The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over-Protective Brother or More?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:43 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(SAME. I PROBABLY HAVE EVEN MORE. XDD)

Finn: *See's that he doesn't reply... D: He sighs deeply, then gets up from his bed and begins to walk out*

(NO...DUDE...69...GET IT?....UrbanDictionary it tomorrow...)

Kurt: *watches Finn walk out and sits there, thinking about the fact that his brother kissed his boyfriend *

(Shouldn't Carole/Burt...like...NOTICE THIS?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:47 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO...DUDE...69...GET IT?....UrbanDictionary it tomorrow...)

Kurt: *watches Finn walk out and sits there, thinking about the fact that his brother kissed his boyfriend *

(Shouldn't Carole/Burt...like...NOTICE THIS?)

(HELL YES... I think it should be Burt... idk xDD And *is looking it up now*)

Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:50 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(HELL YES... I think it should be Burt... idk xDD And *is looking it up now*)

(....XD YOU FUCKING HOE YOU UST WANT IT TO BE BURT CUS THEN YOU CAN MOCK THE SHIT OUT OF HOW AWFUL I AM. <3 <3 <3 But okay.)

Burt: *is sitting on hte couch in the living room when he notices Finn coming out of the room, looking particularly sad* Hey, Finn, come here
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:56 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(....XD YOU FUCKING HOE YOU UST WANT IT TO BE BURT CUS THEN YOU CAN MOCK THE SHIT OUT OF HOW AWFUL I AM. <3 <3 <3 But okay.)

Burt: *is sitting on hte couch in the living room when he notices Finn coming out of the room, looking particularly sad* Hey, Finn, come here

(FUCKING NEVER HOE.SHUT YOUR MOUTH I LOVE YO BURT... AND I JUST SUCK ASS AT CAROLE SO. XD)

Finn: o.o *oh no...* *walks into the living room* U-Um... Yeah?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(FUCKING NEVER HOE.SHUT YOUR MOUTH I LOVE YO BURT... AND I JUST SUCK ASS AT CAROLE SO. XD)

Finn: o.o *oh no...* *walks into the living room* U-Um... Yeah?

Burt: You and Kurt bother look really down today. Don't bother telling me nothing's wrong. What happened?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: You and Kurt both look really down today. Don't bother telling me nothing's wrong. What happened?

Finn: Uhh... Just... Me and Kurt are just going through some bad times..
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Uhh... Just... Me and Kurt are just going through some bad times..

Burt: Why? What happened? Are you two fighting?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Why? What happened? Are you two fighting?

Finn: Um... More like ignoring... But I don't think you'd want to know...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:16 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Um... More like ignoring... But I don't think you'd want to know...

Burt: You are my sons, of course I want to know... *braces himself for the absolute worst.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: You are my sons, of course I want to know... *braces himself for the absolute worst.*

Finn: ... *sighs, then sits down* Well, you know Blaine... Well... I... I kissed him... I kissed Blaine... God, I don't even know why I did it! And Kurt is a wreck... T-T *looks down*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: ... *sighs, then sits down* Well, you know Blaine... Well... I... I kissed him... I kissed Blaine... God, I don't even know why I did it! And Kurt is a wreck... T-T *looks down*

Burt: *...papabearpowersACTIVATE* You kiss Kurt's boyfriend? And Kurt knows?! Oh my God, Finn, please tell me this was a one time thing...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:34 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: *...papabearpowersACTIVATE* You kiss Kurt's boyfriend? And Kurt knows?! Oh my God, Finn, please tell me this was a one time thing...

Finn: YES. *forehead in hand* I just... Did it while Kurt was away, but he saw... Just... GRAH! And now Kurt hates me... But I can clearly see why...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: YES. *forehead in hand* I just... Did it while Kurt was away, but he saw... Just... GRAH! And now Kurt hates me... But I can clearly see why...

Burt: Well...are Kurt and Blaine still together? Did you talk to Kurt...at all? This is a tricky one.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Well...are Kurt and Blaine still together? Did you talk to Kurt...at all? This is a tricky one.

Finn: I am pretty sure they still are... And... Last night, when found out... We.. We just got done passing notes...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:43 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I am pretty sure they still are... And... Last night, when found out... We.. We just got done passing notes...

Burt: Passing notes? Notes saying...what?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:48 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Passing notes? Notes saying...what?

Finn: Oh... Just me saying that I was sorry, and I wish that I could back in time and change everything... About regreting whatI did, that I know he hates me...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:56 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh... Just me saying that I was sorry, and I wish that I could back in time and change everything... About regreting whatI did, that I know he hates me...

Burt: He doesn't hate you...Kurt doesn't hate. He's just...very, very, very mad at you... And he will be for a while..but give him time. He'll come around.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: He doesn't hate you...Kurt doesn't hate. He's just...very, very, very mad at you... And he will be for a while..but give him time. He'll come around.

Finn: He hates Dave Karofsky though... But you think so? I don't blame him if he doesn't...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: He hates Dave Karofsky though... But you think so? I don't blame him if he doesn't...

Burt: Dave scarred him for life...I doubt you could do that much damage.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Dave scarred him for life...I doubt you could do that much damage.

Finn: Hmm... True... I can't see why not he got scarred, since he- *shit, wait... He doesn't know...* I know it probably wasn't THAT much damnage... But it just... He said... Well... Wrote, that he can't look at me without crying... ):
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Hmm... True... I can't see why not he got scarred, since he- *shit, wait... He doesn't know...* I know it probably wasn't THAT much damnage... But it just... He said... Well... Wrote, that he can't look at me without crying... ):

Burt: Well, he's just mad and sad now. He'll get better... *thinks for a minute* Wait, since he what? Did something happen with that bully that I don't know about?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Well, he's just mad and sad now. He'll get better... *thinks for a minute* Wait, since he what? Did something happen with that bully that I don't know about?

Finn: o.o *shit* Uh, no...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: o.o *shit* Uh, no...

Burt: Don't be lying to me, Finn.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Don't be lying to me, Finn.

Finn: o.o Ffffshit. Fine... But like what we have been talking about... You aren't going to like it... Even more so... Dave... Kissed Kurt... That is why Kurt transfered... Not because he threated that he would kill him if he told about his Bulling... He threated to kill Kurt if he told anyone about him kissing him... And a month ago, I told the whole school through the speaker about what happened... Which is why I got my ass kicked so bad... >.<>
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: o.o Ffffshit. Fine... But like what we have been talking about... You aren't going to like it... Even more so... Dave... Kissed Kurt... That is why Kurt transfered... Not because he threated that he would kill him if he told about his Bulling... He threated to kill Kurt if he told anyone about him kissing him... And a month ago, I told the whole school through the speaker about what happened... Which is why I got my ass kicked so bad... >.<>

Burt: *....WhereDoesThisBoyLiveIWillKillHimCaroleGetMyShotgun/PAPABEARRAGE face. xD* He in addition to hurting my son physically every damn chance he gets he scars him emotionally by kissing him? I'm killing this kid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over-Protective Brother or More?   Over-Protective Brother or More? - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Protective Brother or More?
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: