the idea of Blaine being an over-confident boy like harry xD)

(Totally... EXAMPLE:

Harry: ''Well I got a confession to make, Ginny, these shoe right here, they're magical, enchanted dancing shoes!''
Ginny: ''Oh wow wee, Harry Potter!''
Harry: ''I'm just messing with you! I'm just awesome at Dancing!''

''Hey Cho! HeyheydancewithmeI'mHarryPotterletsgo!'' XDDDDD JUST WANTED TO. XD)

Blaine: *smiles and hugs him back... Even though Kurt just kinda hurt him... And places a little kiss on Kurts cheek*

(you made me go AWWWWW XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Totally... EXAMPLE:

Harry: ''Well I got a confession to make, Ginny, these shoe right here, they're magical, enchanted dancing shoes!''
Ginny: ''Oh wow wee, Harry Potter!''
Harry: ''I'm just messing with you! I'm just awesome at Dancing!''

''Hey Cho! HeyheydancewithmeI'mHarryPotterletsgo!'' XDDDDD JUST WANTED TO. XD)

Blaine: *smiles and hugs him back... Even though Kurt just kinda hurt him... And places a little kiss on Kurts cheek*

(you made me go AWWWWW XDDD)

(Then there's THIS from the sequel:
Umbridge: Permission form to Hogsmeade?
Harry: I'm Harry Potter so...
XDDD)

Kurt: *blushes and smiles* You look so..odd...with those bruises...It ruins the whole dapper thing you had going on.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Then there's THIS from the sequel:
Umbridge: Permission form to Hogsmeade?
Harry: I'm Harry Potter so...
XDDD)

Kurt: *blushes and smiles* You look so..odd...with those bruises...It ruins the whole dapper thing you had going on.

(xDDDDD)

Blaine: Don't worry, *slowly gets up* they'll heal with just some ice... *sticks hand out for Kurt* Come on, we can get some ice on the way to practice. *smiles*

(THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO FINN DAMNIT. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDDD)

Blaine: Don't worry, *slowly gets up* they'll heal with just some ice... *sticks hand out for Kurt* Come on, we can get some ice on the way to practice. *smiles*

(THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO FINN DAMNIT. XDDD)

(LOL ITS FUNNY... Except the image of Darren and Chris kissing... is even more... just.. UNFFFFFFFFF)

Kurt: *grabs his hand* Alright...and the Warblers are going to kill us...they seem pretty uptight.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LOL ITS FUNNY... Except the image of Darren and Chris kissing... is even more... just.. UNFFFFFFFFF)

Kurt: *grabs his hand* Alright...and the Warblers are going to kill us...they seem pretty uptight.

(UNF? I FAIL )

Blaine: Don't worry, I'll talk to them, I think they'll understand...

(WHEN DO WE START THE MAKING OUT? XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(UNF? I FAIL )

Blaine: Don't worry, I'll talk to them, I think they'll understand...

(WHEN DO WE START THE MAKING OUT? XDDDD)

(UNF = HOLYSHITSUPEREGAFUCKINGFOXYAWESOMEHOT)
Kurt: I hope so...I don't want you to get in trouble because of Finn...

(AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLE.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(UNF = HOLYSHITSUPEREGAFUCKINGFOXYAWESOMEHOT)
Kurt: I hope so...I don't want you to get in trouble because of Finn...

(AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLE.)

Blaine: No no, I don't see that happening... They would get mad at Finn probably... Come on *starts walking with Kurt, their hands locked together*

(SHOULD FINN GO AFTER DAVE? XDD)

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
[

Blaine: No no, I don't see that happening... They would get mad at Finn probably... Come on *starts walking with Kurt, their hands locked together*

(SHOULD FINN GO AFTER DAVE? XDD)

(FUCK. YES.)

Kurt: *looks down at their hands.. <3*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FUCK. YES.)

Kurt: *looks down at their hands.. <3*

Finn: *next day, he finds Dave in the bathroom and pushes him as hard as he can* Hey Dave!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *next day, he finds Dave in the bathroom and pushes him as hard as he can* Hey Dave!

Dave: What the hell, gay boy?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: What the hell, gay boy?!

Finn: Oh, like you're no different?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh, like you're no different?!

Dave: What the hell are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinn vs. Klaine
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: