The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDDD YEAH NICE ONE. XD)

Blaine:: *moans, then starts giving a passionate love bite to Kurt on his neck*

Finn: *FORCES himself to walk away... He now back to being totally depressed, and now just plain pissed.*
(....Finn....D: I STILL LOVE YOU.)

Kurt: *moans loudly, moving his hands to Blaine's waist* Remind me to wear this whenever you come over, mkay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(....Finn....D: I STILL LOVE YOU.)

Kurt: *moans loudly, moving his hands to Blaine's waist* Remind me to wear this whenever you come over, mkay?

(DITTO)

Blaine: *slightly laughs and smiles* And remind me to wear suspenders whenever I come over, alright? *moves his hands down to Kurt's ass*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(DITTO)

Blaine: *slightly laughs and smiles* And remind me to wear suspenders whenever I come over, alright? *moves his hands down to Kurt's ass*

Kurt: Of course. *smirks gives Blaine a lovebite on his collarbone*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Of course. *smirks gives Blaine a lovebite on his collarbone*

Blaine: *moans a little too loudly, but doesn't really cares who hears it... He then slowly starts to take the jersey off... Because he knows that then he will have a 95% naked Kurt Hummel.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *moans a little too loudly, but doesn't really cares who hears it... He then slowly starts to take the jersey off... Because he knows that then he will have a 95% naked Kurt Hummel.*

(OH MY GOD 95% NAKED KURT HUMMEL MADE ME LAUGH FAR TOO MUCH)

Kurt: *bites his lip and blushes a little. He's going to be practically naked with his obviously turned on boyfriend.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD 95% NAKED KURT HUMMEL MADE ME LAUGH FAR TOO MUCH)

Kurt: *bites his lip and blushes a little. He's going to be practically naked with his obviously turned on boyfriend.*

(xDDDD AS IT SHOULD XD AND IT IS FUNNY. I LIKE REDVINES MUCH BETTER, YET I AM EATING TWIZZLERS RITE NAO XDD)

Blaine: *stops and be's the gentlemen he is and asks* Too much, my fair prince? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDD AS IT SHOULD XD AND IT IS FUNNY. I LIKE REDVINES MUCH BETTER, YET I AM EATING TWIZZLERS RITE NAO XDD)

Blaine: *stops and be's the gentlemen he is and asks* Too much, my fair prince? *smiles*

Kurt: *shakes his head 'no' and smiles* Proceed, my dapper prince.

(REDVINES > ALL OTHER CANDY. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head 'no' and smiles* Proceed, my dapper prince.

(REDVINES > ALL OTHER CANDY. XD)

(XDDD THEY ARE ADDICTIVE)

Blaine: *smiles then kisses Kurt again while taking the jersey off slowly*

(OH AND REDVINES CAME BEFORE TWIZZLERS, SO. HA!)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD THEY ARE ADDICTIVE)

Blaine: *smiles then kisses Kurt again while taking the jersey off slowly*

(I KNOW, RIGHT?)

Kurt: *kisses him back, and helps Blaine take the jersey off him, leaving him in his underwear*

(KURT HUMMEL WITH BLAINE IN UNDIES. RYAN, WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU EVER LET THIS HAPPEN? I MAKES MY SHIPPER HEART SQUEE.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I KNOW, RIGHT?)

Kurt: *kisses him back, and helps Blaine take the jersey off him, leaving him in his underwear*

(KURT HUMMEL WITH BLAINE IN UNDIES. RYAN, WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU EVER LET THIS HAPPEN? I MAKES MY SHIPPER HEART SQUEE.)

Finn: *takes another sneak for the hell of it, he quietly takes a sip of soda before looking in the door crack...* O.O *HOLY FUCK. Starts to choke. Oh God, I think i blew my cover!* *Quickly walks away*

Blaine: **naughty smile, then starts gving him precious lovebites on his chest, his hands wraped around Kurts waist*

(Nice one Finn. XDDD YOU ARE STUPID FOR SNEAKING AGAIN. SIRIUSLY? ... SIRIUSLY?)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *takes another sneak for the hell of it, he quietly takes a sip of soda before looking in the door crack...* O.O *HOLY FUCK. Starts to choke. Oh God, I think i blew my cover!* *Quickly walks away*

Blaine: **naughty smile, then starts gving him precious lovebites on his chest, his hands wraped around Kurts waist*

(Nice one Finn. XDDD YOU ARE STUPID FOR SNEAKING AGAIN. SIRIUSLY? ... SIRIUSLY?)

(REALLY FINN? XD DO YOU WANT TO GIVE YOURSELF A HEART ATTACK OR SOMETHING. My favorite part: He took a drink this time. xD FINN WOULD DO THAT.)

Kurt: *heard Finn, but decided he was just being paranoid and hearing things. He moans as Blaine gives him lovebites, softly at first but gets louder. He starts to kisses Blaine's lips quickly, then bites and kisses his neck and bites his earlobe gently*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(REALLY FINN? XD DO YOU WANT TO GIVE YOURSELF A HEART ATTACK OR SOMETHING. My favorite part: He took a drink this time. xD FINN WOULD DO THAT.)

Kurt: *heard Finn, but decided he was just being paranoid and hearing things. He moans as Blaine gives him lovebites, softly at first but gets louder. He starts to kisses Blaine's lips quickly, then bites and kisses his neck and bites his earlobe gently*

(TOTALLY. XDDD HE WOULD. )

Blaine: *moans while Kurt bite him way too loudly.* Oh God, Kurt, have I ever told you that you are the best kisser to come to earth?!
---
Finn: Holy shit.... *Kurt was NOT naked... He... It was just his mind...* *Looks again really quicky, NOT taking any soda this time, then quickly looks away... Oh my Grilled Cheesus. D: *
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(TOTALLY. XDDD HE WOULD. )

Blaine: *moans while Kurt bite him way too loudly.* Oh God, Kurt, have I ever told you that you are the best kisser to come to earth?!
---
Finn: Holy shit.... *Kurt was NOT naked... He... It was just his mind...* *Looks again really quicky, NOT taking any soda this time, then quickly looks away... Oh my Grilled Cheesus. D: *
(FINN, CALM YO SELF. HE HAS UNDIES ON...YEAH, IT'S STILL THAT NOT GOOD, BUT CHILLAX.)

Kurt: Nope. *chuckles and kisses Blaine's lips* But thank you...even though you are easily the best.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FINN, CALM YO SELF. HE HAS UNDIES ON...YEAH, IT'S STILL THAT NOT GOOD, BUT CHILLAX.)

Kurt: Nope. *chuckles and kisses Blaine's lips* But thank you...even though you are easily the best.

(xDDD FIN IS NAO SCARRED)

Blaine: *laughs and kisses him back* Let's just agree on that we are both the best kissers in equal ways? *smiles, then bites Kurt's ear*

(HOW DO WE END THIS SEXY SHIT? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDD FIN IS NAO SCARRED)

Blaine: *laughs and kisses him back* Let's just agree on that we are both the best kissers in equal ways? *smiles, then bites Kurt's ear*

(HOW DO WE END THIS SEXY SHIT? XD)

(NO IDEA.)

Kurt: *moans* Yeah...I can agree with that...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO IDEA.)

(WELL. WE CAN END IT WITH THEM SNUGGLING AND SHIT. XD LIKE BEFORE WHEN YOU SAID YOU FORGOT ABOUT WHAT TO DO XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO IDEA.)

(WELL. WE CAN END IT WITH THEM SNUGGLING AND SHIT. XD LIKE BEFORE WHEN YOU SAID YOU FORGOT ABOUT WHAT TO DO XDDD)

(YES. XD AND STILL SORRY. I WAS WATCHING MISFITS.)

Kurt: *snuggles Blaine* I love you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(YES. XD AND STILL SORRY. I WAS WATCHING MISFITS.)

Kurt: *snuggles Blaine* I love you.

Blaine: *wraps his arms around Kurt tightly* I love you too, *smiles, then kisses his forehead*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *wraps his arms around Kurt tightly* I love you too, *smiles, then kisses his forehead*

Kurt: *looks down at his body...* I think I should go put some clothes on...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks down at his body...* I think I should go put some clothes on...

Blaine: *chuckles* Yeah, that would be good, you don't want Finn or your dad to see. *smiles*

(Hello Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love... IS LOVE. <3 <3 <3 I AM RE-ADDICTED... THIS SONG IS SO NAUGHTY THOUGH. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *chuckles* Yeah, that would be good, you don't want Finn or your dad to see. *smiles*

(Hello Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love... IS LOVE. <3 <3 <3 I AM RE-ADDICTED... THIS SONG IS SO NAUGHTY THOUGH. XDDD)

(LOL WHO CARES ITS FUCKING AMAZING.)

Kurt: *gets up and puts on the outfit he had before the jersey*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(TOTALLLYYY DREAM A LITTTLE DREAM OF MEEEEEEE)

(Should we start the nightmare one nao? XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(TOTALLLYYY DREAM A LITTTLE DREAM OF MEEEEEEE)

(Should we start the nightmare one nao? XDD)

(YES XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Finn: GRAH! *Wake up in the dark, in his and Kurt's room, in a slight sweat, breathing heavily... Then looks at Kurt, hope that he didn't wake up...*

(LOL NICE ONE FINN, BUT HE DID. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: GRAH! *Wake up in the dark, in his and Kurt's room, in a slight sweat, breathing heavily... Then looks at Kurt, hope that he didn't wake up...*

(LOL NICE ONE FINN, BUT HE DID. XDDD)

(XD)
Kurt: Wha? *sits up, rubbing his eyes sleepily* Finn? Did you just scream? What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Protective Brother or More?
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: